Confetti Events Reviews

30 Reviews for Confetti Events

Confetti Events 1
Confetti Events 2

Adam · event on: 06/07/2013

Whitney and her company Confetti Events are extremely creative and organized. She's assisted me with event invitations and Mardi Gras beads with my company's logo to give away at my events. Although I haven't had an opportunity to work with her in planning a complete event, I have seen some amazing pictures and feedback from others shes assisted which would leave me with no better option of anyone to call besides her to plan my next company event. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2014
  • User4246973 · event on: 07/14/2013

Whitney @ Confetti Events provided everything that I needed and more for my Bachelorette Party. Her ideas and ways to bring people together from different generations made my evening fun and worry free. I knew that she was there to take care of everything--guests arriving, parking, favors, games, and dinner. I could enjoy myself and spend time with my guests who were there to support me instead of thinking about every little detail and how things would work out. I had a great night and I would highly recommend hiring Confetti Events again for a fabulous party!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kristen · event on: 06/07/2014

Whitney was extremely helpful with my shower planning and was full of creative ideas. She is a great communicator and very easy to work with. Whitney is professional, I loved her hardworking, fun spirit.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Alea · event on: 07/18/2014

Can I just say that Whitney has out done herself?! I am a pretty organized person and have trouble delegating tasks, but when I threw my own fancy 30th birthday party I knew I was going to need someone to handle the day of coordinating so that way I would have a chance to enjoy my own party. Whitney took care of so many things and when a hiccup in my plan would come along she was cool calm and collected and handled it with so much grace! I'm so thankful I had her bubbly personality there to really keep the party going and make sure that at the end of the night everything was taken care of so I could enjoy my day! Hire her already! She will take care of you and make sure that your party goes off without a hitch. She's the best!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Mariel · event on: 06/07/2014

Had the most amazing event thanks to Confetti!! It was important to find someone not only knowledgable but also creative & organized. The night went off without a hitch! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/26/2014