Crystal Lake Golf Club Reviews

8 | Lakeville, MN

8 Reviews for Crystal Lake Golf Club

Kerstin Hammarberg · Married on 10/07/2013

What a wonderful staff CLGC has for events!!!! They told us this was their first same-sex wedding receiption, and you would never know it! They were awesome and congratulated us each time they saw us! Our wedding was non-traditional and Diane and her staff really worked hard to make sure that all went as we had planned. They were great with accommodating our friends who had dietary restrictions and allergies!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

Crystal Lake did an amazing job. They were so attentive and truly wanted to do exactly what you want/dream of. They do not try to talk you out of things because of their own opinion. They also do well with compromising certain issues between parents or parents and bride/groom. My wedding was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 10/16/2010
  • jamerz

Jamie · Married on 09/12/2009

The gals at Crystal Lake are great to work with and are very passionate about what they do. They will make sure that every detail is covered from the time that you book with them to the time that the doors are shut at the end of the night. Victoria was very calm, even when we were a table short minutes before the ceremony kicked off.
    The decorations were beautiful! I would recommend Crystal Lake to anyone that I know getting married.

Sent on 09/16/2009

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2009

My reception was actually at the Buck Hill facility. They were great to work with and were an awesome value for what we got! They did great setting up and had everything packed up ready to get loaded when the dance was done so that we didn't have to clean. I could not say enough about how great this vendor was!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Anne · Married on 09/08/2018

3.0

Good value, not perfect

The staff at CLG were very nice and genuinely cared about our wedding day. CLG is a good value for the greater metro area - in particular the price of alcoholic drinks and food. They have a nice setting and a beautiful gazebo for ceremonies. We received lots of compliments on the food (chicken wild rice and ravioli). At times we were frustrated with needing to repeat the same information and details for them or having to ask questions repeatedly to get any answers (whether or not a specific beer was available or allergy dinner options for example). Things that felt could have been easily resolved via email often required in-person visits making the process a bit more belabored.

Sent on 10/28/2018

3.8
      3.0

So far Diane has been great with the planning process. I couldn't make the tasting event since I'm planning this long distance, so she was willing to set up my own tasting! She also has so much experience so she will know how things should run on the day of.. Which is a big weight off my shoulders!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Kate · Married on 08/14/2015

1.0

I would not recommend this for a place for your dream wedding. Poor staff and crime was bad day in the form of a guests car being smashed in and bag was stolen. The staff did nothing and lied about calling Diane the director. Therefore I had too call her. I was very upset and so was my family. There are no cameras or light at all in the Parking lot
    Food :the meat was very dry no one ate the pork. Victoria her co director yelled at our kids for playing ring around the Rosie.
    Overall I would not recommend this for your wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2015