Couture Concepts NY Reviews

31 | Huntington, NY

31 Reviews for Couture Concepts NY

31 Couture Concepts NY Reviews

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2018

Where does one even begin with Laura and her team?! First off, it was most definitely fate that brought me to couture concepts... fate being an Instagram comment but isn’t that how all good love stories begin these days?

I should let you know I’m not the average bride. I dreaded everything about planning a wedding. I had anxiety about the whole process from the moment I was proposed to. I legit interviewed wedding planners and took notes because I knew that I would need someone who like me thinks outside the box and wants to avoid any type of “what you’re supposed to do”. I’m also type A and type B. Not a good mix I know! I felt bad for anyone who had to deal with me. So When I finally spoke with Laura I actually didn’t take any notes. Something told me she would get it and she would get me... she did! She took all my ideas, ran with them and made them better!

Not only is Laura insanely talented and creative but she does everything with her heart and when you’re planning a wedding you NEED someone like that.

She’s also curated the greatest team. Shout out to Johanna who literally had the best energy and kept me feeling calm right up until the moment I walked down the aisle. I legit had NO WORRIES! They did such a wonderful job that even my husband (who mind you yelled at me for hiring a planner. Turned to me and said “Laura was the best decision we made in this whole process”)

Save yourself the fights with your mom or mother in law and yourself... go with couture concepts I promise you the whole process of planning a wedding will be more fun!

Also, she has this wonderland of decor!

Alexxa · Married on 09/09/2018

I don't even have words to explain what an amazing human being Laura is, honestly I don't know how I would have done this without her. Originally I wasn't sure if I "needed" a planner, but lets be serious I don't know how you plan a wedding without one. Her attention to detail is uncanny, she did a great job capturing personal details about my husband and I and integrating it in to our wedding. She truly made it "us", I had guests left and right complimenting everything and anything about the wedding. Not only is she an amazing wedding planner, but she's as sweet as can be, it was an absolute pleasure working with her. I have to say I am a little sad that its all over because we loved Laura so much! Her staff is also amazing, Johanna ran our rehearsal and did a spectacular job - she had to deal with 9 rowdy groomsmen too! I wouldn't even hesitate hiring Couture Concepts, you won't be disappointed!

Kelsey · Married on 09/08/2018

Where do I even begin? Laura is not only one of the most amazing wedding planners out there, she is truly one of the most amazing people. I am so lucky she planned our backyard wedding. From the moment we started working together, her and her team went above and beyond! Every detail was beyond perfect. Laura has an extensive roster of connections and helps you make the right decisions for your budget, is honest about what is necessary and what is excess, and helps you navigate all the other vendors. If you are thinking about booking Couture Concepts, don’t even think for another second...just book it!!!! And I guarantee it will be the best, most beautifully designed day of your life!

The day of my wedding, we had an unexpected rain storm and a few other snafus that were already handled before I could even stress about them! Laura’s team made sure everyone in my family always had everything we needed at every moment of the night, including rum punches :)

Almost a month later and we still have people calling us to tell us it was the most unique, special wedding they’ve ever been too and trust me...it’s all because of the details and the hard work that Laura and her team put in! I can’t recommend them enough!!

Couture Concepts NY 10
    Couture Concepts NY 15
    Couture Concepts NY 16
    Couture Concepts NY 17

Victoria · Married on 04/21/2018

Couture Concepts is the greatest! As with the other reviews, my wedding turned out more beautiful than I ever expected. Every detail was thought of, even things I would have never thought about. I am not a person that enjoys event planning and I was so overwhelmed before enlisting Laura and her team. Not only were they great at planning the perfect event, but they were also so great at coordinating with all the vendors the months leading up to the event and the day of, which is basically a job in itself. Her vendor recommendations are also great (shout out to Scott and the team @ Elite Tent who were so awesome). I had a variety of issues with the planning, but Laura was there for me with every one of them and kept me sane. I truly don’t know what I would have done without Couture Concepts. Let’s be honest, wedding planning is crazy. If you want professional planning assistance, but also want real, attentive people who truly care about your event, and people that are able to be your friend/wedding therapist/mediator/wedding crisis manager, go with Couture Concepts.

Noemi · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I got married on Shelter Island in October 2017. A bride who was married at the same venue 2 weeks prior to our wedding gave us one recommendation that really took our wedding to the next level. She said if you do anything, hire Laura Petrocelli as a wedding planner......and wow, was she right! Laura was absolutely amazing from the moment we met her. The whole process started out with a long phone conversation in which she took detailed notes on all of our vendors, on the venue and on our vision for the special day. Laura helped us with our scheduling, contacted and coordinated all of the vendors and made the entire process seamless. Everyone was on the same page and our day was perfect, thanks to Laura! Laura was more than just a wedding planner. She really seemed to take a vested interest in making our day perfect, and it was! We could NOT be more thrilled with Laura and we recommend her as your wedding planner without reservation!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Couture concepts made my wedding a complete dream! Laura and her team listen to every vision you have and the outcome exceeds all expectations! My friends and family are still raving on how beautiful and perfect my wedding was. If you want your fairy tale wedding, Couture Concepts is the way to go!!!!
    -Jaclyn & John Connor

Couture Concepts NY 25
    Couture Concepts NY 26
    Couture Concepts NY 27

Katherine · Married on 09/23/2017

Couture Concepts NY is hands down the best in the business! The girls are so easy to work with and truly work so hard at making your wedding everything you want & dreamed it to be! They get to know you on a personal level which makes it easier being able to really capture one’s style. I promise you they can work out any kink, or help you out in any bind you may encounter along the way. (When our original caterer fell through, they helped me find & lock down a new caterer in just 2 quick days, less than two weeks before my wedding!!) Hallelujah!! THEY WORK MIRACLES!! You can truly tell CCNY loves what they do because they work so diligently and passionately throughout the entire planning process! My wedding was a dream come true!!

Kenneth · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely the Best!!! Laura and her team were so professional and spot on with everything and very easy to work with. Always quick to respond to any question or detail that needed attention. All the extra touches they added made everything so beautiful. We would definitely recommend them and use them for any future parties.

Scott · Married on 09/09/2017

Words do not describe the level of professionalism that Laura and her staff possess. From concept to execution, they were flawless. The guests were blown away by all the little details that were attended to. Most Wedding Planners tend to be high strung and sometimes very intense. Laura was calm, collected and on point all night long. You will not be disappointed.

JOHN · Married on 08/26/2017

Laura and her team did such an amazing job on our wedding. Laura was a pleasure to work with and was there to assist us with any questions we had. The details that went into the event were second to none. I would recommend Couture Concepts to anyone! Thanks Laura!

John

Sharon · Married on 07/15/2017

SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!!! The BEST of the best!!! Laura is a beautiful, sweet, creative person with an amazing team. I don't even know how to thank her properly. I am just so grateful because she made my wedding more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. My husband and I live in Manhattan, but we are total beach bums at heart & we were having a Montauk wedding. I tend to be over-analytical about details (it's the Virgo in me) & I was stressing about how to recreate that NYC/Montauk vibe for the wedding. When I described my "concept" to my florist, Jennifer Marchese, she immediately recommended Laura (& thank goodness she did!). During our very first conversation, Laura put me at ease instantly - she completely understood my vision for our wedding & was coming up with the most unique, creative ideas that totally blew me away. I didn't have to give much direction - she already knew what was going to make my wedding perfect. When we did our site visit, she walked me through every nook and cranny in the room & came up with stunning concepts & decor for each area. She didn't leave a single area bare - every corner, walkway, stairway, & room was staged with personal & touching details. The signs were so unique, cool and rustic. I was a little nervous because our ceremony was a bit of a walk from the farmhouse ballroom, so she wrote in chalk on the walkway the cutest sayings with our hashtag directing everyone over. She then had a wooden sign painted and written to say "Vows this way, Dancing that way, Love everywhere". Our seating chart was right out of a magazine – ombre escort cards mounted on greyish rustic wood with wax seals. It’s already been posted on multiple sites. Any idea we discussed, she made 10 times better!! Everyone said the décor was unbelievable; just the most beautiful designs they have ever seen & by far the most beautiful wedding they have attended. If you want your dream wedding - Laura will make it happen!!!!

Kaitlin · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter and I began organizing vendors for her wedding. With both of us working full-time, it was overwhelming. We needed help and Laura was recommended to us. I'm so glad she was. As we had already done most of the leg work on our own, I brought Laura on as a 'partial planner'. From then on she took care of emails, vendors, phone calls. She made 3 site visits with us, as well as 3 or 4 in office visits. Laura and her team were very understanding, attentive, and in sync with my daughter's vision. My family and friends can't stop talking about how absolutely beautiful the wedding was. Laura and her team did ALL of the decor and florals and it was magnificent. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Couture Concepts to anyone looking for help planning a beautiful wedding!

Kait · Married on 07/08/2017

The most beautiful gathering of all time. Absolutely phenomenal. Laura made me feel like my wedding was the only one and I’m not just saying that

Couture Concepts NY 28
    Couture Concepts NY 29
    Couture Concepts NY 30
    Couture Concepts NY 31
    Couture Concepts NY 32
    Couture Concepts NY 33
    Couture Concepts NY 34

Taryn · Married on 10/22/2016

The Couture Concepts team made our wedding planning process stress-free. My husband and I both work full time and are always busy, so having someone to help guide us through the process was so helpful. Laura and her team helped with everything down to emails, phone calls, vendor appointments, and site visits. CCNY were always willing to help with anything. The day of our wedding we even had a semi-panic (our Wedding Officiant was in the hospital), before I even had time to freak out; Laura was there assuring me that someone else would be there and that I had nothing to worry about. Sure enough, the Officiant that performed our ceremony was perfect and we couldn't have been happier. We loved all the decor that Laura and her team came up with, everything was exactly how I envisioned it. Their level of creativity is definitely something I lack and I wouldn't have been able to have such a beautiful wedding without them. I would recommend Laura and her CCNY team to any bride that doesn't want to worry about all the details. Who maybe is just too busy at work to focus on all the things that goes into wedding planning. We hope to be able to work with the CCNY team sometime again (maybe throw a huge birthday bash one day)!

-Taryn & Eric

Sent on 11/16/2016

Couture Concepts NY's reply:

Thank you so much Tata, it was so fun being a part of your big day! Can't wait to plan some birthday parties for you or maybe some little ones perhaps one day??? :) Love you, Laura & the rest of your CCNY Family

Deborah · Married on 09/24/2016

First let me say when i first saw Laura's website, my heart sang. A women after my own heart. Everything i saw was everything i imagined for my daughters wedding. Even if you think you don't need a planner, especially if you are not using a traditional wedding venue, i can not stress enough how amazing Laura and her team are. We hosted 200 people at our home, so every detail had to be attended to, from dealing with every vendor, colors, flowers (just when you think weddings are all about roses or hydrangeas) boy did we get a lesson. I have to add, in addition to the bride, i also have 2 more daughters and this was truly a family project. Having four women emailing or texting her constantly didn't frazzle her at all. I had guests calling me for days to tell me it truly was the most beautiful wedding they had been at. There was no detail, even the smallest, that was attended to. For myself and my entire family...we can not thank Laura and Couture Concepts enough. I told Laura the night of the wedding, that we will miss her and we do already. Debbie Longo

Kristi · Married on 09/24/2016

I would 100% recommend Couture Concepts. Laura and her team did a spectacular job with my bridal shower and wedding. I was able to enjoy my wedding, and didn't have stress the week leading up to it knowing Laura was there. She is super creative and has fantastic ideas, she made my vision better than I imagined. She helped me plan a wedding for 400 people in just 4 months and everything was PERFECT!

delaney · Married on 09/24/2016

Couture concepts helped my husband and I plan our wedding which took place in September 2016- honestly I am still on such a high from the amazing day we had that it has taken me all this time to write the review! Working with Laura and the ladies of couture concepts was an amazing experience- from start to finish- Laura was beyond professional, extremely knowledgeable, responsive and offered ideas but always listened to what we wanted as a couple. Laura made the wedding planning process as stress free and easy as possible for me as a bride. I cant wait to plan another event just so I can work with couture concepts again! I would one thousand percent recommend couture concepts- you are crazy if you try to plan your wedding without them!!

maria · Married on 07/22/2016

As soon as you decided to get married contact her right away.You can even hire her for the engagement party if you want one.I started planning my daughter's wedding by myself .She only wanted a backyard wedding at my house.But I thought our house and yard too small so we decided to rent a hall a raw venue then we got a caterer and actually the very first thing we did was buy her wedding dress.She wanted to do everything herself with her fiancée but both of them has no time myself included.Up until April of this year we started planning July of 2015 we didn't even have save the dates so I started looking on line .I saw Thumbtack & chose someone but somehow she declined the job after seeing the enormity of the job. So I looked up wedding planners of Long Island and got another party planner who I thought will take the job .Somehow like an angel from heaven Laura contacted me probably Debbie from Party Elf recommended her.She's the best thing that ever happened to me and my family.My daughter ,my husband & I arguing the drama about this wedding.She took over and just calmed everyone like a sister putting her arms around you.She's always there for you and most of all she'll work with your budget and recommend the best vendors .If you really want a worry free wedding get full wedding planning and she'll take care of everything. I only did partial because I did not know any better.If I will do it again full wedding planning is the way to go.She and her staff are very helpful efficient accommodating and will work with you from beginning to end.So what are you waiting for hire her now or you'll regret it!

Arlin · Married on 07/22/2016

Laura was attentive, understanding and was in sync with our whole vision for the wedding! She took the unorganized mess that were my ideas and streamlined it, creating something beautiful and much more than I could of imagined! The lady has a gift! I do not know how we could have done it without her! She also surprised us with how intuitive she was! From all the conversations we had, it seemed she seamlessly reflected my husband and I in all the aspects of the wedding design. It ended up feeling very homey while still being elegant. Our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about not only how beautiful and classy it was but also how at home they felt. I would totally hire her again for future events!

Jeff · Married on 05/21/2016

Let me start off by saying that Laura is an awesome person. She made everything so easy and understood the stress that comes with wedding planning. To be honest, my wife and I were always debating/arguing/making loud noises about the wedding. Once we got Laura on board to help us, these "discussion" simmered down and she brought everything back to perspective and let me see what the day was really about. It was about spending the rest of my life with the person I love.

Her touch, her style, her humor is everything you are looking for. Stop reading this now and just give her a call. You will know exactly what I mean when you guys meet up.

Love,
    Jeff

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2016

Laura took away so much worry from the wedding process. When I started, I felt like I was alone in the mountain pile of things to do, but Laura constantly reminded me that she would take care of everything. Not having to worry about the little things made it easier to focus on whats important - like getting married! She also went above and beyond for us - she was able to work well within our budget but still made everything look like a million dollars. From the escort cards, to the menus, to the wedding arch, down to the little details like directional signs and bar decor - Laura made sure everything was perfect. These days, It's tough to find people that truly want to work with you and be on your team, as opposed to just robbing you the minute you say "wedding." Laura literally handpainted my escort cards and found items in the back of her garage that would work for us - just so my vision could come to life while not paying an arm and a leg. We are beyond grateful we had Laura on our team because without her, our wedding would not have been as great as it was.

Ashley · Married on 01/23/2016

To say Laura and her amazing team at Couture Concepts (CCNY) went ABOVE AND BEYOND for my wedding is an incredible understatement. I was beyond impressed with CCNY well before our wedding weekend arrived, but what happened that weekend should go down in wedding planner history and if there were a "Wedding Planner Hall of Fame" Laura should be president!

The week before our wedding was the first we began hearing of the possibility of some snow showers that weekend. There was a blizzard brewing to the south - Winter Storm Jonas. The forecast called for 3-6 inches - "nothing NYC can't handle!", we told ourselves. Friday welcome drinks and rehearsal dinner went beautifully (decor and coordination thanks to CCNY). But later that night the storm grew exponentially stronger and took a turn putting it on a course headed straight for NYC. The 3-6 inches turned into 27.5 making it the biggest blizzard in NYC history!! I can't even fathom what would have become of our wedding weekend without Laura. While I was in my cozy hotel room getting hair and make-up done and sipping mimosas Laura and her team were out braving this historical storm between the SoHo hotel, our reception venue at Chelsea Piers and our church near Columbus Circle! Thanks to her efforts we pulled off the wedding ceremony (which was featured on FOX 5 News!) at the church and moved the entire reception to the following day! Thanks to Laura I was shielded from an enormous amount of stress and I can honestly say that it was the most amazing weekend of my entire life. I am incredibly thankful for her (insane) efforts which allowed me actually enjoy my wedding weekend despite it happening during an epic blizzard!!!

The last thing a bride needs on her wedding day is stress and having someone like Laura who is reliable and dedicated to making your wedding fabulous no matter what is absolutely priceless!

Louis · Married on 09/26/2015

I don't know where to begin. From the moment my husband and I meet Laura and her staff at Couture Concepts we knew we were in good hands. Our backyard wedding was truly a night that dreams are made of. With both of us in the aviation industry Laura was able to capture a travel theme that exceeded all expectations. Our guests were amazed by the amount of detail and effort that was put into our wedding. With several unforeseen changes at the last minute, she was the voice reason and showed her professional strengths as an outstanding event planner. We also credit the success of the evening to having the right vendors, which can make or break a wedding, lucky for us Couture Concepts NY prides themselves on using only reliable and top of the line companies. We are truly fortunate to have found them and have created some friendships for life.

Cameron · Married on 09/05/2015

I've dreamt of my wedding day since I was a little girl. I had this picture perfect idea of exactly how I wanted it to be and never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that my dreams could turn into a reality. Laura and Karen from Couture Concepts NY were incredible! Every detail was breathtaking and had a personal touch. They took the time to really understand my husband and I as a couple and incorporated that into our special day. Words cannot even begin to describe just how grateful I am for them in helping make our special day one we will never forget. We've been married for a little over 2 months and guests still call to say how incredible our wedding was and without a doubt I owe that all to Couture Concepts NY. I cannot wait to use them again for future events!!