CivicPhotos Reviews

CivicPhotos 6
CivicPhotos 7
  • Erika

Erika Robles · Married on 07/27/2019

By far the best photographer I have ever met! Excellent wedding pictures definitely recommend civic photos

If you looking for wedding photographer I totally recommend civic photos! Our wedding pictures and picture perfect! Excellent service on wedding day!

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa Chambless · Married on 06/29/2019

Creative and artistic, just as expected

One of the things we were most looking forward to about our small wedding and unique venue was the photos. We wanted shots that were as unique, creative, and unexpected as our other wedding choices. Civic Photos did not disappoint! The guests and ceremony were captured beautifully and we have such an array of wonderful portraits that deciding which to print will be difficult. We absolutely chose the right photographer.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    CivicPhotos 22
    CivicPhotos 23
    CivicPhotos 24

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Theresa!!! I love shooting in Galveston and the tall ship Elissa is a special spot....such an amazing location to have a wedding so I was thrilled to capture your special day!!!
  • Allee

Allee Russell · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome team!

Barrett and team were incredible! They did amazing shots and had us the photos within a week! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    CivicPhotos 25
    CivicPhotos 26
  • Lisette

Lisette · Married on 06/08/2019

Civic photos is very experienced and simply the best!

Civic photos did a phenomenal job, they took the time to understand our needs and exceeded our expectations! I am very pleased with their work and have received lots of compliments on our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    CivicPhotos 27
    CivicPhotos 28
    CivicPhotos 29
    CivicPhotos 30

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Lisette we loved covering ya'lls amazing wedding day!!! The couple session of you and Gerardo was simply fantastic!!! Thanks for trusting us to capture your special moments!!!
  • Jesse

Jesse Callahan · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing team and photo experience!

Barett and his team were amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding experience. We hired them to shoot engagement photos, bridal portraits, and the wedding day. They were very professional and made things very easy throughout our day. The images turned out amazing and something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Penelton · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect photographer for our special day!

Working with Barrett was an absolute pleasure. He has such a great eye, and I am so happy with the amazing photos he and his team captured. He was very professional, and made sure to capture all the shots we wanted along with beautiful candid shots. We have so many stunning images from our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day that we will cherish forever. It was a great experience working with him, and we highly recommend CivicPhotos!

Sent on 05/25/2019

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Alexandria!!!! Y’all had the most beautiful Julia Ideson wedding!! Everything was simply fantastic! We loved capturing all your special moments during your engagements, Bridals and Wedding day! Customer service is extremely important to us so we are thrilled you enjoyed your experience with Civicphotos!!!
  • Natalie

Natalie Johnson · Married on 04/27/2019

I’m not crying, you’re crying! ❤️

Civic Photos is very professional, made us feel comfortable and easy flowing while taking pictures. The way they create stories with our sessions made each photo that much more memorable. We will forever cherish some of the most important times of our lives with these beautifully captured photos.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    CivicPhotos 31
    CivicPhotos 32

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Natalie we completely enjoyed documenting the beautiful & dynamic wedding day of you & Markus!!! We loved ya'lls smiles, chemistry, all your photogenic guests and you emotional baby gender reveal!!!! Everything was just fantastic!!!! Thanks for having us document your day!

Kencheria Phynon · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding of Mr & Mrs Haynes

Barrett is such a great photographer & very professional. The extra lighting was a great touch. The team also felt like they were apart of the wedding because their presence did not disturb the wedding at all & also were very patient.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    CivicPhotos 33

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Kencheria!!! We loved documenting your special moments in Wharton Texas!!! Your whole wedding party was a fun group to capture! We loved the whole vibe of your wedding day especially your exit which was filled with energy!

Amy Bernal · Married on 03/23/2019

Profesional, fun and amazing quality of work.

The team of CivicPhotos arrived on time as schedule, that was very important for me. Everything was running smooth..until my bridal dress zipper completely ripped! I not only received moral support but Yorelin also helped out with my dress, I will never forget that. The quality of the pictures are fenomenal!! From bride to bride/groom, CivicPhotos is with no doubt exactly what you guys are looking for, professional and amazing work.

Sent on 04/19/2019

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks so much Amy for your kind words!!! Weddings are unpredictable events and we must say that despite your dress zipper situation you handled yourself with such calm and happiness!!! We loved the fact that we were still able to capture photographs in the area you wanted for your wedding day!!!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing photography!

I’m supper happy with how my pictures turned out. The fun ideas and professional Barrett is. And especially how rapidly I receive the photos!

Sent on 03/08/2019
    CivicPhotos 34
    CivicPhotos 35

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Karen for having us capture you and Andrew's beautiful nature wedding day!!!! We love making our clients happy so it makes us so happy that you are happy! We want to deliver images to lovely clients like yourself ASAP since customer service is the utmost of importance to CivicPhotos!!!

Haleigh · Married on 03/02/2019

Enchanting Wedding Photos

Barett Henry and his wife Yorlin are an amazing team! Captured moments that my husband and I will always treasure. Highly recommend them!! Barett has such an eye and passion for photography! Also, Yorlin is the sweetest ever! She was so attentive to detail. It was a pleasure to have CivicPhotos for our wedding at The Houstonian. Very respectful that I was more of a reserved and shy bride as well! So happy to have found them, and my wedding day now looks like a fairytale. Really great experience, thank you CivicPhotos! Big thank you to Barett and Yorlin.

Sent on 03/11/2019

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Haleigh!!! We loved document you and Kyle's special and beautiful wedding day!!! You first sight by the giant oak tree was the essence of what a classical wedding moment should be! We are so glad you are happy with the images we captured!!!
  • Lizett

Lizett · Married on 11/29/2018

Awesome experience

Where do I even start my husband and I are so thankful for Barett!!! He is very talented and is very passionate about his work! Sisnve rhe beginning he communicated with me on the timeline for our engagement photoshoot and wedding he has a timeline for us to make sure to catch every special moment and his work is hands down the beat. His wife also accompanied him to our destination wedding and she is the sweetest person she went above and beyond her role helping me out with my veil, helping out my bridesmaids and even my dad with his tie ;) she really is a genuine person and very attentive. I would recommend Barett to anyone who is looking into having beautiful professional pictures once again thank you so much!!!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    CivicPhotos 36

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Lizett!!! We loved documenting you and Roosvel's Cancun Wedding day! It was an amazing and beautiful experience! Your engagement at Chateau Cocomar was fantastic and your wedding day in Mexico was tropical and stunning! Thanks for your kind words!!! We really try our best to provide prompt communication and good customer service in addition to fantastic photographs!
  • Mariana

Mariana · Married on 11/21/2018

Best photogaphers ever

The flexibility, professionalism, and passion they have is indescribable. My husband and I shed tears looking through our picture gallery. Absolutely amazing work!!! Thank you both so very much!!
    -Mariana & Jonathan

Sent on 12/13/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

We are so glad ya'll chose us to capture your beautiful Water's Edge Wedding Day! Despite the rain your wedding day was completely beautiful...you decoration were stunning and your reception was fun!!! We are thankful that ya'll trusted us with your precious memories!

Nancy Anthony · Married on 11/17/2018

Great quality, very friendly and easy to work with!

It was enjoyable to work with Barret, very professional, helps you feel relaxed and feel like you’re in the moment without distraction. Very excellent photographer. Definitely recommend him.

Sent on 11/26/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Nancy!!! Its always a pleasure to photograph people in love!!! You and Caleb have great chemistry and I loved capturing your beautiful expressions towards each other during your engagement session and your wedding day!!!

Mayra · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing pictures!

Barett did an amazing job capturing our wedding pictures! I am amazed of how wonderful our pictures came out. He is very professional and very responsive. He is quick to reply and he delivered exactly what I wanted. I should recommend CivicPhotos who anyone is looking for an amazing photographer!

Sent on 11/16/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Mayra!!! We loved capturing your Magnolia Meadows wedding...it was beautifully decorated. The bridesmaids looks lovely in the gowns ya'll selected for them and they complimented your wedding party nicely. We wish you all the best on your new marriage!

deyanira · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal

Civic Photos captured the love story between two people who fell in love and dated long distance. Barrett completed understood my vision and he was able to be a part of it.

From my engagement photos at 1940 to my wedding day pictures. He captured every detail and I’m absolutely satisfied with Civic photos. Barrett is extremely professional and easy to get a hold of. Not to mention how quickly I received both my engagement and wedding photos. Now that ladies and gentlemen is unheard of in the photography community. Very rarely do you come across someone so talented.

They are in my opinion worth every penny and not as expensive as other photographers. They spend more time with their clients than most and make it a memorable experience. Thanks Barrett, Alex and myself loved all of the pictures.

Sent on 10/15/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

It was so awesome shooting you and Alex’s wedding. Even though the venue changed y’all had such a positive and happy attitude. We loved capturing your engagement and wedding day on lake Conroe.

Kristyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Wow it was such a pleasure working with Barett! He was able to capture my engagements, bridals and wedding day photos and we are in love with the pictures!! He always made us feel so comfortable and natural and knew what shots would look great. We are so happy we trusted him with the whole process and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great photographer. Thank you for capturing such beautiful photos for us!

Sent on 10/06/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks so much Kristyn for your kind words. Documenting the special moments for you and Paul has been my honor to capture. Ya'll have so much love for each other that made it my job easy since a large part of making beautiful photography is capturing emotions. Love photographing your stylish engagement, stunning bridals, amazing wedding day!!!!
  • Viviana

Viviana · Married on 09/21/2018

Barett with Civic Photos is absolutely amazing. Barett did a wonderful job capturing my engagement, bridal, and wedding moments. He is very flexible and worked with us when we had to reschedule our engagement session twice! My husband and I were nervous taking professional photos at first because we have no experience, but Barett set us up for every pose. He made everything easy, fun, and stress-free. I highly recommend Barett for anyone looking for a photographer to capture every important moment of their life. I cannot wait and look forward to working with Civic Photos in the future. I cannot thank you enough, Barett. You're the real MVP!

Sent on 10/01/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Viviana!!! Working with you and Josue has been a fantastic experience!!! We created beautiful moments everytime we photographed you in large part to how great y’all are at bringing ideas to life with your emotions!!! Look forward to working with y’all in the future!!!

Joshua · Married on 09/01/2018

Wow! Barett and Saul did an amazing job with our wedding, and I will definitely be recommending them to everyone I know. They were very responsive during the entire wedding planning process and both our guests and bridal party commented on how professional they were on the day of our wedding. Not to mention all the pictures they took look fantastic! Most wedding photographers take weeks to give you your wedding photos and Civicphotos sent us ours in exactly 1 week! They definitely set the bar high with wedding photography and it was an absolute pleasure working with them.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    CivicPhotos 37
    CivicPhotos 38
    CivicPhotos 39

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Josh!!! You and Rizza were so amazing!!! The vintage bus photographs....the bride and groom session....the wedding party...it was all fantastic!!! Thanks for letting us capture your special moments!!!

Bianca · Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Barrett to shoot our engagement photos right after we got engaged & the quality of service has been amazing to say the least! I’m already looking forward to shooting our pregnancy photos and baby pictures in the future! Excellent excellent excellent! The photos come out sooooo great. Great quality and very helpful with any and every question we had along the way. Civicphotos is hands down the best in photography! They made this experience unbelievably magical for us!

Sent on 09/06/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks for your awesome and kind words Bianca!!! We loved documenting the amazingly beautiful Chateau Cocomar wedding of you & Jared!!! Such a beautiful wedding day...the decorations....the details....ya'll both looked stunning!!! It was our pleasure to capture all of it and we look forward to any photography we get to capture for you in the future!

Vanessa · Married on 08/19/2018

Civic Photos are amazing. Captured every detail at my wedding. Great photography I loved all my photos. Looking at my pictures I feel like I’m there again!

Sent on 08/28/2018
    CivicPhotos 40

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

Barrett did such an amazing job capturing all the beautiful moments at our wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone who is asking. Their work is truly stunning and they are very professional!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    CivicPhotos 47
    CivicPhotos 48
    CivicPhotos 49

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Stephanie!!! We loved capturing you and Brian's San Luis Wedding day!! It was fun to document every moment of the day. We love great moments and your wedding was filled with them!!!

ShaQuita · Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Civic Photos for all your photography needs! Barrett went over and beyond to make sure every time we look at our wedding pictures we can relive that day!! His creativity is off the charts and he’s very flexible! Originally I was planning in Houston but switched to destination, I thought l would lose him but instead he was more excited about it than I was! Barrett and Yorlin spent the whole day with us and even assisted with things that were beyond photography! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer, he even brought out his drone and that wasn’t part of our package! To watch him develop ideas for the pictures and get excited about it shows his true passion for what he does! He shot our candlelight dinner on that Sunday and that also wasn’t a part of our package. I’m glad that I came across Civic Photos! Book him you won’t regret it. The turnaround time on the pictures is swift! I’m so happy about our choice!

Sent on 07/26/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thank so much Shaquita for having us cover you and Calvin's wedding in Puerto Vallarta Mexico!!! You are completely correct with saying that we got more excited when we found out that you switched to a destination wedding in Mexico!!!! We loved going above and beyond to capture your special moments!

Alice Flores · Married on 06/30/2018

Awesome photographers!

Barrett and Saul were amazing! So creative & professional!

Great packages available.

Hope to work with them again in the future!

Sent on 11/05/2018

CivicPhotos's reply:

Thanks Alice...documenting your White Oaks on the Bayou Wedding was our pleasure! Thanks for having us capture your special moments!!!!