Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design Reviews

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 5
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 6
Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 7

Comeicia · Married on 04/23/2018

Everything was made simple for me. I di not want anything over the top and nothing I would have to stress over. Everything was taking care of and my day was perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Comeicia, we are so glad that you were able to have a special yet simple and stress free wedding day. It was a privilege and honor to join you and Taquelia in marriage. Both of you looked absolutely radiant on your big day !

Tameeka · Married on 04/20/2018

she was my officiant and I can't say enough about how special she made my day. She was poised, professional, and spoke very clearly. She was the perfect addition to my beautiful wedding ceremony
    Thank you Shaun.

Sent on 05/08/2018
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 8

Hi Tameeka,
    You are more than welcome, it was truly an honor to preside over your ceremony . I had the best view of all the wedding guests getting to see the two of you look at each other so lovingly and deeply. I am wishing you and Donta a lifetime of pure happiness and peace in your marriage- Shaun

Erica · Married on 04/13/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better, more personalized service for our special day! Definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

It was a great honor to serve as your elopement officiant Erica !

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2018

This was seriously one of our best investments. From the moment I talked to Shaun, I wanted to book them! Planning a wedding is so overwhelming and they really helped to make the little details so much easier! They always responded right away and were so accommodating in making our day the way we wanted! Highly recommend!!! They all were truly incredible and I am very grateful they were there :)

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Samantha, planning a destination wedding should be fun and carefee afterall thats the point in planning a destination wedding. We were honored to be apart of you and Roberts special day. I loved partnering with you during the months leading up to your day and coordinates Porsche and Rebecca told the entire team stories of how beautiful you were on wedding day and how smoothly everything went. I am happy to hear you had such a great experience.

Karen · Married on 04/06/2018

Shaun is awesome! She made our day so special.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Karen, I feel so special that you and Jason chose me to perform your legal marriage ceremony. I hope that homeownership and your new life together is giving you all the feels of the american dream.- Shaun

Katrina · Married on 01/26/2018

Shaun was AWESOME! Working with her was extremely simple and straight forward. She truly helped make our wedding day special and unforgettable.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Katrina you were the perfect ray of sun in Renaissance park on your elopement day, simply stunning. Wishing the two of your a lifetime of bliss !

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2017

Great experience with Cue the Champagne! Very easy to book and responsive!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Sarah, I hope the honeymoon was rad ! I wanted to go with the two of you so bad. I am glad that we were able to complete your legal wedding ceremony in our office before your trip to make coming back home easy and stress- free !

Anna · Married on 10/21/2017

Shaun Cox is an absolute gem! I was planning our Chattanooga wedding all the way from Napa, CA and could not have done it without her. She was so quick to respond, offer insight and has a massive list of awesome vendors. She created a to-the-minute timeline and made sure everyone stuck to it (P.S. -- I had SIXTEEN bridesmaids....so that was no easy task!) She managed the entire flow of the day and anything that came up, allowing me, my groom and my family to simply celebrate and enjoy! I would highly recommend her to any bride! You cannot do it all yourself... she will keep you sane and make your big day over the top perfect! Xo, A +Z

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 9
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 10
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 11
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 12

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Anna if we could start all over again and help you in the planning of bringing your beautiful vision to life we would. You, Zack and your families were a true pleasure to serve. There was not one detail that was left un-turned and all the special pieces truly made your wedding day one that is to be remembered for years to come by your friends and family !!! xoxo Shaun
  • Z

Zack · Married on 10/21/2017

NO BETTER COMPANY IN ALL OF THE SOUTH!!! Shaun and her team answered the phone at all hours, which was a major plus for us planning the wedding from California. Shaun knew all the appropriate vendors to make our vision come true, and was not afraid to lay down the law when needed to make sure everything planned was executed to the T. My wedding was the best day of my life, and I owe much of that to Shaun and her team. CHEERS!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

Shaun at Cue the Champagne Event Planning and Design was absolutely wonderful! She was flexible, informative, and responsive through the entire process. We planned our elopement with little time to waste and she was onboard from day one! Even when the weather changed from picture-perfect-sunny to a cloudy snowfall, she was willing to go the extra mile when we were still determined to use our mountain side outdoor ceremony spot. We're "rain or shine" kind of people and she was incredibly accommodating and a true delight to have as a part of our special day. She also provided us with a magnificent photographer who provided some beautiful photos capturing the magic of our location. Our wedding day was exactly what we wanted due to Shaun's help!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Rachel we considered it a true honor to bring your elopement to life. Thank you for choosing us !
  • I

Ione · Married on 10/14/2017

One of the best decisions I ever made. CTC is amazing! We used the day of (I think Shaun calls it the white glove service). Everything went so smoothly. Shaun had everything running like clockwork. But more importantly, she ensured that everyone was relaxed and having a good time. No worries. You will be so pleased with CTC! Do not hesitate!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Ione, I miss our planning conversations already. It was so much fun navigating the planning process with you! We are awaiting the next special occasion that calls for a celebration !
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin with Shaun and her fabulous team! From the moment I met her she put my mind at ease and I knew she would make this exciting/ nerve wracking process so much easier and fun! Day of, it's like she could anticipate my needs and knew exactly the right thing to say or do. When a bridesmaid's dress ripped down the back, she was there sewing it up. If you are in the market for a wedding coordinator, your search ends here; there simply isn't better than Cue the Champagne!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Jessica, you were the epitome of a CTC bride, you had your vision and knew exactly what you wanted. On wedding day you were simply radiant ! To many years of bliss! Cheers, Shaun

Erica · Married on 09/15/2017

Shaun and her team were amazing! I'm a type A bride and had booked with her about 18 months prior to our wedding and never once in those 18 months did she not promptly answer an email to a question that I had or provide the best advice on how to proceed when we were stuck or what sort of vendor to consider for something. And since we were planning long distance, I never got to meet Shaun in person until 2 months before our big day and we did everything over the phone or by email. That to me says alot about her work ethic and the quality of her work. On our wedding day, she put everything together exactly as we asked for and made the entire wedding run as smoothly and tightly as a ship. And our wedding was literally perfection. She made sure to ask all of the questions of things we wanted in our day and made sure that it was all exactly as we wanted. And always with a smile and I NEVER saw her panicked or worried. She may have hussled behind the scenes but as the bride, I never saw it. She made sure we ate in between the ceremony and reception and what I love the most is that she gracefully was able to shoo away guests who were attempting to start an informal receiving line and allow us to get back to our table and finish our meal uninterrupted. After our wedding, I asked her to send something back to us that we needed immediately and she got it back to us promptly and quickly. No fuss! What a pro! These are just some of the wonderful things we experienced from working with Shaun and her team. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 13
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 14
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 15

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Erica, I need to make a trip to Boston just to hug you again! We did it girl , we took a year and planned the wedding you had always dreamed of. Can't wait to see what the future years hold for you and John, I am following along on social media even though we are miles away !

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2017

Shaun was amazing! Could not have been happier with our wedding day!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Ellie, I loved the love that is so visible between you and Delbert. Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to share in such an amazing love story. xo Shaun
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/03/2017

Shaun is wonderful! This is the second time we have used Cue the Champagne and we have been extremely pleased both times. She and her staff are easy to work with which helps make that special day worry free. She also worked very well with all of the vendors that were used for our daughter's wedding. She is definitely a 5-star planner in every area!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Wendy it is always a honor and such a fun time working alongside you and Clyde and the family! We are family now :)
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/06/2017

Shaun was wonderful! We had a pretty low key and small elopement, but she treated us like we were every bit as important as any client she had! I’d recommend Cue the Champagne to anyone. Weather didn’t cooperate, but she wasn’t fazed...it was everything I wanted.

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 16
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 17
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 18

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Whitney, you hit the nail on the head , all of our couples are important to use! The day couldn't have been more perfect to be surrounded by your little's, and close family to share your I do's we were just honored to be a part of it all !

Layne · Married on 11/11/2016

Shaun is an amazing coordinator and even though we only used her as our officiant for the big day she helped us with so much more! We did a pop up ceremony and it still felt so special and magical! We were able to personalize our vows and shaun was great about every detail and communicating along the way! I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married or just looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design 19

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Layne, thank you so much for the kind words. To be able to officiate the wedding ceremony of one of our own , was truly the highest honor. The team loves you and you will be missed !

Hannah · Married on 10/29/2016

There is no one I could recommend more than Shaun and her staff. Every question we had was answered, and more! There was never a doubt in our mind that we had chosen a stellar company to help our wedding go off without a single hitch. There isn't one thing we regret about our special day, and that's all thanks to the hard work and special attention to detail that Shaun provided for us. Thank you so much, for making our day matter.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

You are welcome Hannah , it was such a privilege to serve you and Jeff and your families :)

Alex · Married on 10/29/2016

Everything about Cue the Champagne was amazing. Planning a wedding can be stressful and the number one thing I looked for was someone who was responsive and friendly. That's exactly what I found! The response to my initial inquiry was quick, every time I sent an email it was answered same day, and they were incredibly flexible. I felt taken care of and like everything I asked for was completed just like I asked. My wedding ran so smoothly and I really did just get to enjoy being there because I wasn't worried about when the cake was going to be cut or were my bridesmaids in the correct order. I would HIGHLY recommend Shaun and the rest of the Cue the Champagne team.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Jenny · Married on 09/21/2016

A D.I.Y Affair Weddings and Events I would highly suggest using. Shaun made everything so simple. I really appreciate how quickly she responded to my request.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Jenny, thanks so much for choosing me to officiant your wedding day, the love shared was definitely present !

Breanne · Married on 09/10/2016

Shaun Cox is amazing at what she does! If you are looking for a planner for day of or every detail she is it! She helped so much in making our big day one we will never forget!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Breanne, it was our pleasure!

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2016

Shaun and her team are amazing!! She made it the most beautiful night and understood everything we were needing. Everything was smooth on the wedding day and the weeks leading up to it!! We had a great experience with Shaun and would recommend her to anyone getting married!!! It was the best!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren , you were a beautiful bride !

Julie · Married on 09/03/2016

Hiring A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events was the BEST decision I made regarding my entire wedding planning experience. Throughout the process, Shaun was amazing!!!!!!! Her team was also excellent and definitely "on point" the entire wedding day. They truly made my wedding day a DREAM COME TRUE! Love and appreciate them!

Julie and Brandon

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

A woman after my own heart , planning your wedding from start to finish was the absolute best . Thanks for putting your trust in me to carry out your vision for an elegant and classy wedding day!

Brittany · Married on 08/07/2016

I loved Shaun Cox with DIY Affair. She was quick to respond if I had any questions or concerns. She was also flexible with me changing my mind at the last minute with some decorations and went above and beyond what I asked of her. Her prices are reasonable and she does great quality work. So glad I hired DIY affair. It definitely took the stress off of me for my wedding by not having to decorate.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

Thanks for choosing us Brittany to handle your styling and setup needs on wedding day. Your design choices were beautiful , glad we could help lessen the burden of wedding day setup for you and your family.

Latashua · Married on 06/25/2016

This crew is absolutely amazing they made my day as stress free as possible. They made the receptions beautiful they went above and beyond for us. They will never know what a blessing they was on our big day!!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Cue The Champagne Event Planning and Design's reply:

LaTashua you are so kind. Coordinators Porsche and Layne loved being able to coordinate your wedding at Tennessee River Day , I glad you were able to relax and enjoy your day !