Crazy Love Studios Reviews

9 | Ashford, AL

9 Reviews for Crazy Love Studios

Holli · Married on 11/04/2012

Seriously, Crazy Love Studios is run by some of the best people I have ever met. Not only that, their pictures are WONDERFUL! My fiance does not like getting pictures taken and told me several times before our engagement session not to expect him to look good in the pictures. BUT he had so much fun during out session he didn't even feel awkward at all getting pictures taken. And he looked great in them. They really captured us as a couple. It's what people have been telling us over and over! We crazy love our pictures and these photographers!

Beverly · Married on 10/27/2012

Crazy-love studios not only provided me with the most amazing pictures for my wedding but Chelsea and Travis were there to help me every step of the way. This duo is a one stop shop! They personally designed my wedding invitations, helped me with decorations, and tried to take pictures I requested (including the crazy Pinterest ideas I had!). I have not one thing bad to say and WILL be using them again. They know how to capture the moments perfectly!

Emily · Married on 07/21/2012

Having known the Nelsons in college before they were even "the Nelsons," I knew I wanted Chelsea to shoot my husband and me in an after-wedding couple session. I watched her progress and change as an artist and a professional photographer/designer during our time in college, and have always admired the eye she possesses. Travis is the perfect match for her in disposition, spirit and talent. They are the PERFECT team.

There's something timeless in the angles, lines and lighting they find and create through their photography. They use anything and everything around them for inspiration and the end result takes you from the most vibrant times life has to offer to the quiet most intimate moments shared between people and the ones they love. Whether the photo is in black and white, sepia or full blown color, the emotion is conveyed in a way you couldn't imagine.

We walked through cornfields, tiptoed through muddy tree groves and took a boat ride into a natural bayou habitat and never felt silly, uncomfortable or ridiculous in our posings and/or directions.

The Nelsons have not only given us their friendship and talent, but they have provided us with captured memories to help our children and grandchildren see that we were once young and in love and very much like them - even if they never get the chance to meet us.

Jenny · Married on 06/23/2012

It has been a good decision that we picked Crazy Love Studios to do our wedding photoshoot. Chelsea is really an artist and she did a great job in making sure even the trivial details in our wedding were captured. My hubby and I were so stoked and impressed with the outcome. Aside from providing efficient service, the cost of the packages are affordable, too. Indeed, they make sure you will get the value for your money. All the best Crazy Love Studios!

Haley · Married on 05/19/2012

The Nelsons are fabulous, Easy to work with, so helpful, and creative. They captured every moment so perfectly and had such fresh ideas. I've had the pleasure to attend several dIfferent events they photographed--no two events looked the same. They are so talented!

Chelsea and Travis are a fantastic duo. They shot our small wedding and then a few months later with our party to celebrate.

They are truly good people who become intimately acquainted with their subjects. That shows in their work because they can really capture emotion and those great moments.

We had a small budget .... Really considered just skipping the photographer .... But happened upon Crazy Love Studios by sheer luck when we entered a contest! Their fees are very reasonable .... Almost too reasonable! And they run great specials and contests. The thing I love about them is that they are obviously not trying to squeeze every penny out of you. They love taking pictures and doing design work. You get a lot for what you pay.

I will definitely use them again for photos.

Allison and Zach · Married on 08/06/2011

It was such a blessing to have Crazy Love Photography on our special day! Chelsea and Travis are so talented and had great ideas for shots, but they also listened to the shots we wanted to capture. They were professional but fun and were so accommodating! I would recommend Crazy Love to anyone for any occasion. When you are working with Chelsea and Travis you know that you are getting quality work at an affordable price. We are very pleased with the pictures we have to cherish of one of the most important days of our lives!

Laura · Married on 08/07/2010

Chelsea and Travis Nelson of Crazy Love Studios provide the top level of quality and professionalism while also becoming valued friends on these important occassions in your life.

Chelsea and Travis were so kind and immediately made us feel at ease. It was really special that on our Big Day we felt that we had our friends there to capture each special moment- not just some photographer. They really did an amazing job of capturing every special moment and detail while remaining practically out of sight. Chelsea and Travis did an amazing job of getting all the right pictures while allowing the day to flow naturally- not making us re-pose for every moment. We felt so at ease and the pictures turned out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or more perfect pictures. They really captured a special day for my husband and I.

When the time comes for babies we will definitely be calling Crazy Love Studios to capture those precious moments as well. They really are the best!

Lynn · event on: 09/22/2012

Chelsea and Travis, thanks for being a part of this event and making it special for the ladies. The pictures are beautiful!