Colonial Heritage Club Reviews

Colonial Heritage Club 6
Colonial Heritage Club 7

Stacy · Married on 10/05/2019

This venue is the best!

Stacy, Jose, and Cathy were Amazing! We had such a great time at our wedding at Colonial Heritage Club. Stacy was very responsive the year prior to the wedding and was always very helpful! The day of the wedding they all helped set up our decorations that we brought. They also made sure to check on us frequently to make sure we were ok. Anything we needed they took care of for us! I lost the prayer I wanted my grandma to read so Stacy quickly had me send it to her and she printed it in a large font for my grandma to be able to read! They made me feel comfortable and as stress free as possible. Thank you all for making our day so special!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Hi Stacy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I sincerely enjoyed working with you, Jake and your family. Please keep in touch with us - you are already missed!

Joan Arena · Married on 08/12/2019

A fabulous experience from beginning to end!

The moment we met Stacy and the staff at Colonial Heritage, we knew that there couldn't be a better place to have our wedding! They were so professional, but never forgot to treat us like family! Every detail was handled flawlessly. I truly couldn't imagine that any other venue could match the experience that Colonial Heritage provided. The setting is breathtaking both inside and out, and our guests were in awe!

Sent on 08/26/2019

connie · Married on 05/25/2019

Every Dream Came True at Colonial Heritage

Every couple has a vision of what their special day will look like. Thanks to Colonial Heritage, every moment in our vision came true. Each staff member was 100% on-board and open to my new, and sometimes challenging ideas. The facility offers multiple rooms to help cater to each type of guest, and a expansive overlook of the grassy, golf course knolls. The facility was even built for the sun to set behind it. Amazing!
    This is a stunning facility with enough grandeur to please the pickiest guest. Event planners were over-the-top amazing, promptly emailing over the months of planning with helpful resources, and ensuring all of our guests were comforted on our special day. Specifically, without prompting, CHC staff seated the elderly guests and hand-served cocktail hour appetizers. Multiple store runs and mimosas later, we certainly had found people that dearly love what they do. Throughout the evening, I was kept updated that every little item on my wish list was being checked off. The servers and security team also supported our special day with top notch service – checking off guest lists and maintaining large smiles throughout the evening. The highlight of everyone’s evening were the crab balls and steak. The chef prepared every plate as beautifully as our tasting dinner that we had months before.
    The only thing left unchecked is the date for our next event at Colonial Heritage Club!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Colonial Heritage Club 8
    Colonial Heritage Club 9
    Colonial Heritage Club 10
    Colonial Heritage Club 11

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

It was an honor to serve you Connie and I am so glad you were pleased with everything. YOUR amazing vision came true.
    We wish you all the best in more love, laughter and memories for another 20+ years. Please keep in touch with us!
  • Tori

Tori Cox · Married on 05/25/2019

Best day ever!

There aren't enough thank you's in the universe for Stacy and her team. Our wedding day went perfectly because of everyone at Colonial Heritage. Stacy and Cathy took care of the logistics, Jose made sure our setup was just right, Vonnie made sure me and my bridesmaids were well taken care of (she was practically one of my bridesmaids by the end of the night). Our bartender was amazing. Everyone joined in for a dance or two at the reception. Seriously - they make you feel like family. If you're lucky enough to have an event here I know you won't regret it.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Awe! Tori and Rob - you will always be so special to us. We did become part of your family and we hope to stay in touch! MUCH LOVE ~Stacy and Team

Sophia · Married on 05/18/2019

Colonial Heritage was amazing!

I would highly recommend Colonial Heritage! The food was amazing, the staff was professional and so helpful and they ensured my day was perfect!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sophia. You were fabulous to work with and absolutely stunning!
  • Kiana

Kiana · Married on 03/24/2019

Best day ever at the best venue ever!!

What an amazing venue! Our wedding was March 24 and it was the best day ever. The landscaping was gorgeous, the spiral staircase, breathtaking ballroom, and beautiful outdoor patio area with a view blew our guests away. We had the pleasure of working with Stacy and Ashley who were fantastic. Stacy really worked with us in creating an amazing day that still stuck within our budget. The included mimosa bars while the gals and guys got ready was a sweet man treat! (Oh and the free round of golf for 4) The food wasn’t AMAZING!! I still have friends and family telling me about how tasty it was. For food the venue provided a large selection to choose from. I loved that we were able to bring in our own vendors for everything else. We live in Virginia Beach and had no problem having our guests drive the distance for this location. I secretly hope one of our engaged friends choose to get married here too so we have an excuses to go back!

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Colonial Heritage Club 12

Dearest Kiana,
    Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review. You were an absolute joy to work with (never felt like work!), and we are so pleased that you and Connor had the wedding day you always imagined! YES, please do come back soon with friends and family!
  • Michela

Michela Anello · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely Magical

We had our wedding last weekend (3/23) and I have had my venue picked out for almost 8 months. I knew this venue was going to be perfect from the moment I walked in. This venue was absolutely beautiful! from the spiral staircase, the the gazebo, to the reception hall. It was breathtaking to see this place and know that I would be getting married here. I was greeted by Stacy, who has an amazing and caring personality. She went above and beyond the entire time to make sure that everything was in place for our wedding day. Ashley came on board later in our planning process and was just as nice and outstanding. They both made sure Tony and I had everything we needed.

Stacy allowed us to create our own custom menu that fit my family better. They allowed us to come the night before to drop off all of our decorations and come early the day of the wedding to start getting ready. I was impressed with how organized they were. We only had one very small miscommunication throughout the entire process. Yes, only one, can you believe that, and they EASILY corrected the issue with no problem at all. This was such a relief that we were always on the same page. Even the morning of the wedding, Stacey was outside setting up all of our decorations, by herself, before the rest of the staff got there. I don't know how I could have done all of this without them. Ashley made sure we had drinks in our hands the entire time so that we also enjoyed our wedding.

After reading a lot of reviews from various sites, the one complaint that kept popping up was lost decorations. I can tell you from my experience, this is NOT the case. I was a DIY bride so my decorations were very precious to me. Yes, you will not get all of your decorations back right away and this is because it takes time to collect everything, just like it takes time so set up everything. The staff gathered all of our leftover decorations and stored them inside the office. Any other decorations were easily found and returned to me with no issues. Ashley even took time out of her busy day to help us get items from our ceremony. So, do NOT worry about lost decorations. Just ask and they will gladly find it for you! Trust me, they have plenty of decorations, they don't want to hang on to yours, too.

I really cannot say enough about this venue. They worked so well with our vendors. They made sure each and every one knew exactly where to be and at what time. I am so grateful to have had these ladies by my side, not just being the coordinators, but being my photographer, hair stylists, officiant, decorator, and just being there when I needed to chat. Thank you so much! I hope that we can continue to stay in touch.

Sent on 04/03/2019
    Colonial Heritage Club 13

Arri Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

I'll always choose them!

What an amazing experience I had! They were really accommodating for my wedding and very professional. I had a lot of guests and all my guests told me how much fun they had at the wedding and how much they enjoyed the food. Some of my guests were even surprise-guests but Stacy and Laura handled it so well that I barely noticed that there had been a change! The food was quite amazing and the service was quick! The room we rented was huge and you can even customize the lights for your event! They worked well to provide food for my photographers, videographer and DJ. As for the money, they are definitely worth every penny and great for large or small weddings if you're on a budget. Other places in WBG and CW were so expensive and for less of the space! But Colonia Heritage gave us a large room for half the price as the other locations! I'll always choose them!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Hi Arri,

Thank you so much for choosing Colonial Heritage for your special day. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your Mom. Your day did turn out spectacular and you were beyond gorgeous on your day! Congratulations to you and Kyle. We wish you may years of happiness together.
  • Merecede

Merecede · Married on 11/03/2018

Stacy, Laura & the entire staff: everything was perfect

The dream team! The entire staff worked together with our vendors to make our dream come true. We had a few hiccups down the road, but everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank you guys enough for such an amazing day.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Magdalena · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding on 10/20/2018

We decided to have our wedding at Colonial Heritage Club and it was one of the best decisions we made. The staff was wonderful. They made sure every need was met on the day of our wedding. They are flexible and professional. The price is reasonable and food was delicious! Everybody has a blast. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words Magdalena. You and Dillon were a delight to work with and we enjoyed being a part of your beautiful day. I am so pleased that you were happy with everything.

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Stacy at Colonial Heritage Club was a joy to work with for our wedding venue. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. Very professional and super accommodating. She and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue…both inside and out. I would highly recommend Colonial Heritage Club if you’re looking for a wedding venue.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Megan · Married on 05/20/2018

I absolutely loved working with Stacy at Colonial Heritage! She was awesome and helped iron out all of the issues that occurred. You can tell she has been doing this job for a very long time. Her professionalism was very refreshing. The venue itself is gorgeous for either an indoor or outdoor wedding. The food and service was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this venue and staff for any sort of event you have planned.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Kris · Married on 05/19/2018

We just got married on 5/19/18, and we are so impressed with Stacy and the rest of the team at colonial heritage! They were super accommodating and flexible, and gave us a great wedding! Despite having a few medical emergencies (unrelated to colonial heritage of course) during our reception, the staff never blinked! Stacy even boxed up meals for the family going to the hospital, and all the wait staff were very responsive and helpful. Stacy’s experience and adeptness at her job really made the day work.

Thank you colonial heritage!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Gorgeous venue and Stacy and Jose are GREAT!! Everything was taken care of and the day was PERFECT!! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Elaine · Married on 05/11/2018

I do not understand why this venue does not have a perfect 5.0 rating because it definitely deserves so! Stacy, Jose, and everyone else who worked with us from day one to the big day were FANTABULOUS! My husband and I loved the place, the service, the staff, the professionalism, the quality of the food, and of course, the director of happiness - Stacy Krick. She's overflowing with energy and charm. Every time we visit the venue prior to the wedding, we look forward to seeing her and planning every detail of the big day. She makes such a difference to the whole planning experience. The picture attached below is the first time I met with Stacy. She was giving us a tour and ... well the picture says it all. Colonial Heritage Golf Club is a stunning place to get married at. The ballroom is very spacious and elegant. We had an outdoor wedding ceremony at the knoll and had about 200 guests for a reception at the ballroom. The place did not even need much decorations because it is beautiful enough on its own. This venue is definitely worth every penny. My husband and I have looked into other venues to compare but Colonial Heritage is surely the best for its price and service. What makes this place different from everywhere else is the feeling of warmth and comfort from the beginning and all throughout the process. Everyone we worked with were very attentive to detail, very professional, very friendly, and very flexible. They will all work with the bride and groom to guarantee a memorable wedding. The food and drinks were amazing! We had a buffet dinner service with an ice cream and cookie bar for dessert - best idea ever. I can go on an on about everything that happened on our big day but there's not a single negative thing that I can think of. If you're reading this and still deciding on a venue, this is the place!

Sent on 08/19/2018
    Colonial Heritage Club 14
    Colonial Heritage Club 15

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Oh my goodness! You are so amazing Elaine and LJ. I can't say enough what a pleasure it was working with you. Everyone one of our meetings was full of fun and laughter and that carried through your entire day - pure joy and happiness! I am glad we stay in touch and hope to have an opportunity to plan another special event together with you. You know I sincerely wish you nothing but the best for you and your family. XOXOXO

Valerie · Married on 03/03/2018

We chose Colonial Heritage for our daughter's wedding and I am so glad we did! Stacy Krick, Director of Happiness, provided excellent recommendations and well thought out advice throughout the entire process. Her professionalism, experience and great taste are an amazing combination for wedding coordination! Stacy works and communicates well with her staff, ensuring attention to detail in every aspect from table setup, to delicious appetizers and meals, to keeping the newlyweds on their timeline track. She loves what she does - and it shows. I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to seriously consider Colonial Heritage for your wedding venue! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Oh Miss Valerie, You all were so much fun to work with and we are so glad you were pleased with everything for Whitney and Henry's special day. They had me in tears on several occasions! We couldn't be more happy for the families joining with such love. We hope you keep in touch!

thelma · event on 02/17/2018

Good morning Mrs. Stacy,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and the Colonial Heritage Club for making our Gala the success it was.

I personally thank you for all you did to ensure that all of our needs were meet. Bless you.

I truly appreciate you working with me as there was a mix up on the time of service and i take full responsibility for this. I tried to be organized and again I apologize for not confirming the service time. Please let the Chef and culinary staff know that I went to every table and spoke with our guest about the food and everyone agreed it was excellent. The steak I had was seasoned to perfection, tender to the cut and I was told that the salmon was cooked perfectly as well as the chicken breast was moist and tender. The vegetables were cooked perfectly they were not over cooked nor were they under cooked and the potatoes were delicious and the portions were spot on.

I also want to thank the wait staff for they did an outstanding job. They were very hospitable, friendly and professional. I am so glad that we choose your facility and we look forward to using you in the future.

Joy and peace,
    Thelma D. Ashton

Sent on 02/21/2018

Gigi · event on 01/20/2018

Stacy was amazing. She helped us with the layout, food choices & bar setup. She recommended the DJ we used & the hotel our guests stayed at. Both were great choices. The rest of the staff was on top of everything including the room setup & buffet.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you Mrs. T, You both were so much fun to plan with and I am so glad you were pleased with the menu and service. Happy Anniversary!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Mark and I want to express our sincerest gratitude to Stacy and her team for helping make our day so special. It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn’t have asked for a better day. Stacy is great at what she does and genuinely seems to care about her events. We are so thankful. Warmest regards, Sarah and Mark McLaughlin

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Colonial Heritage Club 16

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much Sara and Mark! Yes, we do care about each and every event, especially weddings like yours with so much abundance of love! We are pleased that you were happy and will have those memories to cherish for a lifetime together. ~Stacy

Paula · Married on 10/14/2017

We recently celebrated our wedding reception here on 14-Oct, and worked with Stacy Krick in the weeks leading up to it. She was absolutely FABULOUS - cheerful and sweet and responsive, making us feel like we were her only concern even though I know she has more than a full plate! The venue was gorgeous (Heritage Room), the food was on point (BBQ, fried chicken, mashed potato bar!!!!), and everyone absolutely loved it. Stacy made the entire experience easy, painless, and fun - she was so on top of everything, we didn't have a single worry other than showing up and celebrating! THANK YOU! <3

Sent on 11/02/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

HI Paula! Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your kind words. You both were ABSOLUTELY amazing to work with, you have so much love and joy in your hearts and it is contagious to everyone around you. As I told you, now I go through withdrawals! I hope you visit us and continue anniversary celebrations with us!

<3 (looking for heart eyes LOL)
    ~Stacy

Kimberly · event on 09/18/2017

We were extremely pleased with the quality, service, and overall experience at Colonial Heritage Golf Club. This was our second year at this venue and the professional staff members made it a joy to return. We were really happy with the service from Treka (Snack Bar Service), Billy (bartender), Patrick (oversaw our golf tournament), and Stacy (Director of Happiness that did just that) provided to our 97 guests, volunteers, and staff members. Thank you so much for going above and beyond.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much Kimberly. You were all a joy to work with and appreciate your returning to Colonial Heritage Club for your amazing, very special Humane Society Event. We look forward to next year and I will do my best to order up perfect weather for you!

Bill · event on 09/13/2017

Stacy, Thank you and your team for a great evening. The room was beautiful, the food great food and the service excellent. You did not notice the staff waiting on the tables but the service was efficient, friendly and fast. It could not have been better. Thanks for helping the event be a success. Bill

Sent on 09/18/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Bill, Thank you so much for your kind words. I was observing the service until cake cutting and I am so glad you were pleased! You are a pleasure to work with and I look forward to many future opportunities where we can serve you excellence. Thank you again for choosing Colonial Heritage for this very special event.

Kewin · event on 09/09/2017

Stacey and her staff were very professional, courteous ,and flexible. They made sure that we were very well taken care of and we appreciated it. I would recommend you to any and everyone thank you .

Sent on 09/15/2017

Thank you Kewin!

We enjoyed serving your event and look forward to next year's celebration!

Melissa · event on 08/25/2017

Stacy Krick's team did a wonderful job of providing friendly service and delicious food for a reception after my husband's funeral mass. There was plenty for everyone and I received many compliments on the food which included a tuna and shrimp platter that was awesome!

Thanks Stacy and crew

Sent on 08/27/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you kindly Mrs. M. We appreciate your kind words and thinking of Colonial Heritage for this event in honor of your wonderful husband.

C · event on 07/24/2017

Exceptional place to hold an event. Service was outstanding, location was exceptional, grounds were beautiful

Sent on 07/03/2017