Clockwork Reviews

Clockwork 6
Clockwork 7

Deb Wight · Married on 01/12/2019

Do not miss this option

My son’s wedding was fantastic. This band was a significant contributor to that success. They got everyone on the dance floor and most people never left. Incredibly entertaining and a huge reason why the guests felt super appreciated and had a incredibly great time. They do not compare to even the best DJ. They facilitated the wedding without a flaw. The lead singers were fantastic and really rocked the audience with on the floor entertainment. Can’t say enough good things about this band. I got tons of compliments and had friends inquire about their availability for their children’s weddings.

Maggie · Married on 01/12/2019

Best decision we made

Next to deciding to marry one another, the the best decision my husband and I made was deciding to hire Clockwork Boston for our wedding day. Ron was incredibly easy to work with leading up to the date and super helpful in planning. The music at our wedding was absolutely incredible. Our guests could not stop dancing- and the dance floor was packed the entire evening. Our family and friends cannot stop gushing about how incredible the music was -- and many are brainstorming the next event for which we could hire Clockwork Boston. We can't thank this incredibly talented group enough for making the night so memorable!

• Beth

Beth · Married on 12/31/2018

The best investment of our wedding!!!

What can I say? Ken and Danielle and their entire band were so incredible- they made our wedding such a fantastic and memorable night and I will never forget it. First off my now husband, Keith and myself only viewed one band which was Clockwork New England before deciding about half way through their set that this was it- we had to have them. Not only are they so talented vocally but their guitarist and saxophonist give so much dimension to the sound. We got married on New Year’s Eve at the Beauport hotel in Gloucester and they made it their goal to get everyone in the party mode and dancing all night long- even some of our older more reserved family members were cutting a rug! If you were on the fence between a DJ and a band I cannot recommend Clockwork more. A band brings so much more to a wedding that DJ ever can and Ken and Danielle are phenomenal vocalists and so engaging with the crowd. Please look them up and go check out one of their gigs near by- you will not be disappointed. And for a new year’s wedding I thought the price was very reasonable!! I will never stop talking about you guys- you made our whole wedding come to life. And Ken as you said, we’ll always have Scoreboards!!

Kristyn Kelly · Married on 12/31/2018

NYE Wedding 12/31/2018

Ron and the entire Clockwork Boston Band were incredible! We had a large NYE wedding right outside Boston and knew we wanted to keep everyone on the dancefloor until the early hours of the morning. They exceeded our expectations! Countless guests approached us during and after the wedding to ask us who are band was and commented on how talented, high-energy, and versatile they were. Ron was extremely professional and responsive and worked with us throughout the year to customize portions of our playlist and edit special songs that we selected for our individual dances. Clockwork made our wedding an epic party that we will never forget! Highly recommend!

• Susan

Susan · Married on 12/28/2018

Best Band Ever!

We recently had the band Clockwork New England play at my daughter’s wedding. They were such an exceptional band! The dancefloor was packed the whole time and EVERYONE at the wedding were raving about them after. The MC Ron did an fantastic job introducing the bride and groom and wedding party and kept the schedule going. He spoke several times with the Bride and Groom ahead of time to get their music choices. My only regret was the time went by too fast! A premier band like Clockwork New England is a must for a successful wedding event. You won’t be disappointed!

Liz Taddei · Married on 12/07/2018

Equisite! Everyone, "Lovedd the band!!!"

Ron and the band were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We found Clockwork Boston from friends of mine who attended a few weddings that the band did over the past few years. They are unforgettable and had the whole guest list from Grammy to our 3 year old nephew on the dance floor. Since this is most likely your first wedding that you are putting together, it helps working with vendors that have expertise and familiarity within the industry. Ron really made the wedding experience/planning so easy and fun! They were able to play all of our songs from our first dance, Adele "Love Song", to our Father of the Bride and Mother of the Groom songs. Ron also kept the day upbeat and helped keep us to our timeline. The ceremony and reception had a great flow all led by Ron and we could not be more grateful. So happy to have them be part of our special day and definitely recommend them to anyone in search of a stellar, upbeat, fun, kind band!:)

Michelle Russillo · Married on 11/24/2018

Best band ever!!

Clockwork Boston is the best band ever! It was the best time of our lives. The band made the wedding perfect. I expected a lot, but clockwork went way above and beyond our expectations! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and my phone is blowing up with compliments about clockwork and how it was the best wedding they had been to, and this is all due to Ron and his professional and incredible musicians. If you are looking for a band for your wedding, you will be making a huge mistake if you do not hire this band! I can assure you no one compares! I miss them already!!

Jacqueline · Married on 11/24/2018

If you want the best wedding ever, you NEED Clockwork Boston!

I cannot express enough how amazing it was to have Clockwork Boston perform at our wedding. Not only were they incredibly accommodating and easy to work with, they rocked the dance floor all night long. They exceeded all of our expectations, and even let the groom get up on the mic and perform a couple Billy Joel songs (it's one of our party traditions). Their song list is miles long, and they had everyone from ages 5 to 95 dancing and having a great time. I gave them total control over what to play and how to run the night, and I'm so glad I did. These guys are professionals and know how to put on a show. They also did a beautiful job playing our ceremony music. I would definitely recommend Clockwork Boston to anyone looking for a wedding band that can pretty much do anything. Can't thank you guys enough!!

Lisa Burns · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Entertainment

Couldn't have chosen a more professional, talented and amazing band. Everyone was incredible to work with from Ron Barth to Ken the singer. Wedding was bumping all night long. Hiring Clockwork New England was the best decision! Would definitely recommend then to everyone. My quests couldn't stop raving about them,

Ross Fishbein · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent Band

They were professional, accommodating, flexible, and got everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE, on the dance floor.

Kyla · Married on 10/26/2018

Best wedding band in Boston - you’ll be in good hands!

Booking Clockwork Boston was one of the best decisions we made early on in our wedding process. My husband and I planned from abroad, so it was important to us to have vendors we could trust with minimal direction. Ron got us from the absolute beginning, and removed all stress of the music (which is very important to my whole family) from the entire planning period.

Ron and the entire Clockwork Boston crew really brought our wedding to the next level. I can’t compliment their timing, ability to get the party going, or most importantly talent enough! We have a lot of professional musicians in our family, including the maid of honor who is an Opera singer by trade. Even our toughest critics were floored by their talent!! What’s more, Ron’s perfect MC-ing was there to help smooth over any tension after our reverend had nearly passed out during the ceremony (you can’t plan everything!) thankfully, clockwork Boston was there to get people up and dancing and within minutes any snafu was forgotten in the place of a fun, awesome, dance party. The lead singer’s energy, performance, and voice were impeccable. Absolutely the best wedding band in Boston!! People talked about the band all night and I’m sure will for years to come. We are some of the first of our friends to get married, and I hope I get to see them again at my friends weddings in the future! Go ahead, book Clockwork Boston today and rest easy knowing your wedding’s music will be top notch.

Thank you Ron and Clockwork Boston!!

Maria · Married on 10/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Our wedding was a hit because of them! Everyone can’t stop telling us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how the band was outstanding. They had the crowd on their feet right from the start before we even had dinner, people couldn’t wait to get out and dance! Ken was lively and really knows how to engage the crowd! I wish we could do it all over again!

Clockwork 8
    Clockwork 9

Stephanie Vailas · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Band Ever!!!

This band is our family's designated wedding band - and I wouldn't want it any other way! Ron and his team are truly amazing. Thanks so much for making our wedding the best day ever! Highly recommend to anyone who wants everyone on the dance floor all night :)

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Guests said they had never seen so many "adults" dancing at a wedding before...So much fun. Would highly recommend. Music of all types...

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough good things about this band! We LOVE them!!! Leading up to the wedding they were so responsive and helpful with our planning. They accommodated all our requests. And then created an EPIC party. Our guests are still raving about them. Saying they are the best cover band they've ever heard play live (not just at a wedding!) I strongly encourage you to hire them - you will not be disappointed!

• Chelsy

Chelsy Spencer · Married on 09/29/2018

The best wedding decision we made. Book this band now!

Clockwork Boston is FANTASTIC! We hired them for our wedding in September 2018 and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Ron was courteous, professional, and an overall great guy to work with, from the first phone call to the day of the event. He was a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other wedding vendors we worked with. Our parents heard Clockwork Boston at previous wedding and highly recommended them. After watching a few videos of past performances, we book them as soon as we could. We had pretty high expectations, and they absolutely shattered them. They had our wedding of 170 guests dancing the entire time! Half of our wedding guests were from New Jersey, about 5 hours away from the venue, and so many people asked if Clockwork Boston was willing to travel. We got so many compliments on the band. The lead singers were fun, interactive, and had amazing voices. The band was by far the best part of our wedding. If you hire them, I promise that you will not be disappointed!

john · Married on 09/28/2018

Hands down the best wedding band ever. They left nothing on the stage. Thanks for making it a great night.

Darla · Married on 09/28/2018

If you want your guests on their feet and dancing, look no further than this band!! They made the night and everyone raved about the great sound and dancing!!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

You were amazing. Everyone had a great time. The whole evening was so special. Clockwork Boston made the evening so special. Lots of great music. Could play anything.
    Thanks for making this evening very memorable.

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Of all the decisions that we made when helping to plan our daughter’s wedding, hiring this band was the best one!!!! They were amazing from start to finish! Everyone was up dancing the entire time!!!! Worth every penny!

Clockwork 10
    Clockwork 11
    Clockwork 12
    Clockwork 13

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2018

As musicians, we knew early on that a band was something we would be investing in for our wedding. But what we didn’t know were any wedding bands in New England! And so began the search through all the wedding bands websites and videos in our price range. Early on, Clockwork New England was a clear frontrunner! The vocals were amazing and not only did they do amazing covers – they made them their own and incorporated everyone in the room. My husband and I did a phone call with the manager about a year before the wedding and hired them a few hours later, without even talking to any other groups. We finally got to see the band in person a few weeks before the wedding and we knew that we would not be disappointed. We opted for the two piece band for our cocktail hour, which was wonderful, and the entire evening with the full band went off without a hitch! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night, singing and dancing along. They sang all three of our special dances perfectly and it added a nice, personalized touch to our evening. Furthermore, without knowing that we could sing or needing to rehearse with us, they accommodated our request to sing a song together. All of our attendees had a wonderful time! We only wish that we could do it all over – but would settle for one of our friends booking them in the future :)

Julianne O'neill · Married on 09/21/2018

The BEST Wedding Band!!

Clockwork was AMAZING!!!!! They were so great, I can't even put it into words. If you want a party, if you want to dance, if you want all your guests to complement you on your band selection, book Clockwork. They were easy to work with, they learned TWO songs for us. They just overall KILLED it. We are still getting complements when we see people. They had people on the dance floor all night and it was amazing. They were, in my opinion, one of the best bands that we saw when searching for a band and they delivered on our wedding day.

Margaret · Married on 09/20/2018

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Helen · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW!!!! I would recommend these guys to anyone. They kept the party going all night! We were nervous at first because we recently moved to Nashville and couldn’t listen live to the band prior to our wedding so we trusted a friend who also had Clockwork Boston at their wedding. Brides don’t fret!! You won’t ever be disappointed with this band. So many guests approached me telling me our band was beyond fantastic. They are truly one of the best bands and we felt so lucky to have Clockwork Boston at our wedding reception! Thank you, Ron!