Ciel Bleu Event Design Reviews

Ciel Bleu Event Design 6
Ciel Bleu Event Design 7

Mike O’Toole · Married on 11/11/2018

Az is a Legend

Azurae was insanely knowledgeable and professional the entire time we worked together. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it’s nice to feel like we made a new friend in the process.

• Sydney

Sydney Nikols · Married on 11/11/2018

Ten out of ten!

Azurae is the BEST. Knowledgeable, hardworking, easy to talk to, and has great relationships with the best vendors in the area. We couldn't have pulled this thing off without her!! Thank you Azurae!!!!

Mary Vozikes · Married on 10/19/2018

It could not have been more perfect!!!!!

Our daughter got married last weekend and Azurae was our wedding planner. I never realized what an asset a wedding planner could be until last Saturday, the day of the wedding, not to mention all the details that lead up to the big day!! It was a destination wedding and we were not familiar with the Paso Robles area. Azurae's recommendations for all the vendors we used in our daughters wedding could not have been more perfect. After speaking with many of the vendors throughout the planning process, I learned just how highly respected Azurae is!! Each and every vendor I dealt with had nothing but wonderful things to say about her, and now I see why!! Her knowledge and expertise were a huge asset throughout the entire process. Her timely response to all messages whether through email, text or a phone conversation made the planning seamless. The day of the wedding, she was excellent at communicating with us about what we needed to do and when. The day couldn't have been more perfect, and I can honestly say without Azurae's help, we would have had a lot more to think about, besides just being able to enjoy the day!

Azurae, we really can't thank you enough for everything you did!! If we are ever in the Paso area planning another wedding, you will most definitely be our wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Mary this is so thoughtful! Thank you for being such a joy to work with! I am so happy for your family!

Jennifer Grant · Married on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu rocked our wedding!

Azurae and her team are second to none! Every last detail is covered. The team at Ciel Bleu is professional, insightful and creative. They made our dream day come true!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Your day was straight out of a dream! Congratulations and thank you for the kind words! Cheers to you and your beautiful bride!

Kelsey · Married on 07/14/2018

Incredibly helpful partial planning services

Our venue required more than just day of coordination, which was tough for us because we didn’t need, nor could afford, a full service planner. Luckily we found Azurae who offered more of a partial package for us. We were able to think through various aspects of the planning process with her via emails and phone calls, early on. We were also able to meet up with her a couple times for venue walk throughs, closer to our wedding month. She’s so well versed in the central coast wedding industry and has wonderful relationships with vendors. She fully handled our linen order, which was awesome. Towards the end, she also took over communication with vendors and built our timeline. There were so many things we wouldn't have thought of without her! She was so great that my mother in law hired her to plan our rehearsal dinner, which was on site at our venue. I would highly recommend Azurae for partial wedding planning, and bet that she’d also be of wonderful help for full service planning!

Haley · Married on 04/21/2018

Flawless Experience

Azurae made the entire experience from start to finish as seamless and flawless as possible. She is a pleasure to work with and I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you Haley! I'm gonna miss you guys! Be sure to hit me up for a glass of wine on one of your wine tasting adventures to Paso Robles! Congratulations!!!

Brenda · Married on 03/31/2018

Best wedding planner- Central Coast California

Azurae Shults was truly the most knowledgeable, well-connected, available wedding planner ever !! After all was said and done the wedding was perfection in large part due to her expertise. We also consider her a friend after spending countless trips and hours together. Would highly recommend her to anyone !!

Ciel Bleu Event Design 8
    Ciel Bleu Event Design 13
    Ciel Bleu Event Design 14
    Ciel Bleu Event Design 15

spencer · Married on 10/07/2017

Azurae was amazing, she accommodated all of our questions and requests so well, and scheduled all of our meetings with vendors and help co-ordinate everything. On the day of she was perfect, everything went perfectly!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Ciel Bleu Event Design 21
    Ciel Bleu Event Design 22

Thank you Spencer!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Azurae planned the wedding of our dreams, and we can’t recommend her highly enough. Azurae was recommended to us by Roxan at Villa San Juliette (our wedding venue) as the best wedding planner in all of SLO county, and she didn’t disappoint. From the beginning, Azurae was kind, full of great ideas, and had killer vendor recommendations! She got our vision immediately and struck a great balance between achieving our vision while keeping an eye on logistics. We worked long distance as we are out of the area and she went out of her way to help arrange meetings that were the most convenient. On our big day, I really didn’t have to worry about a thing. If something went wrong, I don’t know about it, and Azurae kept everyone on time. I’m so grateful to Azurae and cannot thank her enough for planning the best day of our lives!

• Diana

Diana · Married on 09/16/2017

Azurae was a pleasure to work with! I'm a control freak and a perfectionist, and having Azurae to rely on put me and my now-husband at ease so we could relax and enjoy our wedding day. Our wedding was in SLO, and we're from LA, so we weren't familiar with any vendors in the area. Before the big day, she was ready to jump in wherever we needed help, which saved us a ton of time and stress trying to figure things out for ourselves. I had several DIY items I wanted to incorporate (including a slightly tedious 500-piece firefly lighting idea), and being able to hand it all off to her made our wedding so much more enjoyable. She handled everything so we didn't have to worry about any tiny details and was especially great with handling some last-minute changes (adding heaters to our rental order the night before the wedding... us deciding to do a sort of "first touch" to talk to each other at the last minute before the ceremony, etc.) Our wedding was beautiful and we'll remember it fondly forever. My husband and I would both highly recommend working with Azurae to help coordinate and plan your wedding!

Carley · Married on 05/06/2017

Azurae is the BEST! Not only does she have relationships with every vendor in the Paso Robles are which is what we needed help with, but she puts her clients as her highest priority and truly makes you feel as though you don't have to worry about a thing because not only does she take the time to build relationships with her clients but she is able to make the best judgement calls on their behalf. I entrusted Azurae with any decision I was unsure about when it came to my wedding and she truly made the most important day of my life a dream come true. Thanks Azurae!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with! It was a beautiful couple of days!

Kathie · Married on 05/06/2017

Azurae is amazingly gifted as a wedding planner. The bride and I could not have pulled off our fairy tale wedding without her. She had excellent recommendations for venders, kept us on schedule with all meetings, order deadlines, and payments. She is fast to respond by phone and email yet never rushed when spending time with us. The wedding day she was everywhere keeping things running smoothly, always with a smile. We hired her early on and glad we did. She is a gem and worth every penny of her fee.
    Mother of the bride

Linden · Married on 04/22/2017

Azurae helped me plan the perfect wedding! She kept me sane and positive throughout the experience. I am so appreciative of how kind and responsive she was to me during the whole wedding planning process. Not only was she amazing during the months leading up to my big day, but she was invaluable on the day of my wedding. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything but enjoying ourselves and our guests on our wedding day. Everything was all taken care of and every aspect flowed seamlessly. While I can't imagine ever planning another wedding, I would be thrilled to use Azurae and her team again on another event! Thank you so much!!!

Brent · Married on 03/25/2017

Azurae is amazing! She did an amazing job working with us heading in to our wedding and throughout the wedding weekend. We felt a lot of comfort having Azurae available for questions, and she certainly kept everything on point throughout the weekend. Would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you Brent! Hope life is treating you guys well!! It was so fun working with both of you!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2016

We are so thankful to have had Azurae working with us! She is professional and knows what she is doing. Our day went off without a hitch and was flawless. We owe all of that to her! She made our vision come to life, was easy to work with and is simply amazing! We would recommend her in a heartbeat! Our guests were raving about how well our wedding was executed from start to finish! Thank you Azurae!!!! -Liz and Lucas

Sent on 05/17/2016

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

It was truly my pleasure! Love seeing you both so happy and being able to really soak in all of your special day! All that hard work sure did pay off! Thank you for having me be a part of an extraordinary day!

We could not have had our wedding without Azurae. She was with us, over and above the call of duty, throughout the entire process. Her taste is impeccable and we completely trusted her with everything including the tiniest details. I can't recommend her and her staff enough. After being told by numerous people that stressful situations would come up on our wedding day, we could not think of a single thing that went wrong or wasn't executed to the highest standards.

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Azurae these past few months has made the whole wedding process fun, stress-free and memorable (in a good way). She is so organized, knows all the best vendors in the Paso area and knows how to throw a great party. I was able to tell her the things I likes, didn't like and imagined and she made it all happen. I felt completely comfortable working with Azurae because of her

- trustworthiness
    - reliability
    - organization
    - creativity
    - patience
    just to name a few...
    ... as the "big day" got closer more and more people kept mentioning how relaxed I was and honestly I owe all that to Azurae and her team! On the day of and during the reception she had everything handled to a t so my fiance and I were able to enjoy all of our guests and our special day. I highly recommend Ciel Bleu to any bride looking for a stress-free, classy and unforgettable event!

Libby · Married on 08/22/2015

Azurae was such an amazing wedding coordinator! She is very low-key and relaxed throughout the entire process, while still managing to get everything perfected. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed with how easily she managed all of the vendors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family members without ever sounding demanding or stressed. She was so on top of everything and made us feel like all we had to do was show up! I can't imagine trying to plan a wedding without her help. Thanks Azurae!

Molly · Married on 08/22/2015

Azurae was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning my daughter’s wedding! She is professional, proactive, patient, relaxed, and fun! We were planning a destination wedding, and had no contacts in the San Luis Obispo area. Initially, we thought we could find everything we needed by doing online research, but quickly realized websites don’t always paint an accurate picture. Several people we talked to recommended Azurae/Ciel Bleu without hesitation, so after a conference call, we hired her. That was a great decision, and Azurae’s network of trusted vendors was just right for my daughter’s wedding. We met in person about three times before the wedding (we were limited by the distance), and were thrilled that Azurae not only set up vendor appointments for us, but also accompanied us to the meetings. What was amazing to me was that she was able to take our ideas for the style of the wedding, offer suggestions for getting the most for our money, and pull everything together with well-thought-out finishing touches. Nearly all of our communications were done via email, which was perfect for us, and Azurae was equally accessible by phone. Everything fell into place according to her detailed timeline, so there was very little stress involved. If there were any last minute issues (and I doubt there were), I didn’t hear about them, which was such a relief! I never imagined I could be relaxed and enjoy every moment of my daughter’s big day, but that’s truly how it was!

Dr Ronald · Married on 10/11/2014

Azurae Shults.... what can one say!?! She is a singular powerhouse who is organized beyond the normal person! She is a loving and caring individual who truly cares about your event. She will work till the wee hours of the morning to get everything just right. No complaints, no excuses, and no deflecting blame on others. None. She takes 100% responsibility for all problems and then fixes them without any hesitation. Azurae is the consummate professional who is kind, robust, diligent, loving, and will advocate for the couple's wishes... no matter how crazy. Crazy advocacy... Let me tell you what she advocated for us: 1) for me to skydive into the wedding at a top name winery; 2) bringing wild animals from the zoo to roam the vineyard property; 3) female impersonators doing a vociferous show; 4) and a truly elegant wedding involving bucco vendors!! Complaints - well, no one is perfect. But, for the life of me, I cannot think of any complaints. Wait - not enough animals at the cocktail hour. The monkeys and kangaroos were no-show! Haha.
    Sincerely,
    Dr R Salem, PsyD

Cara · Married on 10/08/2014

We couldn't have had as wonderful a wedding if it weren't for Azurae and Ceil Bleu Event Design. She had a great impression of us after our first phone contact and from there she was able to make the perfect recommendations for our wedding. She has fantastic relationships with the local vendors and is incredibly easy to work with. Her recommendations for everything from the caterer to the restaurant to the venue et cetera were incredible. She helped take the stress off of us so we could concentrate on our guests and each other. Thank you, Azurae!!!

Jane · Married on 09/27/2014

Azurae did an amazing job!!!! We couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She set up appointments with all the vendors, since we live in the East coast, and handled any issues that come along the way. She was in constant communication with us through out the whole process. We highly recommend her services for anyone who is planning on getting married in the central coast.

Holly · Married on 09/06/2014

Azurae coordinated my wedding in early September, and I can say from experience that she is truly amazing!! From our first conversation on the phone, to the day of my wedding, Azurae was always organized and professional. We started by laying out my budget and early vision for the wedding. Since I had already found my venue, she got to work quickly by giving me recommendations for caterers, florists, photographers, and other vendors that would fit into my budget constraints. Although I hired Azurae as my “day of” coordinator, she put in many, many hours with me upfront and throughout my 8 months of planning to make sure my wedding day was perfect (and it was!). I know that there are a lot of great planners and event designers out there, but Azurae went beyond that. To me, she was my trusted advisor. If something didn’t seem right to me, I could ask Azurae. If I had an idea that she had seen go awry at other events, she told me. If she loved something, she encouraged me to try it. If I was frustrated with something in the process, I could tell her (and she would fix it!). I promise you won’t go wrong with Azurae- she is the best!!

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

I could never write enough wonderful comments about Azurae!!! She truly is an angel/fairy godmother to her brides! She was soo kind, sweet, responsive and helpful not to mention her brilliant design ideas and eye for everything gorgeous! She really made the whole wedding planning experience stress free and tons of fun for us! She has great relationships with all the local vendors and knows just who to go to to get the bride and groom what they are wanting for their special day! We live about 2 hours away and she made our trips to Paso easy and fun by coordinating all our appointments and scheduling our days to maximize our time there. She is very organized and detail oriented while being super easy to work with and fun to be around! Like I said I could go on and on about how great she is! She truly is what every wedding needs to make it absolutely perfect!!!