48 Reviews for Ciel Bleu Event Design

To-Do Lists (1)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
46 Ciel Bleu Event Design Reviews

Azurae was amazing, she accommodated all of our questions and requests so well, and scheduled all of our meetings with vendors and help co-ordinate everything. On the day of she was perfect, everything went perfectly!

Photo
Profile Picture spencer, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae planned the wedding of our dreams, and we can’t recommend her highly enough. Azurae was recommended to us by Roxan at Villa San Juliette (our wedding venue) as the best wedding planner in all of SLO county, and she didn’t disappoint. From the beginning, Azurae was kind, full of great ideas, and had killer vendor recommendations! She got our vision immediately and struck a great balance between achieving our vision while keeping an eye on logistics. We worked long distance as we are out of the area and she went out of her way to help arrange meetings that were the most convenient. On our big day, I really didn’t have to worry about a thing. If something went wrong, I don’t know about it, and Azurae kept everyone on time. I’m so grateful to Azurae and cannot thank her enough for planning the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Azurae is the BEST! Not only does she have relationships with every vendor in the Paso Robles are which is what we needed help with, but she puts her clients as her highest priority and truly makes you feel as though you don't have to worry about a thing because not only does she take the time to build relationships with her clients but she is able to make the best judgement calls on their behalf. I entrusted Azurae with any decision I was unsure about when it came to my wedding and she truly made the most important day of my life a dream come true. Thanks Azurae!

Profile Picture Carley, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae is amazingly gifted as a wedding planner. The bride and I could not have pulled off our fairy tale wedding without her. She had excellent recommendations for venders, kept us on schedule with all meetings, order deadlines, and payments. She is fast to respond by phone and email yet never rushed when spending time with us. The wedding day she was everywhere keeping things running smoothly, always with a smile. We hired her early on and glad we did. She is a gem and worth every penny of her fee.
Mother of the bride

Profile Picture Kathie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Azurae helped me plan the perfect wedding! She kept me sane and positive throughout the experience. I am so appreciative of how kind and responsive she was to me during the whole wedding planning process. Not only was she amazing during the months leading up to my big day, but she was invaluable on the day of my wedding. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything but enjoying ourselves and our guests on our wedding day. Everything was all taken care of and every aspect flowed seamlessly. While I can't imagine ever planning another wedding, I would be thrilled to use Azurae and her team again on another event! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Linden, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae is amazing! She did an amazing job working with us heading in to our wedding and throughout the wedding weekend. We felt a lot of comfort having Azurae available for questions, and she certainly kept everything on point throughout the weekend. Would highly recommend working with her.

Profile Picture Brent, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so thankful to have had Azurae working with us! She is professional and knows what she is doing. Our day went off without a hitch and was flawless. We owe all of that to her! She made our vision come to life, was easy to work with and is simply amazing! We would recommend her in a heartbeat! Our guests were raving about how well our wedding was executed from start to finish! Thank you Azurae!!!! -Liz and Lucas

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We could not have had our wedding without Azurae. She was with us, over and above the call of duty, throughout the entire process. Her taste is impeccable and we completely trusted her with everything including the tiniest details. I can't recommend her and her staff enough. After being told by numerous people that stressful situations would come up on our wedding day, we could not think of a single thing that went wrong or wasn't executed to the highest standards.

Profile Picture User5598712, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Working with Azurae these past few months has made the whole wedding process fun, stress-free and memorable (in a good way). She is so organized, knows all the best vendors in the Paso area and knows how to throw a great party. I was able to tell her the things I likes, didn't like and imagined and she made it all happen. I felt completely comfortable working with Azurae because of her

- trustworthiness
- reliability
- organization
- creativity
- patience
just to name a few...
... as the "big day" got closer more and more people kept mentioning how relaxed I was and honestly I owe all that to Azurae and her team! On the day of and during the reception she had everything handled to a t so my fiance and I were able to enjoy all of our guests and our special day. I highly recommend Ciel Bleu to any bride looking for a stress-free, classy and unforgettable event!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae was such an amazing wedding coordinator! She is very low-key and relaxed throughout the entire process, while still managing to get everything perfected. Everyone in our wedding party was very impressed with how easily she managed all of the vendors, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and family members without ever sounding demanding or stressed. She was so on top of everything and made us feel like all we had to do was show up! I can't imagine trying to plan a wedding without her help. Thanks Azurae!

Profile Picture Libby, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process of planning my daughter’s wedding! She is professional, proactive, patient, relaxed, and fun! We were planning a destination wedding, and had no contacts in the San Luis Obispo area. Initially, we thought we could find everything we needed by doing online research, but quickly realized websites don’t always paint an accurate picture. Several people we talked to recommended Azurae/Ciel Bleu without hesitation, so after a conference call, we hired her. That was a great decision, and Azurae’s network of trusted vendors was just right for my daughter’s wedding. We met in person about three times before the wedding (we were limited by the distance), and were thrilled that Azurae not only set up vendor appointments for us, but also accompanied us to the meetings. What was amazing to me was that she was able to take our ideas for the style of the wedding, offer suggestions for getting the most for our money, and pull everything together with well-thought-out finishing touches. Nearly all of our communications were done via email, which was perfect for us, and Azurae was equally accessible by phone. Everything fell into place according to her detailed timeline, so there was very little stress involved. If there were any last minute issues (and I doubt there were), I didn’t hear about them, which was such a relief! I never imagined I could be relaxed and enjoy every moment of my daughter’s big day, but that’s truly how it was!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Azurae Shults.... what can one say!?! She is a singular powerhouse who is organized beyond the normal person! She is a loving and caring individual who truly cares about your event. She will work till the wee hours of the morning to get everything just right. No complaints, no excuses, and no deflecting blame on others. None. She takes 100% responsibility for all problems and then fixes them without any hesitation. Azurae is the consummate professional who is kind, robust, diligent, loving, and will advocate for the couple's wishes... no matter how crazy. Crazy advocacy... Let me tell you what she advocated for us: 1) for me to skydive into the wedding at a top name winery; 2) bringing wild animals from the zoo to roam the vineyard property; 3) female impersonators doing a vociferous show; 4) and a truly elegant wedding involving bucco vendors!! Complaints - well, no one is perfect. But, for the life of me, I cannot think of any complaints. Wait - not enough animals at the cocktail hour. The monkeys and kangaroos were no-show! Haha.
Sincerely,
Dr R Salem, PsyD

Profile Picture Dr Ronald, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We couldn't have had as wonderful a wedding if it weren't for Azurae and Ceil Bleu Event Design. She had a great impression of us after our first phone contact and from there she was able to make the perfect recommendations for our wedding. She has fantastic relationships with the local vendors and is incredibly easy to work with. Her recommendations for everything from the caterer to the restaurant to the venue et cetera were incredible. She helped take the stress off of us so we could concentrate on our guests and each other. Thank you, Azurae!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae did an amazing job!!!! We couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. She set up appointments with all the vendors, since we live in the East coast, and handled any issues that come along the way. She was in constant communication with us through out the whole process. We highly recommend her services for anyone who is planning on getting married in the central coast.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae coordinated my wedding in early September, and I can say from experience that she is truly amazing!! From our first conversation on the phone, to the day of my wedding, Azurae was always organized and professional. We started by laying out my budget and early vision for the wedding. Since I had already found my venue, she got to work quickly by giving me recommendations for caterers, florists, photographers, and other vendors that would fit into my budget constraints. Although I hired Azurae as my “day of” coordinator, she put in many, many hours with me upfront and throughout my 8 months of planning to make sure my wedding day was perfect (and it was!). I know that there are a lot of great planners and event designers out there, but Azurae went beyond that. To me, she was my trusted advisor. If something didn’t seem right to me, I could ask Azurae. If I had an idea that she had seen go awry at other events, she told me. If she loved something, she encouraged me to try it. If I was frustrated with something in the process, I could tell her (and she would fix it!). I promise you won’t go wrong with Azurae- she is the best!!

Profile Picture Holly, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could never write enough wonderful comments about Azurae!!! She truly is an angel/fairy godmother to her brides! She was soo kind, sweet, responsive and helpful not to mention her brilliant design ideas and eye for everything gorgeous! She really made the whole wedding planning experience stress free and tons of fun for us! She has great relationships with all the local vendors and knows just who to go to to get the bride and groom what they are wanting for their special day! We live about 2 hours away and she made our trips to Paso easy and fun by coordinating all our appointments and scheduling our days to maximize our time there. She is very organized and detail oriented while being super easy to work with and fun to be around! Like I said I could go on and on about how great she is! She truly is what every wedding needs to make it absolutely perfect!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/28/14, 5 Reviews

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin! Let's start with if you are contemplating hiring Azurae for your wedding coordinator, stop contemplating and hire her immediately. She is a total rockstar who saved the day so many times for my intimate beach wedding.

My husband tried to talk me out of hiring a coordinator since my career is as an event planner for corporate events. Let me say...two entirely different things. Even if you plan a mean cocktail party, hire a coordinator! You will not regret it.

At one point during our planning, the venue we had contracted totally bailed on us after having a contract in place for 8 months. Azurae stepped in and found the most perfect location that was more in line with our vision, although some outside of the box planning was necessary. She took the reigns on projects I simply had no time for and reminded me of things I had totally forgot. She made sure all my plans came to life in vivid color.

Despite often times insane obstacles Azurae stayed entirely calm and collected and never approached me with a crisis. In the week before my wedding I was able to relax and let go knowing she had it all under control.

The result? Our wedding was flawless, literally nothing went wrong. It was magical and I have her to thank for seeing us through the whole process.

Profile Picture Sara, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Professional, easy to work with and too good to be true. I still cant believe Azurae was available for my wedding. I owe her so much for all she did to make the BIG day the easiest and most magical, possible!

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were very picky when it came to choosing a wedding planner for our wedding. Not only are we difficult people to work with, but we had a difficult venue to work with! From the start Azurae was exceptional at making sure we were taken care of. She came to see our wedding venue and gave suggestions for what could work and what couldn't work. We greatly appreciated her honesty and so we decided to hire her on for full service wedding planning! It also helped that we found her fees to be very very very competitive with fees of other planners. Amazing! It was the best move we made during the wedding process. Azurae is well connected in the wedding vendor world and when we wanted more options she brought us more options. When we needed to cut budget, she helped us do so. She was always responsive, always checking into make sure things were going as planned and overall was a joy to work with. She developed great relationships with our family as well who were very involved in the wedding planning. It was great to see how versatile she was and how much all the vendors loved her. When it was time to start setting up for our wedding she was there by Thursday (though our wedding was Saturday) and made sure everything was going exactly how we wanted it. She did a great job communicating our wishes to our vendors and hearing us out if we had any changes last minute. Her time to shine was truly on our wedding day. She made sure EVERYTHING went perfectly. If there was an issue I sure didn't hear about it because she handled it. Even my family mentioned how well she took care of everything and made sure everything was spot on. Our wedding went without a hitch and I truly think it was because of Azurae. She also took the time to drive me after the wedding up to our house for me to change for the after party. She was always on "go mode" and you can tell right away that she is a true professional with tons of experience in wedding planning. Thank you, Azurae!

Profile Picture User4077054, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I greatly enjoyed working with Azurae -- she was responsive, easy to work with and helped get things done in a stress free manner. She brought to the table a knowledge of the central coast that was useful in many ways: from finding venues, to caterers to a place to hold a rehearsal dinner she had many good ideas and suggestions. The wedding itself was beautiful and went off without a hitch (as far as my bride and I could tell in any case), with much of that due to her efforts.

Profile Picture David, 2/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae is the most organized, personable, amenable, quick thinking, positive, energetic, take charge coordinator I have ever met or will ever recommend. She's connected with the community so no need is too small or too large, she has a person for that. She will think of things that you never thought of and won't hesitate to tell you what will work in place of what doesn't. She goes above and beyond and lets you take all the credit from behind the scenes as things go so smoothly your guests wonder how you did it!

Best check I ever wrote!

Profile Picture Sonja, 10/26/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was referred to Azurae in the early stages of our engagement and planning. After a conversation with her, I knew I'd love to hire her. I'm a 'do-it-myselfer' so the cost of her service didn't make sense at that point. As time went on and the day drew near, it was obvious I was at my limit. There was no one else I'd consider; so, I called Azurae back to discuss day-off coordination. We met to get her up to speed and she took the reigns and ran with it. I immediately had complete confidence in her ability. She knows the industry and is obviously a very accomplished professional.

Azurae coordinated the set-up early morning, welcomed and directed the vendors all day, kept us on schedule, and was there to be sure everything was cleaned up at the end of the night. She orchestrated the entire event seamlessly. The day was beyond my dreams and I can't imagine it was possible without her.

Beyond her incredible capability and can-do attitude, Azurae has a quiet assertiveness about her that put me at ease and created calm with everything she addressed.

My only regret is that I didn't hire her from the start. Thank you, Azurae!

Profile Picture Kerry, 10/20/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Azurae did an wonderful job on my wedding and I would highly recommend her services! I'm honestly not sure how I would have finished everything without her help, and my wedding certainly wouldn't have been as amazing without her there to make everything perfect. I hired Azurae to help with pre-planning in the months before the wedding as well as day-of coordination. It was absolutely money well spent, as Azurae was able to recommend vendors, initiate communication and pricing discussions, give advice and answer my many questions, and generally just make me confident that things would go off without a hitch. I was so relaxed on my wedding day because I knew that if anything came up Azurae would be there to take care of it. Thank you Azurae for making our day wonderful!

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/7/13, 7 Reviews