Concordville Inn Reviews

Concordville Inn 3
Concordville Inn 4
Concordville Inn 5

Casey · Getting married on 06/20/2020

You made our day so special! Thank you so much for everything!! You’re the bomb dot com!!

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Diana and her team are great! Very organized and detail oriented.

Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

Great experience/ Top to bottom.

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our reception at the Concordville Inn and had many people, including ourselves, stay at the Best Western right next to the Concordville Inn and our experience with both the Concordville and the Best Western was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Diana, the wedding coordinator at the Concordville made the experience so enjoyable. When there was a mistake before the wedding Diana fixed it. At the wedding Juan and Diana did everything to fix any problems we had at the wedding. I would highly recommend Concordville Inn to anybody getting married.

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Concordville Inn 6

Concordville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was a pleasure helping you put together the perfect day. Juan and I hope to see you again. All the best, Diana

Maria · Married on 05/18/2018

Concordville Inn did an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception for our big day!! Diana made planning so easy, and Juan was a blessing by being with us every step of the way to make sure everything went perfect. If I had to do it all over again(I would love to relive it!) I would choose Concordville Inn over and over again. Thank you!!!!!

Mim · Married on 05/11/2018

Diana and Juan were AMAZING! I was kept in the loop and guided through the planning with the perfect amount of assistance and any small hiccup or issue on my wedding day was taken care of quickly and with such professionalism. The place looked better than i had imagined and people thought I had paid way more money than i actually did!! I will definitely host other events here!

Kristina · Married on 04/26/2018

Everything was amazing! Joey was our matra’d and he was so attentive and there for anything we needed!! Food was absolutely amazing!!

Diane · Married on 11/24/2017

Diana mcclimans and the Concordville Inn helped us create the memory of a lifetime!! The food was fabulous and plentiful, the reception room was spacious and accommodated our large band! It was a ten!

John Paul · Married on 10/14/2017

The Concordville Inn is a wedding factory. The staff was practiced and superb. Diana conducted them like a meaestro. She was fantastic in helping us get our head around the details in the planning stages and when it came time to execute she delivered. I cannot recommend the venue or her personally highly enough. The Concordville ticked our boxes of on site hotel, great food, gorgeous room (we used the Gold Ballroom) and onsite after party. It was a day unmarred by any headaches or complications and we will cherish the memory.

Concordville Inn 7

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we booked, we were happy with the Concordville. Joe, our coordinator was incredibly attentive to our questions, needs, and concerns. Leading up to the day was easy. Our tastings for food and cake (the Concordville works with the Masters Bakers) were incredible, and Joe was always available (responded to email or call immediately or within a half hour). The Wednesday before our Saturday wedding, I dropped off decorations with my girlfriend who was helping to setup and Joe walked us through everything. The day of, Joe was there when we arrived at the venue and once he left, Juan, the Maitre D’, took over. We were constantly being addressed by the kind staff asking what we needed or wanted. Juan walked us through our cake cutting, and we had absolutely zero issues with anything throughout the night. There is ample space for a photo booth and any other special features you may want to bring in. Oh, and the food is INCREDIBLE! We chose a filet mignon and a fillet of salmon, but all of the choices at the tasting were spectacular. The hors d’oeuvres are so good- there is too much food! You can choose from two stations plus 16 passed items including meat and vegetarian options.

A lovely overall customer experience for a perfect day!

Concordville Inn 8

Tess · Married on 10/06/2017

Diana and the rest of the staff at the Concordville Inn/Best Western were amazing during the planning of our wedding. Although there were a few hiccups on our wedding day, (what's a wedding without a little drama) these issues were fixed promptly and with smiling faces the entire time. The all-inclusive wedding packages are not only helpful from a budget standpoint, but also great for busy couples who would rather not worry about every single detail, such as the cake, decorations, etc. Thank you to Diana and the rest of the staff for helping my husband, daughter, and I officially become a family!

Matt · Married on 09/15/2017

We had such an incredible day through the concordville Inn and staff. Our coordinator, Diana, was awesome, super flexible, and very accommodating. the entire staff was very attentive and professional. The ceremony, rehearsal dinner, and entire reception went flawlessly. Our family and friends could not stop raving about how impressed they were with everything.

Nina · Married on 08/18/2017

I had a wedding back in August 2017 and have to say that was one of the best days of my life! The Concordville Inn and Staff made that day a day I will never forget, from the food, service, atmosphere, was such an amazing day! I couldn’t have picked a better place to have my wedding ❤️

Concordville Inn 9
    Concordville Inn 10

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

The Maitre'd Juan was wonderful! Diana who helped plan the wedding was very helpful and the staff was great ! We were so pleased at how the whole event went !

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

I can't say enough great things about the Concordville Inn as a reception venue for my wedding! Diana helped us through the process from day 1 and was very responsive to all of our emails. She was great at explaining every step of the planning and answered all of our questions. The staff on the day of our reception was spot-on, especially our maître d, Juan. This is one of the best deals in the area and I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for the perfect place for their special day!

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

My wedding was held at this venue on August 5th, 2017. Never planning a wedding before is obviously overwhelming. The sales manager, Joe Farrell, was great to work with. He has a lot of experience, and lots of ideas to make the day go smoothly. the Maitre D was awesome organizing the ceremony and reception, brought us beers out while we were taking pictures. They were very detailed oriented, making sure everything was perfect the day of, and making sure everything was how I wanted it. The food was AMAZING and delicious. They gave us our own room after pictures to be able to have a breather, and enjoy the food before the reception started. I highly recommend this place to anyone!

Abby · Married on 08/04/2017

We had the BEST wedding ever because Concordville was the BEST venue!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Concordville Inn's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, Tom and your families!

monica · Married on 07/22/2017

Chris and I worked with Diana during the planning of our wedding and we're lucky enough to have Joe as our maître de on the day of. Both Diana and Joe were professional and listened to all of our requests. Chris and I wouldn't have changed a thing about our wedding! Best. Day. Ever!

• Z

Zanoy · Married on 07/21/2017

Diana and the staff at Concordville are amazing! They did everything to make sure my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams! Everything was so perfect! We are truly happy with our decision of choosing Concordville as our wedding venue.

Cassandra · Married on 07/15/2017

We were married at Concordville Inn on July 15, 2017. From start to finish Diana was very helpful, accommodating, and polite. The food was amazing and so much of it! Our Maitre D was Juan. He was fantastic. Anything we wanted/needed he got it and most of the time he had it before we even asked for it. We had a wonderful experience and our guests agree. They can't stop talking about how beautiful the Inn is, how great the food is, and how wonderful the staff was. Thanks again for making our day perfect!

Melany · Married on 07/15/2017

Melany & Steven (July 15th)
    We looked at a few venues but knew that Concordville Inn was exactly what we were looking for as soon as we walked through the gate. The venue is gorgeous! I fell in love with the grounds. We met with Joe Farrell who did an amazing job at explaining the different packages that they offered. He was very responsive and constantly followed up with us to see if we needed anything or to remind us of things that were still pending. I cannot thank Joe Farrell enough for going above and beyond. He is such a kind person. Our wedding was absolutely the most perfect day, from the weather, the outdoor ceremony, the exquisite food and the great music. The room looked absolutely stunning. It was exactly how I had pictured it. They did such an amazing job with the décor. We had our private cocktail party for the bridal party. This was such a great idea. It gave us time to mingle with our family. I cannot express enough the positive feedback we have received. We have had so many comments on how beautiful the grounds were. Others have commented on the quality and quantity of the food as well as the excellent waiting and bar staff. They were all so very approachable, smiley, proactive and very efficient. The speed in which they got the food out was impressive. Joe (Maitre D) was with us until the very end of our night. He even checked up on us while we were at the roof top bar for our after party. I thought this was very thoughtful of him to do that. Our Maitre D Joe did an AMAZING job I am very impressed with the service we received at the Concordville Inn. The Concordville Inn made our dreams come true! Steven and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this venue!

Veronica · Married on 06/16/2017

Our wedding was phenomenal ! Thanks to our MatreD Tara everything went according to plan and we got to set up exactly as I wanted. It was amazing !!!

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2017

My wedding reception was perfect! I could not have had a better group of people helping us make our wedding the unforgettable day it was. Diana was such a great help from day one. The staff catered to us the entire time. I never had to get myself a drink; they were right there asking if me or my husband needed anything. To top it off, the food is amazing! I couldn't have imagined having my reception anywhere else. Thank you!!!

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

Diana and her crew were absolutely phenomenal!! They made it so easy to plan the whole wedding and made sure all the details were set! They took away all the stress and made it a beautiful day to get married! The food was amazing, the service was great! I can't thank them enough for making our day the best day of our lives!! Highly recommend the Concordville inn/ Best Western Plus!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Concordville Inn's reply:

Thank you Aimee and Mike to letting the Concordville Inn and myself be a part of your special day! Everything was absolutely beautiful. We are so happy for our new newlyweds! All the best to two of you!