Cinematic Images Reviews

63 Reviews for Cinematic Images

Cinematic Images 1
Cinematic Images 2

Amy · Married on 10/20/2018

Affordable. Professional. Amazing quality. Amazing customer service.

Lydia at Cinematic Images and her husband, Craig are amazing at what they do! Not only did they give us a customized video package, but were very detailed in what they have to offer and how they could accommodate our needs. The two of them went above and beyond what we asked for. I couldn't be happier with our video and how they captured our day. They even got to know us a little bit and included quirky moments in our highlight video, that I truly believe most artists wouldn't have. Thank you Craig and Lydia for a beautiful video, service, and memory!

Cinematic Images's reply:

Hi Amy Thank you so much for the kind words. You guys were so great to work with. Enjoy watching your video! Lydia
  • Elena

Elena · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely Wonderful

I had the pleasure of having Lydia & Craig for my wedding August 17, 2018 and I’m so grateful to have found them! They are wonderful people and make an awesome team. We got the video of the whole wedding, highlights, and the photobooth pictures. I can’t stop watching my wedding video it’s so good! They captured everything and my guests loved them! I highly recommend them for any bride!

Hi Elena,
    We had such a nice day doing the video for your wedding, and we worked with some of the nicest vendors! Eva your JP was so amazing, we recommend her all the time now thanks to meeting her at your wedding!! Lydia and Craig

Kate Cressey · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience!

Lydia and Craig were amazing! They couldn't have been more helpful before, during, and after our wedding. Their experience shows--quality photos and video at a reasonable rate.

Hi Kate and Marc
    Thanks so much for the great review. We had the best time, doing your photos and video of your wedding day. We absolutely loved meeting your families and working at the Silas Robbins House B&B was a treat for us too... did you watch the Hallmark Christmas movie that was made there recently? We did and thought of you guys the whole time! Lydia and Craig

Miranda · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing experience

My cousin Brian used Cinematic Images for his wedding and highly recommend them. Him and his wife watch their video on their anniversary every year. That really spoke to me and solidified my decision to use them for my wedding. Our video came out amazing and we have watched it at least six times since our June wedding. It was such a pleasure working with them on our big day! If you're on the fence about getting a video you should definitely do it ! Not only do you get to relive your wedding day ,you will see all the moments you may have missed . We would highly recommend Cinematic Images !!

Hi Miranda
    We love that you guys are keeping the "family recommendations" going!! You guys had such a nice wedding. As a matter of fact, we just showed your video to a couple who will be getting married this summer and they will be getting ready at the Simsbury Inn and having their wedding at The Riverview too. Your wedding was so great and it was at the same venues and they loved it too and booked us as well. Thanks again. Lydia and Craig

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2017

Cinematic images captured the most special moments of our wedding day. Right from the beginning, they were so fun and helpful to work with. They also were very quick in responding to any questions that we had. Cinematic Images were very accommodating to our needs. They also captured our day without any interruptions or issues. I feel like I never even saw them! Our highlight video couldn't be more perfect, as well as the ceremony, reception, and formals. It was almost as though they immediately knew who all of our closest family and friends were. I highly recommend Cinematic Images for your wedding day!!

Michael · Married on 07/28/2017

We found Craig and Lydia through a close friend. They did everything possible to make this the best day of our lives and it was. The professionalism and effort they put forth was out of this world. We couldn't be happier with the service. Also the same day edit was mind blowing. We didn't tell anyone about it and everyone loved it. Thank You so much Craig and Lydia!!!!

Victoria · Married on 07/01/2017

Wow! Is all I can say about our experience with CVP. Both 2nd marriages. CVP much better than 1st marriage...I know from experience. Heard about CVP from family and they came to DC for wedding. Lucky to get them for over July 4. We hired Lydia and Craig for rehearsal dinner, pre-wedding, wedding and reception. They were unbelievable: Professional, creative, friendly...they really cared. For the Rehearsal Dinner, a lot of family hadn't seen each other in years so important to catch those reunions . They were on it, in the right place when cousins met for 1st time etc. Photos are fantastic! For Pre-Wedding with bride - when I was nervous, Craig made me and bridal party feel at ease. He was so creative with showing my gown, tiara, bouquets etc. Touching moments with Matron and Maid of Honor helping get ready. Relaxed limo ride to venue with bridal party chatting as we anticipated the big day. - also captured on film .For guys at the hotel, some great warm yet light-hearted moments with groom and his sons/ my sons. Brought smiles to our faces looking at photos today - tying ties and helping each other get ready. For wedding , (at a DC Monument outdoors at 100F) they captured every moment so well. So many different angles. Didn't even feel their presence...incredibly unintrusive to us and guests! (they have long lenses that allow them to stand far away but get the most intimate of expressions). Group photos very pleasant. U can see that in expressions of guests. Photograph large groups is difficult to get all looking good - but they did!! The Reception on boat on Potomac River. Could've been difficult, but CVP captured decor, kids' table, toasts, dancing, cake cut and even an impromptu dance session with little kids completely unplanned...they got it!!! Now we are look at amazing collection of photos, reliving the day...CVP didn't miss a thing. Our experience was so positive and we have such a good feeling about our wedding and these photos we'll treasure.

Patrick · Married on 06/17/2017

Great work! Loved how the video turned out! Great quality! Lydia and Craig, It was a pleasure of having you at our wedding. Thank you!! Monika and Patrick

Melanie · Married on 05/28/2017

Highly recommend Craig & Lydia!! We had an issue with another phony photographer and 6 days before our wedding!! I looked at the reviews for Cinematic Images and called them immediately. I was completely taken away by their professionalism and exciting personalities!! I hired them and could not be happier with all their ideas for the shotlist!! They were so gracious and patient I can't say enough about them!! I can't wait to see the finished product!! Thanks again Craig & Lydia !! You were amazing!!

Peggy · Married on 09/09/2016

I first saw Lydia and Craigs work when we viewed our friends daughter's wedding video. I knew at that moment that I wanted them as our daughter and son-in-law's videographer. If you want perfection in every way, look no further. Your guests will be "oohing and aahing" and saying "how did they do that!" as they watch the same day edit at your reception. Clear, steady, just beautiful in every way. Best value of our wedding expenses! PegFach MOB

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

I've had the pleasure of knowing Craig and Lydia for quite some time, but was still blown away by the professionalism and quality of their work! They were truly amazing the day of our wedding, somehow managing to capture each moment without ever once being intrusive or even noticeable!! I've been to plenty of weddings where the videographers unfortunately made their presence very known, being in the way on the dance floor and in the middle of each important moment. This was so not the case with Craig and Lydia! Looking at our wedding video, I'm still amazed that they were able to capture the amazing feeling of our wedding day and never once have their presence feel unnatural! They are truly amazing to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend Classic Video Productions!

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2016

Lydia and Craig were great to work with. Not only are they super nice and charismatic, but really professional and devoted to making their clients happy. Our video was amazing; watching it totally brought us back to the big day, and we were able to see so many things that we missed because were all over the place. It is such good quality (clear and steady) and we can't wait to share it with our friends and family.

Working with Lydia and Craig was such an amazing experience. From the first contact, they were always incredibly responsive to every question and email. On the wedding day, they came early, were very flexible with us running a little late and then even stayed through the end of the reception. They were unobtrusive for us and for our guests but were able to capture so many amazing moments on film. The final product we received was absolutely perfect! Great value, great experience, great people. I would highly recommend CVP!

Ali · Married on 07/09/2016

Lydia and Craig are phenomenal! At first, my husband and I weren't going to have a videographer, but quickly changed our minds a few months before our wedding after seeing a friend's highlight video that they did. It was the best decision we made. And we were so lucky they still had our date available. They captured every special moment from our day. And now we have those memories to share with friends and loved ones for years to come! Just know if you go with them, you are getting top notch, AMAZING work! So, so happy with Lydia and Craig's work!

Andrea · Married on 05/14/2016

From start to finish Classic Video Productions/Lydia and Craig were always professional while also being warm, human and understanding. We are beyond pleased with the final results!

Andrea Kern, MOB

Allison · Married on 11/07/2015

Classic Video Production is a dream to work with and I have recommended them to all of my friends. I was overwhelmed with wedding planning and my mother actually found CVP online and when we met with them in their studio and saw their demos I was blown away. Lydia and Craig worked as a team to film and edit our wedding video both on the day and beyond. Craig captured my bridesmaids and I getting ready and my family putting together last minute details before we left for the church. Everytime we asked Craig to get something on film he would cheerfully respond that he had already captured the moment but while we were living it naturally. Craig was always 3 steps ahead of me and knew what we would want to see played back in film later. I was especially thankful for this because my photographer did not take any "getting ready" shots so to still have them captured is something I treasure.

We opted to have the same day wedding video so the guests were blown away to be able to get a behind the scenes look at the wedding day. I was shocked as well at not only how well/seamless/beautiful everything looked but at the amount they were able to show! I strongly recommend this is you are working with CVP.

From booking CVP, working with them on our wedding day and receiving the final edit of our wedding video- CVP was so easy that they made my wedding day much smoother for me. I can wholeheartedly say that CVP and the video memories that they captured are my favorite thing to look back on of the day. Wrapping this review with the final note of 5 stars for CVP.

• User6204012 · 2+ years ago

Our wedding was planned for October and last minute in September I decided to book Lydia and Craig. Thank god they were available!! Do not let people talk you out of video, Hire Lydia and Craig. They were both so nice and easy to work with. I originally did not want a video but after watching two friends' videos CVP did and crying through them both, I knew I wanted one. They are professional and non-invasive on wedding day, which was important to me. They just do what they do best and send you back their magic. Well worth it!

jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Craig and Lydia did such a great job with our wedding video! I met with them before the wedding to discuss package options and they were both so friendly and helpful. They showed me sample videos to get an idea of what the final product would look like. The day of the wedding they were very professional and did a great job getting the shots they needed to make our video truly special. They had a lot of creative ideas and made me feel comfortable in front of the camera.

We opted for the "live edit" feature (highly recommend this option!) which is a short video shown at the reception that includes a slideshow of us growing up and then live video and music from that morning! Needless to say our guests (and us) LOVED IT. People were talking about it for months! The final video was about a 90 day turn around, and it was worth the wait. We absolutely love it! Craig and Lydia did such a great job editing and condensing the long day into something we could watch over and over again. We received copies on DVD and MP4 (USB). Turns out we had some trouble with the MP4, it works on our laptop but not on our smart tv, but this seems to be a problem with our smart tv. Regardless, Craig & Lydia went above and beyond to try and help us figure this out.

I highly recommend CVP to anyone getting married! Craig and Lydia helped us capture the most beautiful and unforgettable memories of our special day!

Carissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Classic Video Productions was the best decision we made! Craig and Lydia are very professional and wonderful to work with! We are sad that our wedding is over and won't be working with them anymore. During the planning process, Lydia responded very quickly to all my emails and questions. On the day of my wedding, they made me feel like a princess! They captured the most precious moments and made everyone feel comfortable on camera. It was important to me that the camera wasn't in guests faces and making people feel awkward and my guests didn't even notice they were there! Our video and same day edit was amazing and great quality too! I can't say enough about Classic Video Productions! My two best friends used them for their weddings as well and have nothing but outstanding remarks to say. I wish I could work with them all over again! Thank you!

Bruce · Married on 08/08/2015

We were very pleased with Classic Video Productions. Lydia and her husband were very professional, friendly and accommodating. We didn't even know they were there, yet the final product was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone.

We love our wedding video! Lydia and Craig are so amazing! They capture the most wonderful moments of your day/night. They treated us like family from the very start! We have had so many people gush over our video. Our ten minute recap of the ceremony and the reception showed so many great moments...we couldn't wait to watch the video in full. Many of our guests didn't even realize there were camera's in the room! The background music that was chosen to go with the video is so perfect...Lydia and Craig are truly the nicest people and go above and beyond making their videos so special!

What can we say about Craig & Lydia - they are "top shelf"! They were awesome to deal with, very down to earth and they truly just wanted to make your wedding day perfect and all about "you". Isn't that how it is should be! They were very professional and truly experienced (the equipment they have is amazing)! They were never in the forefront, in fact my guests didn't even notice them throughout the day. If you want "quality" work, and people who are always pleasant to deal with (always with a smile) then Craig & Lydia at "Classic Video Productions" are the choice for your special day. Truly one of a kind. Our video came out beautiful, love it and love them!

Tracey & Marco Lamontagne

Matt · Married on 07/19/2014

Before I tell you why you need to book Craig and Lydia, I must emphasize that getting a videographer is probably the best decision we made for the wedding. The day is over in a blink of an eye, but the work done by Craig and Lydia will allow my family to relive the day for years to come.

Now on to Craig and Lydia - if you did not call them up to book yet, you should now because they are booked for MONTHS in advance. That's right, a videographer that is just as popular as a wedding venue! That is a testament for how great they were :-).

From the moment that we met with Classic Video Productions, I knew that Craig and Lydia were going to take care of us. They are very professional while being two kind hearted people that want to get to know you to enhance the video experience. They were prompt the morning of the wedding the video my wife getting ready, then to capture the groomsmen getting ready, they were at our first look photographs, and blended in throughout the ceremony and reception to capture all the best moments. To top it all off, as Craig videos the day, Lydia is in their awesome tech van editing the video from Craig so they can show a 5-10 minute video to recap the day to our guests DURING the wedding. It was so cool to see the preparations, the guests, and ceremony.

Later that night and through the next day, my guests raved about the video and the professionalism of both Craig and Lydia. This was their THIRD wedding that they produced for our family alone (two of my wife's cousins weddings) and I know they will be back as my aunt, with three children, has already contacted them.

Book them today - you will not regret it.

Best,
    Matt & Jessica in CT
    Married July 19, 2014

Haskell · Married on 07/11/2014

To be honest, Craig and Lydia had to be two of the most important people at our wedding. When we told others we were thinking of hiring someone to record our wedding some people just couldn’t understand why we would "waste" our money on a videographer however I have to tell you it was by far the BEST decision we could have ever made! The instant we met Craig and Lydia we feel in love with their personalities, drive and pure love for what they do, we knew right away they were the ONLY ones we would want to do this job. We unfortunately had to change our wedding date due to an illness in the family and Craig and Lydia could not have been more accommodating and understanding. They have a pure passion and talent for capturing the love of not only the bride and groom but the love that is shared between family and friends. We chose to have a same day edit to share during our reception and it was the highlight of the day, my guest are still talking about how wonderful it was!! I could go on and on about craig and Lydia and the amazing job that they do but the point is your day will flash before eyes and although you may think you will remember every detail, you won’t but you will want to relive it and actually see it again and again. Having a videographer, Craig and Lydia in particular, was the best decision we could have made, we highly suggest you do the same!
    Danielle & Haskell