CHRG Catering Reviews

9 Reviews for CHRG Catering

• Colleen

Colleen · Married on 08/24/2019

On top of her game!

I would HIGHLY recommend CHRG catering. We worked with Kristen through out the planning process and she was absolutely FABULOUS! She helped us out in planning with the rental company and the venue. We loved working with Kristen, she was so helpful! Along with that CHRG makes AMAZING food! Our guests were raving about the food. They offered so many options to choose from too and worked with us to make vegan options too which was important to some of our guests.

Sent on 09/07/2019

CHRG Catering's reply:

Colleen,

Thank you so much for your review, it means the world to us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It was an absolute pleasure being a part of such a special time for you and Moses. We strive to give excellent service from start to finish while providing amazing food and support for our clients. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness and look forward to continuing to plan and execute beautiful weddings like yours. Take care Colleen!

Sincerely,
    CHRG Catering Team

Lara Duffney · Married on 06/22/2019

Fantastic service, and worry-free planning

We used CHRG Catering for our wedding, and I can't give enough positive feedback. Kristen in sales was so responsive, and worked seamlessly with the rental company. Lindsay was our event captain - she was fantastic and I had no doubts things would be running smoothly the day-of. Everyone was great to work with and were very professional. The food was delicious, and we got so many compliments! I definitely recommend CHRG!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Elisabete D · Married on 10/16/2018

CHRG Catering made my daughter's wedding a tasty success!

CHRG Catering made my daughter's wedding a tasty success! Being recommended by a venue, I waited for outrageous pricing, but not so. They were very well priced and believe me I had shopped around. They worked with my budget and provided services that other caterers would charged me for. Unlike most caterers, CHRG Catering supply their only tablecloths for their food stations and will rent anything you need for the reception set-up so you don't need to deal with that additional hassle.
    My daughter's wedding mattered to them and it showed. They cared about the little details that make the event special.
    But the most impressive thing about CHRG Catering in comparison to other caterers was that CHRG Catering has heart. Not once did they say they couldn't help do something; hence, they were not above lighting a candle at the reception table.
    I will definitely be using them for my other daughter's wedding. CHRG Catering is my go-to caterer from now on!
    And their payment schedule is so doable! It lets you catch your breath as all those required deposits roll in from other wedding services.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Cecily · Married on 12/31/2017

There are not enough stars on this site for Kristen & her staff. From the moment I got in contact with her in the spring I knew we were in good hands. Kristen helped us a plan a perfect menu for our NYE wedding. She made extremely detailed notes at every meeting, tasting, & walk-through we had and listened to all our suggestions. When they say they are a full service caterer they mean it (linens, bartenders, wait staff, coat check attendants, etc). We were a bit concerned that the delicious food we had at our tasting couldn't be delivered so well on a grand scale of 200+ people but we were so wrong! The food at the wedding was amazing and everyone continues to rave about it.

Sent on 01/06/2018

CHRG Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Cecily, for the kind words. You definitely made my job easy, it was a pleasure working with you and serving all your loved ones!

shea · Married on 09/02/2017

Kristen and the CHRG staff provided an amazing catering experience for my daughter’s wedding. From the first email, I could tell that CHRG was a very professional company that wanted to help create the ideal wedding memory. Both the food for the cocktail hour and the reception was presented in a beautiful set up. The food was a delicious and plenty was provided for our guest. The CHRG team went over and above what was expected. They took the time to notice the small details and provided special attention to the bride and groom. I would highly recommend CHRG for any needed catering.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

I contacted Kristen with CHRG Catering to have my food come from Mez. Let me just say - they were so awesome! My original caterer canceled exactly one month until the wedding and I was super worried. The next day I filled out an inquiry about catering and they contacted me right away and with less than a month to the wedding helped bring everything together. Kristen is very responsive and very professional. She helped us understand exactly what they would provide and was willing to provide extra (jalapeños in our case) when we requested it. It was really great working with them and everyone absolutely raved about the food. It's been almost a week and I still have coworkers who went to the wedding coming up to me and commenting about the brisket, the al pastor kabobs, and the guacamole. I highly recommend working with them.

Sent on 06/08/2017
  • U

Una · Married on 04/29/2017

We did a lot of research on local caterers for our wedding and nothing comes close to the quality and value of CHRG. Kristen (sales & catering director) was always responsive, very organized, and offered great advice as questions arose. We had so many compliments on the day for the food! We're very happy we chose CHRG!

Sent on 05/06/2017

CAROLINE · Married on 04/22/2017

We used CHRG for our wedding. We chose food off of the 411 West menu primarily. It was a small reception (28 guests) and everything was perfect! They set up the rentals and table settings and made sure that everyone had what they needed. The food was delicious (chicken, veggie lasagna, roasted veggies, pear salad, crab cakes, charcuterie, etc). The staff that came to the venue we're very kind and professional. We will definitely keep them in mind for future events as the food and service were perfect!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 03/18/2017

Kristen and the team at CHRG made our wedding truly incredible! Whereas with some other vendors it was like pulling teeth getting information about services and pricing, Kristen was quick to respond to all of our questions with highly detailed information and went above and beyond to make sure we knew exactly what was going on during the entire process. She even helped us coordinate some last minute extra rentals with our catering rentals so everything would be delivered together! The food for our reception was incredible, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend the brisket, which practically melted in your mouth and had all of our guests raving, but all of the food, from the entrees all the way to the rolls, was fantastic. The waitstaff were all extremely professional, friendly, and helpful, and did a great job of making sure that the room stayed clean and that all of our guests were taken care of. They even made sure that certain items off the menu that my husband and I liked were put aside for later so we didn't miss them in the hustle and bustle of the day! All in all, I cannot recommend CHRG highly enough!

Sent on 03/21/2017