CRW Events Reviews

6 | Chicago, IL

6 Reviews for CRW Events

Eljae · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Excellent Attention to Detail

I was so pleased with the commitment of Candace and her team. She did a great job of listening to my vision and bringing it to life. Her communication throughout the entire planning process was greatly appreciated. On the day of, she and her team made sure all went smoothly and they seemed to really enjoy themselves which brought so much joy and fun. I would definitely work with CRW again!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Sheenamarie'

Sheena · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommended! Amazing and Extremely Professional!!!

My girl Candace!!!! She was absolutely amazing. My wedding and bridal shower both turned out exactly as i had envisioned. She was very organized and ontop of everything. We met as strangers and ended as friends. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Jonviette

Jonviette Lawrence · Married on 08/24/2019

Blown Away

Working with CRW was a blessing, so easy to work with. I felt like I was working with a best friend! I would recommend their services to anyone looking to take the stress off their big day, you will not regret it. The creativity, flexibility and attention to detail will blow you away.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Attiyya · Married on 07/21/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Candace did an amazing job coordinating the day of our wedding and keeping us on point. Truly a priceless experience. She was very professional and flexible with working around our needs and last minute changes. We would definitely recommend using her services for wedding events.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kathy Anderson · Married on 07/29/2018

Candace is Amazing!

We had had over a year to plan and she secured our vendors and venue in the first month! She took notes during all of our meetings and beat our timeline and my personal todo lists. She’s kind, generous, and very professional. She’s hired for all of our future events. At our reception she greeted everyone and even stepped in when our MC didn’t show. Candace never missed a beat! We love you for making our day great!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Danielle H. · Married on 12/04/2014

Stressfree Planning!

Candace was our Event Planner for our wedding in April 2014. She was amazing from start to finish! I shared my ideas with her at our first meeting, within an hour of that meeting she had already emailed me photos of some ideas. I was very impressed that she had captured my vision so quickly. Candace always was positive and her motto was “I should not be stressed, that is why I paid her”. I loved every minute of planning my wedding, and that was solely because Candace walked through the process with me. Candace is professional, energetic, resourceful, and extremely creative. I would and have recommended her to anyone needing a wedding consultant.

Sent on 12/17/2019