Conrad Miami Reviews

20 | Miami, FL

20 Reviews for Conrad Miami

Marnie · Married on 01/28/2017

We had our wedding reception at The Conrad Miami on 01/28/2017 (we had a religious ceremony as St. Patrick Catholic Church) and it was amazing! Working with Ashley was very easy and she was on top of everything. The service was top notch and the facilities are breathtaking! All of our guests commented on how great the food and drinks were. The vendors they recommend are also a pleasure to work with. If we had to do it again, we would pick The Conrad every time!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/17/2016

We just got married at the Conrad and it was the most wonderful experience! Our wedding coordinator Ashley Gorden was so organized and helpful. She made the entire experience so pleasant. The venue looked spectacular, our vendors were able to easily set up and break down without issue. The planning process was seamless thanks to Ashley. The entire staff at the Conrad went above and beyond to accommodate my friends and family. Our wedding far surpassed any expectations. If you're looking for an elegant/trendy venue in Miami, the Conrad is your place! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Javed · Married on 06/27/2015

Amazing view, outstanding customer service and superior hospitality!

Thank you to Ana Falcon and her team for providing a spectacular experience. We are glad we chose Conrad Miami to host our wedding reception.

Sent on 07/12/2015

I could not be more happy that my wedding was at the conrad. The service is incredible!!! Ana Falcon is the most pleasant person to have worked with. She is very professional and made my experience even better than I could have imagined! I recommend this venue 100%

Sent on 05/22/2015

J.p. · Married on 03/14/2015

We had a great experience at Conrad. Both the ceremony and reception were held on Level 25 that has a modern decor and overlooks the bay which provides for beautiful views. Our wedding coordinator, Ana Falcon, did an amazing job in working with us from start to finish. She was able to answer all of our questions while we considered Conrad as our wedding venue. After the initial contract was signed, Ana continued to stay in touch and provided information/support as needed in the following months. Our wedding day went perfectly, thanks to the team at Conrad!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Shani · Married on 02/14/2015

What a wonderful experience we had with Conrad hotel. Our reception was perfect and the catering sales manager Ana was a pleasure to work with. Our evening was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Lorna · Married on 12/13/2014

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the Conrad. Their service and attention was the best!. Ana, the events coordinator, is the sweetest and is super helpful. I would completely recommend using the Conrad. The food was the best!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Jenessie · Married on 03/22/2014

The Conrad did an amazing job on my wedding day. Everything was perfect!
    The ballroom is so beautiful and allowed me to really carry out my theme.
    The food, drinks and service were incredible! I received so many compliments on all of these aspects from my guests. Lastly, the coordinators were so friendly and warm. I felt totally at ease and I truly appreciated their cooperation and enthusiasm.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Leana · Married on 09/14/2013

Conrad Miami did an AMAZING job for our wedding. From the catering manager and her immediate staff to the captain and servers, their entire team was courteous and helpful. They all put together an incredible day and evening for us, our families and our guests. Ever since the first time we met with their Senior Catering Manager, we felt at ease and understood. During the process they were very patient and accommodating as long as our requests were something they can definitely concede. It was easy to communicate verbally and through email and usually got responses within the same day or 24 hours. We even got good guidance for other wedding related things external to the venue and their services. On the day of our wedding they were so supportive and caring, it almost felt like they were family.

EVERYONE had only positive things to say about the venue, the service and specially the food! Even our toughest crowd were BLOWN away!!! The food was A-MAZING! We can only compare it to a five star restaurant.

Our two cents; you will be dealing with your vendors for months. To us it was important that we felt comfortable with who we were dealing. This was the case. We were between this venue and another one in the same area. We opted for the Conrad because of service, professionalism, modern decor and competitive costs. We most definitely recommend them for that special day!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Natalia · Married on 08/24/2013

Marina was my wedding coordinator at the Conrad Miami and she was the most incredible person to work with throughout the entire process. She was so sweet, responsive, professional and was always available to answer my questions. She made sure that everything was perfect and I consider her like family now. I'm so glad that I chose to have my wedding at the Conrad Miami because all my guests could talk about was how beautiful the venue was, how professional and courteous the staff was and how delicious the food was. The staff at the Conrad, specifically Marina made sure I had the wedding of my DREAMS. If I had to do my wedding all over again I would still chose the Conrad and Marina 100%.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Cristina · Married on 06/22/2013

The service all around the hotel was unbelievable. Everyone would address me with respect, sincerity and would go out of their way to make us more comfortable. I do not believe I have ever experience such service in my entire life. Thank you for making this moment in my life so special and memorable.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Cyve · Married on 05/11/2013

I have worked with many hotels and venues on a professional level but Marina Serret's service was superior. She was polite, kind, flexible and had great ideas. A complete doll and extremely professional. She even came to visit me before my wedding. She helped me relax and trust in her and her team.

The staff at the Conrad was absolutely the best. My guests even noticed! The food was amazing! I recommend the venue 100%. They helped to make our wedding spectacular. Your money goes a long way here.

Thanks again to everyone! The Cabezas.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Cinthya · Married on 04/06/2013

I absolutely had the best experience hosting my wedding at the Conrad, Miami. The staff was great and provided excellent service for my guests. Everyone was very happy with how everything came out. The ballroom is spectacular with high ceilings and a modern feel. It was truly perfect for my husband and I. The food was amazing and the bar .. well everyone enjoyed that one! :) -- Marina was also amazing throughout the process. She was always available and very flexible. I couldn't have asked for a better coordinator the day of. THANKS A MILLION CONRAD !!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Angela · Married on 03/02/2013

This was a fantastic venue. The staff was beyond helpful! I loved my bridal suite. My guests had nothing but good things to say about my wedding. Couldn't have picked a better venue. Gorgeous and stress free!

Sent on 08/13/2013
  • Fabiana

Fabiana · Married on 10/06/2012

Marina was above and beyond. She made our wedding extremely special. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2013
  • Mike and Karena

Karena · Married on 01/07/2012

The hotel staff was exceptional! Marina Serret, the catering manager was a true professional and extremely helpful with the coordination of our wedding! The food was delicious and hot! The venue is elegant and beautiful, while staying reasonably priced. This is a diamond gem hidden in the sand!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Karina · Married on 11/26/2011

Marina Serrat was extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. She was extremely attentive to any of my concerns and/or requests. She was always available and willing to meet prior to and the day of the event. Because of her excellent service and responsiveness in always attending to our concerns I felt extremely comfortable and calm that everything would go just right on my wedding day. I have continued to recommend the Miami Conrad to friends and acquaintances for all types of events because of Marina's quality of service. I couldn't of had my special wedding day without her!

Beatriz · Married on 12/08/2012

Marina was a pleasure to work with! She always offered suggestions and really made the whole wedding experience fun and exciting.

Beatriz · Married on 12/08/2012

Marina was a pleasure to work with! She always made suggestions and made the whole wedding experience fun and exciting. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better place to host my wedding reception.

Sent on 08/06/2013

All Staff including the organizar, I believe her name is Marina, were great! I will definitively recommend you guys with my friends and family.

Sent on 07/29/2013