Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions Reviews

10 Reviews for Click Cafe Photography & Oxytocin Productions

• Kathleen

Kathleen Brough · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing consultation

My consultation with Sydnee was amazing. She showed me her work and explained to me everything. Her correspondence with every message I've sent has been 5 stars. My bridals/boudoirs are scheduled and I'm very excited!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Laura · Married on 09/25/2015

Syndee and Mayra were simply amazing... Syndee did my engagements, my bridals, and my event portraits. We are still waiting for our event portraits but let me tell you when I say that she and her staff are wonderful, they are. Syndee was very cognizant to our budget and did not compromise anything we wanted. We told Syndee our vision and she made it happen...even driving out to Galveston to give us both beach portraits and portraits on the Historic Strand. Furthermore, she captured an old Spanish feel for me at my bridals at another venue. She also met up with my aunt to give her an additional bridal portrait I needed at the last minute... going out of her way. Mayra with Oxytocin Productions was also a gem! She gave us the best service we could have asked for; she did our "Love Story" video that completely captured our personalities. We are excited to see the final event video.

We love Syndee and Mayra and are planning to use them again for family and graduation pictures soon! We highly recommend her ...
    xoxo ~ Laura and Gary Carter

Sent on 10/26/2015

Syndee was amazing! I knew from the first meeting that Syndee was the right vendor for us. Syndee shot 2 engagement sessions, our civil ceremony (in another city!) and our indian ceremonies. Shooting with her was fun and enjoyable. During the indian ceremonies she knew how to tell stubborn family members to move out of the way! The pictures were exactly what I wanted and Syndee was nice enough to make all the adjustments I asked her. Syndee and Mayra worked great together. We were so happy we chose Syndee and will be using her for all future family events!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Sejal · Married on 05/26/2013

Syndee is a WONDERFUL human being!! I was referred to her through a very good friend of mine. Syndee shot photographs for my engagement and wedding and did a FANTABULOUS job!! Just received my wedding album (110 pages worth) and it was amazing to see what my wedding weekend entailed. She truly believes in taking pictures where it shows a story and she did just that for me and my husband. She's taking my sister's wedding pictures this year and looking forward to it!!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Anjly · Married on 02/25/2012

We loved working with Syndee and our pictures turned our great!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Leslie · Married on 10/29/2011

Syndee Jolly with Click Cafe Photography was simply amazing! As a professional photographer myself I was extra picky about the one who would be doing my wedding photos. Syndee has the eye for detail with the creative flare! We both felt very comfortable being photographed by her as she kept things flowing and natural. And I really liked how she provided an online link to all photos we were able to share with those who could not make it. Since Syndee also does albums, we have not only our many gorgeous photos, we also have a beautiful and artistic professional album to display our favorites. Next we'll be scheduling her to do photos of our growing family. :-)

Sent on 01/26/2012

Aru · Married on 03/12/2011

We loved our wedding photos. Syndee was professional and very easy to work with. She has a keen eye for getting great shots. Some even look 3D!
    We would highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 06/15/2011

Angela · Married on 06/12/2010

Syndee was great and provided us with beautiful pictures of our wedding day. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/28/2010

Nancy · Married on 01/17/2010

Click Cafe Photography did a wonderful job covering our wedding. They were very attentive to details and captured many unique and special moments. Our final photos were beautifully edited! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2010

4.2

Syndee did a wonderful job on the photos for our wedding and the album. She was very timely, professional, patient, and artistic -- overall a fantastic photographer. I would highly recommend her to photograph any event you have.

Sent on 03/15/2013