Concordville Inn Reviews

142 | Concordville, PA

142 Reviews for Concordville Inn

Kristina · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Everything was amazing! Joey was our matra’d and he was so attentive and there for anything we needed!! Food was absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Kara

Kara S. · Married on 04/12/2021

An awesome experience!

We had an awesome experience at the Concordville. Diana was really helpful bringing our vision to life and Joe was amazing the day before and on the wedding day from the little details to the big picture items! It was a stress free and fun party!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Brie H. · Married on 10/17/2020

They made our day perfect!

Being a COVID bride has been extremely hard but when we booked our reception and The Mendenhall Inn and had to move last minute to the Concordville Inn, we thought it was all downhill from there. Man were we wrong! The Concordville is so beautiful, recently upgraded ballroom and cocktail area, beautiful & spacious suites and the greatest staff we could have asked for.

The ballroom was stunning and the cocktail area was perfect for mingling and was the perfect spot for our photo booth.

Gianna was SO great through everything including almost rebooking for next year, lots of tears, and finally moving to a complexity new property. We could not have been in better hands and we were SO happy to finally be able to celebrate our day with Gianna taking temperatures all night! Lol!

I would highly recommend this venue to any newbie!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Brie H. · Married on 10/17/2020

They made our day perfect!

I would highly recommend this venue to any newbie!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Hello Brie,
    Congratulations to you and Mike!
    It was our pleasure to make your day here at the Concordville Inn during this difficult time. The Mendenhall Inn and Concordville Inn wish you two all the best for many years to come.
    Diana, Gianna and Dottie!
  • Gina

Gina G. · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing Staff and Food

Concordville Inn did an amazing job. Our wedding had to be rescheduled 3 times due to covid. Our first date was 4 days after everything was ordered to shut down. Diana was constantly in contact with me on trying to reschedule, and booking our final forever day (8/28/2020). I would say that everything went off without a hitch but its 2020 who am I kidding. Our entire wedding (ceremony and reception) had to be moved outside due to government guidelines. Tents were ordered for the patio area outside of the ballroom. Ceremony was planned for the patio outside the hotel ( we were the 1st outside wedding ever at Concordville). The day of our wedding everything was going as planned... then a massive thunderstorm hit around 4:30/5pm. Wedding was at 5:30. Diana came to my room and let me know all would be ok. They were working on making sure everything would still be perfect. The wind and the rain messed up the entire reception area and ceremony chairs. Everything was soaked. Diana let me know we were working on plan B. We would be a little behind schedule but we were a GO. Our ceremony was moved inside to the lobby of the Gold ballroom (where it was originally supposed to be). The staff had to redo everything for the reception. The table clothes, chairs and everything were soaked the way the storm went. I received a call at my room about 6:15pm that everything was ready. We were driven over to the reception area from the hotel. When we walked through the reception area to get to the ceremony you would have never known the damage that was done an hour earlier. Employees were soaking wet running around like crazy setting up the final touches. All I could say to Juan and his crew was THANK YOU. They did an amazing job. It wasn't what I had originally planned for my wedding (I absolutely love the gold ballroom) but it was an amazing day, that couldn't have happened without the amazing staff . The only things i would have changed were out of everyone control (my original date, inside as planned, thunderstorm delaying ceremony and having to rush trough some stuff with the storm delaying us). If I had to plan again I would definitely go back and have it all over again at Concordville, no doubt about it. The food was amazing, and staff were super friendly.

Sent on 09/05/2020

Casey · Married on 06/20/2020

You made our day so special! Thank you so much for everything!! You’re the bomb dot com!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
  • Marissa

Marissa R. · Married on 05/06/2020

Everything I imagined and so much more ...

I have such a difficult work schedule and Diana was extremely flexible with meeting times / phone calls. She was also very understanding as I had many people involved in the planning process . At the busiest time of the year ( I had a Christmas wedding ) the concordville inn was responsive and allowed for ample time for setup and breakdown of our event . The maître d’ was absolutely amazing he did such a great job keeping the kids in our wedding in line and did a great job keeping the night moving! He also always had a smile on his face ! I have no complaints none whatsoever. I was so worried about getting to eat at my own wedding but the staff ensured that we enjoyed from the cocktail hour and dinner, they even packed up food to take back to the hotel room ! You will not be disappointed! I am so sad it is over but I am so happy I chose the Concordville Inn I plan to celebrate my anniversary there each year !!!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 10/26/2019

The wedding was beautiful

I can't give enough praise to the staff at the concordville inn. Diana and Juan made the night extra special. Diana was always easy and flexible to work with. She gave honest opinions and great advice. She is very easy to get along with.
    The food was excellent as well as the service. The kitchen held our food for us while we were on the dancefloor. They brought it out when we were finally ready for it. The staff were very polite and responsive to our guests needs. It was a great day!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Concordville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure planning you and Mike's wedding.
    To a beautiful Future!
    Diana

Cheryea · Married on 09/21/2019

We had an excellent experience from the planning process to the big day! Staff aim to please!

The staff were wonderful from start to finish! The venue was recently renovated and is even more beautiful than before! If we could do it all again we’d choose The Concordville Inn 100 times over! Everything was perfect and exceeded our expectations! Venue is a must see!

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/14/2019

Covid bride

I am so happy to make this review! I am a COVID bride who had to reschedule my wedding (also at concordville inn) but still wanted to get married and celebrate with a intimate ceremony. Diana offered the grounds and the patio of the gold ballroom for us to get photos and hold our small ceremony. Which we follows with a wonderful dinner at the restaurant. We are so thankful that Diana and the staff at the concordville inn were so flexible and willing to help make our small ceremony and dinner so perfect! We are so excited to do it all again a lot bigger next year!!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Amanda C. · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent venue & staff ♡

We could not be happier with our wedding reception at the Concordville Inn. The food was absolutely wonderful & the cake process with master's baker was also phenomenal. Diana (wedding coordinator) & Joe (maitre D) were terrific to work with and made our night perfect! Working with the Concordville Inn was simple, yes brides- I said simple. I would highly recommend the concordville inn to anyone looking for a beautiful venue!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Monica

Monica S. · Married on 06/08/2019

The perfect wedding

Everything was perfect and handled for us!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Katie

Katie S. · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing Experience

An amazing day! Diana helped with all of our wedding needs prior to our event and was very responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. She made the planning process extremely easy and fun and We enjoyed our meetings working with her.
    Juan took care of us the day of the wedding and he and his staff were incredibly accommodating, helpful and professional through our event. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect and that we did not have anything to worry about from start to finish. They went so far as to pack up our extra food and have it delivered to our hotel room at the end of the night so that we could go enjoy our after-party. We dropped off our decorations and belongings a week prior to the wedding and Diana was incredibly accommodating in meeting our crazy schedules so as we would not have to miss work for wedding meetings. All of our personal belongings were displayed perfectly and packed up for us at the end of the night. The tables looked amazing with our items placed out exactly like we wanted. We used their flower centerpieces and they were the most beautiful perfect touch. All of the guests raved about the food- particularly the amazing cocktail hour and portion sizes! We used the grounds for pictures and they were absolutely beautiful. The king suite for our wedding night was a very special touch as well! I truly could not have asked for a better experience or better people to be part of our special day. Thank you Concordville Inn for going above and beyond for your brides and grooms!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Katie,

Thank you very much for the time you took to review your experience with us! We are thrilled we were able to accommodate you and your guests to make your day truly special and stress free! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you and Michael a lifetime of love and happiness!

- Diana McLimans

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Day Ever!!

Words cannot describe from the day we met Diana until our magical day. Everything went so smooth, day turned out perfect and our guests had nothing but fabulous words! Thank you again Diana and team for all that you did!!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Nicole F. · Married on 05/10/2019

Most amazing wedding experience!

Most unbelievable wedding ever! Diana was wonderful from the start of our planning till the end. Our Maitre D, Juan was the most caring, accommodating, wonderful person. He was AMAZING in every way. Top notch. The food was incredible! Our guests keep raving about it. I would recommend The Concordville for a wedding or any occasion. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Clara

Clara · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful venue!

The Concordville Inn was the perfect place for our wedding! Throughout the entire process, Diana was very quick with her responses and thoroughly answered every question I had (there were many!) The actual venue is beautiful. We had our reception in the Gold Ballroom, which fit all of our 250 guests and the band perfectly. Juan was our "Captain" and saw to it that our every need was met during the entire night. I especially loved the lofted bridal suite, which they stocked with food and drinks for us and our bridal parties. This gave us a little bit of time to regroup after pictures before we joined cocktail hour. It is extremely affordable compared to other venues in the area, and I couldn't be happier with the way that things turned out. I would highly recommend having a wedding at the Concordville!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Diana and her team are great! Very organized and detail oriented.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Dan · Married on 08/24/2018

Great experience/ Top to bottom.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

My husband and I had our reception at the Concordville Inn and had many people, including ourselves, stay at the Best Western right next to the Concordville Inn and our experience with both the Concordville and the Best Western was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. Diana, the wedding coordinator at the Concordville made the experience so enjoyable. When there was a mistake before the wedding Diana fixed it. At the wedding Juan and Diana did everything to fix any problems we had at the wedding. I would highly recommend Concordville Inn to anybody getting married.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Concordville Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was a pleasure helping you put together the perfect day. Juan and I hope to see you again. All the best, Diana

Maria · Married on 05/18/2018

Concordville Inn did an absolutely beautiful ceremony and reception for our big day!! Diana made planning so easy, and Juan was a blessing by being with us every step of the way to make sure everything went perfect. If I had to do it all over again(I would love to relive it!) I would choose Concordville Inn over and over again. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Mim · Married on 05/11/2018

Diana and Juan were AMAZING! I was kept in the loop and guided through the planning with the perfect amount of assistance and any small hiccup or issue on my wedding day was taken care of quickly and with such professionalism. The place looked better than i had imagined and people thought I had paid way more money than i actually did!! I will definitely host other events here!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Diane · Married on 11/24/2017

Diana mcclimans and the Concordville Inn helped us create the memory of a lifetime!! The food was fabulous and plentiful, the reception room was spacious and accommodated our large band! It was a ten!

Sent on 12/05/2017

John P. · Married on 10/14/2017

The Concordville Inn is a wedding factory. The staff was practiced and superb. Diana conducted them like a meaestro. She was fantastic in helping us get our head around the details in the planning stages and when it came time to execute she delivered. I cannot recommend the venue or her personally highly enough. The Concordville ticked our boxes of on site hotel, great food, gorgeous room (we used the Gold Ballroom) and onsite after party. It was a day unmarred by any headaches or complications and we will cherish the memory.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we booked, we were happy with the Concordville. Joe, our coordinator was incredibly attentive to our questions, needs, and concerns. Leading up to the day was easy. Our tastings for food and cake (the Concordville works with the Masters Bakers) were incredible, and Joe was always available (responded to email or call immediately or within a half hour). The Wednesday before our Saturday wedding, I dropped off decorations with my girlfriend who was helping to setup and Joe walked us through everything. The day of, Joe was there when we arrived at the venue and once he left, Juan, the Maitre D’, took over. We were constantly being addressed by the kind staff asking what we needed or wanted. Juan walked us through our cake cutting, and we had absolutely zero issues with anything throughout the night. There is ample space for a photo booth and any other special features you may want to bring in. Oh, and the food is INCREDIBLE! We chose a filet mignon and a fillet of salmon, but all of the choices at the tasting were spectacular. The hors d’oeuvres are so good- there is too much food! You can choose from two stations plus 16 passed items including meat and vegetarian options.

A lovely overall customer experience for a perfect day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Tess · Married on 10/06/2017

Diana and the rest of the staff at the Concordville Inn/Best Western were amazing during the planning of our wedding. Although there were a few hiccups on our wedding day, (what's a wedding without a little drama) these issues were fixed promptly and with smiling faces the entire time. The all-inclusive wedding packages are not only helpful from a budget standpoint, but also great for busy couples who would rather not worry about every single detail, such as the cake, decorations, etc. Thank you to Diana and the rest of the staff for helping my husband, daughter, and I officially become a family!

Sent on 10/20/2017