Claudia Noelle Photography Reviews

Claudia Noelle Photography 6
Claudia Noelle Photography 7

Madi Top · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely magical photos!

Claudia captured our day perfectly! She was upbeat and enthusiastic and extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Claudia Noelle Photography 8

Madison · Married on 07/28/2019

Breathtaking photos

Claudia captured our wedding day beautifully. The photos are amazing and we will cherish them for years to come. I highly recommend Claudia to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Claudia Noelle Photography 9
    Claudia Noelle Photography 10
    Claudia Noelle Photography 11
    Claudia Noelle Photography 12

Rachael Skipper · Married on 07/01/2019

Thank you Claudia!

Claudia was so great to work with - really communicative, sweet, and she made us really comfortable at the shoot. And of course, the photos turned out beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Miller · Married on 06/29/2019

Miller Matrimony

Claudia rocked our wedding. We did an engagement session with her in the fall and immediately knew we found someone AWESOME. Highly recommend for your big day!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Claudia Noelle Photography 13

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/22/2019

Everything turned out amazing!

Claudia is hands down the best photographer I have ever witnessed! She was so professional yet so fun and made us feel calm and comfortable the whole time! She got our pictures back sooner then expected which is always a plus and they turned out BEAUTIFUL!!! She is definitely the only photographer we will ever use!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Kathryn · Married on 06/15/2019

Forever photographer

I will never go to anyone else

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Claudia Noelle Photography 14
    Claudia Noelle Photography 15
    Claudia Noelle Photography 16
    Claudia Noelle Photography 17
    Claudia Noelle Photography 18

Laura · Married on 06/15/2019

Claudia is great!

My husband and I had a great experience with Claudia! She is easy to work with (especially when the pre-wedding jitters hit) and kept things upbeat and positive. She met with us in convenient locations a few times in person prior to the wedding and was always responsive to my emails/texts. She did a wonderful job keeping us on schedule, but staying flexible, and moving through the giant list of family photos that required wrangling ~80 family members (seriously a miracle that we got through them all in 30 mins). She got us sneak peeks the day after the wedding! And the rest to us in just a few weeks. All her photos are beautiful and we already have several hanging on our walls. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Colleen · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing all around

Claudia was amazing and responsive leading up our wedding and blew all of our expectations out of the water during/after our wedding. She was extremely personable, relaxing, and fun to be around during the wedding and our pictures prove that! Getting pictures taken of you isn't always the most natural thing, but Claudia made it fun and enjoyable. We love our pictures and they are something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Marina Kozubenko · Married on 05/25/2019

Great experience

Very personable and fun to be around! Made us feel comfortable at our engagement session and wedding day. We also got sneak peaks the day after our wedding which was super cool! Very good at what she does.

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jordan Plowman · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding photos

Claudia did such an amazing job with our wedding photos AND engagement photos. She was professional and on time. She was flexible with our crazy schedule and made us laugh so that our photos were natural and real. She got us our sneak peak photos the day after our wedding and when we received the remaining photos back, I cried because they were everything I was looking for. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Gunhus · Married on 03/22/2019

Exceptional and Memorable

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Claudia. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed while shooting which made the photos turn out that much better. She sent us a good amount of “sneak peek” photos the very next day and we had ALL of our wedding photos back less than three weeks after our wedding! The photos turned out amazing and helped us to be able to relive every aspect of our wedding day. Her attention to detail exceeded expectations and her raw talent is unlike any other. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Claudia Noelle Photography 25
    Claudia Noelle Photography 26
    Claudia Noelle Photography 27

Alisa · Married on 01/19/2019

Great value and a wonderful result

Claudia did our engagement shoot and wedding photography and she did a beautiful job on both of them! The weather ruined our first engagement shoot and when she saw the photos weren’t the best they could be she rescheduled and entirely new shoot to get us the result she promised us, which I thought was amazing considering she didn’t live near by! And our wedding photos were everything we wanted, she didn’t miss any of the big moments!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Kassidy

Kassidy Sherburne · Married on 01/12/2019

Personable, professional and made us feel so much our selves!

I cannot recommend Claudia enough! She was so professional throughout the months leading up to our wedding and so much fun to get to work with the day of! My husband and I felt relaxed and ourselves the entire day, as she was well versed in positioning and directing us to get the natural looking photos we were hoping for.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Julia

Julia Opsal · Married on 09/30/2018

Couldn't be happier!

Claudia shot the engagement photos and wedding for my husband and I. She was so great to work with! Very sweet and professional. My husband and I are both fairly awkward in front of the camera, and Claudia did such a great job posing us and making us feel so comfortable. She also did an amazing job capturing those emotional and candid moments of the wedding. Everything turned out better than I could have ever asked for! Thank you Claudia!! :)

Sent on 11/02/2018

Tera Poirier · Married on 09/08/2018

Dude. Just Book Her. She's Great.

Claudia is young but she is BLOW-YOUR-SOCKS-OFF amazing. I'm so happy she was able to squeeze us in for our engagement pics and our wedding this last fall. She is reliable + has a great eye for framing shots + a modern, romantic editing style + a fun, relaxed personality that makes even awkward people (like me) feel comfortable in front of the camera! We're so happy we stumbled across her Instagram account (@claudianoellephoto) and we will be using her for all our future photo needs.

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Claudia Noelle Photography 28
    Claudia Noelle Photography 29

Diana Shiva · Married on 09/02/2018

Fun and Outgoing!!!

Claudia showed up and lit up the whole room! She was really fun to work with and helped us relax in front of the camera!! The pictures were wonderful and made my wedding feel so dreamy :) God bless you, Claudia!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Julia Zhuk · Married on 08/18/2018

So amazing, easy going, and comfortable!

Claudia is such an amazing photographer! We had such an amazing experience with her. She did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos which turned out to look stunning! Claudia stands out as a photographer because she made us feel so comfortable. Were not a couple who takes photo shoots often, so it was a truly amazing experience with her! Her quality and style of photos were exactly what we were looking for and she delivered! I would absolutely recommend Claudia as a photographer! (Also she did great in a multicultural wedding which another language was spoken at and she was flawless at her job!). We would absolutely recommend Claudia as a photographer!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Grace · Married on 07/07/2018

Claudia was amazing! When planning my wedding I knew the photography was the MOST important thing (besides the person I was going to be standing up there with). I wanted to be able to look back and remember our day AND I am so glad we went with the photographer that we did! I could not be happier with our photos.

Not only do I love the work Claudia did but I loved having her around on my wedding day... and that is SO important! You have to enjoy your photographer not only as a professional but as one of your closest friends on the most important day! I can give a better recommendation for a photographer!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Jessamyn · Married on 06/30/2018

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our engagement photos and our wedding day! Claudia is so friendly and professional, we instantly felt comfortable with her. Her work is absolutely incredible as well, she does an amazing job of perfectly capturing the feelings of the moment in all of her pictures! Claudia is simply wonderful!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/17/2018

Claudia is by far one of the best photographers in Spokane! She captured our day so beautifully! Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. One of our favorite things about Claudia and her work is that she is very easy to work with and makes us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She is definitely talented in her photography skills!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Claudia Noelle Photography 30
    Claudia Noelle Photography 31
    Claudia Noelle Photography 32
    Claudia Noelle Photography 33
    Claudia Noelle Photography 34

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2018

Claudia is amazing! Throughout the process, she communicated with us and worked hard to find out exactly what we wanted. We really appreciated her flexibility, and we were so comfortable with her during our engagement shoot and wedding. She is friendly and has a great artistic eye. We are so thankful she captured all the details of our journey and the love we have for each other! Thank you!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Lesya · Married on 04/14/2018

To start off, Claudia was super easy and amazing to work with! Such a bright and inspiring soul, she’s great at making you comfortable in front of a camera. I love our wedding pictures,and I’m looking forward to booking more shoots in the future!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kathryn · Married on 12/30/2017

As I look back on my experience for both engagement and wedding photos, I could not be more impressed by Claudia's work. She captured my husband and I perfectly and created an atmosphere where we both felt comfortable being ourselves in front of the camera. Claudia is thoughtful, professional, and masterful behind a camera. I would recommend her to all my friends!

Sent on 04/20/2018