Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

151 | Las Vegas, NV

151 Reviews for Custom Las Vegas Weddings

Leslie · Married on 05/07/2011

My husband and I live in Ohio so I asked my sister to find us a minister to marry us in Las Vegas. My sister that lives in Henderson, NV found Rev. Nourish on the internet. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to trust this "stranger" to show-up or to marry us but after speaking with Rev. Julie Nourish on the telephone, I was positive that I could trust her. She was so kind and interested in getting to know us! She was wonderful not only to my husband and I but also to our family and friends. What a wonderful experience this was.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Jess · Married on 05/06/2011

For those planning a wedding from overseas, Rev. Nourish is best in class. Our wedding party included families and guests from Asia, Middle East, West Coast on a very short notice. Being so far away, bride was very concerned about all things coming together. We rented a beautiful home in Henderson with a specific time window but Rev. Nourish made sure all the details were there including the florist, photographer, and make-up artist. She understood our needs and exceeded our expectation. My wife and I would definitely recommend the Nourish team.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Melanie · Married on 04/15/2011

We highly recommend Reverend Nourish officiating your special day! We recently had our wedding ceremony on April 15th. It was a simple, yet elegant wedding with only 50 people attending. Reverend Nourish was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was quite helpful in providing guidance and suggestions to help us plan our wedding. Reverend Nourish was available by email or phone to help us whenever we needed (which was often because of our hectic and varying work schedules). My husband and I both wanted to have Christian values incorporated into our ceremony without the traditional prayers and the like. As this is not our first marriage for either of us, Reverend Nourish was generous in providing examples and suggestions to help create the perfect ceremony. Even when we struggled with having our children wanting to be part of the ceremony, she was quite helpful in offering various scenarios, guiding us through incorporating the "blending of the sands" into our ceremony which allowed our kids to participate. Reverend Nourish even participated in the ceremony herself by adding the final portion of sands representing God's blessing on the unity of the two families. She was very flexible in wording of the ceremony vows. Reverend Nourish also helped us find a local flower shop for my bridal and maid of honor bouquets. Her website is very easy to follow and is quite convenient with 1 stop shopping which in turn allowed us to concentrate on other details for our important day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Reverend Nourish! We would definitely recommend you for officiating that special day!

Sent on 04/28/2011

David · Married on 04/08/2011

WOW! Rev. Nourish was amazing! She helped us with location, flowers, and photography (amazing shots!)! We were so happy that we found her after nearly paying 5 times as much with other companies. She really helped us tremendously, especially since we live out of state (Arkansas).
    You would be wise to have her input for your special day! My wife and I absolutely LOVED our service and the location at the Mirage that she picked out for us. She is very personal, she is sincere about your big day, and she is by far the most helpful person we came across, willing to help in any way!

Sent on 05/06/2011

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2011

Dave and I were married by Rev. Julie Nourish on March 7, 2011. Planning the wedding on short notice Rev. Nourish was very professional and flexible. She performed a beautiful cermony customized to our requests at a reasonable price. All official documents were filed efficiently and less than 2 weeks after our ceremony I recieved our certified marriage certificate. Thank you Rev. Nourish for being a part of our special day!
    Danielle and David Tonucci

Sent on 03/27/2011

Kirstie · Married on 02/25/2011

We cannot speak highly enough of the service provided by Rev. Nourish from Ceremony to Remember. Planning a wedding from Australia was easy with the help and advice provided, Rev. Nourish was also very quick to respond to questions. Everything was arranged from the flowers and photographer to the limo tour, including advice on what stops would be appropriate for the time of day. Our special day went off without a hitch thanks to the service provided by Rev. Nourish. We would highly recommend using Ceremony to Remember for your special day. Kirstie and Steven Durrand, Australia

Sent on 04/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2011

I picked Reverend Nourish to officiate our wedding from the reviews online. Her responsiveness and helpfulness from that first day until the day of the wedding were very impressive and removed any hint of concern I may have harbored.

If you are looking for someone who will reduce your stress and worries, stick with Reverend Nourish. You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Rosemarie · Married on 02/15/2011

Our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and it was all thanks to Rev. Julie Nourish. Especially being so far away (we are from NY), I was nervous and didn't know where to begin to find an officiant for our wedding ceremony. I called various hotels and got prices for a ceremony, none of which seemed to fit the kind of ceremony we had in mind, or our budget. We wanted a small, simple, intimate, ceremony. Thankfully I found Rev. Julie Nourish online and we really feel blessed that we did. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. It encompassed everything that was "us" (including a special prayer for our little bundle-of-joy-to-come). Not only did Rev. Nourish prepare a beautiful ceremony, she helped orchestrate other important parts of the ceremony such as flowers and photographer. She made things so easy I didn't have a worry in the world on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly you'd think we had rehearsed it a hundred times. Through the whole process Rev. Nourish not only checked in with us she was very responsive and answered any/all questions we had about the wedding, even where to get our marriage license and how. We highly recommend her and can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/28/2011
  • F

Floren · Married on 11/12/2010

It was a pleasure to have Rev Julie Nourish as our officiant. She gave our special day such meaning and remembrance. We would definitely recommend her to any couple who is looking for a special person to reside as their officiant.

Sent on 11/27/2010

Shavonne · Married on 11/06/2010

Rev. Nourish was amazing on our wedding day. After I sent the request in through her website, she followed up with a call and sent me different readings and ceremony wordings.
    I was able to use all of her information to put together a customer ceremony that was all my own. A lot of Las Vegas officiants are costly for the limited amount of time that you spend with them. Her prices are very reasonable and everyone commented that our ceremony was great.

You will not be disappointed with Rev. Nourish!

Lucy · Married on 10/30/2010

Planning a destination wedding was quite challenging and it's hard deciding on vendors over the internet. My fiance found Rev. Nourish's website and right from the beginning I knew she was a great fit. She was super nice and helpful on the phone and her rates are more than fair. She was professional, helpful and overall a great pleasure to work with. I'm glad I found her and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Mara · Married on 10/24/2010

Rev Julie Nourish was wonderful. She had some great ideas on locations for the wedding. She was willing to meet us at our convenience. She was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Lisa · Married on 10/18/2010

My husband and I had a very small, private ceremony to renew our vows at Sam's Town in Las Vegas. I am sure we were pretty strange to work with because the only reason we wanted to renew our vows at Sam's Town is because we love The Killers. Revered Nourish took it all in stride and gave us a wonderful ceremony for a great, affordable price.

Sent on 12/01/2010

Kimberley · Married on 10/16/2010

Rev. Julie Nourish was extremely friendly and listed to our wishes at to what we wanted in a ceremony. She was willing to meet with me to discuss how I wanted the ceremony to flow and offered great advise. I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Nourish for any couple looking for an Officiant.

Phil · Married on 09/30/2010

Reverend Julie Nourish did an outstanding job officiating at our recent wedding in Las Vegas. She asked us before hand what type of service we wanted and put together a service that was just what we wanted. She arrived in plenty of time before the service to chat and answer any questions we had and she looked very professional.
    The cost for the service was very reasonable. We would not hesitate to recommend Julie and her services to anyone looking to get married in the Las Vegas area

Amy · Married on 09/25/2010

Rev Julie Nourish officiated our destination wedding in Lake Las Vagas. My husband and I could not have asked for better choice. Rev Julie was very responsive, open minded to our ceremony needs and very helpful. Planning a destination wedding is not the easiest, but she put our nerves at ease so we could focus on other areas. I would highly recommend Rev Julie Nourish.

Sent on 10/22/2010

Janet · Married on 09/25/2010

Advance planning is most important, plus choosing the 'right' person to coordinate everything. Reverend Nourish exceeded our expectations. Everything went smoothly, thanks to her kind and capable wedding planning.

Abi · Married on 08/19/2010

Reverend Nourish was perfect for our vow renewal! We wanted to celebrate our 7th anniversary by renewing our vow in Vegas, but didn't want the "drive thru" feeling of some of the local chapels. Reverend Nourish called very shortly after we emailed and talked to us about our marriage and what we were looking for in a ceremony, then provided several options for ceremonies. We had a very hard time choosing one as they were all perfect! She met us exactly on time at the agreed upon location and was very warm and genuine in her delivery. We hope she's available every seven years as long as we all shall live! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/25/2010

Brenda · Married on 08/01/2010

Rev. Nourish was wonderful! She was kind, genuine, and professional. She also went the extra mile and helped us get the necessary documentation of our marriage in order to have a religious ceremony in Paris a few days later. We highly recommend Rev. Nourish.
    Brenda and Mike Hornback 8/1/2010 Venetition Hotel

Sent on 08/04/2010

Kathy · Married on 07/10/2010

Rev. Nourish was very kind and compassionate. When it came to her responsiveness she responded in a very timely manner. I appreciated her suggestion on where to hold our wedding ceremony and have gotten very positive feedback from family and friends who attended.

Sent on 07/27/2010

Sean · Married on 06/25/2010

Rev. Julie Nourish officiated our non-denominational wedding ceremony. She was very professional, took great interest in our needs, and was very helpful for those little things you don't think of.

Sent on 07/02/2010

Kelli · Married on 06/21/2010

Rev. Nourish did an amazing job on our wedding. Though we only met her in person right before the ceremony, we clicked immediately. She is a very warm and genuine person, and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/30/2010

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2010

Rev. Nourish was extremely flexible on every detail of our ceremony. She also provided several different ceremonies to choose from. We would certainly recommend her services to future brides.

Thomas & Lisa Breckenridge (Greenville, North Carolina)
    Married 6-1-2010 at the Bellagio Fountains.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/22/2010

Rev. Nourish provides well planned, thoughtful service and is a pleasure to work with. If you're concerned about the timing of your ceremony, I might do a live walk through to confirm the pace of speaking, etc.

Sent on 06/05/2010

Kevin · Married on 05/11/2010

Rev Nourish made our special day absolutely perfect. Thank you for helping us have a wonderful moment.

Sent on 05/30/2010