Coachmen's Lodge Reviews

78 | Bellingham, MA

78 Reviews for Coachmen's Lodge

• Jennifer

Jennifer Demers · Getting married on 06/09/2021

So happy we chose Coachmen's!

We decided on Coachmen's as our venue 6 months prior to Covid. From the start Amanda (Wedding Coordinator) was amazing to work with. She was so pleasant and made feel comfortable that things would get done. When Covid hit, we kept in constant contact and kept each other up to date on everything, from guest counts, to guidelines, to stressors. She was always so positive and willing to work with us on everything. I heard so many horror stories from other venues and brides, but I was soo happy we did not experience any of that. We moved forward with our original date with a much smaller guest list and it was the absolute perfect day. The garden is absolutely stunning and the food was fantastic. I still have guests telling me how amazing everything was and that they loved the venue. Can't wait to continue to visit for dinner :) Thank you all so much for pulling together the best micro wedding ever!.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/10/2020

Quality and stress free

The venue was beautiful, the food was great and the service was amazing. Dani and the entire wedding staff did a wonderful job to make sure the entire process was stress free and the day itself ran perfectly. So many guests commented on how beautiful everything was and how impressed they were with the food. I highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing! Highly recommend!

We were originally planning our 10/10/20 wedding at the Coachmen’s Lodge but unfortunately due to covid we had to postpone to 10/9/21 with the help and support of our wedding coordinator Amanda included in our wedding package, she has been so amazing and has really worked hard to try and make this process stress-free and what we want! One of the biggest positives is how DELICIOUS their food is!! We didn’t want our guests to have typical *blah* wedding food. The events chef was excited to make something different (thanksgiving dinner!) for our guests. The views of the pond and the rustic interior of the Four Seasons Room are so amazing and fit right in for our rustic fall wedding vision and the owner puts in a lot of time and effort in to the landscape looking over their pond. If you’re looking for a wedding venue with fantastic coordinators and attentive staff look no further than Coachmen’s Lodge!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Danielle Archambault · Married on 10/10/2020

Best wedding venue ever!!

We just had our wedding at Coachmen’s and it was absolutely perfect. The grounds are beautiful and perfect for photographs. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect day! The food was delicious. So affordable and Alicia was so fabulous to work with.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Deborah Savaria · Married on 10/03/2020

Outstanding!!

Alicia was the best! She listened to what we wanted, had a few suggestions, and we had the wedding we envisioned!!
    Do not hesitate to book your wedding at The Coachman' s Lodge!! Delicious food, friendly helpful staff and beautiful grounds for your ceremony and photos.
    Debbie Froais

Sent on 10/05/2020

Brittanny Engel · Married on 09/26/2020

My wedding was magical

I do not have enough words to express how amazing this venue was. From the moment I walked in until the day after Dani and his staff took care of me every step of the way. I will definitely look into using this venue for another event

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather Levicki · Married on 09/25/2020

Small intimate wedding

Due to the pandemic we were forced to reschedule our wedding from May to September and then downsize and change our whole plan to a small intimate short ceremony. Dani was fantastic at keeping me calm and working with us through the whole pandemic. He was very responsive and calming when I was not so calm. He worked with us to reschedule our original plan to May 14 2021 that we are hopefully we can have and also helping us finally get married at the gorgeous outdoor space. He took care of my very important nephews and did an amazing job with decorations. His patience with me, Ronny and our families were outstanding. The food and drinks were delicious. I look forward to working with Dani hopefully with our original vision in May without the pandemic restrictions.

Sent on 10/04/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Branco · Married on 09/23/2020

Overall phenomenal venue

Coachmen’s Lodge was the best place to host our wedding hands down.
    We unfortunately had for reschedule our wedding THREE times due to covid, and they never gave us a hard time or tired to make things difficult. They were so happy and willing to work with us through these difficult times, that all the changes didn’t actually feel that stressful!
    Dan was the best coordinator we had the absolute pleasure of working with; he was always so on top of everything and let us make changes up until the last minute to make sure we were happy and had the best day possible.
    The wait staff was just as wonderful to work with, they were so cheerful and kind!
    If we ever need a venue to host an event at in the future, it will be Coachmen’s Lodge without question.

Sent on 09/24/2020

Lee Ann Ethier · Married on 05/10/2020

Fall Fabulous!

We got married "peak" week. The venue outside did not disappoint. Our pictures are gorgeous. Up until the hour before our ceremony we were unsure if it would be held outside due to a nor'easter. Coachmen's had everything perfect before our ceremony began. The staff was attentive and the food was very good. It was our dream wedding! Perfect.

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Aicardi · Married on 04/09/2020

Our wedding day could not have been more perfect at Coachmen's Lodge!

Planning a wedding can be difficult, planning one during a global pandemic brings it to a whole new level! Like most couples, we needed to rework our big day. We also did not want to push it out, as we do not know what 2021 will look like. Instead we opted for Coachmen's intimate package and everything could not have been more perfect! The atmosphere, grounds and food can beat out any other larger venue, by far. Also, our coordinator was able to pull off our wedding within a month (abiding to the recent guideline updates), which is literally unheard of! I have been coming to Coachmen's my entire life, and seeing the resent transformation is astounding. You will feel like you are in your own wedding paradise, like we did!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Molly Frade · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect Day!

Not only was the Coachmens lodge a beautiful venue but it didn’t break the bank wise and Alicia was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She made the day so easy and incredible! Would recommend this venue to anyone! Awesome day

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Angelique

Angelique · Married on 10/04/2019

Best Day Ever

My husband and I fell in love with this venue from the first day we saw it, even though it was the middle of winter and we were planning a fall wedding. We married on October 4, 2019. We were initially working with someone whom we really liked and when they left we were of course nervous about this new person now in charge of our wedding day. Well we had nothing to be nervous about because Alicia was amazing from the moment we met her. She is very friendly and had great ideas when we were stuck on different things. Alicia answered every question we had promptly and fully. Our ceremony was held outside at the pergola and the reception inside the Four Seasons room. Luckily we had a sunny fall day with only a slightly chilly breeze. The ceremony site was absolutely beautiful, set up perfectly, and our photos look great. The plants and shrubbery were clearly well maintained and were beautiful, even for October. We took photos outside at the Coachmen’s beautiful property. There were so many great photo opportunities, including a water feature. The patio directly outside the Four Seasons room was wonderfully set up for cocktail hour though people chose to go inside due to the cool air. Dinner was absolutely delicious and many of our guests said so throughout the night. It was swerved swiftly and hot. We chose family style and every table had more than enough to eat. My husband and I appreciated the to go boxes the packed for just the two of us! Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Everything ran smoothly that night and any request I had Alicia was there to assist. She was on top of everything and you will be lucky to have her as your coordinator. Alicia, as well as the rest of the staff at the Coachmen’s Lodge, was extremely helpful and accommodating. Would give more stars if I could!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Ashley Fontaine · Married on 09/27/2019

Fairy tale wedding

My husband and I were married at the Coachmen's Lodge on 9-27-19 and we truly can not say anything but good things about this place. From our amazing coordinator Alicia, the beautiful venue, delicious food and amazing staff it was truly a dream come true. Alicia went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for us and that every little detail was taken care of. She even created a magical send off for us at the end of the night. I can not say enough good things about this venue or
    Alicia and her staff. Would highly recommend this beautiful place to anyone looking to book their wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Cheri

Cheri Delponte · Married on 09/22/2019

Our Wedding

We were married on September 22, 2019 at The Coachman’s Lodge and we couldn’t have been more satisfied with how beautiful everything was. From the day we first visited the venue and met Dan our event planner we knew we absolutely had to be married there. He listened to all of our ideas and made suggestions as well to help make our vision a reality!!! Everything from the grounds, to the staff, and the food was absolutely amazing!! The day was most definitely everything we could have dreamed of and more!!! Many thanks to Dan and The Coachman’s Lodge for helping us make wonderful memories that we will always cherish!!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • SHARON

SHARON ALDRICH-COBURN · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Day

The Coachmen Lodge in Bellingham MA was absolutely amazing. Alicia our wedding coordinator couldn't have been more responsive or helpful. I would highly recommend this venue without any reservations. They absolutely knock it out of the park.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Kim

Kim Veras · Married on 09/13/2019

Best decision to have the wedding here!

Everything was absolutely amazing. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious! Alicia made everything run so smoothly and I had no worries the entire day!! Our guest kept complimenting how it was one of the best wedding they have been to!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 09/08/2019

Highly recommend

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Everything was perfect! Alicia made sure everything was exactly the way I wanted it! She went above and beyond on everything! I would recommend this place to everyone! It’s also not too pricey! It’s the perfect experience and venue!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Christine

Christine Lydon · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible venue, amazing staff!

We cannot say enough about how happy we have been with Coachmen’s Lodge, Alicia and her team. We had a gorgeous day and everything worked out perfectly because of Alicia’s attention to detail and organizational skills. Alicia asked us all the right questions and made sure not to rush us. She met with us several times before the wedding and never made us feel like a burden. For food, we went with the family style menu which was awesome! The venue gave us everything we were looking for - a nice ceremony spot, great scenery for photos, plenty of space for cocktail hour, and a gorgeous reception hall. We will be visiting Alicia and Coachmen’s often!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Chantel

Chantel · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent excellent excellent!

Absolutely beautiful venue, amazing food, and Alicia was extremely helpful through the whole process. We cannot thank and recommend enough!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Brenda · Married on 07/27/2019

food was amazing, staff was accommodating, grounds were beautiful

Alicia did an amazing job! She was very tentative, courteous, and catered to my every need. The food was amazing, staff was helpful and friendly and overall experience was exceptional!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Alyssa Amaral · Married on 07/13/2019

Flexible, Organized, and Passionate!

We got married this past July 2019 and had a wonderful experience with both the venue generally and Alicia more specifically. We lost our original wedding planner 6 months before the wedding, but Alicia went above and beyond to ensure our visions were meet and our day went off without a hitch. We were in constant communication leading up until the wedding and Alicia was more than happy to discuss options to make sure my now husband and I were happy! I could not recommend Coachmens Lodge and Alicia any more than I already do!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely beautiful!!

We got married at coachmens lodge a few weeks ago. The grounds were absolutely beautiful. It is a hidden gem in the backyard. Danny our wedding coordinator was fabulous and did everything to make sure our day was perfect! All our guests continue to comment on how beautiful everything was and how outstanding the food was. Highly recommend this venue!!

Sent on 07/04/2019

NicoleA · Married on 06/14/2019

Perfect Venue, Perfect Coordinator

Everything was absolutely perfect. The grounds and reception rooms were beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff service was impeccable. Alicia (our coordinator) was a pleasure to work with and not only did an exceptional job on the day, but she made everything simple and easy during the planning and lead-up stages.

I cannot recommend Coachmen's Lodge enough.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Michele

Michele Cole · Married on 06/10/2019

Wonderful Place

I had a wonderful day and experience with Coachman's Lodge. I have no regrets having my wedding here. The food was fantastic (all of my guest told me and I enjoyed multiple meals here myself). The owner was insanely helpful and on it at all times. I felt very welcomed from the first day I was there. The service was great. Dani was my wedding coordinator and was very good at making sure things were how I wanted them to be. They were willing to go nontraditional with the food. We did breakfast for dinner and it was AMAZING.

Overall, I would highly recommend. Honestly I'm just sad the day is over. It was such a blast.

Sent on 10/18/2019