Clay Theatre Reviews

Clay Theatre 7
  • Sydney

Sydney Healey · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Best Venue Ever!

The Clay Theatre was the best decision of my entire wedding. When we booked the venue it was still under construction but the vision Andrea and Daniel had was clear. From the very beginning they were so helpful in answering questions, providing clear communication, and making sure everything went according to plan. I also used the coordinator through the venue, Lauren, who could not have done a better job. She was so helpful and made it the perfect night. I am SO thankful to have found this beautiful venue and their team.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 04/17/2020

I can’t wait!

I looked at 10 different venue spots but as soon as I saw the clay theatre, and Andrea’s vision I knew it was the perfect place! They are constantly giving updates on the construction and are great with answering any questions we had. The surrounding area is beautiful as well - perfect for pictures. I can’t wait for the wedding of my dreams at the Clay Theatre

Sent on 11/07/2018

Clay Theatre's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review, Jessica! We are super excited about your wedding! Can't wait! #nowshowingtheclarks
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 07/27/2019

Head over heels for this venue!!1

This venue is EVERYTHING. Spacious, classy, elegant, art deco. modern, and romantic. I'm getting married July 27, 2019 and I cannot wait. My H2B and mom loved it so for a venue to be a win with the pickiest people I know = LOVE IT!!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Liz Sergeant · Married on 06/20/2019

Grazing workshop

The Clay Theatre was the perfect venue to host my event. What a seamless experience! The team were so dedicated to making my event special and run smoothly. The venue itself is gorgeous. Every detail is just perfect. You can see much love and attention to detail has gone into renovating this iconic space. Andrea, Daniel and Lauren are a dream team to work with. They went above and beyond to add special finishing touches to make my guests experience extra special. Thank you Clay Theatre!

Grayson · Married on 06/12/2019

Beautiful venue / wonderful people / must see before booking anywhere else.

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Lanie

Lanie · Married on 05/18/2019

We are so grateful to be getting married here!

From helping orchestrate a perfect proposal to setting the date and ironing out details, planning a wedding with the staff from Clay Theatre is an absolute dream. The kindness & commitment to making every step special has made planning our wedding more fun and exciting than we could've ever imagined.

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Clay Theatre 8
  • Maria

Maria Berlin · Married on 05/04/2019

A Photographer's Dream

All obvious beauty of the place aside, the team at Clay Theatre genuinely cares. Not only are they super accommodating and warm to couples and their guests, as a wedding photographer, I felt like they cared about my experience as well. Every nook and cranny is a photographic moment and the energy from this venue is infectious (maybe due to the unique and fun lighting they have in their ballroom!) Also, the bathrooms are gorgeous and are the unsung heroes haha. Make sure to get their built-in coordination too and they will shine for you.

Clay Theatre 9
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 05/03/2019

We loved clay theatre!

WE LOVED THIS VENUE! While we could go on and on about how much we enjoyed having our wedding here, we thought we'd just share some of our favorite highlights:

- It's gorgeous and there's nothing else like it! From the white brick, gold and marble accents, and incredible chandeliers/lighting, this place kept us from having to purchase really ANY decor. It was beautiful in and of itself!
    - We loved that it offered an indoor AND outdoor space - both equally beautiful
    - Having a spacious bridal suite and groom's room to get ready in was SO IMPORTANT the day of that we hadn't even thought to look for in a venue
    - And finally, the team that owns the venue is incredible. Andrea has become such a great friend and did EVERYTHING to make sure that my husband and I were thrilled with our big day (and all the moments leading up to it).

We can't recommend Clay Theatre enough!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Clay Theatre 10
    Clay Theatre 11
    Clay Theatre 12
    Clay Theatre 13
    Clay Theatre 14
    Clay Theatre 15

Emma · Married on 04/28/2019

I chose Clay Theatre for my wedding venue and the Vallencourts have kept me so updated each time there is any new material! They really value your opinion and they want to hear all about your vision for your big day! Andrea has been so flexible about meeting with me and keeping in touch with me! They’re great people to work with and I am SO excited to have my wedding there!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Susannah Moore · Married on 04/28/2019

Our experience with the Clay theatre has always been amazing!

The Clay theatre is an amazing wedding/event venue! It is one of a kind for sure and comes with an incredible staff and management team! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Liv · Married on 03/05/2019

We love Andrea and The Clay Theatre! We actually met this awesome lady a few years ago at the annual Calavita event and fell in love with her sweet bubbly personality and her creative ideas for the Theatre. We are so excited to be part of something so special and looking forward to the grand opening! Andrea has thought of every single detail with care and intent and we firmly believe this venue is going to rock Clay County and all of the First Coast!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lauren · event on 08/08/2018

As an Event Designer professional, I have had the experience of creating beautiful events in and around the Jacksonville area and beyond. I can't tell you how excited I am to be part of the Clay Theatre in helping establish this gorgeous new venue. This fully remodeled historic building is going to be the most unique venue you will ever see. Quaint, yet sophisticated, and historically charming, the Clay Theatre will be the most desired event venue in North East Florida.

Sent on 08/08/2018

michelle · Married on 03/16/2018

Clay Theatre is AMAZING

First of all, The Clay Theatre is GORGEOUS! It's unlike any other venue in Jacksonville. From the all white walls inside and outside the courtyard, the black trim details, crystal chandeliers, the gorgeous lobby & bridal suite.. what more could you want in a venue? Not only is it beautiful though, it was a pleasure to work a wedding there as a vendor. My husband and I are videographers, and we were honored to film the first wedding here. Even it being the first wedding there, the day went by seamlessly. The Clay Theatre had everything already planned out to a T to insure the day would go off without a hitch. They have truly thought of everything here from the bride & groom, the guests, to all the vendors, to make sure these wedding's are perfect. The owners and the entire staff is also very friendly and professional. 10/10 would recommend to all of our couples and our friends to get married here!

Amazing Venue!

The Clay Theater is absolutely gorgeous! The staff was super helpful and attentive, and the owners are so sweet. You won't be disappointed when you book this venue for your big day. The inside is incredible, and the courtyard is just as amazing. I highly recommend using this venue for your wedding day!
    -Ariel
    Assistant
    Generation Y Entertainment

Sent on 07/12/2019

josie · Married on 04/24/2014

Amazing Venue!

Not only is Clay Theatre a beautiful venue but Andrea, Daniel & Lauren are amazing to work with! They thought of everything when they rebuilt the Theatre and they treat their Brides and Vendors like family. I highly recommend Clay Theatre for any event you are planning!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Cami

Cami Franklin · Married on 09/27/1997

Clay Theater is AMAZING!

I hosted a Calligraphy Class at the Clay Theater and they were amazing! The staff was so attentive and went out of their way to make sure that not only I but all of my students had the absolute best experience. Their venue is beautiful and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to hold their wedding or other special event!

Mae Fountain · Married on 06/01/2019

The Bostick Wedding

The Clay Theatre pays attention to all the little details! Beautiful venue and very unique! Andrea and Lauren are always very helpful and answered all of my questions and concerns very quickly. My only complaint is I regret booking a venue that is under construction. Not being able to see venue completed before booking was stressful. As with most construction there are changes and things get taken out that you originally thought would be provided. Overall, we had a good wedding, and I was happy with how everything turned out.

Clay Theatre 16