21 Reviews for Curtsy & Bow Events

Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
21 Curtsy & Bow Events Reviews

I don't even know where to begin in praising Robin for her outstanding service. From the first meeting we had, and knowing her aesthetic, I knew it was a match. The event was breathtaking, everything I could've imagined and more. She was available, helpful and a boss! I used her as a day of coordinator in addition to my florals and let me tell you, if you do not have a day of coordinator, use Robin. I don't know what I would've done without her. There are little things you don't think of the day of or details that you don't want to manage the day of. That's what she is there for. If you want a stunning wedding and have someone to help you take off your heels, sow a broken strap or tell people what to do she's your girl. Thank you times a million, Robin!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Robin helped us create the wedding of our dreams! We couldn’t be more grateful for her vision, organization and professionalism. Her guidance in our vendor selections, theme and her day of coordination where invaluable.

Profile Picture A, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

ROBIN IS AMAZING! We were referred to Curtsy & Bow by another wedding vendor and it was one of the best decisions we made during the process. We didn't have a great idea of what we wanted for floral and decor, and Robin was able to translate all of our gibberish into a beautiful vision. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning process, incredibly respectful of our budget, and a ton of fun to work with. When, 3 weeks before the wedding, I said "we forgot to think about ceremony decorations", she didn't miss a beat, and instead she took the reigns and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. She was there to set up the day of the wedding and everything turned out amazing. We received a ton of compliments and were so, so happy with our arrangements. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Hiring Robin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had no stress or reason to worry on my wedding day, thanks to her. We hired Robin for "Day of the Wedding" services, which included set-up and tear down. My husband and I did most of the planning, then handed it off to Robin for the day of the event. She was so on top of everything and that reassured me that everything was going to go perfectly at my wedding, and it did. She made everything run so smoothly, I couldn't have done it without her. Worth every penny!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/8/17, 1 Review
4.3

I was so pleased with Curtsy & Bow Events day of coordination and 1 month out planning for my wedding over Labor Day weekend. Robin was very prompt in her email and text correspondence throughout the entire process. She went above and beyond to help coordinate with rental companies and secure orders with the exact rental items I requested- with her precise attention to detail. Robin also took the reins communicating with vendors and problem solved for me when obsticles popped up (and with 7 + wedding vendors it will happen). Robin not only has a "can do" attitude, but an eye for innovative style and is current on wedding trends, which was a huge bonus while making last minute decor additions. Robin Gets The Job Done, and will execute your Vision as bride beyond expectation! My overall experience was more than satisfactory, and I would Highly recommend Robin's services to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Ginnine, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We have hosted two weddings in our backyard, and they were both wonderful experiences, because of Robin. She calmly pulled it all together to create such a beautiful celebration for the bride and groom, and all the guests. She has a way of creating the "look" you want, and the best part is that we were able to host two weddings and thoroughly enjoy them ourselves, because she had everything covered. We would not host a wedding without her!

Profile Picture Becky, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

If you are thinking you won't need a wedding coordinator, think again. Robin was one of the best decisions I made when i started planning our wedding. She's friendly, personable, organized, strategic, conceptual, and passionate. Very knowledgeable and works with a lot of amazing vendors if you need help with extra touches. Extremely attentive on how you envision your big day and throughout the whole process she carries that out, all while sprinkling beautiful touches of her creativity. If you are looking for an event planner in the metro detroit area (and a florist, she did mine), Robin is it!

Profile Picture Julie, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot reccomend Robin enough! She is up to date on weddings trends, outstanding at communication, stellar at planning and on top of everything. Anything that you hire her for is one less thing you will have to worry about. She helped me figure out what I wanted, followed up the entire way through and of course, executed it all on the day of my wedding with absolutely no issues.

Photos
Profile Picture Emily, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We used Robin as our florist & wedding decorator. Robin was a joy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She understood our vision right from the start & executed it perfectly! Her rates were extremely reasonable & THE best investment we made for our wedding! Robin stayed in contact with us often, which made us feel confident that she was working on our behalf to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be. She was totally flexible when we called her with last minute changes, & handled all the curveballs we threw her way gracefully. On the day of, Robin went above & beyond to create the wedding of our dreams! Our decor & flowers were spectacular & far better than we could have imagined. Thanks, Robin, for all you did to make our day so perfect!

Profile Picture Paige, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We were really happy with Robin! We needed her specifically for my daughter' birthday venue decor. The flowers and forest themed decorations were perfect!

Profile Picture R, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Robin did an amazing job! We hired her as day-of coordinator for our daughter's wedding. As a MOB, I thought I would be able to handle it all; vendor set ups, guest favors, signage, bridal party line up, etc., but came to my senses 6 months prior to the wedding, and hired Robin :) When I say we didn't worry about any of the set-up, coordination, etc on wedding day, I mean it. Robin took control of all day-of coordination, which took the stress off of me and my daughter. She was calm, organized, professional, and thoughtful. We were all so thankful for her presence! Thanks for being there, Robin!

Profile Picture Shellie, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Robin was so easy to work with, not to mention incredibly talented! She pulled off all of the centerpieces for my 20+ tables, bouquets, boutineers, hair pieces, etc.! She helped me and worked within my budget to meet all my needs, responded quickly, and was super flexible and easy going with additional things I asked for last minute! She took my suggestions and inspiration pics, and went above and beyond! She even picked up roses from my grandpas garden the day before the wedding and incorporated those into my bouquet!

She's great, I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Robin Wilson has the perfect combination of qualities for an event planner: super creative, totally organized, and confidently in control. Her work in setting up our 40th wedding anniversary was done with an expert's touch. The flowers were bountiful and beautiful, the hand-lettered sign is now a keepsake, and her eye for detail gave us so much confidence that we could relax and enjoy our big day. Would definitely hire Curtsy and Bow Events again!

Profile Picture Deb, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We used Curtsy & Bow for our wedding day-of- coordination and we couldn't be happier with our coordinator Robin. Everything was organized, beautiful and stress free!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin is AMAZING. Extremely organized and detailed, great at finding and working with vendors, responds immediately, awesome at working within your budget, lovely to work with, hardworking, and fantastic at decorating. Everyone in our family was blown away by how beautiful the setting was, and that was all Robin. It was even better than what we had in mind. We're also always happy to support local/independent businesses. There was an issue with our first vendor (completely the vendor's fault), and Robin had 4 solutions to the problem before even telling me about it. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Profile Picture colleen, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Robin was the singular best decision I made in all my wedding planning. She went above and beyond in every way and made my event absolutely beautiful. She also enabled me to stretch my budget by assisting with florals, decor, and various other DIY projects, and handled a couple potentially disastrous curveballs with ease.
Highly recommend!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Julia, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I will admit that at first, I wasn't sure having a wedding coordinator would be that valuable for my event; we had decided on a small, intimate, backyard wedding. however, I wasn't willing to risk having to take on schedule coordinating on the day of, so I decided to hire Robin. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Robin is a friend too, which made it even better. I don't think I could have survived without her! Robin took care of everything on the days leading up the wedding and the day-of. Her amazing sense of style and organization left me feeling extremely confident in her ability to materialize my vision, and that is exactly what she did. She really exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend her services to any of my bride gals out there!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin went above and beyond our expectations!! We hired her as a day-of wedding coordinator and only expected her to assist with details involving the wedding day. However, she did SO much more. Robin communicated with me often right from the beginning to make sure I was on track and to remind me of those last minute random wedding details that brides tend to forget. She designed and planned our rehearsal dinner which turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Anytime I had questions/mini panic attacks during the planning process, she answered almost immediately no matter what time of day to make sure I felt comfortable.

On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I arrived at the hotel to a room full of snacks and glasses lined up for mimosas. She made sure I didn't see the groom at all before the ceremony, the rings were in the right place, no one was confused on where they should be, and the reception room looked stunning. After the ceremony she made sure the wedding license was signed and even collected all of our gifts and cards so that we didn't have to worry about leaving anything behind. Robin wanted everything to be perfect for us and it certainly was. Down to the very last detail, our wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception were perfect and we have Robin to thank for giving us a stress-free experience.

I would highly recommend Curtsy & Bow Events to any bride looking to plan her wedding. I had a virtually stress-free wedding planning experience because of Robin and that is not an exaggeration. Our night wouldn't have been nearly as special or enjoyable if we hadn't contracted with Curtsy & Bow Events. She's the best!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Curtsy & Bow did my day-of coordination and I would HIGHLY recommend it to any bride getting married. I felt at ease knowing that Robin had everything under control. She made my wedding perfect and stress-free! In the beginning of wedding planning I didn't think I wanted to spend the money for a day-of coordinator. Our day truly wouldn't have been the same without Robin. She was worth every penny!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Robin Wilson of Curtsy and Bow events was a fantastic wedding planner and designer who took all the stress out of our wedding. Robin is incredibly creative with a great sense of style in addition to being highly organized and efficient - in short, exactly who you want planning your wedding. She took care of everything we needed - coordinated with our venues, planned out complicated logistics, researched vendors. She also has a great eye for design and understood exactly what style we were going for. I let her handle just about everything because I completed trusted her abilities. You will not go wrong with Curtsy and Bow!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I had a destination wedding and planned a reception in Detroit. I needed help while planning two of the largest events we have ever had. I met Robin at the Rock Sugar wedding event in the RustBelt Market. I was talking to her about planning my reception in Detroit and was feeling a bit overwhlemed if I could pull it all off. After talking to Robin for a few minutes she took away any worries or fears that I had. I hired her for my reception and she was worth every single penny! Robin is a gem and I loved working with her. She is highly organized, responsive, professional, kind and goes above and beyond. I can't thank Robin enough. I also loved that during the reception she kept us on schedule and had a gentle way of telling us where we needed to be next. She also sent a really lovely welcome package in the beginning of our planning. It meant a lot and it was so thoughtful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Robin!!!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/13/12, 1 Review