Collision Six Reviews

165 | Berkley, MI

165 Reviews for Collision Six

Kristy · Married on 06/09/2018

5 stars simply is not enough to express how wonderful Collision Six is! My husband and I wholeheartedly agree that having Collision Six as our wedding band was the best vendor decision that we made. Our guests are still talking about how energetic, fun, and talented our band was and our wedding simply would not have been the same without Collision Six!

From Day One of the planning process with Collision Six, Matt sends resources such as song lists and other items, which help you to think about the vibe of your wedding and to determine what vision you have for your entertainment. Matt is highly organized and responsive to any questions that you may have. Then, as you get closer to the wedding, Matt and Sarah schedule a planning meeting. Matt and Sarah's wonderful advice helped put our minds at ease leading into the big day. We were certain that the evening would flow perfectly and that Collision Six would keep the energy and fun going all night.

We were definitely right! Collision Six is a standout band with incredible talent. Matt is also a great MC, which allowed everyone to know exactly when the key events (i.e. first dance, cake cutting etc.) were happening. Our guests commented that Collision Six was the best wedding band they had ever seen/heard and we couldn't possibly agree more! My husband and I will be fans of Collision Six for a long time to come and will be out to see them at their public performances. If you are looking for a great wedding band, you've found the absolute best that you could ask for! We would highly recommend Collision Six and want to thank the entire band for an unforgettable reception!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We're so glad you appreciate the "behind the scenes" stuff too, besides the stage show we put on at your wedding. It was a fun party -- with amazing people showing their love for you guys all night. We had a great time celebrating with you -- thanks for including us in your special day!

Lindsey · Married on 05/27/2018

If I could give Collision Six 100 stars - I would! Hiring this band was hands down the BEST decision we could've ever made for our wedding. My husband and I's number 1 priority for our reception was to have great music/entertainment, and although we were skeptical at first if we could fit a live band into our budget, we sprung for it and let me tell you it was worth every single penny and more! Collision Six far surpassed any and every expectation we had and made our wedding more special than we could have ever imagined. Their energy on stage was contagious and the dance floor was packed the entire night! I can't even count the number of people who came up to me during the reception, and even now over 2 weeks later raving about how phenomenal they were! Aside from their fantastic performance, Matt and Sarah made the planning process so easy and smooth. They were extremely thorough and had every detail/logistic well thought out from cocktail hour, grand introduction, speeches, to closing out the reception. They took the time to get to know us, they were very quick to respond to emails and offered great suggestions to make then night perfect, they made the night feel flawless. We truly cannot say enough great things about Collision Six. If there's one piece of advice to offer for your wedding planning, it's hire this band!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this incredible feedback. We totally understand the cost of weddings and our part in that, and we're so happy that you felt it was worth it! We had so much fun getting to know you guys and it made your wedding day all the more special. Thanks for recognizing and appreciating our attention to detail -- we're glad it gave you confidence in us and allowed you to relax and enjoy the day. It was such a fun night -- one we were honored to have been a part of. Thank you!!

Susan · Married on 05/26/2018

The band was fabulous! Sounded great! The dance floor was full all night long. Guests were complimenting the band still weeks after the wedding. Everyone had a fantastic time. Matt and his team were wonderful to work with-so glad we went with them for the wedding! Would do it all over again if we could!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We had such a great time celebrating with your family (again), and are so happy that everyone had such a great time. Hope to be celebrating with all of you again soon!

Anne · Married on 05/18/2018

Having Collision Six as our wedding band was one of the VERY best decision we made. The energy from the moment we entered the reception to the last song was truly outstanding. They kept our guests on the dance floor ALL night, made the whole event feel truly personalized to us and blew us all away with their talent! We continue to get so many compliments such as, "best band we've ever heard at a wedding" to "they absolutely killed it!"

Not only were they the VERY best performers, they were the most organized vendor we had! They made the whole process so easy. From speaking with us about the vibe of our wedding to reviewing our detailed song preferences to ensuring they could pronounce everyone in the wedding parties name properly, they addressed all details without even being asked and made us feel confident that they would make our wedding an absolute blast. Matt was also an outstandingly professional MC which was just icing on the cake.

After the wedding they also posted photos and videos of the event which was awesome to reflect on the day after! I don't typically write reviews but with a band this good, it's worth sharing! Can't say Thank You enough, Collision Six!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review -- especially coming from someone who isn't a typical "reviewer." We really appreciate you taking the time, and we're thrilled that we had such an impact on your wedding celebration. It was an awesome party, that started with a fun cocktail hour, and ended with an amazing dance party. We loved the chance to travel to Ohio for the celebration, and hope to see you both soon! Thanks for including us in your special day!

Mary · Married on 05/12/2018

Besides getting married, the band is what I cared about the most for our wedding day. While I was endlessly searching through band after band, I always came back to Collision Six. No one has the sound or energy that they do. You will not be disappointed if you choose C6. Not only are they amazing on stage, but they are a dream to work with. Matt went above and beyond to help me out, even when I had an obscene amount of questions or concerns. All of our guests raved about how good they were and the dance floor was packed all night.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We did have a fun booking experience, right? I'm so glad that you trusted your gut (and that Tony came along for the ride). We had so much fun celebrating with you guys. What a party! Never seen the DYC rocking like that before. Thank you so much for having us be a part of your big day!

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

Collision Six was absolutely phenomenal from planning, song selection, performing, keeping the energy high and the dance floor packed all night! They totally set the tone for the wedding, kept things moving along and played a huge part in making our wedding the best day ever. I can't say enough good things about them- highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding was so much fun -- and it was great seeing you both bop around the room, singing and dancing along. We're grateful for the opportunity to celebrate with you guys, and hope to see you again soon!

David · Married on 04/28/2018

Collision Six is an amazing band, and even more amazing individuals. My husband and I got married on April 28, 2018, and we could not have done it without the help of Matt and Sarah, and the rest of the Collision Six family. They truly do make you feel comfortable and at home throughout the entire planning process. Amazing!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thanks so much for the great review! We had a great time connecting with you guys leading up to the big day, and so much fun celebrating with you, your friends and family. We can't wait to see you again!

Julia · Married on 01/27/2018

Collision Six played at our wedding on January 27th, 2018. From our very first encounter until after the wedding Collision Six went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we dreamed of. Matt had great suggestions and made me feel so comfortable with our unique strolling/cocktail style dinner. Collision Six learned the song for our first dance and killed it! I received countless compliments about the band from our guest, I can’t say enough great things about them! Thanks for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! Your strolling dinner came together incredibly well, and I think everyone had an unexpectedly great time with it. Everything about your wedding had so much style -- from the ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner, toasts and dancing. It was an incredible night that we were honored to be a part of. I'm so glad you loved our version of your first dance song. It was a fun one to learn! Thank you for including us in your wedding celebration!

Kayla · Married on 01/13/2018

Second to deciding to marry each other, booking C6 for our wedding was the easiest decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. We recognized that a live band would either make or break our wedding and, if we were going to do it, we knew we had to do it right. C6 was more than 'right' and was the driving force behind all of our guests telling us that they have never had more fun at a wedding than at ours. From the very beginning Matt and Sarah went above any beyond to make sure that we were always on the same page and worked to make all of our wishes come to life. Their contagious energy made our wedding a blast from beginning to end and they were so receptive of our crowd and knowing what energy was needed in the moment. Their fun, interactive style (I'm talking, 'meet you on the dance floor', 'jump up on the tables with you' kind of style...) has been the talk of every gathering since our wedding and has even led to our newly-engaged friends wanting to book them for their own wedding. Matt, Sarah, and the rest of your crew, we can't thank you enough for being one of the best wedding decisions we made and for creating the memories of a lifetime with us. We wish we could keep reliving our favorite night ever and would choose you every time.

P.S. if you're reading this review and are trying to figure out if you should book Collision Six, just save yourself the trouble and do it. At the end of the day, we both know you're going to anyways ;) We were torn between videography and a live band. A wedding video would have been fun to look back at the memories, but C6 MADE the memories. Happy wedding planning!

- Kayla & Griffin

Sent on 03/29/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Speechless. We're so happy that we had such an impact and could be there to celebrate with you guys. Good music is a must, but having an incredible group of friends and family to sing and dance with us what make the memories come alive. Thank you, thank you. Can't wait to see you guys again!

Marissa · Married on 01/10/2018

My husband and I first heard Collision Six at my brother’s wedding in 2015. They were amazing and the atmosphere they created was spectacular; we knew we wanted them at our wedding, no matter what the cost. When we finally set a date, Collision Six was the first contact I made. We chose to get married on a Wednesday and the band was more than willing to make a trip to Toledo on a weekday. Matt was beyond helpful. When we didn’t know what to do for our reception entrance, he helped us come up with an idea. When I wasn’t sure if we would get a photographer because of financial reasons, he went out of his way to talk to a photographer he knew that would be willing to take pictures for a lower rate. He also had great suggestions, my favorite suggestion being that the band play my brother and sister-in-law’s song from their first dance at their wedding (which was a song the band learned specifically for their wedding and hadn’t played since). My sister-in-laws reaction was priceless when Matt did a shout out to them and they heard their song. Matt’s communication throughout the entire planning and on the wedding day was more than I could ask for. For every little mishap, Matt and Sarah were there to help – whether it be getting me contact solution because my contact fell out or holding off speech introductions because the maid of honor needed an extra minute. Collision Six is so much more than just a band; they truly want your day to be special and are willing to help in any way to make that happen.

Sent on 02/19/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review. Honestly, it's a rare opportunity to get to celebrate with a family more than once, and we're so glad you included us for this unique and amazing celebration. We had a great time collaborating with you throughout the process, and an even better time sharing in the excitement when your wedding day arrived. I'll never forget how many people were on that dance floor so late at night on a Wednesday night. It's a testament to how much people love you guys. Thank you for the incredible candle with our logo on it -- so cool! We can't to see all of you again!

Currie · Married on 12/09/2017

LET ME TELL YOU!!!! Collision Six was absolutely outstanding in every aspect. I first saw them at MGM casino and fell in love. Their electricity on stage and their raw talent blew me away. We pretty much immediately decided to book them over a year out of our wedding, and Matt was sure to keep in contact with me throughout the entire engagement/wedding planning process. When it came time to talk about the actual wedding day, we had an awesome Skype session(because I was living out of town), and they assured me that they had everything covered, and WOW did they! Everything was perfect. Not one person left the dance floor the entire night. The energy in the room was unbeatable and I would hire them over and over again. They made the night incredible for my husband and I, and we are over the moon and back over this AMAZING band!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We really enjoyed our time with you -- talking at the casino when we first met, our Skype meeting for the planning, staying touch, our phone call last week and then the party on Saturday. You guys are a great couple and so much fun. You have an awesome group of family and friends that really kept the dance floor rockin' all night -- all we had to do was play the tunes! Thank you so much for trusting us to deliver the goods and for including us in your wedding celebration.

Jodi · Married on 10/27/2017

LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS THE BAND YOU WANT/NEED!!!! I cannot even begin to describe how thrilled we are that we hired Collision Six for our wedding. We had Collision Six musicians play during our ceremony, as well. From beginning to end, the band exceeded our expectations. To start, the response time to emails and/or phone calls is immediate and in addition to being talented musicians/singers, they are organized and know how help you plan your perfect wedding! Next, they coordinated seamlessly with our other vendors to ensure our wedding was the best night of our lives. And then, on the evening of our wedding, every single one of our guests asked "where did you find them????" and followed it up with, "they are amazing!!!" What was even more of a testimonial to their greatness was when guests said that they thought they were listening to a track, while the band was on a break, but looked up and realized it was the band playing. I could go on forever, but just know that this band is worth every penny and will keep your party going until the very end. You will not want them to stop playing or your evening to end! 5 stars are not enough, but that's all the website would allow!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means a lot that the you felt we did an amazing job on the planning and upfront coordination side, as well as execution on the day of. The ceremony guys are great, aren't they? Your wedding was a really beautiful event and so much fun. Dance floor was rocking from beginning to end, and it was great seeing you smiling the entire night. Thank you for including us in your special day!

David · Married on 10/22/2017

We've been hearing from a lot of people that they thought our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they've ever been to, and the first thing that everyone always points out is how amazing the band was. We loved the music from start to finish. From the ceremony, which, as soon as I heard the first song I started balling my eyes out (and I'm not a cryer), to the most fun horrah music of all time (which went on for over 20 minutes!), to the Collision Six band nailing every song that we and all of our friends could song along to, we could not have been happier. And, we loved how they interacted with people too. Yes, their music was great, but what really created the energy was how lively they were, how much fun it looked like THEY were having. One of my favorite moments of my wedding was when we were all dancing, and I heard everyone start to cheer on the dance floor. I turned around, and there was the band, playing the song ON the dance floor with all of us, dancing away. It's these little things like that that took the whole wedding to another level.

The least we could do is give Collision Six the best review and highest recommendation possible. I cannot say enough how thankful we are that Collision Six was able to make this the dream wedding we always wanted it to be. They are the best event band money can buy (and they're affordable!), and if they're still playing in ___ decades, I hope they will agree to do our kids' bar mitzvahs and weddings.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We DID have such a great time performing at your wedding, and we're so happy it was so well received. We really enjoyed getting to know you guys while planning out your timeline and song choices. Seeing you surrounded by your friends and family at your wedding energized us to put on our best performance! It was a great party, from the ceremony music to the last dance. We'd love to continue to celebrate simchas with your families for years to come, so hit us up when the time comes! See you soon.

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Of all the decisions we had to make ahead of our wedding day, choosing Collision Six was definitely the best one. They were phenomenal- from start to finish. I am definitely Type A but Collision Six was seriously so on top of every detail that I never had to worry or give it a second thought. On the big day they were totally phenomenal- amazing performers, so talented. Everyone I talk to cant stop talking about how incredible the band was!

Of course every Bride has a budget, and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to cut corners and get a cheaper band or DJ but I am SO glad I didn't. I would have gotten Collision Six 100 times over!!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. You had an all-star cast of vendors at your wedding, so we're truly honored to hear such great things about our band. It's funny, some people run from Type-A people, but we love working with people who know what they like and enjoying discussing the options with us. We are so grateful that you made the effort to make it work with our band. You guys had such a fun wedding, and we were honored to be a part of it. Hope to see you both soon!

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

We had a dream wedding and one big reason why the wedding was such a success was because of Collision Six. We knew they were going to be good but we didn’t know they were going to be absolutely fantastic. Guests at the wedding kept telling us how great the band was and how they were the best band they had ever seen. We are not big music people but we cannot imagine what the wedding would have been like if it wasn’t for them. They hands down made the celebration special! The process was smooth and easy because of how great Matt, the band leader, treated us. They have so many resources to help you pick the music you want played at your wedding. You could tell how hard working, detail-oriented, prepared and dedicated the whole band was on putting on a performance that everyone would enjoy and remember! If you are looking for not only a band at your wedding but an experience of a lifetime, Collision Six needs to be the band you choose. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback about our part in creating an amazing wedding experience. It was fun working with such great people like you on the planning phase, and it made the celebration that much more fun. We're so glad you had a smooth experience, and it lead to a performance that everyone enjoyed. Thank you so much for including us in your special day.

Melissa · Married on 10/14/2017

I wish it was possible to give Collision Six more than 5 stars. They were BY FAR the best wedding vendor I dealt with throughout the entire wedding process. Always responded immediately and we're beyond helpful, providing great recommendations for venues, vendors, etc. In terms of their performance, there was nothing about the wedding that we were complimented on more than our band. Our photographers ended up staying late just to enjoy the music and sing along and dance with us. Our friends and family said it was the best band they've ever heard. Collision Six knows how to get the party started and going all night long. They're also great at keeping the bride and groom at ease throughout the night. Any time we didn't know where to go or what to do (in terms of our grand entrance, cake cutting, speeches, etc), Matt was right there to give us direction and confidence in what we were doing. I can't say enough great things about them, we've already recommended them to all our friends so we're able to enjoy them at all the weddings to come!! :)

Sent on 11/20/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback. You guys were so much fun -- during the planning process and all the way through your wedding day. We loved your attention to detail, and willingness to talk things through so we could together to create an amazing party atmosphere. We're so glad we could be there to assure you along the way, but you didn't need it! You guys are great! So glad you had such a fun night and that we had anything to do with it. The last song was a moment we'll remember for many years to come (and cool that we got it on video!). Thanks for including us in your wedding celebration!

Breanne · Married on 09/30/2017

The best decision I made on my wedding day was choosing to marry Bert and the second was definitely booking Collision 6!! We had the most amazing wedding and they were such an integral part of the night turning out the way it did. They sounded incredible and the dance floor was literally packed all night long. Within the first few songs we already had people commenting how great they were. We would not have had the memories we did without them. I can tell you as an extremely busy Manhattan bride planning a Michigan wedding that Matt was an absolute dream to work with. From the first e-mail I sent to the hug at the end of the wedding night he was fantastic. He is organized, professional, and a genuinely nice guy!! We did a lot through e-mail and he is very responsive. We met with him and his wife Sara (her voice is unreal!!) a few months prior to the wedding and they made everything so easy. They so clearly saw our vision, offered us great advice, and were so attentive to detail (Matt actually reviewed the pronunciation of our bridal party on two separate occasions) and we discussed everything from song choices to the best order of the toasts. There wasn't anything they hadn't thought of. We had a few songs requests (mother-son dance and my parents wedding song) that they actually learned for our wedding and you would have never known they hadn't been playing it for years. Matt called us a few days before the wedding to review everything and i couldn't have been more confident and relaxed going into the reception. He ran the entire night so smoothly and transition effortlessly between cake cutting, special dances, dinner, etc. They ended the night for us in such a special and amazing way. It wasn't even anything we asked for but it was beyond perfect. Bert was holding me with everyone around us and he said "remember this moment" and I always will. I could continue on but I think you get the gist. Basically, if you want to have an amazing wedding, book Collision 6!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Wow - thank you so much for this amazing review! Now again, the words we read by our couples following their wedding will make the eyes a bit watery, and this was one of them. You are a great couple and were fantastic to work with, so it made the process fun and the celebration even more fun! Thank you so much for including us in your wedding celebration; it was our honor to be there with you.

Alison · Married on 09/22/2017

I cannot recommend Collision Six highly enough! The band manager, Matt, is a bride's dream to work with. He is so professional and organized, not to mention that the band absolutely rocked their performance. The music at our wedding was extremely important to us. Matt helped us with our first dance song, worked with my aunt who sang during our ceremony, and even helped me surprise my new husband by singing for him (and the band sang/played with me!) at the reception. They made our dreams come true for our wedding, from the ceremony all the way through the reception. We got so many compliments from our guests and we had so much fun ourselves. They went above and beyond for us so many different times! I'm sure you will love them as much as we do!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the great feedback -- both about the planning and organization leading up to the wedding and about the music on the night of your wedding. From the first time we met to singing in the rain together (haha) to our planning meeting and having you at rehearsal, it was great getting to know you guys, and it made your wedding day that much more fun. It's not every day we get to share a stage with a bride too, and you did an amazing job! Thank you so much for including us in your wedding celebration!

Jackie · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Collision Six! By FAR, they were the best vendor to work with throughout our entire wedding experience. Matt is extremely detail-oriented, and I knew I didn't have to worry about anything once I handed it over to him and his team. When we first started talking, and my husband and I weren't sure if we could afford the band, Matt didn't hesitate to jump in with other solutions and offer us advice -- like, how stand up is that? We finally decided hiring a band would be well worth it, and OH MY GOD was it. Honestly best decision we could have made. The dance floor was packed all night, and Collision Six brought so much energy to the evening. Matt and Sarah were so friendly and just plain fun. The whole band engages the audience, and there is just non-stop energy. I can't even tell you how many people asked about them, and complimented them to us, even a year after our wedding! My cousin used them at her wedding, too, and I loved being to able to party with them again. Two different evenings, two different 'theme's, and two excellence parties. If you want to keep your dance floor full, the energy high, have the most fun evening, hire Collision Six. No questions. We truly love them.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for writing this review. It's so amazing that people still share good things about our band over a year later; that means a lot to us! But more important, we're so happy that you had such a great experience on your wedding day -- both in terms of executing the plan we created together and that you enjoyed the music! We know it was a little stretch for your budget, and we're so happy you felt great about doing it! It was great seeing you at your cousin's wedding too! Can't wait to party with you guys again!

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

I couldn't have imagined a more fluid process. As I began to realize the tasks involved in the wedding planning process as a whole, I questioned my sanity in the months ahead. Collision Six smoothly placed all the pieces together; knowledge of the venue and service, and coordinating with the other vendors involved, made for a truly stressless day. From the initial meeting with Sarah and Matt just chatting and getting to know each other better, to planning and helpful updates in the months leading up to the big day, to an unforgettable finale, it was all perfect. Thank you for making that big room feel like we were at home, surrounded by family and friends who felt the love from the music just as much as we did.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about or process, knowledge and coordination. It was truly great getting to spend more time with guys through the planning process, and it made your wedding day even more special to us too. We knew it would be a great party, and it exceeded even our own high expectations. You guys are seriously great, and I'm hopeful that we continue to stay in touch over the years. Thank you so much for asking us to be a part of your wedding celebration (and for posting that cool picture too!)

Emily · Married on 08/12/2017

Collision Six is pretty popular amongst people we know getting married in the area. We went to listen to them during the wedding planning process and were sold. As our wedding approached, we were sent a document to fill out regarding song choices, and it also had a structured format for how the timeline of the night would go. The band was super organized when we had our final meeting, and very accommodating with small changes we wanted to make. The wedding night was amazing--our guests were on the dance floor the whole time and there was never a dull moment. Thank you Collision Six for bringing your energy, skills, and professionalism to our special night!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad that you appreciated our professionalism both on and off stage. We had a great time getting to know you guys during the planning process, and then celebrating with you on your wedding day. It was a great party and an honor to be there. Congrats again and thank you!

Brigid · Married on 07/22/2017

This band made our reception! We had multiple guests come up to us throughout the evening to give us compliments on their energy and enthusiasm.
    They were so great to work with and helped us with any questions we had during the planning process too!
    If you are looking for a once in a lifetime experience, book them as soon as you can!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! Such a fun wedding -- from the opening dance set, the awesome grand intros, beautiful dances with your parents and a LOT of dancing after that. We had such a great time celebrating with you, and you made the planning process fun too. Thank you for including us in your celebration!

Anna · Married on 07/08/2017

My husband and I first heard Collision Six live at my cousin's wedding and remember dancing all night long to their great sets. When the time came for us to find entertainment for our wedding in July 2017, we crossed our fingers that the band was available.

Not only where they available, but Matt was in constant communication with us from our first contact. Matt provided us with dates for upcoming events to hear them live again and met up with us during their sets to chat.

Once booked, the band provided us with a timeline of events, song playlists, spreadsheets for wedding details & check ins leading up to the date. When we had to communicate, they were very flexible with time of day & format (Skype, FaceTime, phone call). Ideal for a teacher like myself and a husband with late nights at work. They cater to every need and we appreciated their efficiency - planning with them was a breeze!

When we inquired about my husband singing a song with the band, they promptly agreed & told him to pick out a song & even offered to have him come rehearse with them at their home! We got creative with the mother/son dance and asked about a mash-up of two songs. A mash-up, you say? No problem for Collision Six! Do it live? You got it! C6 did an incredible job at making this dance memorable & was so fitting for my husband & mother-in-law.

Collision Six is a band that does the leg work for you - something any busy bride & groom will appreciate. Not only will the happy couple be pleased but your guests will rave about them for years to come! Our family & friends can't stop telling us "the band, the band, the band". Endless compliments about the variety & talent that makes up this eight piece band. Do yourself a favor and book Collision Six the minute you get engaged!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Feedback like this is what makes it easy to get up every morning and do our best. Creating amazing events makes us happy, and when we hear that things turned out just the way our brides and grooms hoped, it makes it even better! You guys were amazing to work with throughout the process, and it made the wedding day that much more special for us to be a part of. Thank you so much for including us in your special day. You guys are an amazing couple, and David is welcome on stage with us any time!

Ellen · Married on 07/01/2017

Collision Six was absolutely amazing from start to finish. The communication, follow up and planning and was excellent. The music at our wedding was out of this world. They had every single wedding guest dancing all night long. We're still talking about how awesome Collision Six was, as are all of our guests. I would recommend C6 to anyone!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! What a fun party! You guys, your friends and your family made it so easy for us to bring the energy. It was amazing seeing the smiling faces and everyone dancing and having a good time. We're also happy the up-front planning and communication exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for including is your celebration!

Carly · Married on 06/25/2017

Booking Collision Six is a no-brainer. Matt and Sara are wonderful people and so easy to work with! This band is incredibly talented and their performance at our wedding was bursting with energy! Our guests are still gushing about the band. Our Wedding was at the Henry Ford Museum which was a HUGE venue, and Collision Six managed to keep the dance floor rockin' all night. Matt was our MC and the timing of everything was perfect. 5 stars for a top-notch band! -Carly

Sent on 07/18/2017

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. The Henry Ford Museum is such a cool spot for a wedding; setting up under the airplane sets such a cool tone for a party. You guys and your guests were amazing. So much energy on the dance floor, it was easy to feed off and ping-pong back and forth. We're so glad that you and everyone else had such a great time. Thanks for including us in your special day.