Ciel Bleu Event Design Reviews

66 | Paso Robles, CA

66 Reviews for Ciel Bleu Event Design

Brittany · Married on 09/08/2012

I can confidently recommend Azurae and Ciel Bleu Events for wedding planning and Day Of coordination. Azurae had great ideas for me during the planning process, and she worked with all our vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly for the big day. She was friendly and knowledgeable every time I had a question, and several of my other vendors told me how impressed they were with Azurae's helpful attitude and professionalism.

From the time I arrived at the venue until our final exit, Azurae had everything looking beautiful and running perfectly. She supervised all the setup, arranged our decor, and made sure I had everything I needed all evening. I didn't worry about anything other than getting married! If you're looking for a wedding coordinator, you can't do better than Azurae.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Kaley · Married on 08/17/2012

Azurae is a godsend. I was planning my vow renewal and reception from across the country, and had a baby 2 months before the event and needed help with all of the details and communication that comes with planning a wedding event. I had a lot on my plate and she went above and beyond what I thought was possible and gave us the most perfect event we could have ever imagined. I honestly don't know what we would have done without her! She is so good at communicating with me and my vendors, she knows everyone in the area, and got a lot of last minute details handled with ease. I can honestly say that the reception would not have been as successful as it was without her. I am recommending her to everyone I know and hope to have the need to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Kaley- Your wedding was a highlight of the wedding season! Such a strong sense of family- you (three) are so loved and it showed!

Thank you for all the kind words- please stay in touch and squeeze that little baby for me!

Brooke · Married on 08/04/2012

Azurae was absolutely fanastic to work with! We were planning a wedding in Paso in August and trying to do so from out of town and on a fairly short time frame. We could not have pulled off such a wonderful event without Azurae's planning, knowledge and enthusiastic participation in our event! We would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event in Paso Robles!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Phil · Married on 06/16/2012

Azurae Shults did an awesome job as a Day of Wedding Coordinator for my wife and I, and ensured our day would be memorable. Prior to the wedding, she was helpful in providing information and recommendations for specific issues, and always responded in a timely manner. For the wedding rehearsal and the actual wedding day, Azurae was on top of everything, made sure the wedding went smoothly, and ensured my bride had all of her issues resolved. I would strongly recommend her services to anyone planning an event. My wife and I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 07/15/2012

Diane · Married on 08/06/2011

Amazing is all I can say! Ciel Bleu Design made my wedding day truly my day to enjoy and everything was done exactly as I had wanted. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Kristan · Married on 07/09/2011

Azurae(of Ciel Bleu Design) was extremely professional with me and the other venders involved in my wedding. She was willing to be actively involved to the point that I knew my event was going to go smoothly but allowed me to still have control over my own wedding. Azurae was a pleasure to work with and I am confident that my wedding would not have gone nearly as smoothly without her help!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2007

Azurae of Ciel Bleu Design was amazing! She helped me in every possible way to put my wedding together in a very short amount of time, three weeks to be exact! After talking with her she really understood exactly what I wanted and made it happen. Every detail was perfect and in place, the day ran smoothly, the guests & vendors were happy! Literally the most perfect day! Thank you Azurae!!!

Sent on 08/05/2011

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2006

I agree with all the above reviews! Azurae was a pleasure to work with. She made our wedding go so smoothly, I honestly can't imagine our special day without her!! She was very professional and was amazing with all the little details.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Skye L. · Married on 05/25/2019

Couldn’t have done it without her!

Azurae was amazing. I cannot imagine trying to plan a wedding without her. She is well connected with the San Luis Obispo wedding vendors, and made excellent recommendations. I hired a number of vendors without asking for multiple recommendations, and they were all fabulous. She managed all the day of logistics perfectly, so I didn’t have to worry about a thing. We felt like we were in very good hands, and were able to just enjoy the day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jason · Married on 04/12/2014

Ciel Bleu Event Design was fantastic for out recent wedding in central Cali. CBED should be your first call prior to planning any aspects of your upcoming event!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you Jason! It was a pleasure to work with you and Crissy! You were such an organized groom- so fun to get to be there with you guys! Congratulations!!

Ann · Married on 09/07/2013

I was extremely pleased with the level of service and attention we received from Azurae at my daughters' wedding. She was there from the beginning to the bitter end. Just seeing her was calming and reassuring, and knowing that if anything came up, she would handle it and it wouldn't fall on our shoulders.

Sent on 11/15/2013

L · Married on 06/23/2012

So happy that I had Azurae by my side that day! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Dani M. · Married on 06/22/2019

A Job Well Done!

I was impressed with Azurae’s responsiveness and day of coordination of my wedding. I hired Azurae mainly as a “month of coordinator” since pior to hiring I had already booked majority of my vendors, but she helped me get the last few I needed and contacted all of them prior to the wedding so I didn’t have to, she definitely helped me more than just the month prior to the wedding! Azurae was great at working with the venue and making sure deadlines were met for contracts and insurance. There were a few hiccups that happened at the wedding and prior to the wedding that could have been addressed earlier than the week of the wedding, but we rolled with it and I don’t think anyone of our guests noticed! Other than those few hiccups (and trust me, they’re bound to happen at any wedding), I think Azurae did a splendid job and it was so nice to have her as a point person the day of the wedding so I didn’t have to stress and neither did my family. She handled everything gracefully and made sure everything ran smoothly with the 240 guests that were in attendance. Overall, I think Azurae did a great job! Thank you Azurae for everything!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jeannette · Married on 05/30/2015

We had a destination wedding and there is absolutely no possible way that it could have been done successfully, and with such ease and beautiful results, if we hadn't found the perfect wedding coordinator to help with the planning, coordination, and execution of our big day. From the first phone call interview, we knew that Azurae would listen to us and help us to identify OUR vision so that she could help to capture the romantic whimsy that we asked for. Azurae met with us during a busy holiday week to meet all of our vendors in person, and then took it from there. She knows everyone in the Central Valley of CA and made excellent recommendations. We couldn't be happier with the results of our fantastic day.

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 06/29/2019

3.6
      3.0
      2.0
      3.0

Good, Not What I Needed

I loved speaking to Azurae - she made me feel comfortable with every phone call! She attended all of our wedding meetings with vendors and was super helpful with all of them. When we had a large issue with our caterer being from out of SLO County, she put that fire out for us, that allowed us to keep the catering company we love so much! She kept us on track day of, checked in often, and helped us utilize some time when we were ahead of schedule. Azurae also helped pick out options that were more budget friendly without losing the look/vibe we were going for. I put together all my vendors before we hired her, and she tightened everything up and maintained communication after. We didn't have a gift table on the rental order - I'm the one that caught it. I wasn't told until the week of my wedding that we needed to hire a team to setup our ceremony chairs, as well as monitor the parking lot for overflow. She wanted to hire a team to setup everything for the wedding, and previously told me she would take care of only the napkin placement (but didn't). My family and few of our wedding party members setup the whole day before rehearsal, where she was not onsite. During the reception, we were told that she was outside on the phone (personally, I don't think we were affected by this negatively, but it might be an important detail for someone else). A guest's plus one drank way too much, and Azurae had me leave the dance floor to check on her - I should have never been asked, in my opinion. I did not receive any budget (other than what I guesstimated and provided to her) or any other documents of her putting things together (minus vendor contracts). At the end of the day, I needed her to relieve my stress (divorced parents putting their issues on me, wedding planning I could pass off), and a few times she was the root or worsened it. I love Azurae as a person, and she is perfect for a bride who does not have the slightest idea of where to start/go and who is also laid back. That is not me, I knew what needed to be done, and it could boil down to personalities and my expectations, as well.

Sent on 01/09/2020

Jacque · event on: 03/24/2012

0.0

I was so impressed with Azurae immediately after our first meeting. She really listened and understood what type of an event I wanted to create. Within two hours after our meeting she emailed me a proposal and I hired her that moment. And every single experience after that was 5 Star. Azurae really was a pleasure to work with and I felt confident throughout the entire process! We had an amazing event that clients and staff are still talking about and she captured the essence of the moment!

Sent on 06/27/2012