Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

Custom Las Vegas Weddings 6
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 7
  • Scherry

Scherry · Married on 06/24/2012

Julie was very professional and understanding of our needs. I appreciate herf ability to take care or things quickly and even accomodate our special requests.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Scherry and Jason, I always consider it an honor to be a part of the lives of those I join together in matrimony. I hope and affirm you have a lifetime of happiness, growth and love. All the best!

crystal · Married on 05/26/2012

We could not have asked for more from Rev. Julie Nourish. She made our day special. She was very kind and knowledgable. Rev. Nourish came the night before and conducted a rehersal , it was very helpful. I would tell any bride to contact her for her services. She takes the time to prepare the services you want for your wedding.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Crystal, I appreciate your kind words. Thank you. It was such a pleasure to serve you and your family and get acquainted with them. They certainly impressed me with their love and support of you both. Take care and stay in touch!

Rev. Julie Nourish
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 05/26/2012

Julie and the planner that she worked with, Joni did such a wonderful job with my wedding. They took my wishes and my budget and created a beautiful wedding for my husband, myself and our guests. It turned out better than we expected. We live out of state so we weren't sure what to expect, however everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for your kind review Annette. It certainly was a most beautiful day. What an honor to have the opportunity to be a part of such an important moment in your lives. I hope to stay connected and see you again. Have a wonderful journey.

Rev. Nourish

SARAH · Married on 05/05/2012

Rev Julie was great! We loved her responsiveness. Her ceremony was so fitting for our relationship.

Thanks, Rev Julie!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Alyssa · Married on 03/31/2012

Rev. Julie Nourish did our Ceremony for March 31, 2012. We could not have asked for more! She was very responsive, and more importantly, so helpful and nice! She asked some questions, and then sent us options for ceremonies that accomidated our in-suite wedding. It's hard to find reliable vendors when you're planning on traveling for your wedding, but I felt very comfortable with our transaction, and I had all the confidence that she would give us a beautiful ceremony. The photographer that was included with the package we got was just as great, and took some beautiful pictures! We've couldn't haved been happier with her! We recommend her to anyone looking into a Vegas wedding!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Melody · Married on 01/21/2012

Reverend Julie Nourish gave us such peace of mind in helping to customize our special day. With very little notice, she coordinated her services (letting us choose the exact ceremony that best fit us), photography, transportation, and flowers. I already had a bridal bouquet, champagne, & wedding cake but still needed a bouttenire for the groom. Unlike other wedding companies that have a "take it or leave it" policy, where you get stuck w/ an extra cake, bouquet, etc., because it is already included in the price, Julie customized to only what we needed and didn't charge us for unnecessary details. She set us up with an AMAZING photographer (Keith Kaplan), who spent 4 hours with us (from getting ready pics at home, to numerous scenic sites at Red Rock canyon, and several other custom shots). Other companies we called refused to do anything unique or customized but this company was all about customizing our day to be all about us. They made our day special, memorable, and unique, but most of all they made everything happen just the way we wanted it! What an amazing team! Mr. & Mrs. Blake Wheeler :)

Sent on 01/31/2012

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you Melody and Blake for your wonderful kind words. It was our pleasure to be of assistance and make your day special. It is so nice to know that you are very happy. We wouldn't have it any other way.! Even though the weather was not cooperating, we made it work out at Red Rock Canyon. I wish you all the best of everything. God Bless you!

Rev. Julie Nourish

Teresa · Married on 12/31/2011

I was apprehensive to research a wedding official who I could not find personal recommendations other then on the internet. However, I was lucky enough to find Rev. Nurish. She was amazing from the first contact and all the way after the ceremony, she quickly responded to phone calls and emails, provided extremely competitive pricing, very knowledgeable and offered a variety of services to suit my particular wedding needs.

Throughout the whole process she was warm, friendly, efficient, never pushy, always helpful, available for questions and provided sound advice for a beautiful, professionally run and elegant wedding. Also, she was more than happy to change the service to allow my close friend officiate part of the wedding.

Personally, I could not imagine anyone else doing a better job. I highly recommend her services. She is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

We used her services which provided for a photographer and video of the ceremony. The photographer, Amanda, suggested great shots, was extremely personable, professional and fun to be with. The pictures she took were great and better I could have hoped.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Victoria · Married on 11/25/2011

Reverend Julie Nourish performed a beautiful service - we could not have asked for a better person to share our day.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Karina · Married on 11/22/2011

I am so lucky that i have been referred to Reverend Julie Nourish. She is very professional, patient, caring and an amzaing person. Its very important to have someone like her on such a special day of your life. I was so nervouse and worried about everything and everyone on that day but because she stood infront of me - make all of those worries disappear. She helped me with the flowers and the ceremony. She was very responsive. I talked to her several times before the wedding. She did not just provided the service - she showed that she cared and made it very personal. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Carter · Married on 11/21/2011

Rev Julie is absolutely wonderful! She helped us choose a location for our renewal vows, pick the perfect time, and she even gave us a printed copy of the ceremony. She went above and beyond and we highly recommend her to anyone getting married or renewing vows in the Vegas area!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jodeen · Married on 11/11/2011

Julie was wonderful! I was apprehensive getting married by someone different than our pastor back home but Julie spent a lot of time making the relationship between her and I more personal. I felt completely wonderful making this committment with my new husband in front of her, one that I can now call a friend. It was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Razilee · Married on 11/11/2011

Ask for Julie Nourish, she understands what it is to make a wedding special.
    Our wedding day was a popular day, 11-11-11, and everyone was booked months in advance. Julie made the effort to keep in touch and make room for our special day. Not only did she NOT laugh at us when we were booking that day, but she also recommended a great location where we wanted to get married. She gave us a GREAT RATE and even better service. She went all the way and I will NEVER forget how special she made that day for my now husband and I.

Thanks Julie!!!

Sent on 01/14/2012

Haley · Married on 09/10/2011

Reverend Nourish performed an amazing one of a kind ceremony for our big day on 9.10.11! She was SO helpful and made our day so special! She is extremely patient and a wonderful speaker! All of our guests loved her and the ceremony! We found her online and she turned out to be wonderful! Could have never asked for better! She has such a calm soothing voice it put our nerves at ease! We love Reverend Nourish!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

Stacy · Married on 07/09/2011

The ceremony was exactly what we expected. Enjoyed meeting Julie, she did a fine job!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Charli · Married on 06/19/2011

Rev. Julie Nourish is amazing! My husband and I decided not to have a rehersal dinner so Rev. Nourish went above and beyond to make sure that everyone knew exactly where they were supposed to be the day of the wedding and what they were supposed to do. She is so helpful and has so much input that it made it less stressful that day. Thank you Rev. Nourish!

Much Love,
    Abdel and Charli Shabazz

Sent on 06/22/2011

K · Married on 05/13/2011

She far exceeeded the expections we had. It was a little scary planning a Las Vegas wedding from Kansas City but Rev Nourish made us feel at ease doing so. She made a point to get to know us before the ceremony, helped us with obtaining our marriage license, showed up early, gave a beautiful ceremony, and took care of all the licensing post wedding. We couldn't of been more pleased with the services we received with Ceremony to Remember. I would recommend her and the photography that came as a package to any bride out there. I hope this helps make a bride a little bit more at ease with choosing a destination reverend and photographer. I haven't seen the pictures yet but I have no doubt they will be beautifull. The photographer (Amanda) took us to the Vegas sign and the 4 Seasons and spent plenty of time with us. She didnt rush us or worry about the time. I was very happy with how it turned out! You can get a photography and a reverend in one package or just choose one of them. They also work with a florist. It is really easing when planning a destination wedding when you choose ceremony to remember

Sent on 05/20/2011

Leanne · Married on 05/12/2011

Reverend Nourish was so much help in organising our wedding ceremony. We live in Australia and she guided us through the process as well as suggested venues which were all appropriate. The ceremony itself was beautiful. Just what we wanted. She really listened to our needs (and wishes) and tailored the ceremony to exactly what we desired. Thank you so much for everything. Leanne and Nigel, Perth Australia

Sent on 07/02/2011

Leslie · Married on 05/07/2011

My husband and I live in Ohio so I asked my sister to find us a minister to marry us in Las Vegas. My sister that lives in Henderson, NV found Rev. Nourish on the internet. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to trust this "stranger" to show-up or to marry us but after speaking with Rev. Julie Nourish on the telephone, I was positive that I could trust her. She was so kind and interested in getting to know us! She was wonderful not only to my husband and I but also to our family and friends. What a wonderful experience this was.

Sent on 05/19/2011

Jess · Married on 05/06/2011

For those planning a wedding from overseas, Rev. Nourish is best in class. Our wedding party included families and guests from Asia, Middle East, West Coast on a very short notice. Being so far away, bride was very concerned about all things coming together. We rented a beautiful home in Henderson with a specific time window but Rev. Nourish made sure all the details were there including the florist, photographer, and make-up artist. She understood our needs and exceeded our expectation. My wife and I would definitely recommend the Nourish team.

Sent on 07/17/2011

Melanie · Married on 04/15/2011

We highly recommend Reverend Nourish officiating your special day! We recently had our wedding ceremony on April 15th. It was a simple, yet elegant wedding with only 50 people attending. Reverend Nourish was amazing! She was so easy to work with and was quite helpful in providing guidance and suggestions to help us plan our wedding. Reverend Nourish was available by email or phone to help us whenever we needed (which was often because of our hectic and varying work schedules). My husband and I both wanted to have Christian values incorporated into our ceremony without the traditional prayers and the like. As this is not our first marriage for either of us, Reverend Nourish was generous in providing examples and suggestions to help create the perfect ceremony. Even when we struggled with having our children wanting to be part of the ceremony, she was quite helpful in offering various scenarios, guiding us through incorporating the "blending of the sands" into our ceremony which allowed our kids to participate. Reverend Nourish even participated in the ceremony herself by adding the final portion of sands representing God's blessing on the unity of the two families. She was very flexible in wording of the ceremony vows. Reverend Nourish also helped us find a local flower shop for my bridal and maid of honor bouquets. Her website is very easy to follow and is quite convenient with 1 stop shopping which in turn allowed us to concentrate on other details for our important day! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Reverend Nourish! We would definitely recommend you for officiating that special day!

Sent on 04/28/2011

David · Married on 04/08/2011

WOW! Rev. Nourish was amazing! She helped us with location, flowers, and photography (amazing shots!)! We were so happy that we found her after nearly paying 5 times as much with other companies. She really helped us tremendously, especially since we live out of state (Arkansas).
    You would be wise to have her input for your special day! My wife and I absolutely LOVED our service and the location at the Mirage that she picked out for us. She is very personal, she is sincere about your big day, and she is by far the most helpful person we came across, willing to help in any way!

Sent on 05/06/2011

Danielle · Married on 03/07/2011

Dave and I were married by Rev. Julie Nourish on March 7, 2011. Planning the wedding on short notice Rev. Nourish was very professional and flexible. She performed a beautiful cermony customized to our requests at a reasonable price. All official documents were filed efficiently and less than 2 weeks after our ceremony I recieved our certified marriage certificate. Thank you Rev. Nourish for being a part of our special day!
    Danielle and David Tonucci

Sent on 03/27/2011

Kirstie · Married on 02/25/2011

We cannot speak highly enough of the service provided by Rev. Nourish from Ceremony to Remember. Planning a wedding from Australia was easy with the help and advice provided, Rev. Nourish was also very quick to respond to questions. Everything was arranged from the flowers and photographer to the limo tour, including advice on what stops would be appropriate for the time of day. Our special day went off without a hitch thanks to the service provided by Rev. Nourish. We would highly recommend using Ceremony to Remember for your special day. Kirstie and Steven Durrand, Australia

Sent on 04/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 02/19/2011

I picked Reverend Nourish to officiate our wedding from the reviews online. Her responsiveness and helpfulness from that first day until the day of the wedding were very impressive and removed any hint of concern I may have harbored.

If you are looking for someone who will reduce your stress and worries, stick with Reverend Nourish. You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/01/2011

Rosemarie · Married on 02/15/2011

Our ceremony couldn't have been more perfect and it was all thanks to Rev. Julie Nourish. Especially being so far away (we are from NY), I was nervous and didn't know where to begin to find an officiant for our wedding ceremony. I called various hotels and got prices for a ceremony, none of which seemed to fit the kind of ceremony we had in mind, or our budget. We wanted a small, simple, intimate, ceremony. Thankfully I found Rev. Julie Nourish online and we really feel blessed that we did. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. It encompassed everything that was "us" (including a special prayer for our little bundle-of-joy-to-come). Not only did Rev. Nourish prepare a beautiful ceremony, she helped orchestrate other important parts of the ceremony such as flowers and photographer. She made things so easy I didn't have a worry in the world on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly you'd think we had rehearsed it a hundred times. Through the whole process Rev. Nourish not only checked in with us she was very responsive and answered any/all questions we had about the wedding, even where to get our marriage license and how. We highly recommend her and can't thank her enough.

Sent on 03/28/2011