Club Del Monte Reviews

8 Reviews for Club Del Monte

1 User photo

Jennifer Alton · Married on 06/29/2019

Jenny Hutchison

The staff was friendly and attentive throughout the event. The food was great and the venue size fit perfectly for our needs.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer, for your wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Gretchen · Married on 05/28/2011

Excellent Service and very helpful. Melanie was great. Beautiful Reception Venue!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Gretchen, for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We strive to make beautiful memories for our clients and it was wonderful to work with you.

Cecilia · Married on 10/30/2004

We had our reception in the Barbara McNitt Ballroom and it was an amazing, historic venue. I could not have imagined our wedding anywhere else. The location or gorgeous - elegant and old fashioned. We visited other venues that felt cramped with no windows that made you feel like you were in a cave. The ballroom has tall windows overlooking a courtyard. It was reasonably priced back in 2004 compared to many other venues in the area.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Tranada, for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We strive to make beautiful memories for our clients and it was wonderful to work with you.

tranada · Married on 08/11/2012

Melanie and the entire Naval Post Graduate team did an amazing job! The location is breath taking and you never have to leave the venue. The hotel on grounds was even better than I had imagined. The food was delicious and exactly what we had taste tested. The "Grand Ballroom" was exquisite and was easily able to fit my 200+ guests. The Naval Post Graduate truly made my wedding day the fairy tale I had always dreamed of all my life.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/23/2010

Loved Melanie! She was easy to work with and provided a stress free environment.

Sent on 01/06/2011

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Sarah, for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We strive to make beautiful memories for our clients and it was wonderful to work with you.

Kristin · Married on 06/25/2011

I had the most beautiful wedding at NPS! The pictures speak for themselves. I found Melanie and the staff to be very professional and easy to work with. The only negative I can say is related to being on a military base. A large mobile trailer was placed on the grounds as a temporary office during renovations. This came in a few months prior to the wedding and was near and or on ceremony site. Melanie and the team worked with me to make a price adjustment on the rental of ceremony site and to find other options. This wasn't something Melanie could help and did her best to make right. If it weren't for this hiccup it would have been a perfect venue. If given the choice I would absolutely have the wedding there again!

Kristin & Eric Marsh

Sent on 07/18/2011

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. We strive to make beautiful memories for our clients and it was wonderful to work with you.

Abby · Married on 06/28/2014

We had a wonderful wedding reception at Club Del Monte in the El Prado Room. It's such a classy place at a great price for the area. The staff did an amazing job and every detail in the room was perfect. Melanie and Christina were both pleasant to work with especially in person.

It took us around a month to get an appointment to see the place and it had to be during the week, but once we were booked they were much more responsive. Some details were a little hard to understand like how they priced/served their alcohol and the setup. I had to ask a number of times to understand it and when we were done it was still different than my understanding, but overall close enough.

They could be a little more willing to volunteer information in that regard, but there are a lot of details when it comes to this kind of event so I can understand it being a little difficult. Another example being there was no air conditioning and when you add 100 people it gets very warm in there even with them having a fan.

In spite of some of the small confusion we had during planning, we had complete confidence in them leading into the day.

We looked at nearly 30 venues before booking here and we actually didn't give the taste of the food consideration when booking, but later when we had a tasting the food was really good! We got a lot of compliments from people on the food especially the raviolis. I was pleased to see they had a little flexibility in their menus as well for people with dietary needs.

Being on a military property, you'll have more security for you and your guests to deal with than most venues and it is an inconvenience. You can't just show up to see the place without an appointment and guests need to provide at a minimum their legal names in advance to have access.

If you feel that you and your guests can agree to their security rules, I would very much recommend Club Del Monte as a reception site. We had a wonderful time and it was very beautiful there.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Abby, for your valuable feedback. It was a pleasure to be part of your special day! We strive to accommodate guests military and non-military who need to access to the venue as best as we can. Thank you for your patience in the planning and executing of your event.

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

The staff here is wonderful. It is an extremely busy facility and you may have to wait for a response but your end product will be fantastic.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Club Del Monte's reply:

Thank you, Ashley, for your valuable feedback. We do appreciate the opportunity to be part of your special day!