Classic Catering Reviews

10 Reviews for Classic Catering

• Irene

Irene Morales Ward · Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Now that the wedding is over, I wanted to thank you and your entire staff for an excellent experience at the Keller wedding on 9/14!! They were professional, expedient, and incredibly attentive! I want to personally thank Penelope and Rob for making the whole event flawless! The food was delicious and the service was exceptional! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Classic Catering's reply:

Hi Irine! Thank you so much for your review! It was such a joy to work with you for the Keller wedding! We are so happy you had such a great experience!
  • Becca

Becca Floren · Married on 11/02/2019

Complete perfection

I truly don't know where to begin. I'll start by saying Classic Catering was beyond WONDERFUL! HIRE THEM FOR EVERY EVENT!!! From the first time I spoke with Sandy, I adored her. She's responsive, anticipates needs I didn't even know I had as the wedding coordinator for my sister's wedding. Over the four months that I had to plan this event, Sandy, who is now on my speed dial, was with me every step of the way, and not just for my catering needs. She was my confidante, mentor, and occasionally my therapist to talk me off the ledge...and now I count her as a friend.
    This doesn't even begin to describe the food. No detail was missed. The filet melted on our tongues; the chicken was a delight to our tastebuds; the salmon, the potatoes, the salads...I cannot begin to find the words to express the amazingness and deliciousness of each and every dish. Not to mention the signature cocktails we came up with...actually, let me mention them: creative, festive, and beautiful.
    I cannot say enough good things about this woman and this company. She came through at every turn and does that for every client she has. I sincerely look forward to working with her in the future, and more than that, I look forward to continuing my friendship with her.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Classic Catering's reply:

Oh Becca, you are the SWEETEST! Thank you so much for your review. Your sister's wedding at Willowbrooke was an absolute delight and we are so happy you loved the food!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 10/19/2019

Classic & Fabulous!!

From the moment we walked into the venue - seeing the room come together as it did with your beautiful table linens and dinnerware settings really captured the feeling of the elevated barn vibe we were going for. On top of that the food was amazing. Not having a full kitchen did not have an effect on the quality of our menu. Service was seamless, food was not only delicious but cooked perfectly and was displayed beautifully on the plate! So many of our guests came up to us and commented on how good the food was! The day was truly everything we had imagined it would be.

Sent on 04/14/2020

Karen · Married on 10/12/2019

Highly recommended!

Our wedding was amazing; we have heard from multiple people that they loved the food! We have been to our share of weddings in the past and know people aren't always satisfied with the food served. We chose a plate with two different kinds of meat, potatoes, and vegetables. Everything was delicious and the meals definitely left people satisfied!
    The staff was fantastic, constantly cleaning up and asking what they could do to be of assistance. Everyone was very nice and so helpful! We actually invited the staff out to dance with us at the end of the night because they were so friendly and fun!
    Sandy was absolutely amazing! As a bride, I wanted to not lose my mind, but make sure things were handled as needed. Sandy totally took my stress away, answered me right away any time I had a question for her, and went above and beyond to make sure things were perfect.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Classic Catering's reply:

Karen, thank you! We are so glad that we were able to bring your dreams to life! We wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • Sanam

Sanam Arjang · Married on 09/15/2019

Most Amazing Caterer- Highly Reccomend

Sandy at Classic Catering promised my fiancé and I the sun, moon and the stars for our wedding day and let me tell you…SHE DELIVERED.
    We were planning our wedding quite last minute (only 2 and half months from scratch) and Sandy made the process so easy and stress free. It was always easy to get a hold of her and she had answers to all my questions and worries. She also has great taste and great vision. She gave us so many cute and innovative ideas about décor.
    As far as the day of goes, everything was honestly perfect. The set up was classy and beautiful and the food was absolutely phenomenal. We had guests coming up to us throughout the reception telling us how amazing the food was and that they had never had such good food at any other wedding.
    The staff were also professional and very friendly. Thank you to Sandy and Rob at Classic Catering for making our wedding dreams come true. I honestly could not ask for more and would recommend you to EVERYONE looking for catering for any occasion.
    I look forward to having you cater our future events.

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Enos · Married on 08/02/2019

Wow - Amazing Food and Presentation

This was not your normal "blah" wedding food - Classic Catering was AMAZING. My guests were blown away by both taste and presentation of food at our wedding. Sandy made sure we had plenty of food to feed our guests and the most friendly servers. We will be sure to use Classic Catering for all of our future needs. The professionalism was unmatched. Thanks, Classic Catering, for the wedding food of the century.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Bethany Moberley · Married on 06/08/2019

Outstanding service and food!

Classic Catering outdid themselves. From being quick to respond and helpful before the event to arriving on time with a team of hard working and positive people to keeping the food perfectly hot and beautifully displayed without drying it out Classic Catering did an excellent job! They were easy to work with, professional, and they truly seem to love what they do. They know how to prepare, transport, and serve good food. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Classic Catering's reply:

Thank you so much we really appreciate your review and we are pleased that your wedding was a success! Happy holidays
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/11/2019

3.0

Fall Dinner Wedding

Excellent presentation and delicious food was served at my wedding. We had the chicken piccata and filet with red wine port sauce over orzo and green beans. My guests commented often on the quality of the food and truly enjoyed their meals.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Classic Catering's reply:

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the food - the filet with port sauce is one of our absolute favorites over here!

Brianna · Married on 11/16/2019

1.6
      1.0
      1.0

Not what I expected

When I first did a tasting for the classic catering it was awesome and the food was delicious. Things that were promised at the tasting were not delivered. The servers had no idea what they were doing, many of the guests told me they didn't even see all of the hors d'oruvres we paid for. The t table display was horrible. My bridal party and I didn't get any of the hors d'oruvres. They charged 4$ per person for cutting of the cake and the cake was MANGLED. The food was good but in the end, they started up charging me for things they promised at the tasting and it was too late at this point for me to do anything. I was honestly not happy at all.

Sent on 12/13/2019