401 Reviews for Clockwork

Liability Insurance (5)
Sample Music (4)
Willing to Travel (2)
393 Clockwork Reviews

Fantastic band. Gets crowd going, phenomenal musicians. Would recommend and hire again!!

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Everyone was dancing! Best band ever!

Profile Picture User4506332, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was incredible! They kept the dance floor full the whole reception, and every one of our guests absolutely loved them. They were incredible accommodative and professional, but also incredibly fun. I would highly highly recommend them for any wedding.

Profile Picture Jaya, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

This band is fantastic...no other way to say it! EVERYONE at the wedding commented on how wonderful they were. Not only are they a great band, they are wonderful people. Really made the guests feel welcome! Can't thank them enough for making my daughter's wedding spectacular!!!!!!

Profile Picture cindy, 6/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

An unbelievable band with excellent service. We threw some curveballs at them, and they were so accommodating and positive.

Profile Picture Nick, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England put my daughter's wedding over the top! So many guests came to us and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to because of the band. I saw some guests that I've known for over 30 years who have never danced up on their feet and moving. They brought both sides of my daughter's new and old families together as one!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

I’m writing this review from our mini-moon because of how incredibly happy I am that we booked Clockwork Boston for our wedding. Choosing a band for our wedding was one of the most stressful decisions we made in the planning process given how important it is to make a good party. We chose Clockwork based on the recommendation of a friend who had hired them and it was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. I was so nervous throughout the year leading up since I had never seen them live myself and am naturally skeptical of reviews. As soon as I heard them playing jazz during cocktail hour I knew I had nothing to worry about. They are truly an exceptionally talented group of artists and MADE our wedding. Our friends, all from NY and some of whom are musicians themselves could not believe it and even went up them after to sing their praises. Aside from their tremendous performance, Ron is an absolute delight to work with. He is very responsive and is a consummate professional. Lastly, they were by far the best value vendor we worked with. I could go on forever...They are not kidding around, for the time of your life BOOK THIS BAND.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals

Clockwork was the best! We had multiple guests come over and tell us that they had never seen a better performer at a wedding before. My wife and I could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Justin, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band was great and very professional. Everyone really had an awesome time dancing to their music.

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork New England was phenomenal!!! They played at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. From the moment they started to play till the last song of the evening...the dance floor was full, nonstop dancing! We had guest from all ages and everyone was commenting on what a great selection of music/songs was played!! Book them early, they're more than worth it!!:)

Profile Picture mariah, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals

Clockwork Boston played at our wedding in late April 2018 and they were phenomenal. They are a very talented group and kept our guests dancing the whole night. Ron and the band were so easy to interact with, responding within minutes of reaching out and completely flexible all the way up through the event. I highly highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

What can I say besides WOW! Clockwork was nothing short of amazing, that my guests are still talking about how entertaining they were. The dance floor was always full and Ken was always involving the crowd. My husband and I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful time we had and how happy we were with Clockwork!
-Jeff Providence Biltmore

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork was terrific to work with leading up to our wedding. Ron was extremely responsive to our questions and flexible with our requests. We had them play at our ceremony and our reception and they were awesome! We received rave reviews from our guests and they did a great job and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Clockwork helped make our night perfect in every way!

Profile Picture Beth, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

The perfect wedding band. They had everyone happily on the dance floor the whole night, and did a great job as MC as well. I recommend them very highly.

Profile Picture Robert, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Had a great experience working with the band. Any time I emailed them heading into the wedding they were super responsive. They were having a great time and so were the guests. The dance floor was full from beginning to end, I would definitely recommend this band!

Profile Picture Sean, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Dance floor was full all night

Profile Picture Cathy, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

There is no greater joy than sharing the night with the people we love, good food, and music. And I had no idea how AMAZING the band would be! TALENTED, FRIENDLY, and THEY ENGAGED WITH THE AUDIENCE! I mean we really got down! The musicians are incredibly professional and energetic. EVERY DIME IS WORTH THEIR TIME!

Profile Picture Colby, 1/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We are still getting compliments about our wedding band! Everyone raved about the band, how great they were and how much fun they were. They definitely knew how to get the party started and kept it going! I couldn't think of a better band to have do your wedding! And Rich was so easy to work with, we gave him our ideas on how the intros would work and how the night would go and they exceeded our expectations! One of the best surprises was that we had a unique wedding song for our first dance, the band learned it, it was so special to have them sing it live versus a recorded version. They nailed it!

Profile Picture Ellie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The one thing I knew I wanted for my wedding was a live band. I’ve always loved live music, and I love to dance, so finding the right band was important to me. We searched high and low, and went to about 9 showcases. When we saw Clockwork New England perform, they had people up on the dance floor as soon as they played their first notes, and kept the dance floor packed all night. I knew I had to have them for my wedding, and they did not disappoint! My guests kept coming up to me saying how much they loved the band, and I’m still getting messages about them. They played the perfect mix of songs to keep everyone up and dancing, and that’s exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Clockwork to anyone! I’m even going to see if we can get them at our next office holiday party!

Profile Picture Robin, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Reception

Clockwork Boston did an amazing job at our wedding. They made the night truly special and were great to work with in the months leading up to the wedding. The music selection was excellent and got everyone up and dancing. We lost count of the number of guests who commented to us that the band was fantastic, awesome, the best they'd ever heard, etc. -- we recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Excellent singers and the band. Music selection was very good. Sound volume was appropriate so guests can enjoy the music and are also able to communicate with each other. Many guests at the wedding made positive comments about Clockwork.

Profile Picture Alex, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Clockwork exceeded our expectations! They were fun, nice, easy to work with, professional, accountable, and everyone had a blast. The music was AWESOME! ... and the dance party was fantastic. They really helped to set the tone for our wedding and helped to make our day even more special. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork Boston were amazing! They were worth every penny, the reception was an absolute blast from start to finish! They were able to read the crowd, get everyone moving, the singer was in the audience and was so animated. The compliments have not stopped coming in, folks are saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to in their lives! Wherever you spend your money, prioritize the music!

Profile Picture mary, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Clockwork did an absolutely phenomenal job with our wedding, from the ceremony and cocktail hour music, to making the bridal party introductions, to lighting up the dance floor with amazing vocals and instrumentals. Ron is a delight to work with and was quite accommodating of our personal requests. We can not recommend this band highly enough.

Profile Picture James, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews