Cinque Terre Wedding Reviews

34 | Rome, IT

34 Reviews for Cinque Terre Wedding

Casey · Married on 07/03/2018

Our wedding in Cinque Terre exceeded my husband and I's expectations. Planning a destination wedding halfway across the world is definitely not for everyone. You really need to be able to trust that your planner will make everything perfect, and we couldn’t have found a better planner than Melina. Everything was better than what I was expecting, just absolutely amazing. She knows everyone in Cinque Terre, so she knew the best vendors and everything went smoothly. The venue staff was amazing, the flowers were perfect, the cake was amazing, etc.

Melina made every detail of our Italian wedding vision come to life, and she made great suggestions about things we would’ve never thought of on our own. For example, she explained Italians typically walk through the town with their guests after the ceremony, which ended up being lots of fun and we got great pictures.

She also suggested that we get married on the rocks at our wedding venue, versus the terrace that we originally planned on. I still have guests telling me that it was the most unique, beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to, and I’m in love with the pictures from our ceremony (see below).

Overall, if you’re thinking of getting married in Cinque Terre, don’t do it without Melina! She is the best!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Jess · Married on 06/15/2016

Just do it! Melina is fantastic, such a lovely person, and really knows her stuff and the area well. She is well connected with all the services you could ever need and we felt just a special having an elopement as I'm sure we would have felt if we had the huge wedding. Thank you Melina for all your help! xx

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Ashley

Ashley H · Married on 06/05/2020

Loved our experience!

We loved working with Cinque Terre Wedding! Our wedding was flawlessly executed, with every final touch in place (in line with our preferences and vision, which were quite specific :)). We're from the US, so various pieces of the process moved at a different pace than we were expecting (some things needed to be locked in much earlier than we were expecting, and other things we would have secured up front in the US were nailed down closer to the date) - it was something I hadn't thought a ton about heading into the planning process! The whole team was AMAZING (the Cinque Terre Wedding team, and all the vendors they recommended) - truly superb!! You can tell they care a lot about the work that they do, and us as individuals. We truly loved spending time with them and would recommend to anyone getting married in this lovely little slice of the world!!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Annick Cubric · Married on 07/09/2019

Best Experience with Cinque Terre Wedding!

After my husband and I got engaged, we started researching various destination wedding options. Nothing seemed to quite fit our vision, as we were looking for something elegant but casual at the same time.

A friend then strongly recommended Cinque Terre Wedding as she had recently attended her best friend's wedding in Monterosso. As soon as we spoke with Melina over Skype, we knew we had found the right company.

Melina, Sarah, and the rest of the team were incredible from the very beginning. They listened to our many questions, and ensured our needs were met. The planning process was also very easy. In the months leading to the wedding, we received emails with elements that we needed to make decisions on, such as music, flowers, decorations, etc...

When we arrived in Monterosso, we were greeted by Sarah, who ensured the days and activities leading up to the wedding ran smoothly. The wedding day was perfect! Everything occured as planned, and the entire day exceeded our expectations. Matteo put together a beautiful and personalised ceremony, and Melina and Sarah were present the entire wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. Our photographer Lorenzo was great, and took the most beautiful pictures. The restaurant was beautiful, elegant but simple at the same time, and the food was delicious.

In summary, our wedding exceeded our expectations and we would recommend Melina and her team to anyone! Everything was incredibly beautiful and the entire team was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Audrey · Married on 05/31/2017

Almost 2 years ago, I had the crazy dream to invite all of our immediate family and a few close friends, to journey to Manarola to watch my love and I get married. On May 31, 2017 that dream came true!! The actual day was more beautiful and magical than I had imagined all because of Melina and her teams hard work. Communicating primarily through email, Melina was extremely organized with every aspect of our planning. Every idea I had- colorful wildflower bouquet and centerpieces, guitarist playing Unchained Melody (not on his playlist previously), changes to the menu, was handled with ease by Melina. Several other tasks and events were handled by Melina like gathering my group's train tickets, ferry tickets and traveling with me to La Spezia for my hair trial. I cannot say enough positive things about Melina, her husband Matteo (who conducted our moving and love filled ceremony), and Sarah. Her suggestions for local vendors were spot on and the entire day passed by very smoothly. If you dream of a one-of-a-kind wedding in one of the most idyllic places in the world, I highly recommend contacting Cinque Terre Wedding!! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Melina and will always think of our wedding day as one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Maggie · Married on 05/20/2017

Melina at Cinque Terre wedding was wonderful to work with! Our whole May 2017 wedding weekend exceeded all of our [very high] expectations...everything was beyond perfect. We cannot sing their praises enough. It is not easy planning a wedding halfway around the world, almost entirely via email, but Melina was able to pull together our vision for each event perfectly. We would highly recommend Cinque Terre wedding for any event you are planning in Cinque Terre (engagement, elopement, wedding, Anniversary, etc.)!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/30/2017

3.5

Overall a really great experience & perfect wedding. Only think I would change is that it didn't last long enough!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Overall this was a wonderful experience and in the end we wouldn't change a bit of our decision to go with Cinque Terre wedding. Our wedding day was absolutely fantastic and we have Melina to thank for helping us pull it all together. It was truly a perfect day in basically every respect. There were some challenges to the overall process, but I'm certain that happens no matter how you plan a wedding. Some things that were difficult for us included: some of the paperwork directions that Cinque Terre Wedding provided to us were not clear and that left us scrambling a bit to get things in order on time (everything resolved perfectly in the end, and I will say that Melina worked very hard to make sure everything was filed on time). Our main other gripe was that their hair and makeup connections were WAY over our budget and they could not connect us with a suitable vendor (I was willing to spend around $200 for my hair for example, and $150 or so for my makeup), and so I ended up doing my own on the day. That may reflect simply having the wedding in that location, but I do wish we had had better options. But those are small annoyances when you consider the big picture, because we had an absolutely fantastic day. The setting for both the ceremony and the dinner reception (at Al Castello...which we highly recommend as Melina did a stellar job connecting us with them) were just priceless. We would do this again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Manoela · Married on 06/13/2017

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

It was all wonderful. The service was great, the place wonderful, everything perfect. Thank you very much to everyone who helped us to make this dream possible. We only have compliments. Thank you so much.

Sent on 06/30/2017