Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco

Gilbert, AZ View map

Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco is a professional hair and makeup business based in Gilbert, Arizona. Founder, Dania Blanco, is a freelance makeup artist, providing services all over the Phoenix Metro area.

Experience
Dania Blanco has expereince in all aspects of media makeup, covering fashion, video, and print. She has been certified as a permanent makeup artist and also a lash extension technician. She went to Maxima School of Makeup Artistry in 2008 for her certification in all facets of makeup artistry, including bridal, special effects, glamour and editorial makeup application. Other certifications that she has earned are eyelash extension application, permanent makeup, and hair styling.

Cosmiix Artistry, provides services in an clean, bright environment using high-quality products. Cosmiix offers various beauty, hair, and makeup services such as:

• Group services/lessons
  • Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • False lashes with every makeup application.
  • Mobile Services for makeup and hair styling.
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$165

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$185

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$55.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
  • Kaleena
    Kaleena M. Married on 03/07/2020

I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world!

Dania made me feel like I was untouchable. For ONE night I just wanted to be the most beautiful woman in the world and she took two looks at the photos I showed an interest in, and nailed it! I asked her to change a couple of areas around my cupid's bow and she was very engaged in just making me happy with the final look; even during the trial session. - extremely refreshing! She's super positive, encouraging, prompt, affordable, and OMG talented!!!! I had 6 Bridesmaids total & I expected her to be exhausted when she got to me, but NOPE! She was more excited and focused than ever to make my day special.
  • Katrina
    Katrina Married on 04/28/2018
    First of all let me say how amazing this woman is! She is always so fun and kind, she gets the job done 1 million percent over your expectations. She came and did all the hair and makeup for all of my 6 bridesmaids,my mother, and myself at my recent wedding! All of the girls raved about her and how amazing she is and how she made them all feel so glamorous! She brought her trusted gal Christina along to help with the girls and she rocked it! They are so amazing I couldn't have asked for a better team for the most important day, thank you so very much!
    Kassi Married on 10/20/2017
    My biggest concern for my wedding day was that I wasn’t going to look like myself. Although everyone always says “it’s the one day you can really go over the top with hair and makeup,” I wanted to keep things simple and maintain a natural look. Dania’s work was beyond what I could have even imagined!! She did such an amazing job making me look beyond beautiful yet keeping things natural. I can’t even count the number of compliments I got on how beautiful I looked on my wedding day. She went above and beyond for my bridesmaids and I! She came directly to the house where we were getting ready, arrived prior to start time so that she was prepared when my girls arrived, and independently completed makeup for over 10 people in 3-4 hours. She was open and understanding to requests and suggestions and we all felt comfortable asking for changes in our look. All of my bridesmaids were so happy with her work! In addition to day of wedding makeup, I visited Dania’s studio to receive lash extensions two days prior to my wedding day. THEY.ARE.AMAZING! Her work was meticulous and my lashes look outstanding. It was my first experience with lashes and she knew the exact shape and length that would look best on me with little to no input from me. I would recommend Dania for any special occasion, or heck, who needs an occasion to see her! She’s extremely talented and personable and I will book her again for events in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Pricing

Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco Price Rates

Starfire Golf Club Starfire Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Dania is the best of the best! With her years of experience that range in all types of makeup, you can be sure that she'll put your best face forward! Whether you like dramatic colors, a natural allure, or even costume makeup, Dania is your girl!

3323 E. Baseline Rd Ste 102 Gilbert, AZ, 85234
Location of (Cosmiix Artistry, LLC Makeup by Dania Blanco)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding