435 Reviews for Clockwork

Liability Insurance (8)
Willing to Travel (7)
Sample Music (5)
427 Clockwork Reviews

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

WOW!!!! I would recommend these guys to anyone. They kept the party going all night! We were nervous at first because we recently moved to Nashville and couldn’t listen live to the band prior to our wedding so we trusted a friend who also had Clockwork Boston at their wedding. Brides don’t fret!! You won’t ever be disappointed with this band. So many guests approached me telling me our band was beyond fantastic. They are truly one of the best bands and we felt so lucky to have Clockwork Boston at our wedding reception! Thank you, Ron!

Profile Picture Helen, 9/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England performed at my daughter's wedding this weekend. WOW !! I had no choice to take the boot off of my broken foot and dance. Paying for it now, but it was worth the pain.

Profile Picture Therese, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Absolutely made the night perfect!!!

Photo for Clockwork Review - Everyone danced all night
Profile Picture Betsy, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Clockwork Boston played at my daughter's wedding and they were amazing. I saw them perform last April and knew after one song that my daughter had made the right choice for her band. I was looking forward to how they would perform at the wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Their combination of vocal and musical talents along with their engagement with the guests can't be beat. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Roy, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Clockwork New England were the MVP of my wedding (excluding my bride, of course). Ken and the rest of the band brought the house down. Just incredible.

Profile Picture Mat, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I wish I could give them 10 stars!! Clockwork Boston was incredible from beginning to end. Their professionalism during the planning process put us at ease and their willingness to cater to our vision really made our wedding stand out from the rest.
The band learns a few additional songs that were special to us and their performance was FANTASTIC! We also used their uplighting services for a one-stop shop and their lighting made the room come alive and set the mood in the best way. Our friends are still talking about how good they were over a month later!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I cannot recommend Clockwork enough! Everyone raved about the band and we were all on the dance floor all night! Ron was very reachable and easy to work with early on in the booking process, and Rich was great to work with the month leading up to the big day. Don't hesitate to book Clockwork!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Clockwork was the first thing I nailed down for my wedding, and I'm so glad I did. They were incredibly patient while the rest of the details for the wedding fell into place--even our first song which I told them two days before (it was DJ'ed, not performed!). Ron was incredibly responsive, thorough and detail-oriented. The lead singers were extremely engaging and the whole band was incredibly skilled. They also let my brother and his wife perform, which was a cherry on top for me. Everyone had an amazing time, and I know this band is largely responsible for that! Thank you!

Profile Picture stephanie, 8/16/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Your search for the perfect wedding band is over! Look no further! Clockwork Boston played at our daughter's wedding this past weekend. They blew the roof off! The dance floor was packed all night. Even guests who don't usually dance could not stay off the dance floor. They are all super talented musicians and the two singers were fantastic and had great stage presence. They played a perfect mix of contemporary and older dance music. The room was rocking! Every guest asked us where we found such an amazing band. We've been to many weddings and they are, without a doubt, the best wedding band we've ever heard. Three of the musicians also played at the ceremony and cocktail hour and that was perfect too. Ron Barth handles the business end of things and he is very professional and pleasant to deal with. So, sign the contract now and thank me later :)

Profile Picture Vicki, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was everything we wanted and more in a band for our wedding. When we saw them at one of their showcases we knew we had to book them! Ron was great to work with through the entire process. He was very organized and made us feel very comfortable about all the details and nuances. From the moment the band started playing all of our guests were so impressed and excited to get on the dance floor. They knew exactly what we wanted for songs and really got the crowd going. Almost every guest went out of their way to say how much they enjoyed the band. Seriously, people were RAVING about them. We personally had an absolute blast dancing the night away and it will be a night that we will never forget! If you are thinking of investing in a band, Clockwork New England is well worth it! They will truly make your wedding memorable and even that much more special.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/4/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

The band was amazing. They had everyone dancing. The life of the party!

Profile Picture jen, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Wow!! We are so unbelievably impressed with the quality of this band. Clockwork played at our wedding on July 28th, 2018 in Lyme NH- and made our wedding the best!! The band was professional, incredibly communicative in the planning process, and dressed to impress. Ron made us feel very comfortable while we were planning the night, knowing that our family and friends were big dancers. From the smooth jazz during the cocktail hour, the fabulous first dance, and the jumping dance party after, the quality of this band was impressive. We had everyone from our college friends, grandparents, small kids and extended family ROCKING out all night. It was everything we wanted!

We had multiple guests joke to us that we (but mostly the band!) had raised the bar for weddings in our family for the next 50 years. This band blew our expectations OUT of the water- totally above and beyond. We are already planning when we can hire them again for the next family function. Thank you to the entire band!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork played at my daughter's wedding in New Hampshire this past weekend. They were fantastic from start to finish-so professional, and yet so much fun! Guests of every age were on the dance floor from start to finish-I had many guests come up to me and say that was the most fun they've had dancing at a wedding. We highly recommend this band! Thank you Ron and crew.

Profile Picture Meg, 7/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork is absolutely incredible! They were a huge hit at our wedding. A bunch of our wedding guests have been sending us thank you notes, text messages, and emails on how blown away they were of the band's performance at our wedding. People were dancing before the first plate was even served! The band members of Clockwork were extremely nice and professional. Ron Barth was an absolute joy to work with. We were extremely happy with their service and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture James, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best wedding band ever!! Amazingly talented and kept the dance floor packed from the first song to the last. Would recommend to everyone without question.

Profile Picture Patrick, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We were blown away by Clockwork New England for my daughter's wedding! BEST DECISION we could have made. Our guests couldn't stop raving about the music. EVERYONE was dancing...all ages, all night! Ken and Danielle's voices are amazing and all the musicians in the band were top notch. We couldn't have been happier. If you want an incredibly talented and professional band at an excellent value for your wedding HIRE them TODAY!! You will be very glad you did!!

Profile Picture Anne Marie, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

One of the first things we knew we wanted at our wedding was a band that would bring everyone to their feet and truly turn this celebration into a party. After much googling and reviewing a list of band options from the venue, I went and listened to Clockwork at a sports bar in Woburn on a Friday night when they were playing. Their enthusiasm and the quality of their music brought everyone to the dancefloor in what I would otherwise describe as a fairly serious sports bar. This made us so excited for the wedding reception and they did not disappoint. Within two songs we had guests asking us where we had found them and saying how good they were. They were able to learn all the songs we were hoping to have played and interacted with the crowd so that no one was ever bored or dwindling from the dance floor. It was a perfect celebration and we couldn't have been happier with Clockwork.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Everyone was dancing! Best band ever!

Profile Picture User4506332, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Look no further - Clockwork Boston will make your wedding dreams come true!!!

Ron Barth made every aspect of the planning process easy for us. He provided great recommendations for beautiful music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He also created the lighting design for our space because we purchased the uplighting package. He coordinated everything with our wedding venue and event coordinator, so the whole process was seamless for us. We would absolutely hire Ron again, and we enthusiastically and wholeheartedly recommend Clockwork Boston to you!!!

Ron and his team carefully and creatively curated an evening of live music that made our guests feel festive from the first moment they entered the venue. We opted for the piano-flute duo for the ceremony music, and they played contemporary love songs. For the processional, we had a Beatles theme with "In My Life" and "Here Comes the Sun" for the processional and "All You Need is Love" for the recessional. Our family and friends remarked they loved the fun, upbeat and still romantic feel of the ceremony.

We had the jazz trio for the cocktail hour, which was another outstanding choice! The music created a party atmosphere for our guests while they enjoyed food and drinks. Our guests shared that they loved the way the music made them feel as they socialized, reconnected, and celebrated.

The reception was like no other wedding we've ever been to! Ron kicked off the party with our first dance song, "You are the Best Thing" and till the last note played, the dance floor was packed. We asked Ron to create the perfect playlist and that's absolutely what happened. The music appealed to our guests, who ranged from mid twenties to early seventies. And, wow, the singers! the saxophone! the bass! the keys! the whole team! Whether playing Whitney Houston classics, Motown tunes, or today's hits, every number was filled with energy, passion, enthusiasm, and fun!

HIRE CLOCKWORK TODAY!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was PERFECT! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and every song was a hit! It was so important to us that all ages could boogie and enjoy the music - and clockwork delivered. If you want to think back about your wedding day and remember it as the night of your dreams, Ken & Danielle's group is a no brainer. They will, without a doubt, leave you and your guests wanting more and wishing to relive the night all over again without changing a thing.

Many of our friends and family have told us we had the best band at any wedding they had attended. This is an easy box to check off ladies and gentleman, hire Clockwork New England, look forward to your celebration and order the filet.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was incredible! They kept the dance floor full the whole reception, and every one of our guests absolutely loved them. They were incredible accommodative and professional, but also incredibly fun. I would highly highly recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Jaya, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Simply the best! Never have been to a wedding with better music! People not wanting to leave the dance floor to eat!!! Could have continued for hours. EVERYONE loved the band!

Profile Picture cynthia, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork Boston is an incredible band. Wedding guests danced the entire night, first note until last! Our guests needed to be reminded to leave the dance floor in order not to miss their dinner. They also have an excellent variety of music on their playlist. Use Clockwork Boston for your event! They will not disappoint!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/16/18, 1 Review