391 Reviews for Clockwork

Learning New Songs (12)
Liability Insurance (5)
Sample Music (4)
383 Clockwork Reviews

Everyone was dancing! Best band ever!

Profile Picture User4506332, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was incredible! They kept the dance floor full the whole reception, and every one of our guests absolutely loved them. They were incredible accommodative and professional, but also incredibly fun. I would highly highly recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Jaya, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Clockwork was terrific to work with leading up to our wedding. Ron was extremely responsive to our questions and flexible with our requests. We had them play at our ceremony and our reception and they were awesome! We received rave reviews from our guests and they did a great job and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Clockwork helped make our night perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Beth, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

The perfect wedding band. They had everyone happily on the dance floor the whole night, and did a great job as MC as well. I recommend them very highly.

Profile Picture Robert, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Had a great experience working with the band. Any time I emailed them heading into the wedding they were super responsive. They were having a great time and so were the guests. The dance floor was full from beginning to end, I would definitely recommend this band!

Profile Picture Sean, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Dance floor was full all night

Profile Picture Cathy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

There is no greater joy than sharing the night with the people we love, good food, and music. And I had no idea how AMAZING the band would be! TALENTED, FRIENDLY, and THEY ENGAGED WITH THE AUDIENCE! I mean we really got down! The musicians are incredibly professional and energetic. EVERY DIME IS WORTH THEIR TIME!

Profile Picture Colby, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We are still getting compliments about our wedding band! Everyone raved about the band, how great they were and how much fun they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and kept it going! I couldn't think of a better band to have do your wedding! And Rich was so easy to work with, we gave him our ideas on how the intros would work and how the night would go and they exceeded our expectations! One of the best surprises was that we had a unique wedding song for our first dance, the band learned it, it was so special to have them sing it live versus a recorded version. They nailed it!

Profile Picture Ellie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The one thing I knew I wanted for my wedding was a live band. I’ve always loved live music, and I love to dance, so finding the right band was important to me. We searched high and low, and went to about 9 showcases. When we saw Clockwork New England perform, they had people up on the dance floor as soon as they played their first notes, and kept the dance floor packed all night. I knew I had to have them for my wedding, and they did not disappoint! My guests kept coming up to me saying how much they loved the band, and I’m still getting messages about them. They played the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone up and dancing, and that’s exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Clockwork to anyone! I’m even going to see if we can get them at our next office holiday party!

Profile Picture Robin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

Clockwork Boston did an amazing job at our wedding. They made the night truly special and were great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. The music selection was excellent and got everyone up and dancing. We lost count of the number of guests who commented to us that the band was fantastic, awesome, the best they'd ever heard, etc. -- we recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent singers and the band. Music selection was very good. Sound volume was appropriate so guests can enjoy the music and are also able to communicate with each other. Many guests at the wedding made positive comments about Clockwork.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork exceeded our expectations! They were fun, nice, easy to work with, professional, accountable, and everyone had a blast. The music was AWESOME! ... and the dance party was fantastic. They really helped to set the tone for our wedding and helped to make our day even more special. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork Boston were amazing! They were worth every penny, the reception was an absolute blast from start to finish! They were able to read the crowd, get everyone moving, the singer was in the audience and was so animated. The compliments have not stopped coming in, folks are saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to in their lives! Wherever you spend your money, prioritize the music!

Profile Picture mary, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding, from the ceremony and cocktail hour music, to making the bridal party introductions, to lighting up the dance floor with amazing vocals and instrumentals. Ron is a delight to work with and was quite accommodating of our personal requests. We can not recommend this band highly enough.

Profile Picture James, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork was AMAZING. they were great to work with from the beginning to the end. Ron is so responsive which in the wedding planning process makes things easier and more comfortable. when your working with multiple different vendors, its nice to know the most important one (THE MUSIC) is 100% committed! He also helped with our uplighting which was great. Our wedding was awesome because of clockwork. No one sat down besides for the meal which is what we wanted. everyone was dancing having a good time. we had them stay an extra hour since everyone was still dancing towards the end. If you dont book clockwork, your not booking the right band.

Profile Picture Perri, 10/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I had one job, and it was to pick the band... and I could not have done a better job. Clockwork New England was everything the reviews said it would be! The band was TERRIFIC. I can't say enough about them. From the time they opened up the dance floor, until the ceremony was over, the dance floor was PACKED. Even talking to guests weeks later, everyone is still raving about them. HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Patrick, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We are beyond thrilled with our experience with Clockwork Boston! They are the absolute best band you could have for your wedding and I can't say enough good things about them. They had our dance floor packed from the beginning of the night until beyond the last song. I have received so many messages from friends and family saying they had the best night dancing and loved the band. Ron was amazing at communicating and made it so easy for us throughout the planning process. Every member of the band was so nice and amazing. I highly recommend Clockwork Boston!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Reception

Live music makes the venue so special. Clockwork was outstanding, the floor was crowded and the band and dancers responding to the moment. A great time, thanks for putting the finishing touch on the wedding celebration.

Profile Picture Fred, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Ever since our wedding we've heard nothing but compliments from our guests about how incredible the band was. Clockwork brought such a high level of energy to the night with their performance. The dance floor was always packed and their professionalism and musical talent really brought the evening to another level. Leading up to the wedding Clockwork was very easy to work with, quick to respond, and made the music for the evening one of the easiest things to plan for. We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture James, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork took our wedding to the next level! We haven’t stopped getting compliments on how amazing they were, how everyone loved how interactive they got with our guests and overall how much more fun they had made our wedding. Ron was so quick to respond to any question or concern we had throughout the process and was extremely helpful! We will definitely be reccomending them to anyone who is looking, and I’m sure we will be getting more of “Who was your band?!!” THANKS CLOCKWORK WE COULDN’T HAVE MADE A BETTER CHOICE!
-Jordyn & Michael Ayers

Profile Picture Jordyn, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Clockwork is truly the best wedding band we've ever heard! Every post wedding comment was "The band was amazing!" They are so talented.. it's as if the original bands were there.. their friendliness and interaction with everyone was contagious.. Everyone was up dancing!

Profile Picture June, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England performed at my wedding reception on 9-30-17. Unbelievable performance. Vocals, instruments, song choices (we let them choose), and most importantly their showmanship were outstanding. They had everyone dancing and asking me where I found them. They even grabbed a few people off the dance floor and coached them through some songs, which was a highlight of the night. Could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture Don, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork performed at my son's wedding this past weekend. I have never in my life seen a wedding where every single guest was on the dance floor all night. THEY WERE AMAZING. I can't say enough about them. Most fun night of my life and the guests couldn't stop talking about how great the band was.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wedding was 2 days ago and I am already writing a review. RON IS AMAZING AND HIS TEAM IS FANTASTIC! My goal when planning the wedding was to have everyone on the dance floor the whole night and Ron and his team made that possible. Guests all night were asking who they were and we have been getting phone calls, emails and texts telling us how insanely amazing they were. Other than keeping the guests on the floor all night, Ron throughout the entire process was organized, efficient and answered emails at all times! It was truly a pleasure to work with him and his team and I cannot recommend them more highly. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION WE MADE and I am so excited to get back videos to look at all our guests shredding on the dance floor :) If dancing is your priority book NOW.

Profile Picture Jessi, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews