12 Reviews for Crystal Marie Events LLC

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
12 Crystal Marie Events LLC Reviews

Do not think twice about choosing Crystal Marie as your wedding planner; this lady is incredible! I have worked with many wedding planners, she is the only one that I would truly look forward to working with again!! From start to finish, it was a pleasurable experience coordinating with her. In my opinion, she goes above and beyond for her clients. She will turn your special day into a Fairy Tale!!

Profile Picture Peggy Sue, 12/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

On point!!! Involved with every detail from beginning to the end. You can call on her very any and everything. She made my day an extravaganza!!!! Everything was timed perfectly! I had no worries and no regrets!!! Best Event Planner hands down!!!! No need for any other!

Profile Picture Marygail, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

As a Entertainment Company, The Todd Everett Experience works with a variety of event planners. With that being said, it's not always a smooth situation. Working with Crystal Marie Events has been a pleasure! Crystal is very easy to communicate with, always on top of everything and she puts the interest of her clients before everything. She makes the process so easy and makes it very enjoyable to work with an event planner. Every wedding that we have done with her has been a success! One thing that you typically see when putting an event together is the stress build up. Crystal is always smiling and keeps a "yes" before "no type of attitude. We hope to work with her again in the near future!

Profile Picture Todd, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal was excellent, wpuld highly recommend her work of any kind so flexible and help.my night day unbelievable beautiful

Profile Picture Anwar, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Crystal is amazing. I loved working with her for our wedding. We had a smaller wedding (76 people), but she did such a great job taking care of the littlest details. Great personality, professional and you can tell she truly enjoys what she does. Thanks Crystal for making our special day spectacular.

Kim/Craig 9/16/16

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Using Crystal was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I told her what we were looking for in a venue and she found us the perfect location. She also has a lot of experience so she is very familiar with several vendors and pricing for things in general. She was always prompt in responding to questions and kept me on timeline so that I wasn't scrambling to do things at the last minute. You know you have a great planner when there is a major issue with the seating chart and all you do is move 3 people, and somehow she makes it work! I still can't figure out how she works her magic, but that's what she's for.

Profile Picture Gaybriel, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal Marie was extremely helpful and professional throughout my entire wedding process. She was able to help me create the wedding of my dreams, and kept me calm while doing so! If afforded the opportunity to hire a wedding planner, I hihgy recommmed doing so. Crystal Marie is a class act and I would refer her services to any upcoming bride!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Crystal was amazing. I needed her assistance to set up the decor for my wedding and she executed everything perfectly. It's like she was reading my mind telepathically. I now regret not hiring her to do my entire wedding because she went above and beyond the call of duty. She helped me in troubleshooting the days and weeks leading up to my wedding and was an excellent site manager the day of. I strongly recommend her for any event you are planning!

Profile Picture Christianne, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Hiring Crystal Marie Events LLC was the best thing I could have done for my special day. She has so much knowledge. Creative is an understatement!!! The day of my wedding I didn't have to do anything but show up ready to walk down the isle. My whole planning process was stress and worry free and I have Crystal Marie Events LLC to thank for that!!!! THE BEST!!!

Profile Picture Kacy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Crystal Marie Events LLC for our wedding. I gave her our vision and she made it come to life way beyond my imagination!!! She helped us find the perfect venue, photographers, videographer, cake company, and florist. She is very prompt, detailed, and make you feel like royalty! Our wedding day ran so smoothly! I recommend any bride to put your trust in her and your wedding day will go down in history! She told me it would be EPIC and it was!!! Our wedding guest told us it was just like a fairytale! God bless you Crystal Marie! I'm so happy we found you!

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When my husband proposed to me I knew exactly who to call, Crystal Marie Events LLC. I've always heard and even saw how stressful the wedding day could be and I did not want that for my day. I wanted easy going and wanted the day to be as special as possible. And Crystal Marie Events, LLC made that POSSIBLE! My husband and I didnot have to worry about the decor setup and break down, we did not have to worry about who walked when and when to walk during the ceremony. Not only did Crystal Marie Events, LLC take away the burden of the wedding day planning but she also turned my vision into a reality and that was priceless! We were so blessed to work with such a talented, elegant and professional woman of business! A planner will definitely either make or break your event and in my eyes you NEED ONE!

Hire a Planner! Crystal Marie Events, LLC!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I requested Crystal's services for our destination wedding in Cozumel. We were a bit nervous about the idea of organizing our special day via e-mail and not at the resort, so we requested Crystal's services to develop a "day-of" schedule. Crystal was so helpful. We had a consultation about all of the details and I knew everything would be alright! She also gave us the idea to do a wine ceremony during the wedding (instead of a unity candle or sand ceremony) and we couldn't have been happier. It was perfect. And, to top things off, Crystal went above and beyond expectations by providing our guests with special "Do Not Disturb" signs to hang on the doors the day after our wedding events. Crystal is not only a beautiful person, but she is an expert at what she does. I would recommend everyone to enlist Crystal Marie Events LLC for your wedding or special event, wherever you are in the world!

Profile Picture A, 5/28/16, 1 Review