Clockwork Reviews

Clockwork 6
Clockwork 7

Kathleen Keenan · Getting married on 03/04/2021

This band is GREAT!!!

Clockwork New England played at my daughter's wedding last week. I cannot say enough about how great they were! Ken was so easy to work with and WOW! what a voices he and Nicole have! They and the band were incredible and the dance floor was rocking all night! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/08/2019

John K, Father Of The Bride · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wow! What a fantastic band.

All of our guests, from the bride and groom's age to parents and grandparents were up on the dance floor. We couldn't have had a better time. Great band and great people to work with.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Ronald

Ronald Newman · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Enthusiastic and energetic

As the father of the bride, I couldn't have been more pleased with the band. The quality of the music overall and, especially, the singers' voices, was wonderful. They were very enthusiastic and energetic and kept the party at a high energy level throughout. I didn't deal with the band directly, but those in the family who did found them good to work with. I recommend them to anyone who wants a lively and fun dance party.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Ted Werth · Married on 08/18/2019

Accomodating and wonderful music!

Very flexible to our specific request for the father/daughter dance music. Thanks! Also, got nothing but positive complements from many attendees.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Lynne Laramie · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing band!!

Clockwork Boston made my daughter’s wedding a total success! Everyone danced the whole night! I can’t say enough about this band! You will not regret booking them.

• Jane

Jane · Married on 08/09/2019

High Energy

Clockwork Boston performed at my son’s wedding at Wyndham Newport Hotel, RI. They were fabulous! The lead singer was very active on the dance floor getting all involved and putting on a great show. We could have danced all night. They knocked it out of the park singing Shallow and Shout! I would highly recommend this band. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Mark and Barbara Malavet · Married on 08/09/2019

Played at my daughters wedding in Newport RI. Great band!

Energetic and fun band! Great vocalists and musicians with a great selection of dance music. We had a dancing crowd and the band delivered!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Kelly Lemire · Married on 08/04/2019

Clockwork of Boston

My daughter had the most amazing wedding. We had so many comments that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. This was all due to the amazing band Clockwork of Boston. I highly recommend this band. Everyone in attendance had so much fun . . . dancing all night long. Thank you Clockwork Band for making our night so special. Kelly Lemire

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Clockwork 8

Michele Fregeau · Married on 08/03/2019

Terrific evening with Clockwork

Clockwork was absolutely wonderful. They have so much energy and enthusiasm. Their vocals are awesome. The dance floor was packed for the entire evening. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Laura · Married on 08/03/2019

Danced All Night!

Clockwork Boston was the best decision we made for our wedding! The vocals and instruments were fantastic. People were on the dance floor literally the entire night. I absolutely love when bands interact with the crowd, and Clockwork does just that. The lead singer and saxophonist get onto the dance floor with the crowd a few times which was amazing. Ron was also great to work with, you can tell he really loves what he does and puts in the efforts to make everything perfect.

• Sara

Sara Kayeum · Married on 08/03/2019

band takes wedding to NEXT LEVEL!

Working with this band was so easy- I filled out a thorough time line of the day with all the necessary information and then reviewed it with them about a week before my wedding. Any questions I had along the way were answered promptly. Everyone at my wedding kept saying how the band was the best they've ever seen. A true joy /honor to have them perform at my wedding! My dancing shoes are still dancing :)

Mary Ready · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic!

Best band we’ve heard in a long time! We had a very diverse group (3-70+) and everyone loved the music! Saw people on the dance floor I haven’t seen dancing in forever! Thank you for setting such a wonderful tone for this wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Bob Saul · Married on 07/10/2019

Best Band!!!

This band made the party!!!! Friendly, and attentive to the vibe. Love them!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Jenni

Jenni Bernhardt · Married on 07/06/2019

Talented musicians!

The band is professional, talented and really connects with the crowd.
    I highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Band!!

Hiring Clockwork Boston as our wedding band was one of the best decisions we made!!!! Ron was so easy to work with - super responsive and helpful during the months leading up to the wedding. I never once had to worry about missing any details related to the band as I could trust Ron and knew he was on top of it! We had light music played during our cocktail hour and then the full band for the reception. They really got everyone up and dancing and there were even a few of our wedding guests (including myself, the bride!) who got up on stage towards the end of the night! Everyone LOVED Clockwork and commented how great they were. If you are thinking about hiring Clockwork - I couldn’t recommend them more! Thanks Clockwork for making our wedding night so much fun! My legs hurt the next day but it was worth it :)

Sent on 07/16/2019

Katie Willoughby · Married on 06/29/2019

Clockwork New England

This band is fantastic! They played at our daughter’s wedding at the Woodstock Inn and made the reception a total success ! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. Their music , singing , upbeat attitude and high energy set the tone and all of our guests had a blast! I highly recommend them! Very nice to work with in planning and very helpful as well !! Thanks clockwork for making our daughter and son in law’s day the best ever !

Sent on 07/01/2019

James Roland · Married on 06/29/2019

Great band

Great band with stellar vocals and lots of energy. It was also a pleasure to work with them leading up to the big day.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept the dance floor full all night long!

Clockwork New England was fantastic!! During the planning process, they were easy to communicate with and very professional. On our actual wedding day, everything went off flawlessly, and the band was amazing. So many of our guests approached us to compliment them. They even got my elderly grandmother onto the dance floor, which I had never seen before - truly appealing to guests of all ages. Our late 20s friends didn't leave the dance floor the entire night. Thank you Clockwork!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2019

It was just awesome!!! Best time ever. Wish they could have played longer,

I would highly recommend hiring clockwork! Second time being at a wedding with them and they are great. One word to describe them is just simply Awesome!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • BENJAMIN

Benjamin Hirsch · Married on 06/27/2019

Amazing to work with and high energy

Clockwork Boston was amazing, they played our wedding and everyone had an amazing time. Ron was very helpful when our wedding ceremony and pictures had to be moved inside and they delayed setup to accommodate us when we decided the night before. The Music was beyond amazing and they had everyone dancing the whole night.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Lynch · Married on 06/22/2019

Great night thanks to Clockwork!

From start to finish the band was excellent, from providing music and microphones for the ceremony, to live music during cocktail hour, managing the intros, first dance, etc. and finally the reception. I had more people than I can count come up to me asking about the band and just raving about their performance. They had the dance floor full all night and everyone had an amazing time. In my opinion, worth every penny we spent to have a fully engaged crowd having fun all night!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Michael Fleisher · Married on 06/16/2019

A wailing sax, two great vocalist, rockin songs and flexible staging = a fantastic wedding reception

From sound tech to Ron, the group leader, they were fantastic. Great song selection, wailing sax, beautiful male and female lead vocalist, wonderful musicians, long sets that had everyone up and dancing (including the brides 95 year old grandmother).
    Very flexible and easy to work with. the outdoor had to be moved indoors due to rain so the ceremony took place in the same room cocktails and the buffet was to be served and the band and dancing were going be located. They worked around the last minute change ( chatting with the wedding coordinator at midnight/ day of the wedding to coordinate things) and set up, unobtrusively, in stages so the ceremony, cocktails and food service moved smoothly. They were ready to play on time and everyone loved dancing to their music and song. They also put together a streaming playlist we requested for the cocktail hour. Great people to work with and most importantly dance to and celebrate a joyous occasion. An unqualified recommendation to anyone considering engaging them.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Clockwork's reply:

Michael, thank you so much for your kind words! Dovi and Johanna's wedding was quite a smash hit, in spite of the weather.

Chelsea Flores · Married on 06/15/2019

Absolute best decision for our wedding!

I cannot say enough great things about Ron Barth and Clockwork Boston! My husband and I used Clockwork Boston for both our outdoor ceremony and our reception and it was truly the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding! From planning meetings before the wedding, Ron was always extremely responsive, professional and flexible and made me and my husband feel at complete ease leading up to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Ron and the band truly made both our ceremony and our reception absolutely perfect! From running everything during the ceremony so smoothly with the most beautiful music and specific song requests to the reception, where Ron and the band ran the entire evening with ease and where nearly every guest was out on the dance floor the ENTIRE night (I don't think anyone even wanted to sit down for dinner because they were having too much fun on the dance floor!), I couldn't have dreamed of a better evening and that is largely thanks to Clockwork Boston! Even over a month after our wedding, our friends and family members are still talking about how much they loved Clockwork Boston and how amazing they were! My husband and I now are anxiously waiting for the next wedding that we hopefully get to see Clockwork Boston perform at again!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Clockwork 9
    Clockwork 10
  • Ilona

Ilona · Married on 06/15/2019

Clockwork New England Brings Down the House

Clockwork New England played our wedding in June at the Tupper Manor in Beverly and our guests are still RAVING about their performance! We traveled all over the state catching wedding bands playing gigs-other-than-weddings last summer and knew we had the right group! Ron was excellent to deal with and both Ken, Patrick, and the whole band kept the party moving all night long with a mix of classic wedding hits, generational favorites, and top-40 all played in spectacular fashion. Their rendition of Hava Nagila brought down the house and is one of our guests’ favorite moments from the night. These guys are the real deal and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding band!!

Sent on 07/28/2019