Cosmopolitan Custom Limousine Service Reviews

Mundelein, IL
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Cassandra Married on 05/20/2012
    We rented their white 1939 Packard and it was a show stopper! It was very comfortable and the champagne was such a treat for me and my husband. It was worth every penny!
    Kathleen Married on 04/27/2012
    Extremely prompt and professional. We rented the 1939 Packard and completely enjoyed ourselves. My father isn't with us any longer and 1939 was the year he was born; therefore, he was definitely with me on our special day. Cosmopolitan laid out a red carpet for us at the church and had champagne for us in the limo. They made our day extra special.
  • I
    Eric Married on 03/05/2011
    Every wedding has a last minute disaster. Cosmopolitan Limousine bailed us out of ours, making our planning snafu look like something we meant to do. My wife and I had arranged with an acquaintance to drive off from the church in their antique vehicle. Unfortunately, a few days before the wedding they changed their minds and told us we couldn't use the car. I scrambled, calling around to a number of local classic limousine companies. Not to cast aspersions on the industry, but unfortunately, limousine owners can be amongst the shaddiest vendors you will deal with when planning a wedding, causing me some trepidation. Furthermore, it was hard to even find companies with cars available last minute, or willing to let their cars out in the winter weather. However, I came to find out that Jack at Cosmopolitan Limousines is widely respected throughout the Northern Illinois classic limousine community (not the case for all limousines, as I was routinely warned away from certain companies). In addition, Jack was not afraid to let a little winter weather stop his cars (he proudly told me on the phone, "I've driven these cars out in ten inches of snow"). Finally, and most importantly, he had a car available for us a mere three days before the wedding. It was a black/dark navy 1947 Cadillac - perfect as our wedding color was navy. Few people realized we had such a major setback, they just thought we got a navy car because it fit with the theme. We took pictures with the car at the Long Grove covered bridge that looked amazing (strongly recommend taking pictures there). On top of it all, Cosmopolitan Limousine offered the cheapest prices compared to all the other vendors I researched. Honestly, my only regret is that we had contracted with a different limousine company to provide transportation for our wedding party. If I were to do it all over again, I would have hired both limousines through Cosmopolitan Limousine.
  • Kevin
    Kevin F. Married on 06/07/2008

Legendary Limo Style & 1st rate service

i m writing this review over 10 years after the fact. Having this 1939 Packard for our wedding is one of the lasting images of our wedding day. Advice = Spend the money! These pictures with the Packard still hang prominently in our home. Jack showed me the car in advance by appointment. Notably, our event was "out of the normal service area". Jack could tell I had to have "that car". He accommodated us and I am so appreciative. My late father was born in 1939. This was my priviat "tip of the hat" to my hero. Jack was in classic 1930's attire and provided exemplary service. Most importantly, Jack was genuinely committed to us getting the picture we wanted and the event of our dreams. He delivered. Don't wait! book now. You found the one.
  • O
    Sarah Married on 06/02/2001
    UNREAL! Got to book a authentic 1940 limo originally for actress legend lana turner. Loved the personalized service and attention to detail. Happy that we booked him before rates went up! Punctual and never a fuss. Would recommend.