Clockwork Reviews

448 | Boston, MA

448 Reviews for Clockwork

448 Clockwork Reviews

Michele · Married on 10/06/2018

Guests said they had never seen so many "adults" dancing at a wedding before...So much fun. Would highly recommend. Music of all types...

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

I can't say enough good things about this band! We LOVE them!!! Leading up to the wedding they were so responsive and helpful with our planning. They accommodated all our requests. And then created an EPIC party. Our guests are still raving about them. Saying they are the best cover band they've ever heard play live (not just at a wedding!) I strongly encourage you to hire them - you will not be disappointed!

john · Married on 09/28/2018

Hands down the best wedding band ever. They left nothing on the stage. Thanks for making it a great night.

Darla · Married on 09/28/2018

If you want your guests on their feet and dancing, look no further than this band!! They made the night and everyone raved about the great sound and dancing!!

Susan · Married on 09/22/2018

You were amazing. Everyone had a great time. The whole evening was so special. Clockwork Boston made the evening so special. Lots of great music. Could play anything.
    Thanks for making this evening very memorable.

Kathleen · Married on 09/22/2018

Of all the decisions that we made when helping to plan our daughter’s wedding, hiring this band was the best one!!!! They were amazing from start to finish! Everyone was up dancing the entire time!!!! Worth every penny!

Clockwork 1
    Clockwork 2
    Clockwork 3
    Clockwork 4

Margaret · Married on 09/20/2018

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Helen · Married on 09/16/2018

WOW!!!! I would recommend these guys to anyone. They kept the party going all night! We were nervous at first because we recently moved to Nashville and couldn’t listen live to the band prior to our wedding so we trusted a friend who also had Clockwork Boston at their wedding. Brides don’t fret!! You won’t ever be disappointed with this band. So many guests approached me telling me our band was beyond fantastic. They are truly one of the best bands and we felt so lucky to have Clockwork Boston at our wedding reception! Thank you, Ron!

Therese · Married on 09/15/2018

Clockwork New England performed at my daughter's wedding this weekend. WOW !! I had no choice to take the boot off of my broken foot and dance. Paying for it now, but it was worth the pain.

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

It's hard to put into words just how amazing Clockwork Boston is! We considered several bands for our wedding, but honestly none compare to Clockwork Boston in terms of responsiveness, service, or performance. Ron was quick to respond and incredibly helpful in planning out our day - I found many of the other bands were slow to respond and a bit short in how they responded. We used Clockwork for our cocktail hour as well as our reception and were thrilled with both! We chose the piano and sax for Cocktail hour which set the mood perfectly. We then had a long reception - 5.5 hours - and Clockwork Boston kept the dance floor packed for the ENTIRE TIME. We had guests still wanting to continue dancing and singing when it ended!! The band did an awesome job of keeping the energy high with DJ sets when they took breaks, so there was no lull in the nigh. The band did a great job interacting and engaging with our guests. We received more compliments that night and since our wedding on how we had the best band anyone has seen and how much fun our guests had dancing the night away. We cannot say thank you enough to Ron and the rest of Clockwork Boston for making our wedding an absolute blast. No doubt in my mind it wouldn't have been the same without them. Book Clockwork Boston if you want to dance so much you're sore the next day and sing so loud you lose your voice. We love you guys, thank you!

Betsy · Married on 09/14/2018

Absolutely made the night perfect!!!

Clockwork 5
    Clockwork 6

Roy · Married on 09/14/2018

Clockwork Boston played at my daughter's wedding and they were amazing. I saw them perform last April and knew after one song that my daughter had made the right choice for her band. I was looking forward to how they would perform at the wedding and I could not have been more pleased. Their combination of vocal and musical talents along with their engagement with the guests can't be beat. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Nicole · Married on 09/14/2018

Highly engaging band - highly recommend! Ron was very responsive and professional in his communications. Ron also did a great job MC'ing the event. The band learned to play the wedding song of our choice a few weeks before the wedding. We started with a high energy mini dance set right after the first dance which set the tone for the rest of the night. Everyone was on the dance floor throughout the night, and even joined the band on the stage for the last few songs. The lead singer also joins the crowd on the dance floor and even let my brother join him on one song. All the guests left the wedding saying "that band was awesome!!"

Clockwork 7

Ashley · Married on 09/14/2018

I had clockwork New England play at my wedding in September 2018 in Newport RI. This band was amazing!!! Exceeded all our expectations. Our guests could not stop talking about how much they loved clockwork New England. The manager was professional and helpful through out the booking process. I would recommend clockwork New England to everyone.

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 09/02/2018

Our experience with Clockwork Boston was stellar from the very beginning. Ron was so easy to work with and really took into consideration our requests for the type of music we wanted the band to play at our wedding. The transition into the DJ break was so seamless, we didn’t even realize the band had stopped playing! I was a little worried about how much the band gets involved on the dance floor and sings throughout the crowd, but honestly, it made it so fun and everyone loved it! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in having a live band - our guests are still talking about it being one of their favorite parts of the wedding! Worth every penny, trust me!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline Garvey · Married on 09/02/2018

The GOAT of Wedding Bands

This band literally made our wedding. We got so so many compliments. Originally I wasn't sold on a band over a DJ, but I'm so glad my husband convinced me. The band interacted with the crowd, let my brother in law play with them and basically made the night an amazing party. Everyone was up dancing the entire night which was all I ever wanted for my wedding reception. There's nothing this band can't play-everything sounds amazing. (For example-our wedding song was Sam Cooke and later they played Starships with Nicki Minaj and both sounded like the recording but better).The band is obviously pricier than a standard DJ but honestly worth every single penny. We also looked at several bands in the Boston area and this one is hands down the absolute best. They are also very organized and easy to work with.

Bottom Line-Book this Band!

Mat · Married on 09/01/2018

Clockwork New England were the MVP of my wedding (excluding my bride, of course). Ken and the rest of the band brought the house down. Just incredible.

Rebecca · Married on 09/01/2018

Where to begin with Clockwork Boston… I came across this band while scouring the internet looking for a group to play for our wedding. I reached out to the group to check on availability as well as pricing and was very pleased with the promptness in which I heard from their manager and band member, Ron. After speaking with Ron I knew this was the right band for us to have at our wedding. My fiancé and I then had the opportunity to listen to them play live in Boston. We were blown away! The energy this group has besides being amazing musicians, is incredible. I didn’t stop dancing for a second! Throughout the next few months I had wonderful conversations with Ron. As a bride planning her big day, it brings such peace of mind to know you will get a prompt response. We had our wedding two weeks ago and our guests are still talking about this band. From the minute they started playing there wasn’t an empty space on the dance floor. We had every generation out there as well. That truly is a testament to how incredible this band is. Don’t keep looking for your band, Clockwork Boston is the perfect band for your event; book them now before they are no longer available for you day!

Jenna · Married on 08/25/2018

I wish I could give them 10 stars!! Clockwork Boston was incredible from beginning to end. Their professionalism during the planning process put us at ease and their willingness to cater to our vision really made our wedding stand out from the rest.
    The band learns a few additional songs that were special to us and their performance was FANTASTIC! We also used their uplighting services for a one-stop shop and their lighting made the room come alive and set the mood in the best way. Our friends are still talking about how good they were over a month later!

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot recommend Clockwork enough! Everyone raved about the band and we were all on the dance floor all night! Ron was very reachable and easy to work with early on in the booking process, and Rich was great to work with the month leading up to the big day. Don't hesitate to book Clockwork!

Sasha · Married on 08/18/2018

Clockwork Boston is THE BEST! I had seen them at a friend’s wedding 5+ years ago, and could still remember thinking they were amazing- I was SO excited to find out that they were available on our wedding day! From the beginning, Ron was very easy to work with, and responsive throughout the process. He answered all of our questions, and was helpful in building a timeline for the reception. For our first dance, we chose a song that was less familiar to the band, and wanted a specific version- Ron made this happen. They learned it just a few weeks before the wedding and executed it with absolute perfection!! The band members were PHENOMENAL- they interacted with all of the guests (both young and old) in a fun and engaging way, and the song selection and performance kept the whole crowd dancing all night long. Everyone is still raving about them!!!

stephanie · Married on 08/16/2018

Clockwork was the first thing I nailed down for my wedding, and I'm so glad I did. They were incredibly patient while the rest of the details for the wedding fell into place--even our first song which I told them two days before (it was DJ'ed, not performed!). Ron was incredibly responsive, thorough and detail-oriented. The lead singers were extremely engaging and the whole band was incredibly skilled. They also let my brother and his wife perform, which was a cherry on top for me. Everyone had an amazing time, and I know this band is largely responsible for that! Thank you!

Vicki · Married on 08/11/2018

Your search for the perfect wedding band is over! Look no further! Clockwork Boston played at our daughter's wedding this past weekend. They blew the roof off! The dance floor was packed all night. Even guests who don't usually dance could not stay off the dance floor. They are all super talented musicians and the two singers were fantastic and had great stage presence. They played a perfect mix of contemporary and older dance music. The room was rocking! Every guest asked us where we found such an amazing band. We've been to many weddings and they are, without a doubt, the best wedding band we've ever heard. Three of the musicians also played at the ceremony and cocktail hour and that was perfect too. Ron Barth handles the business end of things and he is very professional and pleasant to deal with. So, sign the contract now and thank me later :)

Julie · Married on 08/04/2018

Clockwork New England was everything we wanted and more in a band for our wedding. When we saw them at one of their showcases we knew we had to book them! Ron was great to work with through the entire process. He was very organized and made us feel very comfortable about all the details and nuances. From the moment the band started playing all of our guests were so impressed and excited to get on the dance floor. They knew exactly what we wanted for songs and really got the crowd going. Almost every guest went out of their way to say how much they enjoyed the band. Seriously, people were RAVING about them. We personally had an absolute blast dancing the night away and it will be a night that we will never forget! If you are thinking of investing in a band, Clockwork New England is well worth it! They will truly make your wedding memorable and even that much more special.

Clockwork 8