Courtney Lynn Photography Reviews

Courtney Lynn Photography 1
Courtney Lynn Photography 2

Samantha Link · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding tom and Sam

My husband and I booked Courtney when our first photographer fell through. From the start I knew she was right for us. We had an engagement session and she did the wedding/reception. The photos are beautiful and Courtney captured all the special moments. She went above and beyond and I am overjoyed with the results. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Courtney Lynn Photography 3
    Courtney Lynn Photography 4
  • Danielle

Danielle Costine · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding Photos

Courtney rocks!!! She's a one-woman photo rockstar:)

Courtney was great to work with! So friendly and so sweet - but also great at what she does. Making sure to catch every important moment of our special day. You can tell Courtney really cares about her clients! Our photos came back quick and they all turned out so great!! I highly recommend Courtney for your wedding photos!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Courtney was so great to work with from start to finish. We first met her when we did our engagement shoot, and it was nice to meet with her in-person and we felt very relaxed during the process. She was always responsive to my questions leading up to the wedding, and she was able to adjust our contract to add an extra hour at the hotel before heading to the venue, which I really appreciated. Everything was very easy in terms of communication and planning. I sent her a list of my "must-have" shots during the wedding since I knew I'd forget on the day-of! Courtney captured every moment perfectly and really went above and beyond. What I loved most was that the photography didn't "take over the wedding" - Courtney was working diligently behind the scenes but was never in the way or super obvious during special moments - it turned out so well! Everyone loves our photos, including us! We're so happy to have these photos as memories of our big day.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Dean · Married on 08/04/2017

I can't say enough good things about Courtney Lynn Photography.
    I first met Courtney when she was hired by someone else for a show my band was doing.
    The space was pretty small and she could've stayed in once place and gotten some decent pictures but she was moving around the whole time, getting as many different angles as she could. I really liked the results so I hired her for a show we were playing the following month. A much bigger space, bigger crowd and I was not disappointed. She rarely stood still as she not only took great pictures but excellent video as well!!
    Since then, she has done pics for many other shows of mine and is the only person I will go to now. Professional, reliable, dedicated and talented.
    I always recommend her to other bands I know, in addition to friends and family for weddings and family photos.
    You will not regret hiring Courtney Lynn Photography for your special events. Prepare to be impressed!

Sent on 09/04/2017
  • sdbride

Gloria · Married on 07/29/2017

Courtney worked our wedding on 7/29/17 and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. Prior to finding Courtney, I was not really looking forward to the photography portion of our wedding - something about the long-lasting, contrived photoshoots just really turn me off. However, Courtney undoubtedly has an incredible ability to adapt her work style to the type of client she has (which I can confirm because she worked with a friend of mine, who is very different than I am). She went above and beyond to make sure that everyone was comfortable, and most important to us, that everyone had fun taking photos. She was kind, fun, and graciously handled one of our groomsmen who was a little tipsy and giving her a hard time. Additionally, she worked well with the DJ to coordinate specific wedding events (such as the cake cutting and bouquet toss) and make sure that every little moment was captured. As our wedding was just over a week ago, we've only seen some of the photos so far that she shared on Facebook, but we were absolutely blown away and can't wait to see the final result. We will, without a doubt, use Courtney any time we need professional photos taken in the future - she was such a pleasure to work with and was able to flawlessly and beautifully capture our day.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Joe · Married on 05/06/2017

Courtney was so easy going and great to work with. She was amazing at going with the flow of the day and capturing everything as it happened and making us feel at ease. We love our photos and got a great mix of posed, candid and detail shots. We would highly recommend Courtney Lynn Photography for your wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Joeli · Married on 04/28/2017

Courtney was flexible, reliable and fun. We had very large wedding and Our pictures were perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 05/29/2016

Courtney and her second photographer did an awesome job capturing the fun and love of our wedding day. There are a few pictures I wish I had asked for, but in the excitement of the day and the rush to get out of the unexpected humidity - they slipped my mind. Courtney and team made everyone feel very comfortable and captured some awesome moments!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Anne · Married on 06/13/2014

Working with Courtney was a breeze. She's a great photographer and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Becky · Married on 06/08/2014

I loved that I chose to have Courtney take photos for my wedding. She was great from the very first meeting all the way to the final touches on the pictures. She put our needs first and did an amazing job. Everyone loved all the pictures and I will use her again for other photo opportunities! She is just all around awesome!

Sent on 08/07/2014
  • Mrs.Rebeiro

Shannon · Married on 04/19/2014

This is my second time working with Courtney and she is truly AMAZING. I have had the best experience with her. Her communication is very timely and she had the creative vision I love! She was able to work within my budget and still give me everything I needed from a photographer on my special day! I received my previews 2 days after the wedding and cannot wait to seethe rest! I would recommend anyone to Courtney for all types of photography sessions!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Meghan · Married on 10/19/2013

Courtney was AMAZING. She was extremely professional and her pictures are beautiful! She did our engagement and wedding picures. I could not be happier with my both! I will definitley be using her again in the future!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Joanne · Married on 09/21/2013

Courtney was a pleasure to work with! Her photographs are absolutely beautiful, and we couldn't be happier with the investment we made. She did a terrific job capturing our wedding and we will cherish our photos forever! Thanks for all your hard work!
    Mr & Mrs LeClair

Sent on 12/24/2013

Meghan · Married on 09/07/2013

Courtney was absolutely wonderful on my wedding day. She captured all the moments that I will treasure forever. She went above and beyond what I wanted or expected from a photographer. I plan on scheduling her for family shots in the future. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Cynthia · Married on 08/04/2013

Courtney arrived on time, did her job very professionally and the pictures came out beautifully! A job well done!! I would recommend her anytime in a heartbeat! The pricing was perfect for my budget as well. That was most important for me.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Sara · Married on 06/22/2013

I love Courtney! Her photos are amazing! She really captured the look and feel of my special day! She was so super flexible! So easy to get in touch with, and VERY PROFESSIONAL! She delivered my Pictures less then TWO WEEKS after my wedding! I was surprised she got them to me THAT FAST! Great Job Courtney!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Courtney did a wonderful job. She was very professional and flexible doing both our wedding and engagement photos. She gave us a disk with all the pics and also access on the website so I did not have to wait long to get the pictures.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kerri · Married on 10/22/2011

Courtney was originally just going to do my wedding and engagment photos but I loved working with her so much that we had her do two family sessions too! I feel very lucky that I have found a photographer that I know I can go to in the future! She is very open to any suggestions or ideas that you have and really works with you so that you get the look you want.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Courtney was wonderful to work with! She captured some really beautiful shots and was so flexible with my last-minute requests! The photos took exactly 10 weeks, just like the contract stated. We ended up with 1034 photos total, many of which were repeats in black and white which I appreciated receiving, they looked classic and stunning. Another bonus is that out of tons of photographer quotes, she was the most affordable. She worked well with everyone at the wedding, and the venue was dark but the shots turned out vibrant. I would definitely recommend having a second shooter but would request a different photographer than Lindsay. Her "getting ready" photos omitted one groomsman entirely, you couldn't tell who was in some of the photos, and she ran out to get coffee during her paid time.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2015

Courtney was a pleasure to work with at the photographer for our recent wedding in June! She was referred to us by a friend and was a breath of fresh air. Her prices were reasonable, we got rights to our pictures, and the quality of her work is undeniable. She made us feel comfortable after only a few minutes when we went for our engagement shoot and were a little nervous. She went with the flow and really let us have fun with the shoot. Courtney has a natural talent of finding a great shot without any pressure or over-the-top posing. She really lets you be yourself. We had a pretty large wedding venue and informal day planned. Courtney completed went with the flow and captured all of the great moments. She even stayed later than she was paid for! If you are looking for a laid back, talented, behind the scenes type of photographer, she should be your choice!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Sonja · Married on 04/23/2016

3.5

I am so happy that we hired Courtney for our wedding photographer! Courtney is a very talented photographer and a super nice, genuine person. We hired Courtney for our engagement photos and our wedding photos, both of which turned out amazing. She went above and beyond for us - coming all the way to NYC for our engagement shoot and walking around the city all day with us to capture the perfect shots! During the wedding, she and the second shooter were arrived promptly as planned and simply blended in while taking so many amazing pictures.

Courtney's prices are very fair, compared to many other wedding photographers in the area that are exorbitantly expensive. One other note - she posts previews on Facebook very quickly after, which is just such a nice touch since you'll be so anxious to see your photos! I would definitely recommend Courtney to anyone getting married in the CT area! Thanks Courtney!!

Sent on 05/10/2016

S · Married on 06/28/2015

1.4
      2.0
      2.0

I would not recommend her for a wedding, unless there is no eating at your wedding as she states she does not take pictures of food or people eating . We hired her for 10 hours and paid extra for a second shooter and in total including duplicate black and whites there was 555 photos. Her pictures of the flowers by them selves were the only good photos. So if u want photos of inanament objects she is your girl. On a plus side I do like the box she puts your flash drive in.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Courtney Lynn Photography's reply:

Sharon, I'm sorry to see you left this review after we already talked this over. I discussed with you that the dinner hour is my break and I don't take photos of people eating (it is also stated in my contract which you signed.) There were photos included of your cocktail hour and the food served and appetizer tables. That hour was not included in the time you paid for. Please review your contract under the "Meals and Breaks" section where it states "Both the photographer and second photographer (if hired) require a meal and water at the reception. If the client is not providing a meal this must be discussed prior so that the photographer can make arrangements to bring a meal. The photographer will take a break during the dinner portion of the reception both to regroup and to allow wedding guests and the couple to eat uninterrupted by photography. This time will not be deducted as time from the client's wedding package." I also asked you several times during the day if you wanted anymore shots or needed anything else and you always said no. You cut my time short when it came to doing formal portraits because you said you didn't feel like doing it. You seem unhappy with every vendor at your wedding (you left us all bad reviews) and I'm sorry you feel the way that you do about your special day. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Your wedding was over a year ago but I will still try to help if there is something that can make you happy. I did already give you some free prints but I can discuss this further with you if you like.