415 Reviews for Clockwork

Liability Insurance (6)
Sample Music (4)
Willing to Travel (4)
407 Clockwork Reviews

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were blown away by Clockwork New England for my daughter's wedding! BEST DECISION we could have made. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the music. EVERYONE was dancing...all ages, all night! Ken and Danielle's voices are amazing and all the musicians in the band were top notch. We couldn't have been happier. If you want an incredibly talented and professional band at an excellent value for your wedding HIRE them TODAY!! You will be very glad you did!!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everyone was dancing! Best band ever!

Profile Picture User4506332, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Look no further - Clockwork Boston will make your wedding dreams come true!!!

Ron Barth made every aspect of the planning process easy for us. He provided great recommendations for beautiful music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He also created the lighting design for our space because we purchased the uplighting package. He coordinated everything with our wedding venue and event coordinator, so the whole process was seamless for us. We would absolutely hire Ron again, and we enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend Clockwork Boston to you!!!

Ron and his team carefully and creatively curated an evening of live music that made our guests feel festive from the first moment they entered the venue. We opted for the piano-flute duo for the ceremony music, and they played contemporary love songs. For the processional, we had a Beatles theme with "In My Life" and "Here Comes the Sun" for the processional and "All You Need is Love" for the recessional. Our family and friends remarked they loved the fun, upbeat and still romantic feel of the ceremony.

We had the jazz trio for the cocktail hour, which was another outstanding choice! The music created a party atmosphere for our guests while they enjoyed food and drinks. Our guests shared that they loved the way the music made them feel as they socialized, reconnected, and celebrated.

The reception was like no other wedding we've ever been to! Ron kicked off the party with our first dance song, "You are the Best Thing" and till the last note played, the dance floor was packed. We asked Ron to create the perfect playlist and that's absolutely what happened. The music appealed to our guests, who ranged from mid twenties to early seventies. And, wow, the singers! the saxophone! the bass! the keys! the whole team! Whether playing Whitney Houston classics, Motown tunes, or today's hits, every number was filled with energy, passion, enthusiasm, and fun!

HIRE CLOCKWORK TODAY!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was incredible! They kept the dance floor full the whole reception, and every one of our guests absolutely loved them. They were incredible accommodative and professional, but also incredibly fun. I would highly highly recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Jaya, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Simply the best! Never have been to a wedding with better music! People not wanting to leave the dance floor to eat!!! Could have continued for hours. EVERYONE loved the band!

Profile Picture cynthia, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork Boston is an incredible band. Wedding guests danced the entire night, first note until last! Our guests needed to be reminded to leave the dance floor in order not to miss their dinner. They also have an excellent variety of music on their playlist. Use Clockwork Boston for your event! They will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

We had an unbelievable time with the band! They absolutely made our wedding a great time. Clockwork is the best wedding band by far I've ever heard and I've been to lots of weddings. Love!!!

Profile Picture Kacey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork NEW ENGLAND!! This band made our night and celebration so special. They were easy to work with and fun! Our guests loved the band and their talents. Everyone of all ages were tearing up the dance floor! If you want true talent and professionals for your big day look no further. They bring the party!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/15/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is fantastic...no other way to say it! EVERYONE at the wedding commented on how wonderful they were. Not only are they a great band, they are wonderful people. Really made the guests feel welcome! Can't thank them enough for making my daughter's wedding spectacular!!!!!!

Profile Picture cindy, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Amazing band! My husband and I really can't say enough great things about Clockwork New England, nor can our guests. Choosing a wedding band can be a difficult thing when planning a wedding. There are so many to choose from and when you finally do you just hope they are as great as you first heard them and you hope they will get your guests up and dancing. From the beginning Ron was so easy to communicate with and was always readily available to answer any questions or concerns we may have had. We also worked with Rich who was our MC at our wedding and he was a pleasure to work with and made sure everything went as planned on the day of our wedding. Not only is this band so great and easy to work with but they sound AMAZING, all of our guests had a blast and the dance floor was packed the entire night. Don't hesitate, book Clockwork NE for your next wedding or private event!

Profile Picture Paul, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork was amazing to work with. They accommodated our requests for music genres, were very responsive, and brought awesome energy to the wedding. Our guests can’t stop talking about how good they were and we’ve already recommended them for a couple more weddings coming up!

Profile Picture Cameron, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Amazing!! A wedding is nothing without awesome music and that’s exactly what the extremely talented Clockwork Boston delivers! They had everyone on the dance floor all night and were far and away the most complimented part of our wedding! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

An unbelievable band with excellent service. We threw some curveballs at them, and they were so accommodating and positive.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Clockwork New England and they were the highlight of our wedding! Hands down the most amazing wedding band I’ve ever witnessed. Most amazing songs (including ones that I would have never thought I would love) that literally kept everyone dancing the entire night. They were very flexible with all of my timing requests and ceremony music specifics. Lead singers Ken and Danielle are BEYOND talented. I was in awe. Seriously worth every penny (and I was planning on hiring a DJ to save money - but when I saw their video on Vimeo I knew I had to have them). Only thing I would have changed is requesting a little less of the uplighting (only in hindsight, and just my personal preference). That being said, I know if I had thought of that beforehand, they would have been more than accommodating.

Profile Picture Erin, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Clockwork New England put my daughter's wedding over the top! So many guests came to us and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to because of the band. I saw some guests that I've known for over 30 years who have never danced up on their feet and moving. They brought both sides of my daughter's new and old families together as one!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I’m writing this review from our mini-moon because of how incredibly happy I am that we booked Clockwork Boston for our wedding. Choosing a band for our wedding was one of the most stressful decisions we made in the planning process given how important it is to make a good party. We chose Clockwork based on the recommendation of a friend who had hired them and it was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. I was so nervous throughout the year leading up since I had never seen them live myself and am naturally skeptical of reviews. As soon as I heard them playing jazz during cocktail hour I knew I had nothing to worry about. They are truly an exceptionally talented group of artists and MADE our wedding. Our friends, all from NY and some of whom are musicians themselves could not believe it and even went up them after to sing their praises. Aside from their tremendous performance, Ron is an absolute delight to work with. He is very responsive and is a consummate professional. Lastly, they were by far the best value vendor we worked with. I could go on forever...They are not kidding around, for the time of your life BOOK THIS BAND.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Clockwork New England was the band for our Boston area wedding Memorial Day weekend. They were absolutely amazing, and one of the best elements of our wedding! If you are considering booking with Clockwork New England, contact them and book now!

From the beginning, based on stellar online reviews, youtube videos, as well as the exceptional operational efficiency by Ron, we felt we were in good hands. We were also able to attend a live show at a local sports bar a few months before the wedding and that only made us more excited for the band to perform at our wedding!

Ron and Rich led us through the planning process and made sure they understood our requests for certain songs, announcements, etc. They were spot on for all the details: song choices, name pronunciations, toast order, etc. They left no stone unturned and I greatly appreciated how confident I felt that they would get everything right.

The energy the band brought to our wedding was unbelievable. From the introductions all the way through to the final dance, the quality of the music was exceptional. The song choices were exactly what we were looking for! Guests of all ages were having fun on the dance floor. A friend told me she had never been so drawn to a band and to get up on a dance floor. The band incorporates the guests in a really fun way as well, including walking out onto the dance floor, inviting bridesmaids onto the stage, etc. Guests have raved about the performance consistently as one of the top elements of the wedding!

At the time we booked, we got quotes from a few bands, so we can also confirm that Clockwork New England is very reasonably priced! Book them today!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired Clockwork New England for our wedding after seeing their video demos on their website. We never saw them in person, but once they started singing our first dance song, we knew they were going to be great! We had SO many compliments about the band and how good they are. They were high energy and kept it very upbeat. They scheduled calls with us ahead of time to get a sense of what we wanted and they did a great job delivering. They sang all of our first dance songs and they were as good as the original. They are a super fun band and so easy to work with....and beyond talented! Would highly highly recommend. They also played jazz during our cocktail hour and did a wonderful job.

Profile Picture Erika, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

Clockwork was the best! We had multiple guests come over and tell us that they had never seen a better performer at a wedding before. My wife and I could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was great and very professional. Everyone really had an awesome time dancing to their music.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was phenomenal!!! They played at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the moment they started to play till the last song of the evening...the dance floor was full, nonstop dancing! We had guest from all ages and everyone was commenting on what a great selection of music/songs was played!! Book them early, they're more than worth it!!:)

Profile Picture mariah, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals

Clockwork Boston played at our wedding in late April 2018 and they were phenomenal. They are a very talented group and kept our guests dancing the whole night. Ron and the band were so easy to interact with, responding within minutes of reaching out and completely flexible all the way up through the event. I highly highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

What can I say besides WOW! Clockwork was nothing short of amazing, that my guests are still talking about how entertaining they were. The dance floor was always full and Ken was always involving the crowd. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful time we had and how happy we were with Clockwork!
-Jeff Providence Biltmore