Confetti Events Reviews

30 Reviews for Confetti Events

Confetti Events 1
Confetti Events 2

Jamie · Married on 08/30/2013

My husband and I got engaged and married all within two weeks. It was a wonderfull whirlwind of love however, we needed someone to take care of finding our venue, officaint, caterer, the dress and get invations out. Whitney was a god send! She did everything we wanted with a smile. She ensured my wedding day happened. She let me make memories instead of worrying. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/28/2014
  • User4246973 · event on 07/14/2013

Whitney @ Confetti Events provided everything that I needed and more for my Bachelorette Party. Her ideas and ways to bring people together from different generations made my evening fun and worry free. I knew that she was there to take care of everything--guests arriving, parking, favors, games, and dinner. I could enjoy myself and spend time with my guests who were there to support me instead of thinking about every little detail and how things would work out. I had a great night and I would highly recommend hiring Confetti Events again for a fabulous party!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Adam · event on 06/07/2013

Whitney and her company Confetti Events are extremely creative and organized. She's assisted me with event invitations and Mardi Gras beads with my company's logo to give away at my events. Although I haven't had an opportunity to work with her in planning a complete event, I have seen some amazing pictures and feedback from others shes assisted which would leave me with no better option of anyone to call besides her to plan my next company event. Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2014

Whitney really took the time to listen to what I wanted for the overall look and feel of my wedding to be. She was able to make the detailed decisions that were stressing me out. She was also able to balance the desires of what my family's ideas were with what mine were.

On the day of the wedding she was making sure everyone was where they needed to be for pictures, she dealt with the DJ and the wedding cake as well as decorations and the caterers.

I will use Confetti Events in the future and recommend Whitney to anyone needing help planning a wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Whitney is an incredibly talented event planner who has a passion for her work and her brides. She knows Kansas City and how to get deals done. She is so caring and truly wants her brides to have the best day of their lives ever.

Sent on 10/30/2014