Easton's Beach Reviews

96 | Newport, RI

96 Reviews for Easton's Beach

Andria · Married on 06/11/2016

Everything was perfect. The staff were friendly and accommodating, the space met our needs and all our guests had a great time.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Emma · Married on 05/21/2016

I am SO glad that we chose to have our wedding and post-wedding brunch at Easton’s Rotunda. The views, location and customer service were absolutely unbeatable! From the first time we visited the Rotunda with Peggy, we were blown away by how organized and helpful she was. Peggy was so on top of everything and had answers to every single one of our questions- she is a true PRO! We were engaged for a year and nine months, which was a LOT of time for Peggy to go back and forth with me. Peggy never once seemed annoyed at any question that I had and always responded super quickly with a full and complete answer.
    Peggy made me feel incredibly special the entire time and even told us about other events happening at the beach. It was so fun and helped us connect with the venue even more than we already would be.
    Upon arrival on the day of, Peggy had everything set up perfectly. I knew that I didn’t have to worry about anything because Peggy and her team would take care of it. Peggy met with us several times to ensure that we were comfortable with everything- and quickly adjusted things whenever a change came about. Absolutely fabulous to work with and a GORGEOUS location.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Easton's Beach's reply:

Emma, thank you so much for all those kind words. You were a very delightful bride to work with!

Everyone was extremely helpful and organized... I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Sheri · Married on 09/13/2015

Excellent communication, fantastic service. We highly recommend Easton Beach Rotunda! Sadly it rained so our ceremony got moved inside the ballroom but everything was well organized and the day was just perfect!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Jarrod · Married on 09/06/2015

Peggy and her team were amazing in getting everything together and making sure our wedding went off without a hitch. I cannot recommend the Rotunda enough!

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • rose

Rose · Married on 09/05/2015

Peggy was awesome! Tables and chairs provided were set up to our specs and were of good quality.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Dave · Married on 07/11/2015

We had the best time at Easton's Beach Rotunda!! Peggy was very responsive and great to work with! I don't think we could have picked a better location to have our ceremony and reception. The carousel is just a bonus! If you're looking for a reasonably priced venue on the water, in Newport, you can't go wrong here!

Thanks again a million to the team at Easton's Beach Rotunda! :)

Sent on 07/31/2015

Great place for a wedding. Very spacious and clean and beautiful view.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Renee · Married on 06/20/2015

A Hidden Gem in Newport - My Husband and I had the PERFECT wedding here. The view is priceless and the carousel rides gave the day the perfect touch. Peggy and her staff went above and beyond for us and made sure that our day ran as smooth as possible. We highly recommend The Rotunda for any ones wedding!! The room is comfortable, spacious and provides a 360 degree view of Newport and the ocean...overall amazing.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Thank you so much for all your hard work and organizational skills in helping us host our wedding at your beautiful establishment!
    What a fantastic day it was! We couldn't have asked for a better day. It was a perfect setting for our wedding. Everyone enjoyed themselves and it went so smoothly. Wow! We didn't hear one complaint! Just compliments of how much fun they had, great food they ate and how good the band was. As my husband and I were walking the beach to our room at the Chanler Inn after the wedding (still in our wedding attire), everyone was clapping and congratulating us. One family stopped us and the father said, "My daughter wanted me to ask you if you're a princess." And I said, "I am today!" That's exactly how I felt ... like a princess for a day! Thank you so much helping us fulfill a dream come true!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

I would like to thank the staff of Easton's Beach for helping make our wedding perfect! Peggy, Erik, John, and Timmy all provided great insight and assistance when planning. The Carousel and Save The Bay's Aquarium were both open for the cocktail hour and it provided a great time for all the guests. The Rotunda was the perfect location with its large windows (to showcase the beautiful view and sunset) and large dance floor to keep the party going all night long. Thank you for being apart of our special day!!

Sent on 04/27/2015

Casey · Married on 10/26/2014

My husband's parents decided on this location for our rehearsal dinner. My mother-in-law specifically loved that use of the carousel was included in the rental fee! We brought my brother-in-law in to cater the dinner, and he said it was a piece of cake coordinating with the venue. We highly recommend the Rotunda!

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/05/2014

For your money you cannot beat the view you get for your wedding. With 360 degrees of water view it is pure perfection. The staff is incredibly helpful throughout the whole planning process and the actual event. From setting up the ceremony to insuring that you have all chairs and tables that you need it was a piece of cake. Peggy and Eric give you a list of preferred vendors but you can go off that list if you want.
    Some things to be mindful of is that there is no kitchen on premise so your caterer will either need to bring in a temporary kitchen or, like ours did, grill. Most of the caterers on the list you are given are well aware of this. Additionally, there is no bridal suite on site so you may want to keep that in mind for where you get ready the day of - this wasn't a problem at all for us, and honestly it wasn't on our wish list for a venue. There is plenty of free parking and an elevator for guest use. You get an hour with the carousel in operation and I cannot even begin to state how much our guests loved the carousel.
    For a Newport wedding you cannot beat this price and you will not be disappointed. It was perfection.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Dave · event on: 10/04/2014

Excellent Venue. Great customer service. Looking forward to doing it again!

Sent on 11/02/2014

John · Married on 08/23/2014

Absolutely gorgeous ballroom and the views can't be beat! The staff is very accomadating but Karen went above and beyond. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Everyone was wonderful. Friendly, informative, very helpful and almost immediate responses if and when I had questions. The room is amazing. Everything about our wedding night was amazing, thanks to the Rotunda.

Sent on 08/03/2014

The venue was stunning. We had a perfect day. The cocktail hour with carousel and patio was just beautiful. We were married on the sand and the view was just breathtaking. The staff were quick to respond to all emails and helped in every way possible. I loved this venue and cannot say enough about how beautiful it was.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Liesel · Married on 07/20/2014

Easton's Beach Rotunda was my dream location! It far exceeded all my expectations on my big day! Peggy was extremely helpful, friendly and made sure our day went off without a hitch! This is a magical and fun venue! It's a space that you can truly make your own and has the best view around! I highly recommend it!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2014

This was such a beautiful place to get married. The staff were so helpful and easy to reach with any questions I had. I would highly recommend this place for weddings or any venue for that matter!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Kailee B. · Married on 06/06/2014

Absolutely stunning! We had 100 people which was perfect! I absolutely loved the ceremony, loved the cocktail hour, and the reception. It was both romantic and fun. If you're looking for an unforgettable wedding, you really can't do better than the rotunda. I wish I could get married again just to have the second best day of my life

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Butterfly

Sandia · Married on 06/01/2014

We could not have a asked for a better place with our ceremony on the beach and out venue within feet!! Our friends and family are still saying it was the best wedding ever.... Peggy and Erik were always communicating with us no matter how silly the questions sounded. We would do it all over again and not change a thing :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

The Rotunda at Easton's Beach is a fabulous venue for a wedding. From the initial booking through the wedding day all of the staff we dealt with were very attentive and professional. Despite the beach setting, you can have a very formal wedding if you choose, or you can keep it casual. In addition to the million dollar view,the reception room is so well kept up with fresh paint and polished floors. The Merry-go-round provided fun for the "kid" in all the adults as well as the children, and it made for some fun pictures. We are very grateful to have had access to this special place.

Sent on 05/07/2014
  • User4138788 · event on: 04/26/2014

What a great venue for our Bar Mitzvah! Peggy was a wonderful coordinator! She responded to all our questions in a most timely manner!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Pam · event on: 04/25/2014

This was our 5th year for this event but our first with this venue. From my initial contact with Erik Reis, I found him to be very accommodating and very professional. Erik gave us a tour of the rotunda and was patient with all our many questions. We were provided with literature with full coverage of the offerings and regulations of the facilities.I was especially impressed with how prompt he was to reply to my many emails. When we came to set up for the Prom, Erik was on hand with several friendly and helpful staff members.Ours is a not-for-profit fundraiser and we had no caterers to help us. The staff set up tables & chairs for us and the dance floor was shining and the room was immaculate. The night of the Prom we had a charming staff member ( Beth ) there to advise and help direct us. It was a long, noisy night but Beth remained smiling and supportive...right to the end.Erik and the staff added to the wonderful atmosphere and success of our Prom. It is our hope to book this beautiful venue for our Prom for many years to come! Pam Goff, Interweave at Channing Church, Newport, RI

Sent on 04/29/2014

Jay · event on: 04/19/2014

By the time the event was over I knew Erik, John, Beth and mike would take care of any need I had immediately and efficiently. This was a top rate event made possible by the staff. When balloons had deflated and I was the only one there setting up beth, without hesitation, helped me get ready for guests. I would hold any event in the future at this venue - solely because of the level of service (and the view)

Sent on 05/08/2014