Clockwork Reviews

587 Reviews for Clockwork

• Belinda

Belinda L. · Married on 07/18/2021

Boogie on down…

Clockwork was more than a wedding band. We were treated to a theatrical performance, a dance concert. Even our wheel chair guest was boogying.

Sent on 07/18/2021

Amy T. · Married on 07/17/2021

Highly recommend Clockwork!

My husband and I saw Clockwork Boston perform at our friends wedding & we knew instantly that we found the band for our wedding. They brought so much energy & our guests are still talking about how amazing they were days later! To this day we are convinced that they played the best rendition of “SHOUT!” we have ever heard! In addition, they were extremely responsive & reliable in the months leading up to the wedding. Some of our other vendors took weeks to respond to our questions but Clockwork would respond that day! This really eased our stress in the weeks/ days leading up to the wedding - to know that they were extremely reliable & professional. We highly recommend Clockwork & will be referring them to all our friends & family!

Sent on 07/21/2021

Elise A. · Married on 07/11/2021

Clockwork EASTCOAST Is THE Band to Choose

Holy %&%#^! We were SO happy with Clockwork Eastcoast. We originally booked New England, but they weren't available for our new date when we had to reschedule our wedding. I was a little nervous because Eastcoast is the newest of the group and I had never heard them play before. It was MEANT TO BE that Eastcoast could play at our wedding. Our guests keep saying it was more like a concert than a wedding. They were interactive with our guests and even came onto the dance floor to perform. Their vocals are incredible. What's cool is they also come with a DJ, which was helpful for songs the band didn't know. I highly highly highly recommend this band. Two weeks later and people are still commenting on how amazing the band was.

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • Cate

Cate · Married on 07/10/2021

Clockwork was the best part of our wedding

Our wedding planner suggested Clockwork and wow, am I glad she did. They are the best wedding band we've ever seen.

We had family on the dance floor who we never thought in a million years would dance. They played songs that everyone knew and it felt like a fun concert.

We've had dozens of guests mention to us how good they were and we keep getting asked for their contact info. Which is great, because that means we'll possibly get to hear them at future weddings! ;)

Ron paid attention to every detail and made the reception run so smoothly. He introduced our parents and MOH/best man, so they didn't have to worry about knowing when to speak.

Hiring Clockwork was easily one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding. It's all everyone is talking about — and I'm still shocked that all of our family was on the dance floor.

Constance L. · Married on 07/05/2021

Mother-of-the-Bride, review of Clockwork

The band was trully awesome and very professional! Everyone at the wedding reception enjoyed the music and danced all night long! So much fun:-)
    The members were very personable and knew exactly how to interact with the crowd.
    Their music was so good you would have thought we had the main act of a number one band playing at Gilette Stadium. Whatever song they performed pretty much sounded like the original artist who made it famous, unbelievable!

My daughter, the bride, had worked with one of the singers as a server at a restaurant years ago, made the selection. What a great choice! I would definitely recommend Clockwork without any hesitation.

Sent on 07/15/2021

Pam · Married on 07/04/2021

Amazing music 🎶

Absolutely provided a music experience perfect for my son’s wedding day... for the young and old! Not a one guest left sitting at the dinner tables!!

Sent on 07/05/2021

Matthew · Married on 07/04/2021

Outstanding

Amazing band. People will be talking about this musical experience for years. Bravo, for the show.

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Claire

Claire M. · Married on 07/04/2021

Best Band to Dance with All Night!

Every single one of my guests raved about Clockwork's performance at our wedding. The entire band was excellent, and the singers and instrumentalists engaged with guests throughout the night! Clockwork played amazing songs to get guests out on the dance floor -- they even had to ask guests to return to their seats for dinner because guests were enjoying dancing so much! Ron is very professional and responsive, and most importantly, he is fun! I had a great time planning with him, and he was very knowledgeable about important day-of wedding details. We would highly recommend Clockwork to other couples, and we hope to use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2021

Claire R. · Married on 06/26/2021

Best wedding band ever!

All of the guests got up to dance , even the grandparents ! Everyone felt like they were at a concert with the original artists singing the songs & playing the music !!

Sent on 06/28/2021
  • Kristy

Kristy N. · Married on 06/26/2021

Unbelievable!

I can’t say enough about this band. It was a cross between amazing music and feeling like you were at a concert. They played music for all ages and they guests danced all night. They are responsive, professional, and so much fun! Every guest raves about them! 10/10!

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Susan

Susan H. · Married on 06/20/2021

Clockwork Boston

Clockwork Boston is an amazing band! At our wedding everyone was dancing all night. They were easy to work with, we highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/27/2021

Chelsea · Married on 06/19/2021

Clockwork was amazing!!!

Clockwork was fantastic! my guests kept asking me "where did you find this band!?". They are so talented, fun and got the whole room up and dancing. I would recommend them to anyone! Ron worked with me beforehand to create the exact atmosphere I was looking for. Clockwork was amazing and I have nothing but great things to say! Hire them!

Sent on 07/07/2021

Karen P. · Married on 06/18/2021

Fabulous band that had everyone dancing all night!

Outstanding group of musicians! Loads of energy, great song selections and had everyone on their feet dancing! Great experience working with them!

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa K. · Married on 06/18/2021

Unbelievable! We had so much fun!

Clockwork kept the party going.. we didn’t want to stop dancing all night. They did an excellent job and great variety in music!

Darcy P. · Married on 06/12/2021

Spectacular!!!

Everyone had a wonderful time and the band was amazing!!! Huge success! We are just sad that its over! Thank you, clockwork for celebrating with us and making our event spectacular!! Clockwork really knows how to get everyone up and on the dance floor! I would highly recommend them for your special day!!

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Seth

Seth R. · Married on 06/12/2021

Clockwork New England

We hired Clockwork New England for our wedding reception. From the first conversation with Ron, to working with Patrick and Ken every step of the way a pleasure and professional. They were extremely accommodating and understanding when our wedding had to be postponed for a year due to COVID in 2020. From the beginning of the reception through they blew the roof off! Ken Brown and the rest of the band are extremely talented. Everyone asked how we found them. Their live show is so dialed in, every one loved it. 10/10 would book again. Boogie, ooogie, ooogie!

• Michaela

Michaela C. · Married on 06/09/2021

Clockwork made our COVID wedding spectacular!

When we first started planning our wedding, we knew Clockwork would be our band. I first heard them at our friends wedding a few years ago, and they had the whole dance floor packed the entire night.

We booked Clockwork before COVID had even started for our November wedding. Once we realized COVID would be here for the long haul, we decided we needed to move our wedding date up so we could have it outside. Ron was so easy to work with, was very responsive, and extremely patient as we worked through everything. We had so many questions and he had all of the answers right away.

We had so many concerns with having a COVID wedding, and one of them was if people would get up on the dance floor. Before the wedding, Ron assured us that would not be an issue, and was he right! Some people never left the dance floor - they had people dancing all night! They bring an incredible energy (and unbelievable vocals!) that makes for an unforgettable experience.

We received so many compliments about Clockwork and are so grateful that they were our wedding band. They made our COVID wedding feel like a non-COVID one. We hope we can have them back when we can have a second reception with our originally planned guest list! Thank you to Ron and team for your amazing work!

Sent on 09/22/2020

Jennifer M. · Married on 06/05/2021

Mother of the groom

What a fantastic band. They were professional, engaging, entertaining and kept the crowd on the dance floor all night. They had a very diverse play list. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Andrew

Andrew M. · Married on 06/05/2021

The Best Wedding Band Ever!!

When my wife and I got engaged, we wrote down our priorities for what we wanted for our reception. A big band was on the top of both of our list. We set out to find a band with range, versatility and the ability to cater to us on our special day. Clockwork New England did all that and more!! We couldn't have asked for a nicer band which really made the party. I have never received so many texts and calls the day after telling us how great the entertainment was. They worked with us on songs we liked, people were dancing the entire time, their sound system and set up was fantastic. It really helped us decide on them when we watched their videos and most of them were at venue with real audience. They were incredible from our first dance to our last song and everything in between. I can't recommend them enough for their professionalism, communication and performance. Truly a top notch band that should be booked for your next occasion!

Sent on 06/16/2021

Dk · Married on 06/05/2021

I am a musician myself and the band was great and encouraged me to play with them which was awesome.

I am a musician (amateur) myself and the band was great and encouraged me to play with them which was great.

Sent on 06/16/2021
  • Julie

Julie K. · Married on 06/05/2021

Incredibly talented

WOW! This band was amazing. They were so fun, upbeat, and even were flexible in letting my dad and uncle jump in and play trumpet and drums with the band for our wedding! Everyone asked us to share the band info after the wedding because they all thought it was just the most fantastic band they'd ever heard at a wedding. Their preview videos online can't possibly capture how impressive the vocalists were. Both our male and female vocalist were incredible and rivaled the original artists in the singing of songs that require serious talent. We never wanted the night to end, it was SO much fun.

Sent on 06/26/2021
  • Laurie

Rachel D. · Married on 06/04/2021

Every parents wish for their daughter….

For our daughter’s wedding the venue was beautiful, the food delicious, but it was CLOCKWORK that made the celebration extraordinary. Our guests enjoyed their music and danced all night. Every band member was so friendly and accommodating. We can’t thank them enough for their part in making our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding so perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Bob

Bob S. · Married on 05/30/2021

Book Clockwork Boston Now!

Wow! My daughter and Son-in-law booked these guys for their wedding and they were A Ma Zing! I don't remember a wedding that I attended where more people said "That band was awesome" the next day. Ron, the keyboard player, and band manager worked with me on a song that I performed during my toast and he couldn't have been more accommodating. These guys made the wedding, book them!

Sent on 06/06/2021

Scott S. · Married on 05/30/2021

Hire them if you want to dance the night away!

Clockwork knows how to get the party started, and how to keep it going! Ron and the team at Clockwork are amazing. Ron took the time to learn what types of music we liked and understand the timeline of our wedding. Ron did an excellent job playing the MC for the night, and with one song got our entire wedding (all 120 people) on the dance floor. To say they know how to play is an understatement, they are honestly the best band we have ever heard. From the vocals to the instruments to even the pre-recorded music during their quick dinner break, they kept the party going. Our favorite part aside from the song choices and excellent production were how engaged they were with the audience. Seamingly the whole night the singers and/or instrumentalists were on the dance floor having a blast! How cool is it to have a saxophone solo in the middle of your dance floor at your wedding?! It was incredible. Thank you Clock Work Boston for everything, five stars isn't enough praise for how incredible you all are. Every single guest at our party continues to talk about how amazing the band was, and we couldn't agree more. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2021