Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

22 Reviews for Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning

22 Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

Sheri Sandrof · Married on 10/21/2018

Highly recommend!!

Could not have had this event without them! They did a fantastic job of making sure all the details we needed were met. Exceeded my expectations! They invested a lot of time, even before the wedding, in making sure our event turned out to be everything we hoped for and more. I highly recommend their services, it was an expense well worth the investment!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Sheri! It was nice to see you again last weekend for Meredith's wedding. Hope to see you again soon.

Justyna · Married on 10/12/2018

6 STARS ****** Terrific Service and Execution!

Creatively Yours truly made our wedding planning and day run seamlessly! When planning our wedding we selected a venue where we had to bring everything in (food, beverage, rentals etc.) There was a lot of coordination but with Tami's monthly check in's and follow ups she really assisted us in keeping us on track. The most impressive part was the execution - everything was executed and coordinated beyond our expectations and I can't thank Tami and her team enough for going above and beyond and playing such a crucial role to the success of our wedding. You can truly trust her and her team from how the decor is set, to guiding your guests to reminding you to eat at your wedding! Most importantly she makes you feel super special on your big day and reminds you to be in the moment and enjoy :) CreativelyYours we cannot Thank you enough - we will always highly recommend for wedding planning services!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much, Justyna. It was a pleasure working with you both! I can;t wait to meet for coffee soon :)

Casey · Married on 09/22/2018

Day of Coordination QUEEN!

A 'day of coordinator' was not something my husband and I originally budgeted for, but with the building stress and the wedding getting closer, we decided to seek out someone to ensure that our wedding day went how we wanted it to. I was referred to Tami and met with her for coffee to talk over what we were looking for. After about 45 minutes together, I knew she was the person to make our day go off without a hitch. About 3 months out from the big day, she was in constant contacting making sure we had our tasks done (escort cards, bathroom baskets, etc.) and seamlessly prepared a schedule, confirmed all vendors, distributed the schedule, etc. Truthfully, I do not know how I could have done it without her! The day off went off FLAWLESSLY - from the morning-of-getting-ready items, to the ceremony, to the reception...everything was exactly as we imagined. She even was waiting for us with drinks when we arrived at our reception venue. I could go on and on...she took care of every little detail imaginable. If you are looking for someone to orchestrate your day and take that stress off your plate, Tami is your girl!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 1

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Awe thank you so much for the kind words. We were so happy to help with your big day. It was beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 07/21/2018

Creatively Yours did an amazing “day of coordination” for us. I honestly do not think our wedding would have been so amazingly perfect without their help. Classy, professional, extremely knowledgeable and helpful, don’t plan your wedding without them! At first I thought it was a luxury service, but it turned out to be a necessity because of our huge wedding party. I highly recommend Creativity Yours!

Sent on 09/01/2018
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 2
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 3
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 4
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 5
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 6

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

You are so welcome Lauren. It was so wonderful being apart of your special day. Thank you for the kind words!!

Scotty · Married on 11/05/2017

Very well organized and professional. She knows how to keep you on track and in budget. I would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 7
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 8
    Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning 9

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Scotty for the kind words. Miss you guys.

Diane · Married on 10/06/2017

Tami was our "day of" wedding coordinator but she put much more time in than just that day. We were so relaxed knowing she was handling every detail. Perfect wedding day!

Ashlyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Tami was absolutely wonderful and did an amazing job as our day of coordinator! She helped plan our timelines, keep in touch with the vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page and also attended our final walk through! I would very highly recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator. She is so organized and easy to get a long with and I felt so much more relaxed and comfortable on our wedding day. Everything went so smoothly, in large part due to her :)

Karen · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Tami the last 1 1/2 years has been amazing! She was incredible with Courtney and Andy. As parents, she made our job so much easier. She kept us updated and informed and went everywhere with Courtney and Andy. Whether it was to check a venue, talk with a DJ, talk with a florist; even look at material. She truly did everything. When we hired her, she told us her job was to make sure if anything happened the day of the wedding, we wouldn't even know there was a problem. She did this and so much more. We are so grateful we hired Tami. She made our daughter's wedding one we will never forget. Thank you for everything Tami!

Sara · Married on 08/26/2017

Tami was WONDERFUL! We were so lucky to have her as our day-of coordinator. She even kept me on task leading up to the wedding - ensuring our walk through with the venue was scheduled, questions were answered, etc. Loved the timeline tool as well. She brings a wealth of knowledge from years of experience doing this, and was such a pleasure to work with. During the actual reception, she and her team truly allowed us to enjoy our night (coordinating multiple moving pieces / vendors / complex timelines), and not having to worry about the cleanup was priceless. Thank you, Tami!

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2016

They did an amazing job! They made me feel so relaxed and at ease on my weddijg day! My mother and I could really enjoy the day! They took care of all the little details that were too overwhelming for us, they were so organized and on top or everything! I would highly recommend them!

Highly recommended! Very professional!! Has great ideas! Responds to emails quickly!

I am an event producer and DJ based in Chicago, and I recently worked with Tami and Meghan of Creatively Yours for an elegant wedding at Spiaggia, an Italian restaurant and event venue in the city's Gold Coast neighborhood. We teamed up on an American-Milanese wedding with several guests from Milan and abroad in attendance. It’s rare when vendors rate other vendors in our industry, but I'm happy to write a review of my very pleasant experience. In my eleven years of being in the event industry, I can safely say that cultural and mixed-culture weddings can be challenging to produce and run eloquently, as there are several production and emotional aspects to manage. This celebration was of no exception as there were several moving parts, including a video presentation, last-minute speech additions, and a song performed by eighteen—yes, eighteen—members of both families, in addition to all of the expected wedding moments. With all the above in mind, I loved that Tami and Meghan owned the success of the wedding and the team and led with zero micro-management or drama. They sent an introduction e-mail early before the wedding, and stayed in contact with me all the way to the day of the event. They were a delight to work with throughout the night, and always kept me in touch with the flow of the evening and its several changes. Tami was also kind enough to "run" my wireless handheld microphone to and from guests for toasts, which was hugely beneficial as I did not have an assistant available on that day. The wedding went by quickly and smoothly without any hiccups. Best of all, Tami and Meghan are fun, cool women and enjoyable to talk and be with; I believe it’s a good sign if you can get along with your fellow event colleagues with minimal effort. I highly recommend Tami and Meghan of Creatively Yours for any weddings or events. They are professional, knowledgeable, flexible, relaxed, and they have the backs of their fellow vendors as much as they have for their clients.

• User6820909 · 2+ years ago

I am the mother of the bride and am so happy that I made the decision early on in the planning process to hire Tami of Creatively Yours to help plan our wedding on 5/21/16. She is friendly, responsive, and so good at what she does. She was able to deal with the merging of two cultures (Italian and American) and a bride who lives in Milan. With a long-distance bride, the communication was sometimes difficult, but Tami always handled it patiently and cheerfully.
    Her day-of service was stellar--everything went so perfectly. At the ceremony, which was at our local parish, some of us didn't want to line up right away because we wanted to hear one of the preludes, which was arranged by the bride's brother. Once Tami understood that, she just rode with it and then lined us up quickly. Tami's assistant, Meghan, swiftly rounded up a stray groomsman, as well as stayed on top of all the extra items we needed to bring from the church to the reception. At the reception, everything went so smoothly. Tami and Meghan handled last-minute extra toasts, songs, and a video, communicating with the kitchen to change the pacing of the meal and making sure those giving the toasts, as well as the translator, had the mike when needed! As more time goes by and I think about how complicated it was and how well it was handled, I can hardly believe it. From my perspective, I was just serenely enjoying a beautiful, perfect celebration, but I am well aware that without Tami and Meghan it would not have been that way at all. I'm sure there were dozens more things that they took care of on the day of the wedding which I will never be aware of.
    Last but not least, the budget that Tami created at the very beginning of the process turned out to be spot on. When I did all the final tallies, we were almost exactly within the amount we planned to spend.
    Needless to say, I highly recommend Tami and Creatively Yours for wedding planning. Thank you, Tami!

Cory · Married on 10/17/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Tami at Creatively Yours. We hired Creatively Yours for day of planning and would recommend Tami to anyone. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and Tami and her assistant were a large part of that. They made it so stress free for us so we could truly enjoy our day!

• Katy

Katy · Married on 07/03/2015

Tami was more than I could of hoped for as a day of coordinator. I like to plan and be in control of my plans but I knew that for the day of my wedding I wanted to be able to step back and just enjoy all the crazy plans and decorations that I had concocted. Tami made me feel confident that she would make sure that everything would happen and that she would take care of all of it, and she did! The event came off without a hitch, flowed smoothly, allowing me, my husband, family and wedding party and friends to thoroughly enjoy the evening.

I was very impressed with Tami's attention to detail and keeping everyone on task. I had a ton of DIY creations and an amazing estate to decorate and she rose to the occasion. I was also extremely relieved to how well she kept all the vendors and my stuff in line and how neatly it was all put away and organized like I had left it for her when we came back the next morning to pick up our stuff.

Tami was one of the best choice that I could have made in the wedding planning decisions.

Thank you, Tami!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I took on more than we bargained for with our large (200 guests), backyard wedding. We worked with Tami, opting for her partial-planning package. She kept us on track with monthly checklists, and she promptly answered our many questions. We were on a strict budget, but it was important to us that our wedding had an elegant feel. Tami was honest about where it was ok to cut corners, and where we needed to spend a little more.

My favorite thing about Tami is her calm demeanor. She takes care of business, and stays cool in the face of challenges. There is just something about her that allows you to be a relaxed bride. Ultimately, this saved my wedding day.

The morning of the wedding, Tami called with some bad news – a storm was headed our way, with an ETA of early evening. She assured us she would do everything she could to ensure the wedding went off without a hitch. You would think I would be a nervous wreck. Because I trusted Tami, I was able to focus on enjoying the day with family and friends.

Tami and her team more than delivered. During the event, I didn’t notice any of the challenges the rain presented. Everything went as planned. My biggest concern was the ceremony. I really wanted the romantic outdoor ceremony I always pictured. Tami and her team made sure it happened. She watched the weather radar like a hawk, and, with the rainclouds quickly approaching, made sure everyone was ready to start the ceremony exactly at 5 p.m. The ceremony was perfect, and the first few drops of rain fell right after we were announced as husband and wife. After the recessional, she was waiting for me with an umbrella in hand, and quickly ushered the guests into the tent for cocktail hour.

I cannot thank Tami enough for all that she did for my big day. I would recommend her whole-heartedly to anyone and everyone!

Tami did a fantastic job on my wedding day! My dress ripped a little bit a couple hours before the ceremony and she fixed the problem immediately. She was prepared and got the job done without any issues. Tami is such a sweet person and very easy to work with. I highly suggest having her a part of your wedding planning!

Sara · Married on 09/21/2013

Tami and the Creatively Yours team did such a fantastic job! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the Chicagoland area. They truly made my wedding day the success that it was. Tami's organizational skills and detailed itinerary were invaluable!

With two busy working people , it was the logical route. Vendor choices were spot on, Availability was wonderful. And they stayed to clean up!(yes, the wedding was in the yard of the groom's parents). I would highly recommend Tami and Meghan.

My wedding day went off without a hitch (or at least unbeknownst to me!) because of Tami. Even though I only hired for Day of Coordination, she was always available and helpful in the months leading up to the wedding for questions and feedback. She started working on the wedding a couple of weeks beforehand gathering all of the necessary information so that by the day of the wedding she knew every single detail. Throughout my wedding day she helped to make sure everything went smoothly

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

Tami did an excellent job working through the tons of details we had on our wedding day. She kept her cool (and helped me keep mine!) When things were going wrong that out of our control. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you Jenna for the nice words. It is very important to maintain your cool and out makes me smile that we helped you with that :).

Christy · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning did an awesome job executing my vision. The venue looked fantastic. I'm the mother of the bride, my daughter lives out of state and planning her wedding was much easier having Tami, (Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning) there to help us. Just knowing the finishing touches were going to be taken care of along with the scheduling and recommendations of other vendors, and the day of service, wedding day timeline, (a very import detail) was well worth the money. I would recommend Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning to any bride to be or mother of the bride!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Creatively Yours Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words Christy! It was a lovely day and I am so glad we were able to take away the stress on the wedding day.