Curtsy & Bow Events Reviews

Curtsy & Bow Events 5
Curtsy & Bow Events 6
Curtsy & Bow Events 7

Jordyn · Married on 07/13/2019

Robin & her team exceeded all expectations.

Robin & her team were off the charts- we have been planning for over 2 years and she made sure everything was perfect! She thought out EVERY logistic for the day of and we actually were 10 minutes early for everything! I couldn't tell you if there were any "hiccups" because she did amazing at handling everything! she has great hook ups with vendors and made sure I had no stress on my wedding day! She has amazing ideas and can throw an amazing party!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Clare

Clare Valenti · Married on 06/01/2019

Our favorite wedding vendor (don't tell the others!)

Where do I even start? Robin was hands down our favorite person to work with for our wedding, and we hired some pretty amazing vendors!

Everything started with a phone call. Robin contacted me promptly after I filled out her contact form on her website. On the phone, she asked about our style, any special requests, and most importantly, our budget. She was honest about what she would be able to do within our budget and never tried to upsell, push us above our limits, etc. A few days later, I was delighted to see a complete design proposal and quote. It was everything we dreamed of and more! Robin captured what we wanted immediately, but was still very kind with asking for feedback and edits if necessary. About six weeks before our wedding, Robin did a flower trial for us, and I though that was so cool. It was so nice to see her vision come to life, and she was again very receptive to any changes that needed to be made (which was great, since some our our original ideas had changed!). Our extremely vague vision was transformed into something so chic, modern, and timeless.

Communication with Robin was an absolute breeze. I never waited too long to hear back from her, and I felt that the pacing of her communications was perfect. Not too many correspondences and not too few! Literally the perfect amount. And oh my god, the FLOWERS. I couldn't believe my eyes. All of our personal flowers were hand delivered to us at the hotel where we were getting ready. My breath was taken away by my bouquet. Our reception room looked AMAZING. Robin was also super helpful with making suggestions to repurpose some of our reception arrangements to decorate the ceremony space. It's something that I never would have thought of, and it helped us stay within our budget! The setup and teardown was smooth as could be (she even went out of her way to contact our venue to confirm the schedule) and honestly, it never crossed my mind all day. I had no doubt that everything was being handled perfectly.

I can't recommend Robin enough! She made our day so great and she was such a pleasure to work with. There are so many things to organize for a wedding but I had great peace of mind knowing that Robin had it handled.

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Curtsy & Bow Events 8
    Curtsy & Bow Events 9
    Curtsy & Bow Events 10
    Curtsy & Bow Events 11
  • Blaire

Blaire Clode · Married on 05/31/2019

A wedding without Robin would be chaos.

I hired Robin to be a partial wedding planner and florist. This included her being my day-of-coordinator, as well as wedding planning help leading up to the day. That title was an understatement. She did WAY more than I ever expected of her, and went absolutely above and beyond what her role was. In the beginning stages of wedding planning, which can seem so overwhelming, Robin helped me take things step by step. She led me to the most amazing vendors, and helped me keep things simple when my brain was overloaded with ideas. She knows WEDDINGS so well, and not just as another day of work. She gets involved in the emotion and gets excited about your ideas and plays them out until the end. On the wedding day, I barely saw her because she was running around making everything run smoothly. And don't even get me started on her flowers. She can do anything. This day would have been entirely chaos without her. She will treat your big day as if it is her own, and I think that is rare to find in this industry.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Allison

Allison Falconer · Married on 10/18/2018

A Calming Force

Robin is absolutely phenomenal and was the total calm in the storm during our ceremony and reception. She was on top of everything and has the perfect demeanor to manage this high-stress environment. I’m so grateful for all her help and insight, we truly would not have seen things go so smoothly without her touch on each step of the process. Thank you Robin!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 09/30/2018

I'd give her an encore if I could

To put it simply, Robin was an absolute dream to work with. I planned my entire wedding from out of state and it was essential that I have someone with experience to run the event and make sure everything flowed smoothly. From the planning process, to the execution the day of, Robin was like my genie. She listened to everything I said I wanted, took a look at my vision board, answered a million questions, asked questions that I didn't know to consider, and made my wedding dreams come to life. There were also times where she filled in the gaps that I didn't realize I had. She was my day of coordinator and my florist and I am STILL swooning over my bouquet a month later. I couldn't recommend Robin more. If you want someone that will listen to your vision and then work with you to make it the best it could possibly be, she's your girl.

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Curtsy & Bow Events 12

Celena · Married on 09/29/2018

Robin is amazing!

Robin was great, from the first meeting to every communication after she was wonderful, timely and professional. She took exactly what I wanted and made it a reality while working within my budget. Everything was so beautiful, I received so many compliments on my bouquet, center pieces and the design of the space.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa Gentry · Married on 08/25/2018

Curtsy and Bow saved the day!

Robin is amazing, a life saver, and a hero in my book! One month and 10 days, before my wedding my (I thought) florist stopped communicating with me.... I was at a loss as to what to do. I searched frantically to find a new florist and was having no luck. I broke down crying to my photographer, and she (the other hero in this story) came through with Robin's contact information for me. Not holding my breath, I contacted Robin. I mean, it was a month before my wedding, I knew chances were slim that she'd be able to assist me. I was coming to terms, that I just wouldn't have flowers, or table centerpieces, or ceremony decor, etc...

Robin, didn't even flinch when I told her my wedding was a month away. She has this "All things are possible" attitude, and is so easy to get along with. I basically was like here's my budget, do whatever you can with it... And she did, and then she kept going above and beyond for me. Seriously, she worked her magic and made my venue look gorgeous! My bouquet? To die for! Day's before the wedding, she put together a sign and got a specific flower that my mom associates with my brother (he passed away in 2011) to do an "In Memory" station for him. When my husbands' boutonniere got bumped and became limp, Robin showed up with a new one. (I didn't hear about this till after the wedding day was done and over with)... But that's the kind of vendor Robin is.

She is exactly what you're looking for when putting together your dream team of wedding vendors. I am so grateful for being introduced to Robin, I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her abilities.

If you want to work with someone who can handle it all, while still being super friendly and the kind of person you want as a BFF, then Robin is your one stop shop. She is a wonderful person, so upbeat and dedicated to her clients. When the wedding stresses are strangling you, it's nice to have people like Robin in your corner doing what they can to ease those wedding planning pains.

Robin at Curtsy & Bow is definitely the right person to help you with your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Jennifer C · Married on 08/18/2018

Best wedding decision we made

Seriously, hiring Robin for our month-of coordinator was the #1 best decision we made in the wedding planning process. She went above and beyond our expectations, was willing to meet with us any time/any place, even before the month-of that we hired her for, which was an enormous help as we were planning mostly from out of state! She is so so easy to work with, very level-headed and super organized (necessary for being in charge of a high-stress day!), and was always on top of communications back and fourth. She gave us recs when we needed them but also facilitated us styling things our own way which was really important to us. And as we got closer and closer to our day she truly pulled out all the stops and didn't take no for an answer from our vendors when there were details that we really wanted done. As a result, she coordinated a 100% absolutely perfect day for us. I cannot think of a thing I would change and am so happy we had Robin to make it all a reality. I would recommend her to any and everyone planning their wedding in the metro-Detroit area. Plus, she is just an overall badass, cool chica who loves Detroit and what she does for a living. What could be better?!?

Sent on 11/15/2018

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't even know where to begin in praising Robin for her outstanding service. From the first meeting we had, and knowing her aesthetic, I knew it was a match. The event was breathtaking, everything I could've imagined and more. She was available, helpful and a boss! I used her as a day of coordinator in addition to my florals and let me tell you, if you do not have a day of coordinator, use Robin. I don't know what I would've done without her. There are little things you don't think of the day of or details that you don't want to manage the day of. That's what she is there for. If you want a stunning wedding and have someone to help you take off your heels, sow a broken strap or tell people what to do she's your girl. Thank you times a million, Robin!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

A · Married on 03/24/2018

Robin helped us create the wedding of our dreams! We couldn’t be more grateful for her vision, organization and professionalism. Her guidance in our vendor selections, theme and her day of coordination where invaluable.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Emily · Married on 12/31/2017

ROBIN IS AMAZING! We were referred to Curtsy & Bow by another wedding vendor and it was one of the best decisions we made during the process. We didn't have a great idea of what we wanted for floral and decor, and Robin was able to translate all of our gibberish into a beautiful vision. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning process, incredibly respectful of our budget, and a ton of fun to work with. When, 3 weeks before the wedding, I said "we forgot to think about ceremony decorations", she didn't miss a beat, and instead she took the reigns and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. She was there to set up the day of the wedding and everything turned out amazing. We received a ton of compliments and were so, so happy with our arrangements. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Christina · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring Robin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had no stress or reason to worry on my wedding day, thanks to her. We hired Robin for "Day of the Wedding" services, which included set-up and tear down. My husband and I did most of the planning, then handed it off to Robin for the day of the event. She was so on top of everything and that reassured me that everything was going to go perfectly at my wedding, and it did. She made everything run so smoothly, I couldn't have done it without her. Worth every penny!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

We have hosted two weddings in our backyard, and they were both wonderful experiences, because of Robin. She calmly pulled it all together to create such a beautiful celebration for the bride and groom, and all the guests. She has a way of creating the "look" you want, and the best part is that we were able to host two weddings and thoroughly enjoy them ourselves, because she had everything covered. We would not host a wedding without her!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot reccomend Robin enough! She is up to date on weddings trends, outstanding at communication, stellar at planning and on top of everything. Anything that you hire her for is one less thing you will have to worry about. She helped me figure out what I wanted, followed up the entire way through and of course, executed it all on the day of my wedding with absolutely no issues.

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Curtsy & Bow Events 18
    Curtsy & Bow Events 19
    Curtsy & Bow Events 20

Paige · Married on 05/19/2017

We used Robin as our florist & wedding decorator. Robin was a joy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She understood our vision right from the start & executed it perfectly! Her rates were extremely reasonable & THE best investment we made for our wedding! Robin stayed in contact with us often, which made us feel confident that she was working on our behalf to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be. She was totally flexible when we called her with last minute changes, & handled all the curveballs we threw her way gracefully. On the day of, Robin went above & beyond to create the wedding of our dreams! Our decor & flowers were spectacular & far better than we could have imagined. Thanks, Robin, for all you did to make our day so perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2017

R · Married on 04/30/2017

We were really happy with Robin! We needed her specifically for my daughter' birthday venue decor. The flowers and forest themed decorations were perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Erika · Married on 09/24/2016

Robin was so easy to work with, not to mention incredibly talented! She pulled off all of the centerpieces for my 20+ tables, bouquets, boutineers, hair pieces, etc.! She helped me and worked within my budget to meet all my needs, responded quickly, and was super flexible and easy going with additional things I asked for last minute! She took my suggestions and inspiration pics, and went above and beyond! She even picked up roses from my grandpas garden the day before the wedding and incorporated those into my bouquet!

She's great, I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Deb · Married on 09/04/2016

Robin Wilson has the perfect combination of qualities for an event planner: super creative, totally organized, and confidently in control. Her work in setting up our 40th wedding anniversary was done with an expert's touch. The flowers were bountiful and beautiful, the hand-lettered sign is now a keepsake, and her eye for detail gave us so much confidence that we could relax and enjoy our big day. Would definitely hire Curtsy and Bow Events again!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Curtsy & Bow for our wedding day-of- coordination and we couldn't be happier with our coordinator Robin. Everything was organized, beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 10/24/2016

colleen · Married on 08/06/2016

Robin is AMAZING. Extremely organized and detailed, great at finding and working with vendors, responds immediately, awesome at working within your budget, lovely to work with, hardworking, and fantastic at decorating. Everyone in our family was blown away by how beautiful the setting was, and that was all Robin. It was even better than what we had in mind. We're also always happy to support local/independent businesses. There was an issue with our first vendor (completely the vendor's fault), and Robin had 4 solutions to the problem before even telling me about it. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Julia · Married on 07/10/2016

Hiring Robin was the singular best decision I made in all my wedding planning. She went above and beyond in every way and made my event absolutely beautiful. She also enabled me to stretch my budget by assisting with florals, decor, and various other DIY projects, and handled a couple potentially disastrous curveballs with ease.
    Highly recommend!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

I will admit that at first, I wasn't sure having a wedding coordinator would be that valuable for my event; we had decided on a small, intimate, backyard wedding. however, I wasn't willing to risk having to take on schedule coordinating on the day of, so I decided to hire Robin. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Robin is a friend too, which made it even better. I don't think I could have survived without her! Robin took care of everything on the days leading up the wedding and the day-of. Her amazing sense of style and organization left me feeling extremely confident in her ability to materialize my vision, and that is exactly what she did. She really exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend her services to any of my bride gals out there!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2015

Robin went above and beyond our expectations!! We hired her as a day-of wedding coordinator and only expected her to assist with details involving the wedding day. However, she did SO much more. Robin communicated with me often right from the beginning to make sure I was on track and to remind me of those last minute random wedding details that brides tend to forget. She designed and planned our rehearsal dinner which turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Anytime I had questions/mini panic attacks during the planning process, she answered almost immediately no matter what time of day to make sure I felt comfortable.

On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I arrived at the hotel to a room full of snacks and glasses lined up for mimosas. She made sure I didn't see the groom at all before the ceremony, the rings were in the right place, no one was confused on where they should be, and the reception room looked stunning. After the ceremony she made sure the wedding license was signed and even collected all of our gifts and cards so that we didn't have to worry about leaving anything behind. Robin wanted everything to be perfect for us and it certainly was. Down to the very last detail, our wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception were perfect and we have Robin to thank for giving us a stress-free experience.

I would highly recommend Curtsy & Bow Events to any bride looking to plan her wedding. I had a virtually stress-free wedding planning experience because of Robin and that is not an exaggeration. Our night wouldn't have been nearly as special or enjoyable if we hadn't contracted with Curtsy & Bow Events. She's the best!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2015

Curtsy & Bow did my day-of coordination and I would HIGHLY recommend it to any bride getting married. I felt at ease knowing that Robin had everything under control. She made my wedding perfect and stress-free! In the beginning of wedding planning I didn't think I wanted to spend the money for a day-of coordinator. Our day truly wouldn't have been the same without Robin. She was worth every penny!!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Robin Wilson of Curtsy and Bow events was a fantastic wedding planner and designer who took all the stress out of our wedding. Robin is incredibly creative with a great sense of style in addition to being highly organized and efficient - in short, exactly who you want planning your wedding. She took care of everything we needed - coordinated with our venues, planned out complicated logistics, researched vendors. She also has a great eye for design and understood exactly what style we were going for. I let her handle just about everything because I completed trusted her abilities. You will not go wrong with Curtsy and Bow!

Sent on 01/22/2016