Colonial Heritage Club Reviews

Colonial Heritage Club 2
Colonial Heritage Club 3

Arri Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

I'll always choose them!

What an amazing experience I had! They were really accommodating for my wedding and very professional. I had a lot of guests and all my guests told me how much fun they had at the wedding and how much they enjoyed the food. Some of my guests were even surprise-guests but Stacy and Laura handled it so well that I barely noticed that there had been a change! The food was quite amazing and the service was quick! The room we rented was huge and you can even customize the lights for your event! They worked well to provide food for my photographers, videographer and DJ. As for the money, they are definitely worth every penny and great for large or small weddings if you're on a budget. Other places in WBG and CW were so expensive and for less of the space! But Colonia Heritage gave us a large room for half the price as the other locations! I'll always choose them!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hi Arri,

Thank you so much for choosing Colonial Heritage for your special day. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your Mom. Your day did turn out spectacular and you were beyond gorgeous on your day! Congratulations to you and Kyle. We wish you may years of happiness together.
  • Merecede

Merecede · Married on 11/03/2018

Stacy, Laura & the entire staff: everything was perfect

The dream team! The entire staff worked together with our vendors to make our dream come true. We had a few hiccups down the road, but everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We can’t thank you guys enough for such an amazing day.

Magdalena · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding on 10/20/2018

We decided to have our wedding at Colonial Heritage Club and it was one of the best decisions we made. The staff was wonderful. They made sure every need was met on the day of our wedding. They are flexible and professional. The price is reasonable and food was delicious! Everybody has a blast. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words Magdalena. You and Dillon were a delight to work with and we enjoyed being a part of your beautiful day. I am so pleased that you were happy with everything.

Thema · Married on 09/22/2018

Stacy at Colonial Heritage Club was a joy to work with for our wedding venue. She was one of our vendors for the Connections for Weddings "A Salute to A Star Among Stars" Military Wedding Giveaway. Very professional and super accommodating. She and the staff went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue…both inside and out. I would highly recommend Colonial Heritage Club if you’re looking for a wedding venue.

Megan · Married on 05/20/2018

I absolutely loved working with Stacy at Colonial Heritage! She was awesome and helped iron out all of the issues that occurred. You can tell she has been doing this job for a very long time. Her professionalism was very refreshing. The venue itself is gorgeous for either an indoor or outdoor wedding. The food and service was excellent as well. I would highly recommend this venue and staff for any sort of event you have planned.

Kris · Married on 05/19/2018

We just got married on 5/19/18, and we are so impressed with Stacy and the rest of the team at colonial heritage! They were super accommodating and flexible, and gave us a great wedding! Despite having a few medical emergencies (unrelated to colonial heritage of course) during our reception, the staff never blinked! Stacy even boxed up meals for the family going to the hospital, and all the wait staff were very responsive and helpful. Stacy’s experience and adeptness at her job really made the day work.

Thank you colonial heritage!

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Gorgeous venue and Stacy and Jose are GREAT!! Everything was taken care of and the day was PERFECT!! Definitely recommend!

Valerie · Married on 03/03/2018

We chose Colonial Heritage for our daughter's wedding and I am so glad we did! Stacy Krick, Director of Happiness, provided excellent recommendations and well thought out advice throughout the entire process. Her professionalism, experience and great taste are an amazing combination for wedding coordination! Stacy works and communicates well with her staff, ensuring attention to detail in every aspect from table setup, to delicious appetizers and meals, to keeping the newlyweds on their timeline track. She loves what she does - and it shows. I wholeheartedly encourage everyone to seriously consider Colonial Heritage for your wedding venue! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Oh Miss Valerie, You all were so much fun to work with and we are so glad you were pleased with everything for Whitney and Henry's special day. They had me in tears on several occasions! We couldn't be more happy for the families joining with such love. We hope you keep in touch!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Mark and I want to express our sincerest gratitude to Stacy and her team for helping make our day so special. It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn’t have asked for a better day. Stacy is great at what she does and genuinely seems to care about her events. We are so thankful. Warmest regards, Sarah and Mark McLaughlin

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Colonial Heritage Club 6

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much Sara and Mark! Yes, we do care about each and every event, especially weddings like yours with so much abundance of love! We are pleased that you were happy and will have those memories to cherish for a lifetime together. ~Stacy

Paula · Married on 10/14/2017

We recently celebrated our wedding reception here on 14-Oct, and worked with Stacy Krick in the weeks leading up to it. She was absolutely FABULOUS - cheerful and sweet and responsive, making us feel like we were her only concern even though I know she has more than a full plate! The venue was gorgeous (Heritage Room), the food was on point (BBQ, fried chicken, mashed potato bar!!!!), and everyone absolutely loved it. Stacy made the entire experience easy, painless, and fun - she was so on top of everything, we didn't have a single worry other than showing up and celebrating! THANK YOU! <3

Sent on 11/02/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

HI Paula! Oh my goodness, thank you so much for your kind words. You both were ABSOLUTELY amazing to work with, you have so much love and joy in your hearts and it is contagious to everyone around you. As I told you, now I go through withdrawals! I hope you visit us and continue anniversary celebrations with us!

<3 (looking for heart eyes LOL)
    ~Stacy

Kimberly · Married on 07/09/2017

Great and beautiful venue for our son's wedding and rehearsal dinner. Stacy coordinated everything so well and everything went smoothly. Thank you Stacy and team!!

Monty · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you for being such a huge part in our successful college fraternity reunion! It was a year in the making and it was every bit a very memorable and happy reunion event at the Colonial Heritage Clubhouse, thanks to your invaluable help. From excellent food selection, appetizers, table arrangements to recommendation for music entertainment and photography, you were there to help in every step of the way.

Stacy, we can't thank you and your staff enough for all your help. You were such a pleasure to work with and so accommodating to last minute changes, everything went smoothly as we expected. As reunion coordinator, I'm still getting the thank you's and accolades from all my friends who attended.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

It was a sincere pleasure to assist you with this important event and I am glad you and your guests were pleased with the service from our amazing Colonial Heritage Team. YOU were a pleasure to work with and I hope to have the opportunity again in the near future!

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Colonial Heritage is a wonderful venue for a wedding. The wedding staff, Stacy and Jose, are tremendous and very helpful from start to finish. Our daughter got married outside on the knoll and it was a beautiful backdrop. The ballroom is gorgeous as well. Many of our guests commented on what a lovely venue Colonial Heritage is but more than that the staff is what makes it a truly memorable wedding experience.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you Mary! You and the entire family were wonderful to work with and it was so enjoyable to get to know you all over the year and a half we worked together on making Kelly and Tim's wedding a beautiful success! You did an amazing job making it look so elegant and you are a first class family!

Lynette · Married on 05/19/2017

I couldn't have been more pleased with Colonial Heritage! It was the perfect venue for our wedding reception and Stacy, Jose, and the entire staff provided unbelievable service! They made us feel SO special. I would highly recommend this venue to future brides. You will not be disappointed!

• Hofzak

Catherine · Married on 05/06/2017

From the time we opened the contract with Colonial Heritage, they were nothing but supportive. They were with us every step of the way and were open to everything from creating a new (vegan) menu just for us, to providing equipment and support that fell short on the day of. Stacy and Jose allowed us to use their office as storage space the night prior for our decorations without complaint, and helped set everything up the day of. The food for both our rehearsal dinner and reception was out of this world. We were obviously hoping for a great event, but Colonial Heritage really knocked it out of the park, and we could not have been happier.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Catherine. You were amazing to work with and I loved your creativity that made your day especially unique. We all wish you the very best and hope to see you again soon.

Deborah · Married on 04/02/2017

I had my wedding ceremony and reception here and my husband and I consider this the most amazing experience of our life. The service was impeccable, the food was delicious (our compliments to the chef for the Italian buffet... especially lasagna and tiramisu!!). We reserved the Heritage room and it was perfect for our reception. The atmosphere of the room was very classy and sophisticated like I imagined for our wedding and there was space for everybody even with the dance floor and karaoke installed. We really had our magic wedding dream come true here. We would like to thank, for the bottom of our hearts, all the staff, Stacy Krick and Jose for being so friendly with us as well as so efficient.
    Stacy Krick is the best wedding coordinator we have ever met and we warmly recommend her to everyone.
    Thank you also for the extra attention to details on decorations that I didn't have the time to arrange. The tables and the cake display were fantastic with your touch!!!
    Deborah and Bill Ratliff - April 2,2017

Sent on 04/11/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Deborah and Bill, you were amazing to work with and I appreciate that we became friends during this amazing process and union. We sincerely wish you all the very best in love and happiness and look forward to many more celebrations here at Colonial Heritage.

Dylan · Married on 04/01/2017

Highly recommend. Service was impeccable...communication was clear...venue was clean and as promised...timing was perfect...guests enjoyed the reception! Look no further for a professionally run venue and staff!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

You and your family were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for your kind comments and we hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future!

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2017

Stacy did a fantastic job helping me every step of the way. She always responded to my questions and helped throughout the process. She remained positive and made sure I was taken care of. On the wedding day she displayed the tables and decorations on how I envisioned it to look. Stacy and Jose checked up on me and throughout the entire day and assisted me on getting everything set up. They were both very attentive and made sure the event ran smoothly.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Jessica. You were amazing to work with and your dream Beauty and the Beast themed wedding was absolutely gorgeous. We were proud to assist with that and see the final vision come to life! We wish you all the very best in love and happiness, and the next exciting chapters in your life!

Vickey · Married on 03/18/2017

Stacy is a charmer. Felt like she is a member of our family. All were very professional and helpful. They, the staff, went out of their way to make our son's wedding a special day and they did....

Sent on 04/07/2017

Vickie,

It was such a pleasure working with you and making your son's day special. I was happy to also feel a part of the family, especially after planning TWO weddings together with you! We all wish you and the entire family much love and happiness.

Lynne · Married on 02/08/2017

GO FOR IT. YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY! The Colonial Heritage Staff will help you and they are very accommodating. It is a beautiful place to have an affair and the food is delicious!
    Lynne Salisbury

Carol · Married on 11/10/2016

Our Rotary District Event was a hosted Reception and a separate banquet. The service before, during, and after was prompt, friendly, and they were happy to advise and offer suggestions. This cadre of sales and event staff are our partners in the success of our events. We will schedule many more events at Colonial Heritage. Stacy Krick, Jose Colon, and Tony Jones stand out in there attention to our needs.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback of our services. It is our honor to serve Rotarians and we look forward to many more opportunities!

Kendall · Married on 10/22/2016

If you're looking for a breathtaking venue with a staff who caters to your happiness, look no further! From the moment I arrived at Colonial Heritage Club, I knew (without a single doubt) that THIS was the venue that I wanted to gather my friends and family at to marry my love! From the beautiful venue itself, to the staff, to the delicious food - everything is excellent! We all have a vision in our heads of how we want our wedding day to play out and I can truly say that my experience far surpassed what I had envisioned. This venue is worth every penny to have a magical wedding!

Leanne · Married on 10/09/2016

My parents live at Colonial Heritage so it was an easy choice to do our rehearsal dinner there and I envisoned a cornhole tournament on the nice grassy knoll. However Hurricane Matthew decided to come to town and totally change our plans. Even though they had another wedding in the ballroom, Stacy and the team moved us into the dining room which worked out even better then we could have imagined!

They went above and beyond to make sure we still had a great day. I forgot to order meals for my vegetarians and Stacy quickly came over and took their meals. And Tony was AMAZING!!! We were still able to do our cornhole tournament on the veranda and it was just perfect.

Thank you to everyone - despite the challenges it was a great dinner that was so fun it felt like another reception!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Leanne. It was a pleasure serving you, your family and friends. Congratulations again on your marriage, we wish you all the best for many years to come. They say that rain on a wedding day is good luck, and you had a hurricane!!!!

Sharlee · Married on 09/24/2016

I CANNOT say enough how amazing the venue coordinator, Stacy was. She works around the clock tirelessly to make the experience as pleasurable and as easy as possible. Her team is amazing, especially Jose and Tony. Her whole staff is there to help things run smoothly and effortlessly. When hiccups came up, they took care of them. I would definitely recommend this as a wedding venue, if I could I would do it all over again !

Sent on 10/06/2016

Colonial Heritage Club's reply:

You and Blaze were amazing to work with Sharlee. You had so many creative ideas and it was a blast assisting you making it a reality. I am very proud of our team at Colonial Heritage, and I am so pleased that you were happy with our service and venue. I wish you all the best your union has to offer!