Clockwork Reviews

456 Reviews for Clockwork

456 Clockwork Reviews

Lisa Burns · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Entertainment

Couldn't have chosen a more professional, talented and amazing band. Everyone was incredible to work with from Ron Barth to Ken the singer. Wedding was bumping all night long. Hiring Clockwork New England was the best decision! Would definitely recommend then to everyone. My quests couldn't stop raving about them,

Kyla · Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding band in Boston - you’ll be in good hands!

Booking Clockwork Boston was one of the best decisions we made early on in our wedding process. My husband and I planned from abroad, so it was important to us to have vendors we could trust with minimal direction. Ron got us from the absolute beginning, and removed all stress of the music (which is very important to my whole family) from the entire planning period.

Ron and the entire Clockwork Boston crew really brought our wedding to the next level. I can’t compliment their timing, ability to get the party going, or most importantly talent enough! We have a lot of professional musicians in our family, including the maid of honor who is an Opera singer by trade. Even our toughest critics were floored by their talent!! What’s more, Ron’s perfect MC-ing was there to help smooth over any tension after our reverend had nearly passed out during the ceremony (you can’t plan everything!) thankfully, clockwork Boston was there to get people up and dancing and within minutes any snafu was forgotten in the place of a fun, awesome, dance party. The lead singer’s energy, performance, and voice were impeccable. Absolutely the best wedding band in Boston!! People talked about the band all night and I’m sure will for years to come. We are some of the first of our friends to get married, and I hope I get to see them again at my friends weddings in the future! Go ahead, book Clockwork Boston today and rest easy knowing your wedding’s music will be top notch.

Thank you Ron and Clockwork Boston!!

Maria · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Our wedding was a hit because of them! Everyone can’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how the band was outstanding. They had the crowd on their feet right from the start before we even had dinner, people couldn’t wait to get out and dance! Ken was lively and really knows how to engage the crowd! I wish we could do it all over again!

Clockwork 1
    Clockwork 2

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Guests said they had never seen so many "adults" dancing at a wedding before...So much fun. Would highly recommend. Music of all types...

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough good things about this band! We LOVE them!!! Leading up to the wedding they were so responsive and helpful with our planning. They accommodated all our requests. And then created an EPIC party. Our guests are still raving about them. Saying they are the best cover band they've ever heard play live (not just at a wedding!) I strongly encourage you to hire them - you will not be disappointed!

• Chelsy

Chelsy Spencer · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding decision we made. Book this band now!

Clockwork Boston is FANTASTIC! We hired them for our wedding in September 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Ron was courteous, professional, and an overall great guy to work with, from the first phone call to the day of the event. He was a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other wedding vendors we worked with. Our parents heard Clockwork Boston at previous wedding and highly recommended them. After watching a few videos of past performances, we book them as soon as we could. We had pretty high expectations, and they absolutely shattered them. They had our wedding of 170 guests dancing the entire time! Half of our wedding guests were from New Jersey, about 5 hours away from the venue, and so many people asked if Clockwork Boston was willing to travel. We got so many compliments on the band. The lead singers were fun, interactive, and had amazing voices. The band was by far the best part of our wedding. If you hire them, I promise that you will not be disappointed!

john · Married on 09/28/2018

Hands down the best wedding band ever. They left nothing on the stage. Thanks for making it a great night.

Darla · Married on 09/28/2018

If you want your guests on their feet and dancing, look no further than this band!! They made the night and everyone raved about the great sound and dancing!!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

You were amazing. Everyone had a great time. The whole evening was so special. Clockwork Boston made the evening so special. Lots of great music. Could play anything.
    Thanks for making this evening very memorable.

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Of all the decisions that we made when helping to plan our daughter’s wedding, hiring this band was the best one!!!! They were amazing from start to finish! Everyone was up dancing the entire time!!!! Worth every penny!

Clockwork 3
    Clockwork 4
    Clockwork 5
    Clockwork 6

Julianne O'neill · Married on 09/21/2018

The BEST Wedding Band!!

Clockwork was AMAZING!!!!! They were so great, I can't even put it into words. If you want a party, if you want to dance, if you want all your guests to complement you on your band selection, book Clockwork. They were easy to work with, they learned TWO songs for us. They just overall KILLED it. We are still getting complements when we see people. They had people on the dance floor all night and it was amazing. They were, in my opinion, one of the best bands that we saw when searching for a band and they delivered on our wedding day.

Margaret · Married on 09/20/2018

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Helen · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW!!!! I would recommend these guys to anyone. They kept the party going all night! We were nervous at first because we recently moved to Nashville and couldn’t listen live to the band prior to our wedding so we trusted a friend who also had Clockwork Boston at their wedding. Brides don’t fret!! You won’t ever be disappointed with this band. So many guests approached me telling me our band was beyond fantastic. They are truly one of the best bands and we felt so lucky to have Clockwork Boston at our wedding reception! Thank you, Ron!

Therese · Married on 09/15/2018

Clockwork New England performed at my daughter's wedding this weekend. WOW !! I had no choice to take the boot off of my broken foot and dance. Paying for it now, but it was worth the pain.

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

It's hard to put into words just how amazing Clockwork Boston is! We considered several bands for our wedding, but honestly none compare to Clockwork Boston in terms of responsiveness, service, or performance. Ron was quick to respond and incredibly helpful in planning out our day - I found many of the other bands were slow to respond and a bit short in how they responded. We used Clockwork for our cocktail hour as well as our reception and were thrilled with both! We chose the piano and sax for Cocktail hour which set the mood perfectly. We then had a long reception - 5.5 hours - and Clockwork Boston kept the dance floor packed for the ENTIRE TIME. We had guests still wanting to continue dancing and singing when it ended!! The band did an awesome job of keeping the energy high with DJ sets when they took breaks, so there was no lull in the nigh. The band did a great job interacting and engaging with our guests. We received more compliments that night and since our wedding on how we had the best band anyone has seen and how much fun our guests had dancing the night away. We cannot say thank you enough to Ron and the rest of Clockwork Boston for making our wedding an absolute blast. No doubt in my mind it wouldn't have been the same without them. Book Clockwork Boston if you want to dance so much you're sore the next day and sing so loud you lose your voice. We love you guys, thank you!

Betsy · Married on 09/14/2018

Absolutely made the night perfect!!!

Clockwork 7
    Clockwork 8

Roy · Married on 09/14/2018

Clockwork Boston played at my daughter's wedding and they were amazing. I saw them perform last April and knew after one song that my daughter had made the right choice for her band. I was looking forward to how they would perform at the wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Their combination of vocal and musical talents along with their engagement with the guests can't be beat. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

Highly engaging band - highly recommend! Ron was very responsive and professional in his communications. Ron also did a great job MC'ing the event. The band learned to play the wedding song of our choice a few weeks before the wedding. We started with a high energy mini dance set right after the first dance which set the tone for the rest of the night. Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the night, and even joined the band on the stage for the last few songs. The lead singer also joins the crowd on the dance floor and even let my brother join him on one song. All the guests left the wedding saying "that band was awesome!!"

Clockwork 9

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

I had clockwork New England play at my wedding in September 2018 in Newport RI. This band was amazing!!! Exceeded all our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about how much they loved clockwork New England. The manager was professional and helpful through out the booking process. I would recommend clockwork New England to everyone.

• Laura

Laura Renaud · Married on 09/08/2018

SO FUN! Amazing Value

This band was totally amazing. They helped make our wedding the best party. As far as the housekeeping stuff, they were timely with communication, respectful of our requests, knowledgeable about the whole wedding process and very reasonable for the price, and we shopped A LOT of bands. Musically they crushed it. Excellent sound and great song choices. We loved Clockwork and so did all our guests!

Clockwork 10
    Clockwork 11
  • Joseph

Joseph Renaud · Married on 09/08/2018

Best Wedding Band.... EVER

From the time we first interacted with the band to the day after our wedding clockwork surpassed all expectations. The band killed it on our wedding day, and was attentive to our requests and needs during the planning stages. Our guests unanimously agree that this was the best band anyone had experienced at a wedding. We had an amazing time, everyone was up dancing, the energy was unreal and we wish we could do it again!

Joe & Laura

Clockwork 12
    Clockwork 13
    Clockwork 14
    Clockwork 15
    Clockwork 16
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2018

Our experience with Clockwork Boston was stellar from the very beginning. Ron was so easy to work with and really took into consideration our requests for the type of music we wanted the band to play at our wedding. The transition into the DJ break was so seamless, we didn’t even realize the band had stopped playing! I was a little worried about how much the band gets involved on the dance floor and sings throughout the crowd, but honestly, it made it so fun and everyone loved it! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in having a live band - our guests are still talking about it being one of their favorite parts of the wedding! Worth every penny, trust me!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Garvey · Married on 09/02/2018

The GOAT of Wedding Bands

This band literally made our wedding. We got so so many compliments. Originally I wasn't sold on a band over a DJ, but I'm so glad my husband convinced me. The band interacted with the crowd, let my brother in law play with them and basically made the night an amazing party. Everyone was up dancing the entire night which was all I ever wanted for my wedding reception. There's nothing this band can't play-everything sounds amazing. (For example-our wedding song was Sam Cooke and later they played Starships with Nicki Minaj and both sounded like the recording but better).The band is obviously pricier than a standard DJ but honestly worth every single penny. We also looked at several bands in the Boston area and this one is hands down the absolute best. They are also very organized and easy to work with.

Bottom Line-Book this Band!

Mat · Married on 09/01/2018

Clockwork New England were the MVP of my wedding (excluding my bride, of course). Ken and the rest of the band brought the house down. Just incredible.