Curtsy & Bow Events Reviews

26 Curtsy & Bow Events Reviews
  • Allison

Allison Falconer · Married on 10/18/2018

A Calming Force

Robin is absolutely phenomenal and was the total calm in the storm during our ceremony and reception. She was on top of everything and has the perfect demeanor to manage this high-stress environment. I’m so grateful for all her help and insight, we truly would not have seen things go so smoothly without her touch on each step of the process. Thank you Robin!!

• Brittney

Brittney · Married on 09/30/2018

I'd give her an encore if I could

To put it simply, Robin was an absolute dream to work with. I planned my entire wedding from out of state and it was essential that I have someone with experience to run the event and make sure everything flowed smoothly. From the planning process, to the execution the day of, Robin was like my genie. She listened to everything I said I wanted, took a look at my vision board, answered a million questions, asked questions that I didn't know to consider, and made my wedding dreams come to life. There were also times where she filled in the gaps that I didn't realize I had. She was my day of coordinator and my florist and I am STILL swooning over my bouquet a month later. I couldn't recommend Robin more. If you want someone that will listen to your vision and then work with you to make it the best it could possibly be, she's your girl.

Curtsy & Bow Events 1

Celena · Married on 09/29/2018

Robin is amazing!

Robin was great, from the first meeting to every communication after she was wonderful, timely and professional. She took exactly what I wanted and made it a reality while working within my budget. Everything was so beautiful, I received so many compliments on my bouquet, center pieces and the design of the space.

• Lisa

Lisa Gentry · Married on 08/25/2018

Curtsy and Bow saved the day!

Robin is amazing, a life saver, and a hero in my book! One month and 10 days, before my wedding my (I thought) florist stopped communicating with me.... I was at a loss as to what to do. I searched frantically to find a new florist and was having no luck. I broke down crying to my photographer, and she (the other hero in this story) came through with Robin's contact information for me. Not holding my breath, I contacted Robin. I mean, it was a month before my wedding, I knew chances were slim that she'd be able to assist me. I was coming to terms, that I just wouldn't have flowers, or table centerpieces, or ceremony decor, etc...

Robin, didn't even flinch when I told her my wedding was a month away. She has this "All things are possible" attitude, and is so easy to get along with. I basically was like here's my budget, do whatever you can with it... And she did, and then she kept going above and beyond for me. Seriously, she worked her magic and made my venue look gorgeous! My bouquet? To die for! Day's before the wedding, she put together a sign and got a specific flower that my mom associates with my brother (he passed away in 2011) to do an "In Memory" station for him. When my husbands' boutonniere got bumped and became limp, Robin showed up with a new one. (I didn't hear about this till after the wedding day was done and over with)... But that's the kind of vendor Robin is.

She is exactly what you're looking for when putting together your dream team of wedding vendors. I am so grateful for being introduced to Robin, I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and her abilities.

If you want to work with someone who can handle it all, while still being super friendly and the kind of person you want as a BFF, then Robin is your one stop shop. She is a wonderful person, so upbeat and dedicated to her clients. When the wedding stresses are strangling you, it's nice to have people like Robin in your corner doing what they can to ease those wedding planning pains.

Robin at Curtsy & Bow is definitely the right person to help you with your special day!

Jennifer C · Married on 08/18/2018

Best wedding decision we made

Seriously, hiring Robin for our month-of coordinator was the #1 best decision we made in the wedding planning process. She went above and beyond our expectations, was willing to meet with us any time/any place, even before the month-of that we hired her for, which was an enormous help as we were planning mostly from out of state! She is so so easy to work with, very level-headed and super organized (necessary for being in charge of a high-stress day!), and was always on top of communications back and fourth. She gave us recs when we needed them but also facilitated us styling things our own way which was really important to us. And as we got closer and closer to our day she truly pulled out all the stops and didn't take no for an answer from our vendors when there were details that we really wanted done. As a result, she coordinated a 100% absolutely perfect day for us. I cannot think of a thing I would change and am so happy we had Robin to make it all a reality. I would recommend her to any and everyone planning their wedding in the metro-Detroit area. Plus, she is just an overall badass, cool chica who loves Detroit and what she does for a living. What could be better?!?

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't even know where to begin in praising Robin for her outstanding service. From the first meeting we had, and knowing her aesthetic, I knew it was a match. The event was breathtaking, everything I could've imagined and more. She was available, helpful and a boss! I used her as a day of coordinator in addition to my florals and let me tell you, if you do not have a day of coordinator, use Robin. I don't know what I would've done without her. There are little things you don't think of the day of or details that you don't want to manage the day of. That's what she is there for. If you want a stunning wedding and have someone to help you take off your heels, sow a broken strap or tell people what to do she's your girl. Thank you times a million, Robin!!!

A · Married on 03/24/2018

Robin helped us create the wedding of our dreams! We couldn’t be more grateful for her vision, organization and professionalism. Her guidance in our vendor selections, theme and her day of coordination where invaluable.

Emily · Married on 12/31/2017

ROBIN IS AMAZING! We were referred to Curtsy & Bow by another wedding vendor and it was one of the best decisions we made during the process. We didn't have a great idea of what we wanted for floral and decor, and Robin was able to translate all of our gibberish into a beautiful vision. She was very responsive and helpful during the planning process, incredibly respectful of our budget, and a ton of fun to work with. When, 3 weeks before the wedding, I said "we forgot to think about ceremony decorations", she didn't miss a beat, and instead she took the reigns and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. She was there to set up the day of the wedding and everything turned out amazing. We received a ton of compliments and were so, so happy with our arrangements. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Christina · Married on 09/08/2017

Hiring Robin was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had no stress or reason to worry on my wedding day, thanks to her. We hired Robin for "Day of the Wedding" services, which included set-up and tear down. My husband and I did most of the planning, then handed it off to Robin for the day of the event. She was so on top of everything and that reassured me that everything was going to go perfectly at my wedding, and it did. She made everything run so smoothly, I couldn't have done it without her. Worth every penny!

Becky · Married on 08/12/2017

We have hosted two weddings in our backyard, and they were both wonderful experiences, because of Robin. She calmly pulled it all together to create such a beautiful celebration for the bride and groom, and all the guests. She has a way of creating the "look" you want, and the best part is that we were able to host two weddings and thoroughly enjoy them ourselves, because she had everything covered. We would not host a wedding without her!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2017

I cannot reccomend Robin enough! She is up to date on weddings trends, outstanding at communication, stellar at planning and on top of everything. Anything that you hire her for is one less thing you will have to worry about. She helped me figure out what I wanted, followed up the entire way through and of course, executed it all on the day of my wedding with absolutely no issues.

Curtsy & Bow Events 2
    Curtsy & Bow Events 7
    Curtsy & Bow Events 8
    Curtsy & Bow Events 9

Paige · Married on 05/19/2017

We used Robin as our florist & wedding decorator. Robin was a joy to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She understood our vision right from the start & executed it perfectly! Her rates were extremely reasonable & THE best investment we made for our wedding! Robin stayed in contact with us often, which made us feel confident that she was working on our behalf to make our wedding day everything we hoped it would be. She was totally flexible when we called her with last minute changes, & handled all the curveballs we threw her way gracefully. On the day of, Robin went above & beyond to create the wedding of our dreams! Our decor & flowers were spectacular & far better than we could have imagined. Thanks, Robin, for all you did to make our day so perfect!

R · Married on 04/30/2017

We were really happy with Robin! We needed her specifically for my daughter' birthday venue decor. The flowers and forest themed decorations were perfect!

Erika · Married on 09/24/2016

Robin was so easy to work with, not to mention incredibly talented! She pulled off all of the centerpieces for my 20+ tables, bouquets, boutineers, hair pieces, etc.! She helped me and worked within my budget to meet all my needs, responded quickly, and was super flexible and easy going with additional things I asked for last minute! She took my suggestions and inspiration pics, and went above and beyond! She even picked up roses from my grandpas garden the day before the wedding and incorporated those into my bouquet!

She's great, I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Deb · Married on 09/04/2016

Robin Wilson has the perfect combination of qualities for an event planner: super creative, totally organized, and confidently in control. Her work in setting up our 40th wedding anniversary was done with an expert's touch. The flowers were bountiful and beautiful, the hand-lettered sign is now a keepsake, and her eye for detail gave us so much confidence that we could relax and enjoy our big day. Would definitely hire Curtsy and Bow Events again!

Colleen · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Curtsy & Bow for our wedding day-of- coordination and we couldn't be happier with our coordinator Robin. Everything was organized, beautiful and stress free!

colleen · Married on 08/06/2016

Robin is AMAZING. Extremely organized and detailed, great at finding and working with vendors, responds immediately, awesome at working within your budget, lovely to work with, hardworking, and fantastic at decorating. Everyone in our family was blown away by how beautiful the setting was, and that was all Robin. It was even better than what we had in mind. We're also always happy to support local/independent businesses. There was an issue with our first vendor (completely the vendor's fault), and Robin had 4 solutions to the problem before even telling me about it. We couldn't be more satisfied.

Julia · Married on 07/10/2016

Hiring Robin was the singular best decision I made in all my wedding planning. She went above and beyond in every way and made my event absolutely beautiful. She also enabled me to stretch my budget by assisting with florals, decor, and various other DIY projects, and handled a couple potentially disastrous curveballs with ease.
    Highly recommend!!!! Thanks again for everything!

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2016

I will admit that at first, I wasn't sure having a wedding coordinator would be that valuable for my event; we had decided on a small, intimate, backyard wedding. however, I wasn't willing to risk having to take on schedule coordinating on the day of, so I decided to hire Robin. BEST. DECISION. EVER. Robin is a friend too, which made it even better. I don't think I could have survived without her! Robin took care of everything on the days leading up the wedding and the day-of. Her amazing sense of style and organization left me feeling extremely confident in her ability to materialize my vision, and that is exactly what she did. She really exceeded all expectations and I would highly recommend her services to any of my bride gals out there!

Alexandra · Married on 12/31/2015

Robin went above and beyond our expectations!! We hired her as a day-of wedding coordinator and only expected her to assist with details involving the wedding day. However, she did SO much more. Robin communicated with me often right from the beginning to make sure I was on track and to remind me of those last minute random wedding details that brides tend to forget. She designed and planned our rehearsal dinner which turned out to be absolutely beautiful. Anytime I had questions/mini panic attacks during the planning process, she answered almost immediately no matter what time of day to make sure I felt comfortable.

On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I arrived at the hotel to a room full of snacks and glasses lined up for mimosas. She made sure I didn't see the groom at all before the ceremony, the rings were in the right place, no one was confused on where they should be, and the reception room looked stunning. After the ceremony she made sure the wedding license was signed and even collected all of our gifts and cards so that we didn't have to worry about leaving anything behind. Robin wanted everything to be perfect for us and it certainly was. Down to the very last detail, our wedding rehearsal, ceremony and reception were perfect and we have Robin to thank for giving us a stress-free experience.

I would highly recommend Curtsy & Bow Events to any bride looking to plan her wedding. I had a virtually stress-free wedding planning experience because of Robin and that is not an exaggeration. Our night wouldn't have been nearly as special or enjoyable if we hadn't contracted with Curtsy & Bow Events. She's the best!!

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2015

Curtsy & Bow did my day-of coordination and I would HIGHLY recommend it to any bride getting married. I felt at ease knowing that Robin had everything under control. She made my wedding perfect and stress-free! In the beginning of wedding planning I didn't think I wanted to spend the money for a day-of coordinator. Our day truly wouldn't have been the same without Robin. She was worth every penny!!!!

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2015

Robin Wilson of Curtsy and Bow events was a fantastic wedding planner and designer who took all the stress out of our wedding. Robin is incredibly creative with a great sense of style in addition to being highly organized and efficient - in short, exactly who you want planning your wedding. She took care of everything we needed - coordinated with our venues, planned out complicated logistics, researched vendors. She also has a great eye for design and understood exactly what style we were going for. I let her handle just about everything because I completed trusted her abilities. You will not go wrong with Curtsy and Bow!

michelle · Married on 10/13/2012

I had a destination wedding and planned a reception in Detroit. I needed help while planning two of the largest events we have ever had. I met Robin at the Rock Sugar wedding event in the RustBelt Market. I was talking to her about planning my reception in Detroit and was feeling a bit overwhlemed if I could pull it all off. After talking to Robin for a few minutes she took away any worries or fears that I had. I hired her for my reception and she was worth every single penny! Robin is a gem and I loved working with her. She is highly organized, responsive, professional, kind and goes above and beyond. I can't thank Robin enough. I also loved that during the reception she kept us on schedule and had a gentle way of telling us where we needed to be next. She also sent a really lovely welcome package in the beginning of our planning. It meant a lot and it was so thoughtful. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Robin!!!

Shellie · Married on 12/23/2016

Robin did an amazing job! We hired her as day-of coordinator for our daughter's wedding. As a MOB, I thought I would be able to handle it all; vendor set ups, guest favors, signage, bridal party line up, etc., but came to my senses 6 months prior to the wedding, and hired Robin :) When I say we didn't worry about any of the set-up, coordination, etc on wedding day, I mean it. Robin took control of all day-of coordination, which took the stress off of me and my daughter. She was calm, organized, professional, and thoughtful. We were all so thankful for her presence! Thanks for being there, Robin!

Julie · Married on 08/05/2017

If you are thinking you won't need a wedding coordinator, think again. Robin was one of the best decisions I made when i started planning our wedding. She's friendly, personable, organized, strategic, conceptual, and passionate. Very knowledgeable and works with a lot of amazing vendors if you need help with extra touches. Extremely attentive on how you envision your big day and throughout the whole process she carries that out, all while sprinkling beautiful touches of her creativity. If you are looking for an event planner in the metro detroit area (and a florist, she did mine), Robin is it!

Curtsy & Bow Events 10