Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

151 | Las Vegas, NV

151 Reviews for Custom Las Vegas Weddings

Deanna · Married on 03/24/2013

Reverend Julie was wonderful to work with from the planning stage until the ceremony. She kept in contact and let us give input into the ceremony. The ceremony itself was absoltely beautiful and brought me to tears. She will go where you want and made the ceremony personal and meaningful. So glad we had her bless our special day.

Deanna and Matt

Sent on 03/29/2013

Tobias · Married on 03/22/2013

I can´t really say anything else than what other people say about Julie. She is truly amazing.
    From the first contact my "now" wife and me felt comfortable and knew we are in good hands. We wanted a nice but simple ceremony at a park with family and friends. As usual people were late and we got a bit nervous but Julie was more than patient and calmed our nerves ;) We all know that weddings in Vegas are a huge business and mostly far away from being romantic and special when you get the wrong service. Julie is the complete opposite. She made us feel really special. Her ceremony was wonderful and it was not that easy to keep the eyes dry ;)
    We haven´t seen our photos yet but hey, our wedding was a few days ago!!! What we can say about the photographer is that he was really professional and super nice. I don´t like photos of myself because I think I look like a fool on them. He took away my worries and made me forget about his camera. He was all over the place, everywhere and nowhere. The only times I noticed him was for the posed photos. Can´t wait to see the photos.

Over all... We couldn´t have asked for more. A "Ceremony to Remember" made our day definitely a day to remember!!!! If I could I would give 100 stars.

Esmeralda & Tobi

Sent on 03/26/2013

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tobias. We appreciate your kind and gracious review! It is always a pleasure to be a part of something so special. You have a unique love that I know will last a lifetime. It was such a pleasure to meet your family. They are so nice. Your photos are on the way soon and will be uploaded to the gallery shortly. Have a blessed life together and think of us again for your many renewals :)

Rev. Nourish

Julie is amazing! She helped plan and made sure everything went perfectly from start to finish! She calmed my nerves and looked after the all the details. This was great since my focus was on so many other things. Dale was our photographer she suggested, he also went above and beyond to get great pictures and keep things running smoothly. Perfect day! I highly suggest using "A Ceremony To Remember"

Mary Ann Wick

Sent on 12/21/2012

If you are looking to have a perfect wedding ceremony in Las Vegas or its vicinity, look no further! Reverend Julie Nourish made our wedding experience exactly what it should be: joyous, intimate, spiritual and perfect! She is very reachable and responsive, and flexible in terms of the ceremony. We asked for traditional non-denominational ceremony and she read us really beautiful vows. She is flexible in terms of locations and knows a lot of beautiful places around Las Vegas as well as on the Strip. We specifically asked for a location by the lake and she found a beautiful quiet park with a lake. Our friends wanted to get married on the Strip and she found them a location by the Caesar's Palace fountains that's very central and beautiful but is hidden from the noise of the Strip.

A very convenient part of working with Julie is that you won't have to look for a photographer. The photographer she is working with, is great! He is also very easy going and accommodating. He took many great pictures with a balanced variety of portraits vs. full-length photos with backdrop of beautiful landscapes. We had a last minute request for him to take the video of the ceremony with our IPhone and he did an amazing job, closing up on us when needed and moving around to make the video more dynamic.

Both Julie and the photographer have a very calming and unimposing presence, but at the same time they are very happy to help and accommodate where possible. I would highly recommend the services of The Ceremony To Remember!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Michael · Married on 11/17/2012

On the biggest day of my life, I couldn't of asked for a better ceremony than what Julie Nourish provided. Julie made the ceremony seem like we rehersed the event for hours...However, Julie only required a few minutes on the phone with Nicole and I to present the perfect wedding. The value and the ease of scheduling was outstanding.

Sent on 11/26/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Michael, It was wonderful to meet you both and your family and friends. What a lovely and memorable day at the Lake. I was indeed honored to have been chosen to be such a special part of your celebration and ongoing love for one another. I wish you all the best life has to offer you. God Bless you.

Paula&Garry · Married on 08/10/2012

Hi Reverend Julie, this was an amazing service that you provided myself and Garry my husband :)

You went above and beyond anything I could of expected, my family were so pleased to be able to watch the wedding all thanks to your quick thinking and thoughtfulness

The flowers you arranged were what I had in mind and the colors amazing and made me smile the next day they made me have a little cry!

And Deborah who you arranged to do my Hair and Make up made me look like a princess and was a true TV make over.

Amazing Value 5 stars
    Professionalism was top class

The Reverend even called the night before to check all was going well and made many calls in between from date of booking to check our progress.

The value and service was the best I have ever received from a online company actually ever to be honest

To any English brides and grooms considering heading of to Las Vegas this is the company to do it with, they make it all so simple

This company comes so highly recommended

They will make your wedding day amazing for sure!!!!

PS The photographer made us feel like film stars for the whole time we were with him :)

Sent on 08/21/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Paula and Dave, Thank you so much for your kind review and sentiments. We enjoyed every minute of it and couldn't be happier that you were satisfied with everything. It was especially important that you felt at home and your family and friends were able to be a part of it too. We wish you the best of everything life has to offer and a lifetime of happiness. All the best!

• Q

Quinn · Married on 07/09/2012

We had the perfect wedding day thanks to Reverend Julie Nourish and "Ceremony to Remember"!! When I began planning a July Las Vegas wedding in March from Pennsylvania my first step was to google "Red Rock Canyon weddings." Several companies came up and it was scary and overwhelming trying to figure out who to choose!! So many sound so similar and give competitive pricing and packages. After contacting "Ceremony to Remember" via phone Reverend Nourish answered the phone. She was professional and friendly and I knew right away I could trust her with our big day. She answered countless emails and phone calls over the next several weeks and I immediately realized I didn't have anything to worry about because she handled everything! It was so simple just like I had hoped! Every time I needed a suggestion (like hotel room hair, tux rental, gown pressing services) Julie was able to recommend someone in the area for me to call. It was perfect because I didn't know who to choose being so far away!

Our wedding was private so it was just me and my fiance coming to Vegas so I was nervous but Julie insured me that the photographer (Keith Kaplan-- absolutely fabulous!!!!) would be our witness and also our driver. He picked us up at our hotel the morning of the wedding, drove us to the most perfect spot selected by him and Julie, and we met Julie there. She signed our paperwork and held the ceremony. It was absolutely perfect. She had the vows we discussed back and forth over email and then we spent the next 4 plus hours with Keith doing pictures all throughout Red Rock Canyon and other spots Keith recommended on the strip. Julie made all the arrangements with Keith so I didn't have to plan anything or even contact him. It was so easy and so perfect. I was skeptical about feeling like just another customer planning a wedding this way but it was anything but! I felt like I was Julie's only customer throughout the whole process. I felt the same way with Keith-- despite having a ton of weddings recently he was so full of energy and excitement all day and we were his only priority! We got a link to our pictures within 2 days and could view them before we even left Las Vegas! Keith's warm personality made us feel so comfortable, which really shows in our amazing pictures. "Ceremony to Remember" is honestly the best package and I am so thankful we found them for our perfect day!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Quinn, Thank you very much for your kind review. It was an honor to serve you and meet you both and help you sort through all the details for a perfect wedding day. I am so pleased that we made it enjoyable and stress free for you. That is our complete goal for everyone. I wish you all the best of happiness and joy in your life together. Keep in touch with us please!
  • Scherry

Scherry · Married on 06/24/2012

Julie was very professional and understanding of our needs. I appreciate herf ability to take care or things quickly and even accomodate our special requests.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Scherry and Jason, I always consider it an honor to be a part of the lives of those I join together in matrimony. I hope and affirm you have a lifetime of happiness, growth and love. All the best!

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2012

We could not have asked for more from Rev. Julie Nourish. She made our day special. She was very kind and knowledgable. Rev. Nourish came the night before and conducted a rehersal , it was very helpful. I would tell any bride to contact her for her services. She takes the time to prepare the services you want for your wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Crystal, I appreciate your kind words. Thank you. It was such a pleasure to serve you and your family and get acquainted with them. They certainly impressed me with their love and support of you both. Take care and stay in touch!

• Annette

Annette · Married on 05/26/2012

Julie and the planner that she worked with, Joni did such a wonderful job with my wedding. They took my wishes and my budget and created a beautiful wedding for my husband, myself and our guests. It turned out better than we expected. We live out of state so we weren't sure what to expect, however everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review Annette. It certainly was a most beautiful day. What an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of such an important moment in your lives. I hope to stay connected and see you again. Have a wonderful journey.

Rev. Nourish

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

Rev Julie was great! We loved her responsiveness. Her ceremony was so fitting for our relationship.

Thanks, Rev Julie!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2012

Rev. Julie Nourish did our Ceremony for March 31, 2012. We could not have asked for more! She was very responsive, and more importantly, so helpful and nice! She asked some questions, and then sent us options for ceremonies that accomidated our in-suite wedding. It's hard to find reliable vendors when you're planning on traveling for your wedding, but I felt very comfortable with our transaction, and I had all the confidence that she would give us a beautiful ceremony. The photographer that was included with the package we got was just as great, and took some beautiful pictures! We've couldn't haved been happier with her! We recommend her to anyone looking into a Vegas wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Melody · Married on 01/21/2012

Reverend Julie Nourish gave us such peace of mind in helping to customize our special day. With very little notice, she coordinated her services (letting us choose the exact ceremony that best fit us), photography, transportation, and flowers. I already had a bridal bouquet, champagne, & wedding cake but still needed a bouttenire for the groom. Unlike other wedding companies that have a "take it or leave it" policy, where you get stuck w/ an extra cake, bouquet, etc., because it is already included in the price, Julie customized to only what we needed and didn't charge us for unnecessary details. She set us up with an AMAZING photographer (Keith Kaplan), who spent 4 hours with us (from getting ready pics at home, to numerous scenic sites at Red Rock canyon, and several other custom shots). Other companies we called refused to do anything unique or customized but this company was all about customizing our day to be all about us. They made our day special, memorable, and unique, but most of all they made everything happen just the way we wanted it! What an amazing team! Mr. & Mrs. Blake Wheeler :)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Melody and Blake for your wonderful kind words. It was our pleasure to be of assistance and make your day special. It is so nice to know that you are very happy. We wouldn't have it any other way.! Even though the weather was not cooperating, we made it work out at Red Rock Canyon. I wish you all the best of everything. God Bless you!

Teresa · Married on 12/31/2011

I was apprehensive to research a wedding official who I could not find personal recommendations other then on the internet. However, I was lucky enough to find Rev. Nurish. She was amazing from the first contact and all the way after the ceremony, she quickly responded to phone calls and emails, provided extremely competitive pricing, very knowledgeable and offered a variety of services to suit my particular wedding needs.

Throughout the whole process she was warm, friendly, efficient, never pushy, always helpful, available for questions and provided sound advice for a beautiful, professionally run and elegant wedding. Also, she was more than happy to change the service to allow my close friend officiate part of the wedding.

Personally, I could not imagine anyone else doing a better job. I highly recommend her services. She is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

We used her services which provided for a photographer and video of the ceremony. The photographer, Amanda, suggested great shots, was extremely personable, professional and fun to be with. The pictures she took were great and better I could have hoped.

Sent on 01/06/2012
  • Kaishahenner

Kaisha · Married on 12/20/2011

Lovely and Helpful!

Julie was wonderful! She was amazing at correspondence and was equally as fantastic on keeping me up to date. The cost was more than fair ... In fact, better than other vendors nearby. And, she was committed to making the process as simple as possible while still honoring your want and needs. I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2011

Reverend Julie Nourish performed a beautiful service - we could not have asked for a better person to share our day.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Karina · Married on 11/22/2011

I am so lucky that i have been referred to Reverend Julie Nourish. She is very professional, patient, caring and an amzaing person. Its very important to have someone like her on such a special day of your life. I was so nervouse and worried about everything and everyone on that day but because she stood infront of me - make all of those worries disappear. She helped me with the flowers and the ceremony. She was very responsive. I talked to her several times before the wedding. She did not just provided the service - she showed that she cared and made it very personal. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Carter · Married on 11/21/2011

Rev Julie is absolutely wonderful! She helped us choose a location for our renewal vows, pick the perfect time, and she even gave us a printed copy of the ceremony. She went above and beyond and we highly recommend her to anyone getting married or renewing vows in the Vegas area!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jodeen · Married on 11/11/2011

Julie was wonderful! I was apprehensive getting married by someone different than our pastor back home but Julie spent a lot of time making the relationship between her and I more personal. I felt completely wonderful making this committment with my new husband in front of her, one that I can now call a friend. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Razilee · Married on 11/11/2011

Ask for Julie Nourish, she understands what it is to make a wedding special.
    Our wedding day was a popular day, 11-11-11, and everyone was booked months in advance. Julie made the effort to keep in touch and make room for our special day. Not only did she NOT laugh at us when we were booking that day, but she also recommended a great location where we wanted to get married. She gave us a GREAT RATE and even better service. She went all the way and I will NEVER forget how special she made that day for my now husband and I.

Thanks Julie!!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Haley · Married on 09/10/2011

Reverend Nourish performed an amazing one of a kind ceremony for our big day on 9.10.11! She was SO helpful and made our day so special! She is extremely patient and a wonderful speaker! All of our guests loved her and the ceremony! We found her online and she turned out to be wonderful! Could have never asked for better! She has such a calm soothing voice it put our nerves at ease! We love Reverend Nourish!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/09/2011

The ceremony was exactly what we expected. Enjoyed meeting Julie, she did a fine job!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Charli · Married on 06/19/2011

Rev. Julie Nourish is amazing! My husband and I decided not to have a rehersal dinner so Rev. Nourish went above and beyond to make sure that everyone knew exactly where they were supposed to be the day of the wedding and what they were supposed to do. She is so helpful and has so much input that it made it less stressful that day. Thank you Rev. Nourish!

Much Love,
    Abdel and Charli Shabazz

Sent on 06/22/2011

K · Married on 05/13/2011

She far exceeeded the expections we had. It was a little scary planning a Las Vegas wedding from Kansas City but Rev Nourish made us feel at ease doing so. She made a point to get to know us before the ceremony, helped us with obtaining our marriage license, showed up early, gave a beautiful ceremony, and took care of all the licensing post wedding. We couldn't of been more pleased with the services we received with Ceremony to Remember. I would recommend her and the photography that came as a package to any bride out there. I hope this helps make a bride a little bit more at ease with choosing a destination reverend and photographer. I haven't seen the pictures yet but I have no doubt they will be beautifull. The photographer (Amanda) took us to the Vegas sign and the 4 Seasons and spent plenty of time with us. She didnt rush us or worry about the time. I was very happy with how it turned out! You can get a photography and a reverend in one package or just choose one of them. They also work with a florist. It is really easing when planning a destination wedding when you choose ceremony to remember

Sent on 05/20/2011

Leanne · Married on 05/12/2011

Reverend Nourish was so much help in organising our wedding ceremony. We live in Australia and she guided us through the process as well as suggested venues which were all appropriate. The ceremony itself was beautiful. Just what we wanted. She really listened to our needs (and wishes) and tailored the ceremony to exactly what we desired. Thank you so much for everything. Leanne and Nigel, Perth Australia

Sent on 07/02/2011