Custom Las Vegas Weddings Reviews

Custom Las Vegas Weddings 5
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 6
Custom Las Vegas Weddings 7

Sigrid Jauk · Married on 08/16/2019

Better than our highest expectations

Thanks to Julie we had a wonderful and relaxed wedding day at Nelson Ghost town. Julie worked with a network of reliable professionals and organized the perfect wedding for us. Her kind words created a ceremony full of atmosphere and we enjoyed every moment.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Taylor · Married on 07/28/2019

Brennan & Crystal's Wedding

Julie and Sabrina were so great and very professional. They both helped everything go smoothly which we really appreciated. The pictures turned out beautifully. We couldn't of asked for a better experience especially with such an important event for us. Thanks again ladies!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Crystal and Brennan, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of service and participate in your very special day and moment. It was absolutely our honor to be a part of it and make it a wonderful experience you will treasure. We wish you all the best in your journey and continued happiness!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing experience

When my husband and I decided to get married in Las Vegas, one of the main things we wanted to do was a photo shoot at The Neon Museum. I had no clue how to go about this being in PA and there were a lot of things needed such as permits and such. After some google searches I found Custom Las Vegas Weddings. I reached out and Julie made this dream possible! She made it so easy for us and was always in contact and extremely professional! I’m so so thankful for her and all the work she did to make this possible! We got our pictures back so fast as well, they are stunning, and our photographer was just amazing!! This was seriously a dream come true thanks to Custom Las Vegas Weddings, Julie, and Jack! Thank you all!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 13
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 14
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 15

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Katie, Thank you for your wonderful feedback for the photo shoot on 7-2-19. We absolutely loved being a part of your experience and helping you make it special. We all wish you the best of everything in your continued happiness.
  • Kristen

Kristen Riddell · Married on 07/12/2019

Easy Customised Elopment Package

I booked our New Years Eve wedding with Julie a few years ago with only a couple of months to spare from Australia. She was so helpful and customised everything via email and phone calls. The day was great and everything worked out well for such a great price! If you are looking for a wedding planner and live overseas she is great as both planner and celebrant. Her photographer was great too! There was nothing I could fault!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 16

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your very thoughtful review Kristen. It was an absolute joy to meet you both. I am so pleased you enjoyed the experience and loved the photos. I thought they turned out so beautiful. You too know how to pose well and the Neon Museum photos looked like so much fun. Keep in touch on social and perhaps we will meet again someday for your renewal. All the best of continued happiness to you both.
  • Trish

Trish White · Married on 07/04/2019

Simply Wonderful

I contacted Julie and told her we wanted a unique wedding location not the average Vegas wedding. She knocked it out of the park with Nelson Ghost town. It was an amazing location. We only had 2.5 months to pull it together and it was pretty effortless. Julie always kept in contact when I had questions. We are extremely pleased with the photos Jack the photographer was great at getting many different shot. I highly recommend Julie it was truly magical!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review Trish. It was a pleasure to help you plan the occasion. Nelson Ghost Town is one of my favorite desert venues. It was lovely to meet your family and friends and be a part of your special moment. I wish you both all the best in your continued happiness!

Ko and Db · Married on 01/01/2019

Stressful planning turned into blissful harmony

I was at the end of my rope...no one was willing to do what we wanted for our wedding. My (now) husband and I were thinking simple, but the date and time was a HUGE problem for every officiant, location and even one state in the US told us absolutly "NO"...then Julie called me back. After a short description of our ceremony she said that she could not do the date and time but then said, "let me check on a few things and call you back." I was hopeful, but already planning an alternative. Less than an hour later she had spoken to a colleague, Reverend Kenneth Baker, and he was available and willing to work with us.
    Hallelujah! Our dream wedding was going to actually happen.
    Although Reverend Julie Nourish was unable to perform the actual ceremony, she was attentive before, during and after. She made sure that we were totally taken care of, that our photographer came on time and that Reverend Baker was staying in touch. We cannot say enough about Rev. Baker...He was perfect! I just want to say that everyone exceeded our expectations and made what started out as stress quickly changed to a sigh of relief.
    Kyle and I now have the perfect anniversary...when you have your "kiss at midnight" on New Year's Eve, know that you are celebrating with us!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you for your professionalism and attentiveness.
    Mrs. Deborah Best-O'Connor

Sent on 03/24/2019

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hi you two lovebirds. Yes, New Years Eve ceremonies on the Vegas Strip are difficult to organize because the Vegas Strip closes down but with some creative ideas we came up with a solution. It was my pleasure to plan and the great thing is I do have colleagues in Las Vegas that I collaborate with and trust. I work with colleagues that are the best in Vegas and will plan your wedding even if I can't personally be there. I can put my trust in my associates and they do an excellent job. I am so thrilled you had a great experience. They all did too. I wish you all the best together.

Deena · Married on 12/01/2018

Mrs Deena Ronayne

We got exactly what we asked for and these people clearly love what they do. Great experience!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 17

Alyssa · Married on 11/23/2018

5 plus star!

Julie was my husband's and mine wedding planner and reverend. She has been in constant contact with me for the past 6 months. She would answer any questions and help with anything no matter how big or small. She helped us along the way on what we need to do next with planning certain things. Julie works with dozens of professionals and got us the best for our wedding. She is truly a sweet and caring lady and I will miss working with her.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Debbie Koehler · Married on 11/23/2018

Truly Amazing Wedding!!!

I was involved in the planning of my son and daughter-in-law's Las Vegas wedding and I found Julie to be an absolute delight to work with... very understanding, offered helpful hints and suggestions, and fully listened and accommodated our every need. Trying to make arrangements from Wisconsin and never having been to Red Rock was a little scary, but we put our trust in Julie and she came through with the most amazing wedding we could have imagined. She made all arrangements and had everything planned out and timed to a tee, enlisted an excellent photographer and limo driver, and created the most amazing and memorable wedding at Red Rock Canyon Park. We truly appreciate it all!!!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Debbie, Thank you very much for your gracious feedback! It was a joy to get to know your family and be a special part of your experience. That is what I love doing and I wish you and the family all the best of everything in life.

LEllis · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous experiece- made our day spectacular

My husband and I "eloped" in Las Vegas. After a researching multiple websites we decided to go with Custom Las Vegas Weddings and Events. We made an excellent choice. Julie and her team was easy to work with, very efficient and made sure all the details were attended to for our special day. Our very small, private ceremony was in the perfect location on our hotel property. We had a wonderful photographer (Steve) that joined us on our "photo tour" around Las Vegas. Our limousine driver, Louis, was an expert and getting us where we needed to go with ease. My wedding party, including our two teenage sons were included at throughout the ceremony and photo tour and enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend Julie's services if you are planning a wedding, elopement or vow renewal in Las Vegas. All the wedding services can be overwhelming in Vegas, but she efficiently helped us navigate it with ease Thanks to Julie and the team for making our day spectacular!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Ethel and John · Married on 03/01/2018

Julie was wonderful. She responded to our inquiry the next day with a lot of ideas to help us out. We had no idea exactly where we wanted the wedding to be. All we knew was somewhere Vegas iconic. She offered suggestions of locations and ideal times. It was a very small wedding with just two of our friends as witnesses. She made the experience perfect.

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 18
    Custom Las Vegas Weddings 19

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Ethel and John, It was my honor to preside over your services and provide the wedding planning and package for you. It was lovely to get to know you better and make it a special moment for you. I wish you all the best in your continued happiness together.

S · Married on 09/22/2017

Custom LasVegas Weddings: Julie was the best part of planning our 25yr vow renewal. She accommodated all my requests and was so responsive even given the time difference and long distance planning! THere were TWO couples to take care of and WE GOT EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED - A CEREMONY TO REMEMBER. Honestly could not have put this together without her time patience and sunny personality.
    Choose Custom LasVegas Weddings!!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

And Sandra, it was such a pleasure to spend time getting to know you and help you plan your experience here. You all were so nice and I enjoyed making it a special day for you. It was an honor to serve you from start to finish. I wish you all a lifetime of continued happiness, health, and prosperity!

Natashia · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I were deciding to elope until we found out about Rev. Julie Nourish. We received a reasonable package deal that included; the bouquet, boutonnière, transportation, photography (200 photos), and a location to have the wedding. My husband and I experienced excellent customer service. Anytime I would email her I would get a response within 24 hours. My wedding was beautiful! I really enjoyed working with Rev Julie Nourish. ( I wish there was a section to post pictures)

Sent on 07/06/2015

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Natasha, Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to be of service to you and your fiance. You had so many wonderful things to say. It is truly refreshing to have the couples I serve understand the great deal of effort I go through to serve them and I really appreciate your feedback. I truly love providing wedding packages services to my couples and put a great deal of pride into my quality of service and personal attention to detail I give each couple. So, when I get fair and honest feedback I really appreciate couples realizing the work that goes into my services. I wish you all the best of everything in your continued happiness.

David · Married on 07/22/2017

Rev Nourish was so helpful and kind and made the experience pain and fear free. She was very helpful and communicated with us every step of the way. At the end of the ceremony, she felt like family. We couldnt of asked for a better choice to than her. Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

David, what a compliment! I couldn't think of anything nicer to say, that I was like family. It's such a joy to meet people like you to connect with. Let's stay in touch as life proceeds. You two are so in love, it's fantastic to witness. I wish you both all the best life has to offer!

Shannon and Travis · Married on 06/30/2017

Julie did an amazing job making our vow renewal just what we wanted.
    WE has some special request that we wanted with our renewal and Julie went out of her way to make sure we could get everything we wanted included in our package and for a price we could afford. We worked out the details over several weeks making sure everything was just perfect and fit what we wanted. Julie allows us to have the freedom to make the event personal. She keep in touch with us until our day came, she made sure we arrived safely, gave us tips, as well as touch base with us after the service to make sure all was well and to keep us informed about our pictures and anything else we still needed. She is the sweetest.
    We would definitely do our renewal with her again.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Shannon and Travis, thank you for your kind review. It was an absolute joy to meet you both and be such an integral part of your special day. It makes my day to hear you had such a great experience. Keep in touch and I wish you all the best of everything in your continued happiness!

Lena · Married on 02/07/2017

If you are thinking of getting married in Las Vegas Rev. Julie Nourish will fulfill your dream of having a Ceremony to Remember! She kept in touch with us in a timely fashion and her services are affordable. She is a genuine professional and a very thoughtful and compassionate person. She has a great personality and treated us with kindness and patience. She was prompt and accommodating . From the selection of vows to the choice of beautiful flowers she provided services with great value. We were very pleased with the photographs that we received that were included in our Ceremony Package. Thank you Rev.Julie. You truly blessed our special day with your beautiful voice and smile.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Lena and Michael, Thank you very much for your kind assessment of my services. I always consider it a great honor to be given the opportunity to be a involved in one of the most special moments of people's lives. I am so happy you were pleased with the photos and services. Please stay in touch with me on Facebook. I wish you all the best and lifetime of happiness!

Noelle · Married on 12/05/2016

julie was extremely accomodating with our unusual request to get married in our own creative way. Our inspiration was the iconic 1969 "Bed-in " from John Lennon and Yoko Onno. The wedding was so intimate and personal, and Julie was the perfect Person to for this setting. We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Cynthia · Married on 11/05/2016

Rev. Julie Nourish was wonderful. We simply explained what we wanted and she delivered. She kept in touch with us to make sure everything was going as planned. We were very happy with the service she performed. It was beautiful.
    Mr. & Mrs. Butler

Sent on 12/08/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hello Cynthia, I appreciate your kind review. It was a pleasure to meet you both and be a part of your wedding celebration. The location at Sam's Town is very beautiful. I wish you all the best of happiness together in your path ahead.

Tejal · Married on 09/20/2016

Rev Nourish is great. She always replied to emails almost immediately. She gave us an excellent deal for the ceremony and photos. On the day itself she made me as a bride feel very comfortable and made the day extra special. That was the best day of my life. Thank you Rev Nourish you are the best!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Tejal and Aanand, you were so great to work with and I thought you were so thoughtful and kind. I really enjoyed serving you both. It was terrific to see your happiness and excitement. I am so happy you enjoyed it and loved the package, ceremony and photos. I wish you all the best and thank you very much for your kind review!

Jes · Married on 09/17/2016

Give yourself more than two months to plan.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/06/2016

Julie took great pride in making sure our ceremony was special and unique to us. She offered suggestions to customize our ceremony and make it flawless. She went above and beyond for our day and we are so grateful. We highly recommend Julie for your wedding services!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Melissa, it was such a wonderful experience to get to know you and be a part of your ceremony and lives on such a special day. It was great to meet your friends and family too. I love that you connected with me on social media and are staying in touch too. Thanks again.

Laurie · Married on 07/06/2016

Julie was a great help in trying to coordinate this ceremony from a distance. She offered suggestions to make our experience personal and genuine. She truly loves what she does and that comes through in her delivery of services. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Hi Laurie, It was a great honor to be involved in your ceremony and help you make it special. You are a darling couple and I'm so glad we connected and I had the opportunity to be a part of your wedding day. Thanks again.

Meredith · Married on 06/13/2016

Rev. Julie Nourish made our wedding day perfect! She was on time and very organized. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Meredith, you make such an adorable couple. It was really refreshing to preside over your services at the Pahrump winery. The ceremony we put together was very fitting and precious. Thanks for connecting with me on social media so we can stay in touch too. I wish you both all the best of what life has to offer. Thank you for choosing my services.

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot even begin to describe how perfect Rev. Julie Nourish made our day. She performed our ceremony exactly how we wanted it and went above and beyond to make sure my bouquet was delivered to my hotel and that my photographer captured every special moment. I couldnt have imagined it to go any better. On friday oct 28 I married the love of my life and i will be forever indebted to julie for making it nothing less then amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Dear Amanda, It was such a joy to be chosen to be a part of your special moment and preside over your wedding. I am thrilled you love the photos we took too. May you both experience a lifetime of happiness and more. I hope our paths cross again sometime in the future too.

Lorrie · Married on 05/13/2016

My Wedding was perfect. Simple yet memorable. Rev. Julie was so nice and helpful. She always kept in touch with me and answered all of my questions. She is an amazing woman. I highly recommend her. It is hard to plan a ceremony from miles away but she is very organized and knows her business. Thank you Rev. Nourish. I'll never forget my perfect day.

We selected the ceremony and photo tour. Her photographer is very talented and my pictures were awesome!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Custom Las Vegas Weddings's reply:

Thank you kindly, Lorrie. It was such a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your special moment here in Las Vegas. After the challenges you have been through, I felt it was such an honor to be involved and make it very special for you. I'm so thrilled you liked the photos and I hope you felt like a star with the services we gave you. Please stay in touch with me on Facebook too.