Crystal Reviews

Crystal 4
Crystal 5

Ariel 路 Married on 01/26/2019

Great service!!

I have nothing but great things to say about crystals work. She did my whole bridal party鈥檚 makeup but took the extra time on mine, making me feel extra special. She made us all feel comfortable from the beginning and made sure we got the look we were going for. I got compliments the whole night & was even able to wear it the next day too! I highly recommend her.馃槉

Sent on 02/18/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Crystal and Randy did a fantastic job on my wedding day! Such wonderful people inside and out!

I waited to the last minute to book my wedding makeup. I couldn't find someone that I was 100% for sure. I booked Crystal for my bridal portraits and feel in love with the work that she did. On my wedding day, Crystal and Randy were on time, professional and most of all fun. Everyone loved their make up and couldn't stop complicating the work that they did. I highly recommend using them to make your wedding make up magical.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Alma Padron 路 Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

Crystal did an outstanding job making me look stunning for my wedding day! She was very flexible with time, responded to my questions and had great make-up suggestions. I would book her again without hesitation!

Sent on 02/16/2019
  • Lori

Lori 路 Married on 11/03/2018

The best for my wedding day!

Crystal did such a wonderful job on my makeup on my wedding day. She was on time, super easy going, and friendly. My makeup looked amazing - I felt so beautiful. She did just enough where I still felt like me, but loved the extra glam too. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • MARCIE

MARCIE OCHOA GAMEZ 路 Married on 10/31/2018

Most amazing mua in atx

Crystal's artistry is nothing less than magnificent!!!! She is truly talented at what she does. My makeup was absolute perfection and I didn't feel like I was even wearing makeup and it lasted all day and all through my reception, it even looked good that next morning! She was also able to squeeze in my mom and sister at the last minute and did not hesitate. Crystal is sweet and kind and just an amazing woman!

Crystal 6
    Crystal 7
    Crystal 8
    Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Susana

Susana 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Susana Martinez

Crystal is always such a sweetheart and you automatically feel like you鈥檝e known her for years. I鈥檝e always loved her work, it鈥檚 always so clean and fresh looking. I got so many compliments on the day of my wedding. I definitely recommend her everytime I know some is in need of a MUA.

Crystal 9
    Crystal 10
    Sent on 01/05/2019

Eunice 路 Married on 06/23/2018

I had the most AMAZING experience with Crystal, she is very professional but so sweet and kind! She will put her Brides on number 1 priority no matter what happens and I value that a lot because you can count on her to be there for your BIG DAY鉂わ笍 and that was one thing I did not have to stress about. The actual makeup was absolutely beautiful, I wanted a natural look for my wedding day and she captured just that, I looked glowing (not like a harsh glow, more like a glow from within which was what I was looking for).. I got sooo many compliments and the makeup lasted throughout the entire night! Very pleased with her services and would totally recommend her! If you are looking for someone reliable, professional, talented but still easy to talk to and understanding Crystal is the gal for you!鉂わ笍

Sent on 07/16/2018

Krista 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Crystal is AMAZING! Her and her talented assistant were incredible for our bridal party on the day of the wedding. I also did a trial with Crystal and it was very easy to coordinate. She knew exactly what would look good on me and was delightful to work with during the entire process. Crystal was accommodating and I would highly recommend her for anyone getting married in the ATX area. :)

Crystal 11
    Crystal 12
    Crystal 13
    Crystal 14
    Sent on 07/06/2018

Emily 路 Married on 06/01/2018

Crystal was absolutely amazing!! She was so flexible and easy to work with and made me and all my girls look perfect on my wedding day!! I will definitely be calling on her again for all my make-up needs!!:)

Crystal 15
    Crystal 16
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Colleen 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Crystal is amazing! She did my makeup for my engagements, bridals, and obviously the day of! I live in Dallas but got married in Kyle and she was very accommodating to my schedule on when I would be in town for these events. She is seriously awesome to work with. My makeup looked flawless every time she did it and I would recommend her in a heart beat. For my wedding day I gave her three different pictures where I wanted components of each and she pulled it off. I looked amazing and my makeup was perfect throughout the entire night. I'm honestly going to miss having her do my makeup!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jacky 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Crystal went above and beyond on my special day, transforming not only myself, but my mother and maid of honor into true queens! She is extremely professional and we all love her positive vibe and friendly attitude.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Rebecca 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Crystal provided so much more than just bomb makeup. She helped with other things as well. Like when I almost walked down the isle without my bouquet! Crystal ran back upstairs after packing all her goodies up and grabbed it for me. What makeup artist have you had that went that extra mile?

We loved the company as well. Never an awkward moment and she didn鈥檛 even turn down wine!

From my trial down to the big day, Crystal was very professional.

She went through it for my special day. She did 2 bridesmaids makeup in Elgin then followed us all the way to Austin about 45 mins to the venue and set up again to finish the rest of us.

Hands down will definitely book her services again. Well worth it. You鈥檙e paying for quality and assurance. Not to mention her personality is a plus.

Crystal 17
    Crystal 18
    Crystal 19
    Crystal 20
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Lauren Imken 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Crystal was wonderful!! Loved my makeup!!! And so did everyone else!! Thank you so much Crystal!!!!!

Taylor 路 Married on 10/14/2017

Crystal was easy to get in touch with, quick to respond, and flexible with scheduling/location. She did an amazing job with everyone's makeup. My mom and mother in law are still raving about their airbrush makeup! I would definitely recommend using Krystal on your big day. She's affordable, easy to work with, and a very talented makeup artist!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Crystal did an amazing job. I got so many compliments on my makeup for the day of my wedding. Makeup lasted all night!! Definetly recommend her!! Thanks Crystal!!

Maegen 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Crystal is AMAZING!! Went to a make up trial for my wedding with someone else first and they did a horrible job. It was such a bad experience that led me doing my make up on my big day myself. That is until myself and my MOH were shipping in Sephora the day before the big day. Crystal did my make up without an appointment and she did such a good job that last minute she cane out to my wedding venue the next day to do my make up on my special day. She did an incredible job. My make up looked amazing in my photos. Overall it was just such a great experience. She was a life saver big time. Totally recommend her and will seeking her in future when it comes to make up and skin care guidance. Thank you Crystal!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kate 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Crystal is simply amazing!! She was very flexible with my busy schedule on the day of my wedding. I live in Houston and got married in my hometown in Bastrop . I wasn鈥檛 able to travel for a trial but Crystal was able to communicate and answer all my questions and concerns via email and text. She made me feel confident that everything would turn out just the way I wanted. She was right, it was what I wanted and more. Very talented at what she does. Professional and very sweet!

Kelly 路 Married on 08/12/2017

Crystal is simply amazing! She was flexible with my busy schedule on the day of my wedding. I live in Htown and got married in my hometown in Bastrop. Therefore, I wasn't able to travel for a trial but crystal was able to communicate and answer all of my questions/concerns through text and email. She made me feel confident and reassured me everything would turn out the way I wanted. She was right, it was what I expected and more. Very talented at what she does for a living and you can tell she loves doing it.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Arriana 路 Married on 06/24/2017

Hands down, the best Makeup Artist in the Austin area. I had regretfully, experienced multiple unsuccessful trials in Austin -so much wasted time. Save yourself a headache, and just book Crystal! Crystal listened to what I told her on what I had envisioned for my wedding makeup to look like, AND made it happen.

Kristen 路 Married on 05/20/2017

I loved my makeup! Crystal did a great job!! She was easy to talk to and communicate with. Her prices are very reasonable. I had her do my makeup along with my bridesmaids. We kept bragging on how we wished we could pay Crystal to do our makeup everyday!!! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Marissa 路 Married on 04/21/2017

Crystal went above and beyond not only for me but for my family! I cant even put into words of what an amazing job she did ! Everything was perfect for my trial, wedding, and more. Shes extremely professional, amazing, and talented! This is definitely the artist you need for any special event! Thank you for making my day so special !

Sent on 09/22/2017

Melynda 路 Married on 02/25/2017

Crystal is a ROCKSTAR. If there were more stars to click, I would do it in a heartbeat! You are truly missing out if you do not book Crystal for your special day and/or next special event. Crystal made me feel ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL on my Wedding Day. I didn't stress out one bit, because I knew I was in exceptional hands. Crystal pays attention to the smallest details and truly listens to every aspect of what makes you feel beautiful no matter how small. The whole experience was seamless and stress-free. She knew exactly WHAT I wanted, and HOW I wanted it. Not only is her artistry exceptional and on point, but her ability to connect with her clients on a special level is one of the rarest things that you won't find with just any artist. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know, and is truly passionate about making her clients happy. Crystal's professionalism and focus on her artistry skill is another special attribute that sets her apart. She truly is the Leading Expertise in what she does. I am so grateful she was there on my special day. Thank you for being a part of my special day Crystal, and for making me feel truly Beautiful.

Crystal 21
    Crystal 22
    Sent on 12/11/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 11/12/2016

Crystal was super fun and sweet to work with! She showed up early to set up her stuff so we could start on time. I was very thankful that she agreed to come all the way out to my in-the-middle-of-nowhere wedding site to do my makeup and my two sisters' makeup. All three of us have different styles, and she made sure all three of us were happy with our individual makeup looks.
    Crystal is very supportive of your own personal style and makes to make sure you look your best on your big day. She was a treat to talk to, and she didn't seem too frustrated when I kept accidentally blinking hard with wet mascara on. :P I would definitely hire her again, and I will for sure be recommending her to all my friends.

Sent on 11/24/2016

Celia 路 Married on 09/24/2016

Crystal was fantastic! Did 2 trials Bedfore one for my wedding and other for my engagement pictures and I fell in love at first I was kind of hesitate because I wasn't used to wearing much makeup but she made feel pretty, now I want to where makeup all the time. She Did an amazing job on my make up the day of my wedding day as well as my mom and maid of honor also she was super nice and easy to just talk to and hang out with, definitely recommend to anyone for their big day! Great prices as well

Sent on 10/09/2016

Genesis 路 Married on 05/21/2016

Must start off saying I was in a state of panic! 2 weeks or soo before my wedding, and I had no confirmed makeup artist for me and my bridal party. I search and search and no one intrested me and if they did, I was not lucky in availability for 7 girls on a Saturday. Then I came across Crystal's page on Instagram. Fell in love with her work and decided to cross my fingers and hope for the best. Must say it was a bit nerve wreaking booking someone I hadn't had a trial done with, and being the week of my wedding, Crystal was kind enough to fit me in for a trial just DAYS from my wedding. She was the sweetest and most proffessional artist I've meet. It was so soothing now since I knew I could trust her for my big day. Days pass and its the day! She was there bright and early, and although she forgot her brushes, she quickly had someone bring them to her and worked with what she had meanwhile. She did AHMAZING on all my bridal party including me, and she definitely sticks to her time frame. Love her work and definitely will be working with her in the future????

Sent on 07/30/2016