Crave Catering Reviews

Crave Catering 7
  • Nicole

Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019

Ask for Sarah!

AMAZING does not even begin to characterize this catering company. First of all, Sarah was FANTASTIC to work with in every way. She helped us set the menu, walked us through a private tasting with my parents and made us feel confident in our choices every step along the way. We decided to go through Specs for our liquor and although they offer that service as well, they helped in the coordination of ordering, purchasing AND delivery! Sarah was a Bride's dream and we were SO lucky to work with such an amazing vendor. Not to mention - everyone RAVED about the food - when else can you say the food was the highlight of the evening at the wedding?!?! THANK YOU CRAVE!!!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Allison Gannon · Married on 04/21/2019

Great Food and Customer Service

Working with Crave was great and the food was delicious. Day of wedding captain was so nice and made sure everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Best wedding food ever!

From our tasting to our wedding day Crave delivered big time. Sarah was amazing to work with, she even helped with out alcohol order. Most importantly, the food was delicious, thoughtfully prepared and presented, and impressed all our guests. We got so many compliments on our food and cocktails!! They even packed us a to-go bag filled with food so we could enjoy it days after our wedding. Highly recommend Crave - you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sarah Overzet · Married on 11/10/2018

Best of the best!

I got married this past November and I still have family and friends raving about how great our wedding food was! We worked with Sarah at Crave and she was amazing! Trent and I love pretzels and Sarah worked with us on having an amazing pretzel bar at our cocktail hour. Sarah suggested some fall cocktails that were perfect for our November wedding that also fit our personalities! We chose to do family style and it was a hit! For our main entrees, we selected Chicken Picatta Roulade and Beef Bourguignon with sides of mixed veggies and roasted garlic mashed potatoes. Crave offered a private dinner for Trent and I so we could eat, just us two, before we entered into our reception. It was great to have a minute to ourselves! Late night breakfast tacos, provided by Crave, were a big hit at the sparkler exit! I'm so glad we chose Crave Catering, the service was great and they even packed us up a little to-go back with some leftovers! Thank you Crave and thank you Sarah!

Sent on 01/26/2019
    Crave Catering 8
    Crave Catering 9
    Crave Catering 10
    Crave Catering 11
    Crave Catering 12
  • Jackie

Jacqualine Leach · Married on 11/09/2018

Best Catering Company BY FAR!!!!!

We recently got married at Ma Maison which only uses Crave Catering. I’m not going to lie – we were a little skeptical at first. But after our first tasting we were completely blown away, not only with the food but how professional the whole team was. Shout out to Sarah – you are superwoman! Sarah was extremely helpful with every detail from the beginning to the end. Me being a Type-A, mildly neurotic bride, she responded promptly to every email, phone call, random-ridiculous questions with such thoughtfulness and clarity. She even took us over to Marquee Rentals and setup mock table settings – the table cloths, the champagne flutes, the chairs, and way more, she made it superb! She made my vision come alive. Sarah truly is a saint sent down from the wedding heavens! A five-star review just doesn’t do her justice!

From the specialty cocktails, to the four-passed hors d'oeuvres, to the three-course plated dinner, to the open bar – we were beyond impressed with everything. The food was incredible! Our guests are still raving about how amazing the food tasted. The service was perfect as well. Literally the whole Crave team put on a show!

We are so grateful for the whole team at Crave for making our wedding the wedding of the century. I would love to do it all over again – it was so much fun! We literally can’t stop talking about how exceptional everything was. I would HIGHLY recommend Crave Catering to anyone for any event. Thank you, Sarah and the whole team for making my fairytale wedding a reality – but way better!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Having Crave was 100% the best decision that we made for our September wedding at Hummingbird House. They were immediately accommodating to all our food requests and made us excited to be able to have so many options. We did stations because we wanted a wide variety and spread of food choices. We had 3 amazing, unique stations: Mediterranean, Southern Comfort and Street Tacos. Some of our stand out favorites from our menu were the ahi tuna wonton crisp appetizers, blackened shrimp street tacos, brisket, mac & cheese, and rosemary biscuits. In fact, everything we had was delicious! Jill was incredible to work with and her attention to detail was outstanding. I loved her guide us through linen choices and help us order all the alcohol through Specs.

We were blown away at our tasting with all the incredible food and signature cocktails they created for us. Jill was understanding and responsive to many last-minute changes that we had, ensuring that we got exactly what we wanted. Jill made sure that everything ran smoothly the day of our wedding, and the service from the staff, bartenders and everyone from Crave was exceptional. If you are thinking about booking Crave for your wedding, do not hesitate! It was the best decision we made.

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Marika

Marika · Married on 06/03/2018

I didn't outright choose Crave Catering (they're tied to our wedding venue), but I would've chosen Crave anyway! Simply put, the food is absolutely delicious. I was so proud and excited to serve this food to our guests! My fiance and I were treated to great service from our tasting to the last toast of the wedding day. Crave handled our guests' diet specifications seamlessly. It's not exactly cheap, but boy howdy is it worth it. Dine like royalty!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Abigail · Married on 06/02/2018

Crave went above and beyond my expectations for any company I have ever dealt with in my life! Our Crave rep, Jill, made the entire process so stress free and easy. Any question we had or were concerned about, she would answer quickly and precisely, leaving us saying "Wait, that's it? Wow, that was easy!".
    Everything about this company was amazing and professional.
    Food: Crave has a menu of amazing items to choose from, but also can make anything you want! We found amazing dishes online and Crave made anything we threw their way. The guests were raving about the food, wishing they had the chance to eat more! I, the bride, actually had a chance to sit down and eat, and was extremely satisfied with how delicious everything was. Jill brought me and my husband and glass of my favorite wine while we sat and ate. So sweet!
    Tents: The tent team figured everything out and made possible what we thought to be impossible! The Sperry tents were stunning and magical.
    The crew: Everyone we came in contact with in this process were easy going, kind, and professional. Even as the wedding went a different route, the bartenders improvised and made something unexpected seem planned!
    I wish I could give more stars. I am so happy with my decision with Crave. Jill was amazing and extremely responsive to all of our constant changes in decisions. I had the best day and I owe it to this company. My family wants to have another big party just so we can hire this company again! Crave, thanks so much for all of your hard work and professional attitude that took any stress right off of our shoulders. Y'all are the best!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Crave Catering 13
    Crave Catering 14
    Crave Catering 15

Alex · Married on 05/04/2018

Crave has absolutely amazing food! have been hearing non-stop from our guests that this was hands down the best wedding food that they ever had. We also had a lot of stories of guests hanging out near the kitchen doors during cocktail hour because they couldn’t get enough of the appetizers. We couldn’t have made a better choice with our wedding catering.

We worked with Sarah during our planning process and she was so amazing to work with! She was always ahead of the game, keeping us updated through the whole process. She always made sure we thought of all the details and how best to accommodate all of our guests. She helped us fit in little details into our food to make it more us, while making sure we didn’t break the budget. Overall, Crave was amazing to work with and would highly recommend them to any bride out there!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Ellen · Married on 03/24/2018

If you ever thought that "wedding food" can't ever be as good as fine restaurant cuisine --you haven't been to an event catered by Crave! Jill McCoy and her master team provided our daughter's wedding with the best of the best and from the cocktail hour to the reception dinner the food was superb. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food and that is what you want to hear when planning such an event. Even the pre-planning was a breeze --Jill was accessible and always answered any query promptly. Planning our 3/24/2018 event wasn't easy either since our Bride and Groom live in Austin and we live in Connecticut but with Jill there never was any issue including helping my husband who because of a health issue needed to have his food prepped separately --Jill went out of her way to make sure he was well taken care of the entire night! We can't say enough how hiring Crave was one of the best things we did for our Big Day!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Sara · Married on 01/13/2018

I am a wedding planner that recently worked with Crave. Everything from the tasting to the wedding day was fantastic. They really know how to make a client feel special with a high level of professionalism. The food was also amazing! Quality from the tasting was exactly what we got on the wedding day. Their team was quick to jump in and help set up the wedding, they served guests with a smile on their face and stepped up to help anywhere they could. Jill was our main POC and she was just great to work with. Very friendly and very professional. I highly recommend Jill and her staff.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Blake · Married on 12/09/2017

My wife and I selected Crave after a few vendor tastings and couldn’t have been happier with our choice. We worked with Jill McCoy and she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We had a phenomenal tasting experience and selected the osso bucco with polenta and carrots and the chicken piccata with mash potatoes and Brussels as our main dishes (insanely good and tender) as well as the chopped Italian salad to start. Passed apps were risotto cheese balls and tuna tartare which were both great.

Both the osso bucco and chicken piccata received rave reviews but since my wife and I both had the osso bucco I’ll focus on that. The serving sizes were large which was great as it was open bar and some people even managed to clean their entire plates (I would’ve but I had to still fit in my tux after :)). The osso bucco was the best I’ve had and I ate it in Italy. Anyway, the professionalism and timeliness of Jill and her crew was like clockwork. I was extremely impressed with their service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for caterers and for any future events ourselves. Fantastic!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Caroline · Married on 11/10/2017

We absolutely loved working with Crave and Sarah F at our wedding at Ma Maison! The food was amazing and my guests kept commenting about how great everything was! Sarah is so responsive and easy to work with and made sure our wedding went perfectly!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Y'all. Our wedding was five months ago, and people are STILL raving about the food at our wedding. Sarah and Crave Catering were amazing to work with and took incredible care planning every detail - from "his and hers" passed appetizers, a delicious two course dinner, and a very romantic couple's dinner for my husband and I right after our ceremony. Even our tasting dinner was well thought out and extra special. Their staff, too, are true professionals and helped make the set up and tear down of our wedding so easy.

Since our wedding, I've also had the pleasure of working with Crave for two corporate events, and their attention to detail, gorgeous presentation and on-point staff was just as evident in those events. I would recommend Crave Catering to anyone!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Sent on 02/11/2018

Julia · Married on 07/23/2017

We had Crave Catering for the wedding of our daughter at the Laguna Gloria in Austin on July 23 and are very happy. It was easy to work with them, specifically with Jill McCoy, during the planning stages. The execution on the day of the wedding was smooth and efficient. The food was delicious - there were almost no leftovers – the service highly professional. We highly recommend Crave for your big events.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Megan · Married on 02/25/2017

Crave catering catered our wedding at Ma Maison on 2/25/17 and working with them was fantastic. We primarily worked with Sarah, she was easy to communicate with and took all our feedback into creating everything we wanted for the wedding. The appetizers were so tasty and we received so many compliments (we went with jalapeno mac and cheese bites, pork tacos serves in a cute lime wedge and the crowd favorite chicken and waffles with a pipette of syrup). Due to budget restrictions we needed to go with a buffet, and we were originally really bummed because who ever has delicious buffet meals? Even though we loved our tasting we were not planning on the food being a highlight after sitting out at the buffet. THE FOOD WAS INCREDIBLE! All the guests were talking about how great the food was. We had corn bread assortments, poblano mashed potatoes, roasted veggies, salsa verde chicken and beef tenderloin with chimichurri sauce. All highly recommended. To top it off Sarah and my planner surprised us with late night breakfast tacos that hit the spot. I was over the moon excited and cannot thank you enough. Your team of chefs, servers and bartenders were amazing. Thank you!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Crave was AMAZING! They catered my wedding for 130 people with 3 different food stations for people to choose food from. The food is absolutely amazing and the team is so professional and nice. Anytime I talked with them or went to the food tastings they had everything completely ready for me and made amazing suggestions. I highly suggest using them for any catered event!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Crave was wonderful to work with! From the beginning, with test-tasting, all the way through to the wedding day, I would not have changed a thing. Leslie was wonderful to work with, and had some great recommendations regarding the number of glasses needed, the amount of cake balls to have, the amount of liquor to purchase, etc. Everything was very professional, and the guests raved about the food--the day was a huge success!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Working with Leslie made my job as Mother of the Groom so easy with regard to a seated rehearsal dinner for 42. She was great fun to work with and her creative suggestions made for an extremely well received menu. All our guests were very complimentary of the selection, quality, taste and amount of food provided. Their service staff were excellent while being inconspicuous and professional. They made the event go so smoothly and we were able to have a great time! If we ever have a need for a caterer in the Austin/Buda area again, my first phone call will be to Crave! Thanks for your help and support!

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sharon · Married on 02/21/2015

Crave was amazing! They gave me a customized delicious menu with professional and wonderful service. The quality of food was on par with a restaraunt and definitely above what people expect with food served at weddings. Planning my menu was so fun and crave worked hard to make sure my menu was perfect for me. They successfully pulled off a vegan menu that all my non vegan guests raved about, from the cocktails and appetizers to the meal. A special thanks to Leslie who was so wonderful and helpful with every aspect. My wedding was seamless and it was in a large part because of crave. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/05/2015

We hired Crave to cater a family party of about 50 and were enormously pleased. We worked mostly with Leslie and Jordan. The food was excellent, and Leslie was very accommodating is making suggestions that would appeal to my dad's taste. There is always the fear that catered food will have a processed aftertaste and unappealing texture, and I am happy to say that this was not the case. Everything tasted wonderfully. The service was also dynamite. We were in a small reception space, and the staff did a great job of clearing the plates without causing a distraction. Overall I could not have asked for better. Thank you Crave!

Sent on 01/22/2015

emily · Married on 01/10/2015

My husband and I got married in Jan 2015 at Old Glory Ranch. We used Crave Catering for both our rehearsal dinner and wedding ceremony. We cannot say enough good things about their food and service. From the very beginning, when we met Leslie LaSorsa at our tasting, we were beyond impressed. Their food at the tasting alone rivaled some of our very favorite restaurants.
    For our rehearsal dinner we chose a BBQ meal (brisket, sausage, chicken, green beans, tea corn pudding, etc), which was excellent. For our wedding we had a buffet and passed hors d'oeuvres. We loved the bacon wrapped quail bites and their spinach and artichoke dip was AMAZING. Our favorite item was the beef wellington. It melted in my mouth and was just so delicious.
    Everyone at Crave was professional and a pleasure to work with.
    I would recommend Crave to others without reservation!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Teresa · Married on 12/20/2014

Crave Catering was the absolute best! The staff was very professional and their food was incredible -- all of our guests commented to us about the delicious blend of flavors. We attended a tasting prior to our event, and they presented us with so many fabulous ideas, were so flexible with the menu (not only with putting it together but also with some specific dietary restrictions), and stayed within our budget. We also arranged our wedding cake through Crave, and it was melt-in-your-mouth delicious! We knew there were going to be several children at our event, and Crave created a children's menu that so many parents thanked us for and that the kids loved! I cannot say enough good things about Crave. They exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 01/06/2015