Collision Six Reviews

165 | Berkley, MI

165 Reviews for Collision Six

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

The best band!

The best wedding decision! We had Collision Six at our wedding on June 22nd, and we are still getting compliments on how great they were! They had the dance floor packed all night!! Matt and Sarah are very professional and helpful. We chose the 11-piece band and would highly recommend it! They definitely will make any wedding a night to remember.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing this review! So glad you loved the 11-piece band. That was a lot of fun! We had a great time celebrating with you guys and are honored that you chose us to celebrate with you. Congrats again and hope to see you at the next friend's wedding!

Leanne R. · Married on 06/01/2019

Off the Charts in Every Way - Best. Band. Ever.

Right after our daughter got engaged we began the search for the perfect band. Collision six was that band. We listened to the demo videos online, spent time on their amazing website, and we knew we had found the right band the moment we talked to Matt. So professional, so organized, so committed to delivering a quality experience - and SO TALENTED! The band delivered a flawless evening of keeping the entire reception flowing exactly to the minute as planned with all of the toasts, introductions... (and yes Matt nailed the pronunciation of every - not so easy - name of the wedding party - he practiced and went over it all w/ us ahead of the wedding) THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING!!! - it has been a few weeks since the wedding and everyone I talk to RAVES about the band and how much fun they had dancing. They played a wide variety of music and delivered a seamless pre-recorded playlist of our favorite dance songs during their breaks. They couldn't have been more fun and professional. 100% look no further. This is the band you want at your special occasion.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this fantastic review! We had such an incredible time connecting with you, Jess and Christian throughout the planning process, and it made the night of the wedding that much more special. So happy to hear that you appreciated our approach and that the band provided the high quality musical and performance you were hoping for. Thank you so much for trusting us to deliver the goods for your daughter's wedding. We don't take that lightly. Congrats again!

Nicole D. · Married on 03/23/2019

We love collision six

Collision Six was amazing. From the time we picked them throughout the whole process they were so throughout and we really felt they wanted to do everything in their power to make it the best day of our lives. All of our guests could not stop commenting on how AMAZING the band was! We are so happy we choose Collision Six and would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! We absolutely did want to make sure it was the best day of your lives -- and I'm glad to hear everything came together just the way you wanted. So awesome to hear that you guests loved the band; we had a great time celebrating with your friends and family. Great party!

Benjie K. · Married on 03/16/2019

Easy to work with, great music

Awesome band that makes it easy for planning your musical journey for your wedding. Definitely makes the decision making process simple and puts it in your hands. And most importantly, they sound awesome.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thanks for the review! We're happy that you felt our approach was a good fit for you. Glad you enjoyed the music too. We had a great time celebrating with your families!
  • Brittany

Brittany K. · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible

Collision Six wasn't just an incredible band to have play at our wedding, they were easy to work with and really customized our wedding to fit us. They were willing to learn any special songs we requested and helped to ensure our timeline that day was running smoothly. They were incredible to work with and followed up on any questions that we had. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. All of our attendees said that this was the best band they had heard!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so glad you found value in both the on-stage performance and the off-stage service you received throughout the process. We're passionate about both elements, so we're glad that shines through. We had so much fun celebrating with you both. Thank you so much for having us!
  • Sara

Sara F. · Married on 02/03/2019

BEST BAND in Detroit. Book them now!

BEST band in Detroit! The music at our wedding was one of the most important items to my husband and me, we love to dance, and we took the search for our band very seriously. At the time, we did not live in Detroit so it made it tough to go see bands on the weekend around the metro Detroit area so we had to watch a lot of Youtube videos. One of our friends recommended Collision Six, and we immediately went and watched all of their videos on their website and Facebook. Side note, I really appreciate when vendors make the extra effort to post a lot of videos about their service because it makes the decision process a little easier especially if you do not live in the same town. After watching the videos we loved what we heard, and wanted to hear them live. We reached out to Matt and Sarah, and they were quick to respond and provide us all of the necessary information about their services. They also let us know that they had a public show coming up at the MGM Grand so we booked a trip to Detroit to go hear them play. As soon as my parents, husband, and I got to their show we all immediately knew that Collision Six was the band for us. They had the place up and dancing and it was just the beginning of the night. You truly could tell that each and every one of them loved what they did, and gave it all during each song. We talked to both Sarah and Matt during their break and booked them right there. Matt stayed in touch all throughout the wedding planning process and provided recommendations/insights outside of the band, which I really valued since they are in the industry and are at weddings almost every weekend. No detail was missed with Collision Six, which I really appreciate it and they have great documents/tools on their site to help with the process. Planning all of the music was super easy since Matt had a very detailed spreadsheet that we filled out prior to meeting with Sarah and Matt two months before the wedding in person. We wanted a unique first dance song that Collision Six was totally accepting of, and even worked to slow it down so we could dance to it as our first dance song. Fast-forward to our wedding day, and Collision Six did not disappoint at all. My husband and I were on the dance floor all night, and so were the rest of our guests. Not just our friends, but our parent's friends too. Both my husband and I loved Collision Six, and our guests did too. We still two and a half months later hear from our guests and they tell us how much they love Collision Six. My husband and I can not recommend Collision Six enough for your wedding band – you will not be disappointed. We are excited to go see them this summer at their public shows throughout Detroit. Thank you Collision Six for making our wedding night one to remember! You truly made the night.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this incredible review. So happy that you shared your experience in detail and that we were able to exceed your expectations at each phase of the process -- from booking to planning to execution. You guys were so much fun, and your wedding was a blast! Thank you so much for including us in your special day, and double-thanks for the rave review! Hope to see you this summer!

Courtney K. · Married on 12/31/2018

Highly Recommend!

Collision Six was awesome in every way, but the one thing that stands out to me the most was how much I was able to trust them (Matt specifically). As a bride who planned her whole wedding on her own (without the help of a wedding planner/coordinator) trusting my vendors was HUGE! I felt so relieved knowing that the band/Matt was “in-charge” that evening, therefore, making my dream wedding a reality! We had a couple ‘planning’ meetings, and Matt’s attention to detail amazed me. My vision was thoroughly understood, and came to life better than I could have imagined. Thank you, C6!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review! We're so glad you felt a sense of trust in us -- and it allowed you to enjoy the process and, most importantly, your wedding night. We had an incredible time celebrating with you guys, your friends and family. It was an amazing party and such a cool way to bring in the new year. Congrats again, and thank you!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Flawless execution and an awesome dance party

My husband and I had one non-negotiable for our wedding day and that was a band. We love going to weddings with a live band and feel that the music really makes the party, aside from the people and the alcohol of course. Collision Six really resonated with us when we watched several of their videos online. After reaching out to Matt, he invited us to crash a wedding (seriously) where they were playing... and we did. We had a blast and we didn't know a soul at this wedding (not even the bride and groom). Matt and Sarah made the entire planning process so easy because they are totally organized and buttoned-up. They asked all of the right questions and we just had to call the shots. Logistically, everything went so smoothly on our wedding day because Matt and Sarah planned everything out ahead of time for us. They thought of the big and little details so we didn't have to. We received SO many compliments from our wedding guests on how awesome our band was. From our best friends in their 30s to our family in their 90s, they all loved Collision Six. The dance floor was packed the entire night, and my husband and I never stopped dancing until the lights came on at the end of the night. They even learned my parents wedding song and played it for their 35th anniversary which was the day after our wedding. We wish we could do it all over again and we would hire Collision Six a million times over! Definitely work with them for your wedding day - you won't regret it!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We had a great time getting to know you both during the planning phase of your wedding, and it made the day-of that much more fun for us too. The two of you are a riot, and your friends and family added so much positive energy to the room and the dance floor. We are so honored to have had the opportunity to celebrate with you!
  • I

Ilana · Married on 10/07/2018

Hiring Collision Six was one of the best decisions we made in wedding planning! Band Leader Matt Rappaport is a true professional - he prepped our timeline and music lineup perfectly to cater around our noted preferences, and his guidance/experience/input was invaluable. Matt and his team really mitigated any stresses and worked closely with our day-of-coordinator and other vendors to ensure the day ran as smoothly as possible - the party ran so smoothly. Our guests were RAVING about the band - one guest even said she is now second-guessing her decision to just hire a DJ at her upcoming wedding - everyone was drawn to the dance floor --- grandmas and grandchildren and everything in between --- gravitating to their infectious energy. A random note but huge bonus in my eyes - their lighting is amazing. I was very torn about paying a ridiculous amount extra at my venue for festive "up-lighting" in the space --- so glad I didn't - the band's lighting basically provided exactly what I was hoping to achieve with that lighting upgrade (in fact, better, because I would have had to select only one color, and the bands' lighting varied different fun colors.) The band rocked at my sister's wedding a few years ago, and they lived up to and then exceeded our memories again this past weekend at mine!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Wow -- thank you so much for this review! After your sister's wedding, we knew the bar would be set high, and we're so happy that we exceeded your expectations for you guys. Hearing that somebody is reconsidering their DJ because of us is crazy to think, but so flattering! Thank you for sharing that! We're so happy that your friends and family (of all ages) had such a great time, and equally happy that our approach leading up to the big day (and on the day of) worked well for you. We had such a great time celebrating with your family again; thanks for asking us!
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/06/2018

So much fun!!

Working with Matt, and Collision Six was an incredible experience! They are so professional, and work with you to make your wedding the most amazing day of your life. We had SO many compliments from our guests on the band, and our friends and family were dancing all night long! Collision Six brings a fun, and exciting vibe to your reception. We were beyond happy with our experience with them!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! We had a great time connecting with you guys leading up to your wedding, and it was an elegant and fun party celebrating with you. I'm so glad we came highly recommended and that you'll continue to spread the word. Thanks for including us in your special day!

Marcella · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Band!

Matt and his team were wonderful to work with! They made sure the dance floor was full all night. We had nothing but compliments about the music, talent, and entertainment the night of the wedding and may times after. We were recommended to look into Collision Six for our wedding and we would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Collision Six is the best wedding band EVER!!! From the moment they started, the dance floor was packed and it stayed that way until the lights turned on! They brought such an incredible energy to the room and made it feel like a truly special and unique show that was created just for our special day. Before we even got to our wedding day, Matt and Sarah met with us to make sure that they understood our vision, talked us through everything to make sure we were comfortable, and left us with some of the best advice that I will be forever thankful for. This incredible team of musicians helped us to create a party above my wildest expectations that we will remember forever, and they have created some MAJOR fans for life!! My husband and I love Collision Six and cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond to make our wedding day absolute perfection!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! You guys had an incredible wedding -- with some serious party people. It was exhilarating and terrifying to perform for a crowd of talented singers like yourself, but we enjoyed every moment of it. It was great connecting with you before the wedding -- wish it could've been in person -- you guys are great! Thank you so much for including us in your wedding celebration.

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2018

Working with Collision Six was amazing. They made our wedding really special. I loved that they met with us and got to know my husband and me as a team before our big day. They took the time to learn our first dance songs (even the specific PMJ arrangement of Still Into You I wanted), and they played Hava Nagila live which was amazing! They also gave us some of the best advice we received leading up to our wedding day. I highly recommend this band.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you for this review! We loved meeting you guys in person before your wedding, so we could tailor the sound for the evening to your taste. And yes, learning that PMJ arrangement was a challenge, but a lot of fun! What a cool song choice! We're so glad you loved the advice too -- more importantly, you really did spend your wedding day together holding hands, and it was awesome to see. Thanks for asking us to celebrate with you!

Shari · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Collision Six for my son and daughter in law's wedding. They were great, very high energy. Everyone was dancing from beginning to the end of the night. I received a lot of compliments on the band. I would highly recommend Collision Six for anyone that wants a fun
    and high energy party that will be dancing all night long.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We always love it when parents of our couples take the time to share their feedback. We had an incredible time celebrating with you family. Thank you for recommending us to your kids and for making it happen!

Michael · Married on 09/02/2018

My wife and I were lucky enough to have a beautiful and fun wedding. At the center of the celebration was Collision Six. We had a terrific experience working with Matt, his wife Sarah and the rest of the band. They were very well organized, very accommodating and were able to incorporate their catalog with a few special songs that we requested. The consensus from our guests was that the band was terrific. Also, we all felt that they did an amazing job kicking off the party with a great Hora. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this elegantly and succinctly written review! It meant a lot for us to celebrate with you guys, and we're so glad we could help you highlight the special moments throughout the evening with our music. So glad you loved our Hora too! Congrats again!

Molly · Married on 09/01/2018

Collision Six was such an amazing band for our wedding! They were actually much more than a band, and helped us with a lot of the wedding planning and flow of our whole reception. They made it so stress free and enjoyable! It was so helpful to have such organized meetings scheduled with them before, and also a week of wedding phone call to go over any last minute detail. The whole process couldn't have been better! Not only were they organized, helpful, and easy to talk with, but they are also an AMAZING band! Our dance floor was packed the whole night and so many people commented on how great they were. Definitely one of the best parts of our wedding reception!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much! From the moment you booked us for the wedding, Sep 15 was a date we had circled on our calendars. We knew how much your family and friends are, and boy, they didn't disappoint! Haha. It was such an awesome party, and we were glad to provide the sound track. Besides that, we're so happy you appreciate our organized approach leading up to your wedding day -- fun and stress-free is how we like it and we're happy to have to delivered! Thanks for trusting us to deliver the goods!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Booking Collision Six was one of the first things my husband and I did! Collision Six made our wedding come to life!! After seeing them perform at other weddings we had attended, we knew that they could get the party going!

Everyone knows that having good music makes a party, but Collision Six is way more than “just good music”. Their stage performance, energy, skills, professionalism, and wide variety of genres they’re able to play makes them the whole package.

Not only did Collision Six do an amazing job performing on stage, but Matt and Sarah made my husband and I feel comfortable since day one. They take a very personalized approach that makes every single one of their clients feel valued and they treat your wedding as if it were their own. They filled in every single detail from beginning to end that I never would’ve even thought of! They go above and beyond their job “roles” to ensure that everything runs smoothly and they have not missed a beat.

I felt so at ease knowing that Collision Six had EVERYTHING in control. And we are still getting compliments from guests on how amazing our band was!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so happy that you enjoyed ALL of the elements of the C6 wedding experience -- the high-energy show, the range of music, and the attention to detail leading up to the day-of. We loved connecting with you guys during the planning process and then celebrating with you on the day of. We love collaborating with couples to help them create a perfect wedding day timeline and musical selections -- and we loved it with you guys! Congrats again and hope to see you soon!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2018

Collision six was amazing! They were very professional. The band played all our suggestions and then some. They had a great energy and clearly enjoyed what they did. We couldn't have been happier with their performance.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing that awesome picture and your words. We loved your wedding celebration. You two were so much run -- the ring leaders of the party -- and it was awesome to see. We really loved your style and approach, and we were honored to be part of your celebration!

Morgan · Married on 08/11/2018

Hiring Collision Six will be the best decision you will make throughout your wedding planning process. I am not joking. The BEST. From day one, Matt and Sarah were awesome to work with and really did a good job of customizing the evening for my husband and I. Matt and Sarah also provided us with some wedding day tips which was cute and shows how much they care about making this the best night for us. Matt was extremely organized and attentive throughout the planning process which really made us feel at ease and like the band/music was one less thing we had to worry about.

We originally just hired them for the 8 piece band, but ended up adding on the horn section and the live ceremony music. We were extremely happy with both of these choices and would highly recommend you do the same. I promise, it is WORTH it.

We have not stopped receiving compliments on Collision Six. We were at a family members wedding this past weekend and our family kept telling us how great OUR band was! They did a great job of keeping the dance floor packed all night, and even gave us a surprise special moment at the end of the night where they had everyone gather around us and sing seasons of love to cap off the most amazing night. Overall, Collision Six made our wedding the best night of our lives.

P.s. there is no band around that has vocals like these guys!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We really loved connecting with you guys throughout the process -- from when we first discussing booking the band to our planning meeting and then on your wedding day. It was an incredible celebration, with a great group of people. You guys our made our jobs really fun that night! We're so happy that our process provided you with assurances along the way (and our advice was good, right?). Thanks so much for including us in your wedding celebration!

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

If you're looking for a group of people who passionately care about making your special day the greatest of all time, Collision Six is the perfect choice. We have known Matt, Sarah and Collision Six for a very long time and knew that we had to have them perform at our wedding. Besides being an amazing band and putting on a great show, they helped us prepare and coordinate our wedding by asking us questions that we otherwise would not have even thought about. Be ready to receive comments months later from guests talking about how great the band was. From providing us with ceremony music and equipment, to DJing our wedding, to putting on a live performance that no one who saw will ever forget, Collision Six is the best choice for your wedding.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback. Of course, it was really special for us to be part of your wedding celebration! We're so glad that you guys found our approach helpful and that you enjoyed the music throughout the night. Hearing that people are talking about the band months later is the icing on the cake. Thank you so much for asking us to celebrate with you guys! See you soon!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Collision Six absolutely made our evening. From the moment we started the planning process we knew we wanted a top notch band as music is very important to us both. We ended up finding Collision Six and it was the best decision we could have made. From the start they were extremely responsive, took into account all of our preferences, and were willing to meet whenever was convenient for us, which was especially helpful given our busy schedules. Day of they were absolutely amazing! The energy during our reception was out of this world and it was all thanks to Collision Six. I danced the night away and our guests did as well. After our wedding was over everyone could not stop raving about our band, they really made the night amazing for everyone!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review. We're so happy to hear that you loved what we brought to your wedding experience. You guys were so much fun to celebrate with; it was a great party from beginning to end. You have a wonderful spirit, and the two of you truly brightened up the room. We loved being part of your wedding celebration!

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

We can't say enough great things about Collision Six. We have known Matt and Sarah for years, so when we started planning our wedding, Collision Six was the first band that came to mind. They were not available on the date we were initially considering, therefore we ended up researching other bands as well. No one else got us nearly as excited, and we ended up changing our date to a weekend when our desired venue and Collision Six were available! We are so glad we did. Leading up to our wedding, the band was great to work with. Professional, organized, and very responsive. They offered to learn any song for our first dance, and we loved the arrangement they came up with! Day of the wedding, they were fantastic. We used them for the ceremony, cocktail hour and the reception. Each part of the night was incredible. Once the reception started, the dance party never stopped. All of our guests commented on how great the band was, and my dad just about jumped on stage to join the drummer at the end of the night. We had an amazing night, and Collision Six was a huge part of it!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! It was incredible for us to be part of your wedding celebration -- it's funny, we forget about the date changes early in the process. So glad everything worked out and we could be there to celebrate with you -- and at your favorite venue! We're so glad you loved all of the elements of the evening -- ceremony, cocktails and dancing. Thank you so much for asking us to celebrate with you. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Shelby P. · Married on 06/28/2018

Don't think twice!

From our first interactions with Matt and his team, we knew we had made the right decision in choosing C6 for our wedding. Matt is extremely organized and a true professional. He was so helpful throughout the entire process, even answering questions beyond those related to music as C6 had performed at our venue multiple times. The day of the wedding, Matt made sure every detail went off without a hitch. The dance floor was packed the entire night – and the band closed the reception in the most meaningful way. We’re still getting compliments about how much fun our reception was and how talented C6 is. If you’re considering C6 for your wedding, don’t think twice!

Sent on 08/30/2019

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this review! So happy that you appreciated our approach and process of learning about your vision and making it happen. Your wedding was one of the truly special ones, and we are incredibly honored that you asked us to celebrate with you. That was a serious party! Congrats again -- and thank you for this!

Chelsea · Married on 06/15/2018

Working with Collision Six was the best wedding decision we could have made!! If you are looking for a band that will create an experience you'll never forget than this band is an absolute must!!

From day one Matt was warm and welcoming. His organizational skills and attentiveness during the planning process absolutely blew us away. During our in person meeting with Matt and his wife Sarah, they truly embraced the wedding style and experience we were trying to achieve, and provided some really unique ideas for our reception to make it extra special. Throughout the entire process, the one thing that stood out the most was how special they made us feel - we always felt Matt and Sarah cared just as much about our wedding as we did!

Our day-of experience was absolutely perfect. The dance floor was packed all night and we kept hearing from our friends and family how incredible our band was.The amount of energy and amazingness they brought to our special day was unreal - at one point they were actually playing in the crowd with our guests!

Every couple has their favorite memory from their wedding day - ours took place during the last song of the night.The band played "Hey Jude" and asked our guests to form a circle around us. In that moment... dancing with each other as husband and wife ... surrounded by our family and friends... lets just say it was pretty incredible. Just when we thought the moment couldn't get any better, the band asked our guests to sing with all their hearts - our guests rushed in around us belting out the ending of the song jumping up and down. When we think back to our wedding... this is the memory that comes to mind... this is the memory that makes us smile from ear to ear and pulls at our emotional heart strings... and we wouldn't have this incredible memory without Collision Six!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this incredible review. We're so glad the end of the night moment will be one of the memories you cherish from the evening. It was pretty awesome hearing everyone sing along. We had the chills up on stage too! We really enjoyed getting to know you guys through the planning process, and we're glad we were part of creating an evening to reflect your style. It was a perfect night. Thanks so much for including us in the celebration!

Nicholas · Married on 06/10/2018

Although we had heard good things about Collision Six before booking them for our wedding, they were beyond amazing for us. From the first day we met them via FaceTime they were exceptionally professional, attentive, accommodating, and genuinely kind. On our wedding day they provided an amazing rendition for our first dance and mother-son dance which were both songs they had never performed before. Their amazing vocals, high-energy, and interactive performances had our dance floor full the entire reception. Since our wedding ended a few weeks ago we've received countless comments about how awesome they were. We truly couldn't have asked for a better band and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Collision Six's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review! We're so glad you appreciated our approach with all of the pre-wedding planning and organization. We loved working with you to create the perfect timeline and playlist to capture your style. So great to hear about the compliments. It was truly special for us to be part of your wedding celebration -- thank you!