Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco Reviews

8 | Scottsdale, AZ

8 Reviews for Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 04/28/2018

First of all let me say how amazing this woman is! She is always so fun and kind, she gets the job done 1 million percent over your expectations. She came and did all the hair and makeup for all of my 6 bridesmaids,my mother, and myself at my recent wedding! All of the girls raved about her and how amazing she is and how she made them all feel so glamorous! She brought her trusted gal Christina along to help with the girls and she rocked it! They are so amazing I couldn't have asked for a better team for the most important day, thank you so very much!

Kassi · Married on 10/20/2017

My biggest concern for my wedding day was that I wasn’t going to look like myself. Although everyone always says “it’s the one day you can really go over the top with hair and makeup,” I wanted to keep things simple and maintain a natural look. Dania’s work was beyond what I could have even imagined!! She did such an amazing job making me look beyond beautiful yet keeping things natural. I can’t even count the number of compliments I got on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. She went above and beyond for my bridesmaids and I! She came directly to the house where we were getting ready, arrived prior to start time so that she was prepared when my girls arrived, and independently completed makeup for over 10 people in 3-4 hours. She was open and understanding to requests and suggestions and we all felt comfortable asking for changes in our look. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with her work! In addition to day of wedding makeup, I visited Dania’s studio to receive lash extensions two days prior to my wedding day. THEY.ARE.AMAZING! Her work was meticulous and my lashes look outstanding. It was my first experience with lashes and she knew the exact shape and length that would look best on me with little to no input from me. I would recommend Dania for any special occasion, or heck, who needs an occasion to see her! She’s extremely talented and personable and I will book her again for events in the future!

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2017

Dania was amazing! She is incredibly talented. She paid attention to every detail and I felt wonderful! She was also very prompt and organized which is so important on a busy wedding day. My daughter and mother also looked stunning! I had such a wonderful experience and can’t wait for my next appt!

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

I'm so glad Dania of cosmiix artistry did my make up for my wedding day! I felt so beautiful and confident as did my mother and bridesmaids who also received her services. Dania is very professional and fun to be around as well! I would recommend her to anyone!

Susan · Married on 05/06/2017

Dania is the best! Not only did she make the entire wedding party (and MOB) all look beautiful, but she is so sweet and fun and kept everyone calm and smiling. She is a joy to work with, super flexible, and it is clear her first priority is to make her clients feel happy and comfortable with her work. She has no issues with changing things up to suit one's preferences. Dania also included a makeup trial for the bride which was an awesome idea and which also helped to soothe any worries about how she would look on the big day. I had worked with her before so I knew she would rock it but she even exceeded my expectations. So many compliments and a girl (or a mother of the bride) can't ask for more than that!

Alison · Married on 11/12/2016

I would highly recommend Dania and Cosmiix Artistry for your wedding or any event! She is amazing! She is attentive and friendly and does AWESOME work! She is talented and creative and knows what works well for make-up and hair for any event. She did my make-up and hair for my wedding and I was so happy! People said I looked stunning and that my makeup was flawless. She also covered a tattoo on my back that lasted the entire wedding - through dancing and many hugs! She makes you feel completely comfortable and it was fun to work with her. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event!

Kirsten · Married on 10/07/2016

Dania did an absolutely amazing job on my make up and my bridesmaids! She even worked my MIL in at the last minute! I felt so beautiful, and my pictures looked great. She is a true artist!

Christine · event on: 12/31/2016

I was absolutely floored with Dania's makeup! I asked her to do my makeup for my New Year's Eve night out. I wanted it to be really special, but not so done up that you couldn't recognize me. She absolutely NAILED it! Without having to work within a certain theme, she had full control over what would make me shine the best. She played up my eyes (which I had mentioned that I love most about myself), and made my skin look flawless. She even tried a new hair style with my bangs that I just fell head over heels for. I felt like an unstoppable rock star!
    She was always quick to respond and fit in our appointment perfectly with our hectic schedules. She's an absolute joy to speak with, so there was never any awkward silence like there can be in salons. We laughed and connected and I am happy to have her as a friend!