Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend Reviews

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 3
Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 4

Jordan · Married on 09/22/2018

Officiant Reverend Joe

My husband and I had Reverend Joe as our officiant this past September. We were engaged for 15 months, and during that time Joe made sure to stay responsive. Any questions we had, he would answer promptly. Reverend Joe was a pleasure to work with as he was kind, listened to us, and gave us great tips and advice. Our ceremony was written well, and we loved what Joe put together for us. He made our day even more special!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was my honor! I truly enjoyed working with you from the first meeting to joining you both in marriage!

Jackie · Married on 06/30/2018

Joe was amazing. Our wedding was a little different. He helped us capture perfection. His words flowed so well and wrote a ceremony just for us. It was great going to meet him prior to get to know us. Our wedding was just amazing.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was an honor to perform your wedding. I appreciate your kind words! I wish you the best!!

mike · Married on 06/23/2018

Joe has a calm, peaceful way of preparing you for your big day!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you very much, Mike! I appreciate it. It was a wonderful day, and it was a great treat to have the bagpiper!

Mike and Fairuz · Married on 06/23/2018

Reverend Joe made out wedding experience unique and special. rom the moment we met with him, he kept in constant communication to ensure everything was seamless. His professionalism and caring touch was very soothing for us.

Sent on 07/25/2018
    Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 5

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much Fai! It was so wonderful to unite two very lovely people in matrimony!
  • lucyb

Lucy · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I specifically had the goal of putting heart and character into every aspect of our wedding day, and choosing Joe, who has such an abundance of heart and character (and such a willingness to share it) was an obvious right choice. We had already heard such great things from friends and family who had heard him speak, about his way with words and his talent as an orator, but we were not prepared for his commitment and enthusiasm towards helping make our wedding something really special. Joe spent over an hour with us at our initial interview taking detailed notes about how we met, the way we felt about each other, and the logistics of how we wanted our ceremony to be. He truly wanted to get to know us as a couple, and it was obvious throughout our entire experience with him that creating a unique ceremony that reflected who we were as people, instead of writing a generic speech, was something that was a real priority to him.
    Joe has a wealth of knowledge about different ceremony options and traditions, connections to other community vendors, and practical advice about how to make the day go smoothly. We asked him to be present for our rehearsal and he lead the entire operation, directing our large and distracted wedding party with clarity and patience. He walked us through the process of apply for a marriage license, and even gave me much-needed guidance on setting up my name change after the wedding. Joe gave us the reins for much of the process, including even sending us his entire ceremony months before the wedding so that we could approve it and make changes as a couple. Our first read-through brought the both of us to tears- Joe had been able to see through what we had told him to what made up the true bedrock of our relationship, and had then somehow put it into words. We hardly changed a thing, and our wedding guests still tell us about what a beautiful ceremony we had!

Sent on 07/22/2018
    Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 6

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Lucy! I'm at a loss for words here! It was truly wonderful to have had the honor of performing your ceremony. You and Thomas are beautiful in every way and that made it a remarkable experience for me!

Heather · Married on 12/21/2017

If I had to do it all again I would always pick Joe. The ceremony was small and the way he personalized it made everyone cry.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 7

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was my honor!

James · Married on 12/21/2017

I'm not sure where to start. From the initial interview - which was fun and relaxed - Joe created a ceremony that was peppered with things that we have seen and done and thought during our 4 years together. Joe LISTENS. During the ceremony, I lost my ability to hold back tears several times, but Joe's warm, smooth voice brought be back to center. It didn't feel like someone doing something to us or for us, but rather, a loving conduit through which we were united. I could go on and on, but just know that you can't find a warmer, more empathetic Reverend than Joe Orlando. I wish we could get married again. -- James LePore, married Heather Leanice on Dec. 21, 2017.

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend 8

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank YOU!

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

Rev. Joe is a gem! We loved that he takes time to meet with you and gets to know you as a couple, and as individuals, so he creates a ceremony that is very you. Ours was wonderful! We had quite a few guests compliment his choices for our ceremony. Thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure. I am so glad that you and your guests were pleased! Thanks for your great review. I really appreciate it!
    Wishing you the best!

Dan · Married on 05/13/2017

First and foremost, Rev Joe is a super nice guy. From the second we met him we knew he was our guy. He took the process seriously, yet kept it light. He was easy to get ahold of when needed, and in this process, that is very reassuring. At the rehearsal he really took charge, and walked us through everything, and we were certain of what we needed to do. At the ceremony, he had a very calm and reassuring demeanor, and that helped a lot. This is one of the most important days in your life, and we wholeheartedly recommend Rev Joe.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much. It was really a pleasure and my honor to perform your wedding. I wish you and Danielle the best in your future life together. Thank you for choosing me as your officiant!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Mr. Orlando was wonderful to work with. He created a beautiful ceremony and made the day special. He was very easy going, and as a Bride that changed her mind consistently, he never once made it a hassle to add or remove things from the reading. He was very professional and did a great job.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Jessica! No problem at all making changes. Your happiness is what's important! I appreciate your taking the time to give me this great review! It is very kind and thoughtful. Thank you so much!

Christopher · Married on 03/18/2017

Very professional, and was extremely helpful on helping us going through the motion the day before. Then wedding day he is just wonderful. The guest were very pleased and enjoyed the service. A lot of guest said he's the best they have heard. I know if I ever need someone again or if I recommend anyone. Don't go any further Joe Orlando is the guy. Thank you for you wonderful service.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you Christopher! It was my honor! Wishing you and Darlene the best!!

Darlene · Married on 03/18/2017

We were very pleased with the services Joe Orlando provided. He was professional, while still being friendly. He was able to work with our schedules. He added a very personal touch to our ceremony. And was able to calm my nerves during the rehearsal. Thank you so much Joe!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my honor and a pleasure! Wishing you both the best!

Nikki · Married on 11/05/2016

We are so thankful that we found Joe through a colleague of Nikki's. She had heard nothing but wonderful things about Joe and we were thrilled when we heard that he was available for our wedding date. Everything from our initial meeting at his cozy bookstore (please take time to visit and look around) to the ceremony day was great! He gracefully guided the rehearsal and he was delightfully funny. We've received so many compliments from everyone on how beautiful the personalized ceremony was (grown men admitted to crying). Nikki is typically an anxious person and Joe's calming demeanor allowed her to feel relaxed and ready without worry. Even after when the courthouse misplaced paperwork for the license, Joe did not hesitate to address the issue and resolved it the same day. We cannot thank Joe enough for making our wedding so memorable and enjoyable!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was so great to perform your wedding! Thank you for your gracious review! It means a great deal to me!

Crystal · Married on 08/07/2016

We contacted Rev. Orlando two weeks before our wedding to officiate our ceremony. He was very willing to make time for us to plan our ceremony. Rev. Orlando cared about every little important part of our wedding and he really captured the message of love throughout our ceremony! He was very flexible and professional. We appreciate all that he has done for us and will recommend his services to all of our family and friends! Thank you!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Jason · Married on 07/02/2016

Joe did a great job personalizing our service.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to perform your wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

Joe was amazing! He is so professional yet very easy to talk to about any questions or concerns we had. We are so happy we decided to go with him for our wedding day!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! It was my honor to perform your ceremony! From our first meeting via Skype, through the rehearsal to your wedding day, it was wonderful working with you! I am so glad you were pleased!

Reverend Orlando did a marvelous job preparing our vows and providing guidance to us for the ceremony. He was punctual, well-organized, and very professional. Five stars is not enough to adequately express our satisfaction with his services.

Sent on 05/14/2016

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Your input into the ceremony really helped shape it into something that I was honored to be able to share with your family and friends. Thank you so very much!

Megan · Married on 04/02/2016

We hired Joe to be our officiant with very short notice for a small elopement ceremony. He was very helpful and flexible with our wedding date and location. He delivered a beautiful ceremony even in the rain! We would definitely recommend Joe as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Matthew · Married on 11/21/2015

Joe did an excellent job officiating our wedding. He was happy to meet with us and work with us to incorporate everything we wanted. I wouldn't want anyone else to officiate and I'd absolutely recommend him.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Thank you so much Matt!!

I could think of no better choice for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. Reverend Joe Orlando is very thoughtful, caring, and professional. Although he knew my son for many years, he met my daughter-in-law only two months before the wedding. In this short time, Reverend Joe still was able to get to know her as an individual and the two young fiancee's as a couple. He was more than willing to work with them in order to combine several traditions of very diverse cultural backgrounds to make their wedding ceremony truly unique. Many of our guests were very impressed by this personalized approach to honoring age old traditions from both cultures that combined the couple's own personal sentiments and original vows into one meaningful celebration among family and friends.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! I love the challenge of working with various traditions. It was my honor to perform their wedding! Beautiful couple and beautiful addition to your lovely family!

Michelle · Married on 11/21/2015

Sir Joe officiate our wedding last Saturday..it was so solemn and wonderful..I love his words about marriage and love..it touches our hearts...Thanks Sir Joe for making our wedding ceremony memorable....

-Missh-

Sent on 11/27/2015

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my honor! You are such a beautiful couple!!

Kaelee · Married on 09/05/2015

Reverend Orlando saved our wedding!! After our original officiant had to back out due to her husband becoming very ill, she referred us to Joe and it couldn't have been a more perfect fit! All of our guests told us how well spoken he was and how it seemed as if he has known us forever!! HUGE thank you to him for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my distinct honor to perform you wedding!

Joe was super easy to work with! We booked with Joe last minute and he put together a very personalized and memorable ceremony. He made the process so easy and made sure my husband and I were involved in every step! All of our guests were raving about how wonderful the ceremony was. My best advice to future couples is to definitely book Joe, he will make your wedding ceremony something special to remember. Thank you for everything Joe!

Sent on 05/12/2015

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure and an honor to perform your ceremony! Thanks for the kind words!

Andrea · Married on 01/11/2015

We contacted Joe a little over a week before we wanted to tie the knot, and he was able to put together a wonderful ceremony in a very short amount of time.

Joe was fantastic; friendly, funny and very open to our input. He really put us at ease in making the arrangements for our wedding. On the special day, his patience, character and flair for literature made the ceremony all the more memorable. We were very lucky to find such a great officiant to marry us.

Sent on 01/24/2015

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. From the moment we skyped to the day of your wedding, I was so pleased to be involved in helping you tie the knot! It was my honor indeed, and such a pleasure to have it take place in my bookstore!
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 11/08/2014

We couldn't have been happier to work with Joe Orlando as our officiant. Not only were we extremely pleased but a ton of our guests said his sermon was unique and touching. I would choose Rev. Orlando every single time!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Creative Weddings of Southern Maryland-Joe Orlando, Reverend's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to perform your ceremony!