Ciel Bleu Event Design Reviews

66 | Paso Robles, CA

66 Reviews for Ciel Bleu Event Design

Missy Bracken 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Ciel Blue Event Design

Azurae Shults, owner of Ciel Bleu Event Design is AMAZING!
    Her attention to detail, organization, creativity and awesome list of vendors is second to none!
    On the day of my daughter鈥檚 wedding I was able to stay cool, calm and collected, and truly be in the moment!
    Azurae is a true professional who knows her stuff!
    She was WONDERFUL to work with!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Julie Heidt 路 Married on 09/11/2019

Wedding Planner Extraordinaire

There are no words to describe how much Azurae helped us plan for our wedding especially since we were not local to the area! Her attention to detail and artistic touch is unmatched! From decor to pointing us in the right direction of vendors, she does truly do it ALL! We couldn鈥檛 recommend her enough to anyone looking for a wedding planner in the central coast or beyond!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I miss you guys already! Working with you and your Mom to create that amazing day was a dream come true! Thank you for the opportunity and for being so much FUN to work with!

Neal 路 Married on 09/01/2019

Very well done!

Azurae is great to work with! She really knows everything about wedding coordination and how to make the day run smoothly. She was able to talk me out of some decisions that ultimately wouldn't have been the best for the day. I'm really glad I listened to her because her advice was excellent and really contributed to the day going so well. Our closest family members have told us our wedding was truly one of the most beautiful they have been to and a huge part of that was Azurae's work!

Sent on 02/23/2020

Neal,
    Thank you so much for your perspective and for your encouraging words! It was such a treat to work with the two of you! Cheers!

Sue Madden 路 Married on 01/09/2019

Azurae is awesome!

Azurae was extremely competent, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. She was the coordinator for our daughter's wedding last Sept at Oyster Ridge in Santa Margarita. As we are from the bay area, we needed someone who was connected to vendors in the SLO area, which Azurae is (very much so). She was very accommodating, with me, a hands-on mother-of-the-bride, and a great executor on my daughter's wishes for her special day.

We were always able to reach her in a timely manner, she was flexible for when we were able to come to the SLO area for planning, and always very professional. We knew we were in good hands - the day was perfect and we owe so much to Azurae's experience!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure getting to know you and your sweet family- K & N had such an awesome day, I'm so glad I could be a part of it!

Mike O鈥橳oole 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Az is a Legend

Azurae was insanely knowledgeable and professional the entire time we worked together. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and it鈥檚 nice to feel like we made a new friend in the process.

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Sydney

Sydney Nikols 路 Married on 11/11/2018

Ten out of ten!

Azurae is the BEST. Knowledgeable, hardworking, easy to talk to, and has great relationships with the best vendors in the area. We couldn't have pulled this thing off without her!! Thank you Azurae!!!!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Don Nikols 路 Married on 11/11/2018

We couldn't have done it without her!

Azurae knew, navigated, coordinated and delivered all the pieces of the puzzle and pulled off a fabulous event...(we think she's part psychologist too).

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Emilie

Emilie Haskell 路 Married on 10/20/2018

I'm an event planner, and think Azurae is the best!

Because part of my job is planning corporate events, I knew we needed a professional to taken on our wedding. Azurae was perfect. She is a total pro, creative, so organized, and a true joy to work with. We've been telling anyone who will listen that she's the best investment we made in our wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Mary Vozikes 路 Married on 10/19/2018

It could not have been more perfect!!!!!

Our daughter got married last weekend and Azurae was our wedding planner. I never realized what an asset a wedding planner could be until last Saturday, the day of the wedding, not to mention all the details that lead up to the big day!! It was a destination wedding and we were not familiar with the Paso Robles area. Azurae's recommendations for all the vendors we used in our daughters wedding could not have been more perfect. After speaking with many of the vendors throughout the planning process, I learned just how highly respected Azurae is!! Each and every vendor I dealt with had nothing but wonderful things to say about her, and now I see why!! Her knowledge and expertise were a huge asset throughout the entire process. Her timely response to all messages whether through email, text or a phone conversation made the planning seamless. The day of the wedding, she was excellent at communicating with us about what we needed to do and when. The day couldn't have been more perfect, and I can honestly say without Azurae's help, we would have had a lot more to think about, besides just being able to enjoy the day!

Azurae, we really can't thank you enough for everything you did!! If we are ever in the Paso area planning another wedding, you will most definitely be our wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Mary this is so thoughtful! Thank you for being such a joy to work with! I am so happy for your family!

Jennifer Grant 路 Married on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu rocked our wedding!

Azurae and her team are second to none! Every last detail is covered. The team at Ciel Bleu is professional, insightful and creative. They made our dream day come true!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Your day was straight out of a dream! Congratulations and thank you for the kind words! Cheers to you and your beautiful bride!

Kelsey 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Incredibly helpful partial planning services

Our venue required more than just day of coordination, which was tough for us because we didn鈥檛 need, nor could afford, a full service planner. Luckily we found Azurae who offered more of a partial package for us. We were able to think through various aspects of the planning process with her via emails and phone calls, early on. We were also able to meet up with her a couple times for venue walk throughs, closer to our wedding month. She鈥檚 so well versed in the central coast wedding industry and has wonderful relationships with vendors. She fully handled our linen order, which was awesome. Towards the end, she also took over communication with vendors and built our timeline. There were so many things we wouldn't have thought of without her! She was so great that my mother in law hired her to plan our rehearsal dinner, which was on site at our venue. I would highly recommend Azurae for partial wedding planning, and bet that she鈥檇 also be of wonderful help for full service planning!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Dakota Locke 路 Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic Wedding Planner

Azurae was totally professional, had an outstanding array of vendors to choose from and was super positive and personable. Our wedding was remote and Azurae brought water and power and catering to make our 200ft dinner table and vineyard ceremony absolutely perfect. She transformed our barn into a music venue. We worked very closely with her on every detail and felt supper satisfied with the result. We recommend Azurae 100%! She made our dream wedding come true!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Haley 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Flawless Experience

Azurae made the entire experience from start to finish as seamless and flawless as possible. She is a pleasure to work with and I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you Haley! I'm gonna miss you guys! Be sure to hit me up for a glass of wine on one of your wine tasting adventures to Paso Robles! Congratulations!!!

Brenda 路 Married on 03/31/2018

Best wedding planner- Central Coast California

Azurae Shults was truly the most knowledgeable, well-connected, available wedding planner ever !! After all was said and done the wedding was perfection in large part due to her expertise. We also consider her a friend after spending countless trips and hours together. Would highly recommend her to anyone !!

Sent on 10/16/2018

spencer 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Azurae was amazing, she accommodated all of our questions and requests so well, and scheduled all of our meetings with vendors and help co-ordinate everything. On the day of she was perfect, everything went perfectly!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Thank you Spencer!!

Amanda 路 Married on 10/07/2017

Azurae planned the wedding of our dreams, and we can鈥檛 recommend her highly enough. Azurae was recommended to us by Roxan at Villa San Juliette (our wedding venue) as the best wedding planner in all of SLO county, and she didn鈥檛 disappoint. From the beginning, Azurae was kind, full of great ideas, and had killer vendor recommendations! She got our vision immediately and struck a great balance between achieving our vision while keeping an eye on logistics. We worked long distance as we are out of the area and she went out of her way to help arrange meetings that were the most convenient. On our big day, I really didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing. If something went wrong, I don鈥檛 know about it, and Azurae kept everyone on time. I鈥檓 so grateful to Azurae and cannot thank her enough for planning the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • Diana

Diana 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Azurae was a pleasure to work with! I'm a control freak and a perfectionist, and having Azurae to rely on put me and my now-husband at ease so we could relax and enjoy our wedding day. Our wedding was in SLO, and we're from LA, so we weren't familiar with any vendors in the area. Before the big day, she was ready to jump in wherever we needed help, which saved us a ton of time and stress trying to figure things out for ourselves. I had several DIY items I wanted to incorporate (including a slightly tedious 500-piece firefly lighting idea), and being able to hand it all off to her made our wedding so much more enjoyable. She handled everything so we didn't have to worry about any tiny details and was especially great with handling some last-minute changes (adding heaters to our rental order the night before the wedding... us deciding to do a sort of "first touch" to talk to each other at the last minute before the ceremony, etc.) Our wedding was beautiful and we'll remember it fondly forever. My husband and I would both highly recommend working with Azurae to help coordinate and plan your wedding!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Carley 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Azurae is the BEST! Not only does she have relationships with every vendor in the Paso Robles are which is what we needed help with, but she puts her clients as her highest priority and truly makes you feel as though you don't have to worry about a thing because not only does she take the time to build relationships with her clients but she is able to make the best judgement calls on their behalf. I entrusted Azurae with any decision I was unsure about when it came to my wedding and she truly made the most important day of my life a dream come true. Thanks Azurae!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

You guys were so much fun to work with! It was a beautiful couple of days!

Kathie 路 Married on 05/06/2017

Azurae is amazingly gifted as a wedding planner. The bride and I could not have pulled off our fairy tale wedding without her. She had excellent recommendations for venders, kept us on schedule with all meetings, order deadlines, and payments. She is fast to respond by phone and email yet never rushed when spending time with us. The wedding day she was everywhere keeping things running smoothly, always with a smile. We hired her early on and glad we did. She is a gem and worth every penny of her fee.
    Mother of the bride

Sent on 09/10/2017

Linden 路 Married on 04/22/2017

Azurae helped me plan the perfect wedding! She kept me sane and positive throughout the experience. I am so appreciative of how kind and responsive she was to me during the whole wedding planning process. Not only was she amazing during the months leading up to my big day, but she was invaluable on the day of my wedding. My husband and I didn't have to think about anything but enjoying ourselves and our guests on our wedding day. Everything was all taken care of and every aspect flowed seamlessly. While I can't imagine ever planning another wedding, I would be thrilled to use Azurae and her team again on another event! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Brent 路 Married on 03/25/2017

Azurae is amazing! She did an amazing job working with us heading in to our wedding and throughout the wedding weekend. We felt a lot of comfort having Azurae available for questions, and she certainly kept everything on point throughout the weekend. Would highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

Thank you Brent! Hope life is treating you guys well!! It was so fun working with both of you!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 04/30/2016

We are so thankful to have had Azurae working with us! She is professional and knows what she is doing. Our day went off without a hitch and was flawless. We owe all of that to her! She made our vision come to life, was easy to work with and is simply amazing! We would recommend her in a heartbeat! Our guests were raving about how well our wedding was executed from start to finish! Thank you Azurae!!!! -Liz and Lucas

Sent on 05/17/2016

Ciel Bleu Event Design's reply:

It was truly my pleasure! Love seeing you both so happy and being able to really soak in all of your special day! All that hard work sure did pay off! Thank you for having me be a part of an extraordinary day!
  • User5598712 路 2+ years ago

We could not have had our wedding without Azurae. She was with us, over and above the call of duty, throughout the entire process. Her taste is impeccable and we completely trusted her with everything including the tiniest details. I can't recommend her and her staff enough. After being told by numerous people that stressful situations would come up on our wedding day, we could not think of a single thing that went wrong or wasn't executed to the highest standards.

Sent on 11/08/2015

Christina 路 Married on 09/26/2015

Working with Azurae these past few months has made the whole wedding process fun, stress-free and memorable (in a good way). She is so organized, knows all the best vendors in the Paso area and knows how to throw a great party. I was able to tell her the things I likes, didn't like and imagined and she made it all happen. I felt completely comfortable working with Azurae because of her

- trustworthiness
    - reliability
    - organization
    - creativity
    - patience
    just to name a few...
    ... as the "big day" got closer more and more people kept mentioning how relaxed I was and honestly I owe all that to Azurae and her team! On the day of and during the reception she had everything handled to a t so my fiance and I were able to enjoy all of our guests and our special day. I highly recommend Ciel Bleu to any bride looking for a stress-free, classy and unforgettable event!

Sent on 09/28/2015