13 Reviews for Coordination Co.

User Photos
todo alt text
13 Coordination Co. Reviews

Without Kate my wedding would have been a mess! She is the best! I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else!

Profile Picture Haileigh, 12/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From day 1 Kate was my knight in shining armor. The biggest "non fight" my fiancé and I got into during the wedding planning was to hire a coordinator or not. Long story short, after months of debate, I found Kate and life changed 100% for the better. Kate met with us over lunch, dinner, text, phone, email...I talked to her more than I did my own mother and maybe fiancé after that. She made sure our vendors were in sync, our timeline was in check, and our family members and bridal party showed up on point. I work in a detail driven career field and got the same kind of communication and professionalism from Kate that I do from my customers on a daily basis. Grooms, do yourself a favor, hire my new BFF Kate!

Profile Picture Bryan, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very helpful and did a great job with the decorations

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kate was fabulous and I don't know how we would have gotten through our wedding without her! She was detailed and thorough while being totally relaxed and she just put me at ease! Oh and their prices were amazingly affordable!

Profile Picture Nikki, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have asked for more! Kate saved the day at our wedding - if I had a dollar for the number of times we said, "Thank god for Kate!" on the day of we probably could have funded our whole wedding. She was organized, professional, and made sure we and our guests had fun. Our wedding would have been ten times more stressful without her.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was trying to plan a destination elopement with intimidate family and was getting so stressed out about finding a place that would accept small parties without having a minimum buyout requirement. Since I wanted something so small, they simply gave me a perfect outdoor mountain spot and restaurant recommendations that would have a private feel AND they didn't want to charge me because of what I was looking for! They thought it'd be unfair when they could just give me advice and recommendations. I almost want to have a large wedding just to have their support because I know they'd be awesome at it!

Profile Picture User7023130, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to do my own wedding planning, but I needed someone for the day of. The quotes I was getting where really high and I didn't think we were going to be able to afford it until I found Coordination Co. Their service was amazing and they are totally reasonable in price. Thanks Coordination Co!

Profile Picture Jenny, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I wanted to feel like a princess on my wedding day. I wanted a day of coordinator so didn't have to worry about anything. For the same price as one coordinator through other companies, I had my coordinator and two assistants. I didn't have to lift a finger and I paid less than most my friends did at their weddings for half the service.

Profile Picture Gwen, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Jessie Lynn & the Coordination Co team are the best! I called around to alot of coordinators, but as soon as I spoke to Jessie I knew she was the one to hire. I couldn't have been happier with how my wedding went and big thanks to Coordination Co for helping me pull it off! I recommend them to everyone I know is getting married. Thanks Jessie!

Profile Picture User6491529, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Coordination Co. made this whole process so simple. I mean I filled out the form online, they call me the very next day, we set the meet and greet where I met Jessie Lynn and the girls that would be working my wedding, and they were there for my rehearsal and then my wedding day and took care of Everything!

Profile Picture Lexi, 7/25/15, 1 Review
4.7

Kate did a fantastic job of doing Day-of Coordination for our wedding. She was very helpful with organization and did a great job of resolving issues that came up during the set up of our wedding. I would definitely recommend Kate and the Coordination Co for your Day-of Coordination needs. They were great!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
4.1

The call I had with Kate was fantastic and I look forward to working with her.

Profile Picture vi, 6/2/17, 1 Review