16 Reviews for Coordination Co.

User Photos
Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
16 Coordination Co. Reviews

Without Kate my wedding would have been a mess! She is the best! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

Profile Picture Haileigh, 12/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

You think you might not want a day of coordinator? Trust me, it is 110% worth it and Kate help make our wedding day absolutely perfect! She arrived early and ready to get the ball rolling. I would mention things I wanted to do or have done and then hours passed and I would say, "oh no Kate..." and she would have already completed whatever task I was remembering. It was nice to have someone who understood the timeline, was constantly checking on you (even to take my sticky bra when it wouldn't stay on due to heat), and just keep the evening moving. One of my favorite photos of my dad with bridesmaids has Kate in the back doing a pose that screamed "yes that worked out", I just wish I knew what it was! All my family and bridal party raved about how nice she was and she really kept everything in order. I left my car unlocked at the venue and she was sure to have all our decor and belongings locked in the car before she left. She also sent the sweetest thank you! I plan on recommending her to any bride's I know! Thanks a bunch Kate!

Profile Picture Casey , 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kate was amazing to work with! She made the wedding planning process easy and as low stress as possible. She was organized, responsive, prepared and very friendly! Our wedding day went off without a single issue and Kate made sure every vendor was communicated to and updated throughout the entire process. Kate had online checklists that were easy to fill out along the way to make the planning easy and efficient. At the end of our wedding and after a very long day, Kate made sure everything was accounted for, organized and made it safely back to our home. I would highly recommend Kate to plan your wedding or event and I am so glad she was part of our wedding!

Profile Picture LeeAnn, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Since day ONE Kate of Coordination Co has been literally the most helpful human being in planning my entire wedding. I'm from Michigan, had our destination wedding in Colorado Springs. Planning at that much of a distance was very overwhelming until I talked to Kate! She assured me from day one that she will do anything that I need and she did just that- and more! From finding various amazing vendors out in Colorado to being there for me 24/7 with any questions I had- Kate always put in 100%. She always had everything under control. I love that she uses the Aisle Planner site- so we were both always on the same page, she had contact with all of the vendors I had hired, & the timeline was on the website for both of us to view/update to the big day. Kate is also very creative- which is important to have in a wedding coordinator! She had various ideas & little details to add that I would have never thought of- for example I was skipping out on the decor for the wedding reception, but she had a wonderful idea to decorate & brought her own vases (in many types for me to choose from) to display the girl's bouquets as centerpieces for dinner & that came out beautifully! There is so much that she has done for our special day that made it THAT much more special & I couldn't be more thankful. Without Kate this wedding would have been a nightmare. She is VERY well organized, is such a kind person & does her job with the upmost professionalism. Even on the day of the wedding I wanted to change a few things last minute & she did so with ease. Everyone who attended commented on how great & helpful Kate was!
I am so beyond lucky that we found such an awesome wedding coordinator out in Colorado. I can't say it enough- being an out of state bride made me nervous but Kate put my nerves at ease and our day was absolutely wonderful thanks to her! It was so nice not having to worry about anything on the big day with her being there to take care of it all- Kate is the best!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

From day 1 Kate was my knight in shining armor. The biggest "non fight" my fiancé and I got into during the wedding planning was to hire a coordinator or not. Long story short, after months of debate, I found Kate and life changed 100% for the better. Kate met with us over lunch, dinner, text, phone, email...I talked to her more than I did my own mother and maybe fiancé after that. She made sure our vendors were in sync, our timeline was in check, and our family members and bridal party showed up on point. I work in a detail driven career field and got the same kind of communication and professionalism from Kate that I do from my customers on a daily basis. Grooms, do yourself a favor, hire my new BFF Kate!

Profile Picture Bryan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very helpful and did a great job with the decorations

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kate was fabulous and I don't know how we would have gotten through our wedding without her! She was detailed and thorough while being totally relaxed and she just put me at ease! Oh and their prices were amazingly affordable!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for more! Kate saved the day at our wedding - if I had a dollar for the number of times we said, "Thank god for Kate!" on the day of we probably could have funded our whole wedding. She was organized, professional, and made sure we and our guests had fun. Our wedding would have been ten times more stressful without her.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was trying to plan a destination elopement with intimidate family and was getting so stressed out about finding a place that would accept small parties without having a minimum buyout requirement. Since I wanted something so small, they simply gave me a perfect outdoor mountain spot and restaurant recommendations that would have a private feel AND they didn't want to charge me because of what I was looking for! They thought it'd be unfair when they could just give me advice and recommendations. I almost want to have a large wedding just to have their support because I know they'd be awesome at it!

Profile Picture User7023130, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to do my own wedding planning, but I needed someone for the day of. The quotes I was getting where really high and I didn't think we were going to be able to afford it until I found Coordination Co. Their service was amazing and they are totally reasonable in price. Thanks Coordination Co!

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to feel like a princess on my wedding day. I wanted a day of coordinator so didn't have to worry about anything. For the same price as one coordinator through other companies, I had my coordinator and two assistants. I didn't have to lift a finger and I paid less than most my friends did at their weddings for half the service.

Profile Picture Gwen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessie Lynn & the Coordination Co team are the best! I called around to alot of coordinators, but as soon as I spoke to Jessie I knew she was the one to hire. I couldn't have been happier with how my wedding went and big thanks to Coordination Co for helping me pull it off! I recommend them to everyone I know is getting married. Thanks Jessie!

Profile Picture User6491529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Coordination Co. made this whole process so simple. I mean I filled out the form online, they call me the very next day, we set the meet and greet where I met Jessie Lynn and the girls that would be working my wedding, and they were there for my rehearsal and then my wedding day and took care of Everything!

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/25/15, 1 Review
4.7

Kate did a fantastic job of doing Day-of Coordination for our wedding. She was very helpful with organization and did a great job of resolving issues that came up during the set up of our wedding. I would definitely recommend Kate and the Coordination Co for your Day-of Coordination needs. They were great!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
4.1

The call I had with Kate was fantastic and I look forward to working with her.

Profile Picture vi, 6/2/17, 1 Review