6 Reviews for CHRG Catering

Liquor License (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Tables (1)
6 CHRG Catering Reviews

Kristen and the CHRG staff provided an amazing catering experience for my daughter’s wedding. From the first email, I could tell that CHRG was a very professional company that wanted to help create the ideal wedding memory. Both the food for the cocktail hour and the reception was presented in a beautiful set up. The food was a delicious and plenty was provided for our guest. The CHRG team went over and above what was expected. They took the time to notice the small details and provided special attention to the bride and groom. I would highly recommend CHRG for any needed catering.

Profile Picture shea, 9/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering

I contacted Kristen with CHRG Catering to have my food come from Mez. Let me just say - they were so awesome! My original caterer canceled exactly one month until the wedding and I was super worried. The next day I filled out an inquiry about catering and they contacted me right away and with less than a month to the wedding helped bring everything together. Kristen is very responsive and very professional. She helped us understand exactly what they would provide and was willing to provide extra (jalapeños in our case) when we requested it. It was really great working with them and everyone absolutely raved about the food. It's been almost a week and I still have coworkers who went to the wedding coming up to me and commenting about the brisket, the al pastor kabobs, and the guacamole. I highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Mexican, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

We did a lot of research on local caterers for our wedding and nothing comes close to the quality and value of CHRG. Kristen (sales & catering director) was always responsive, very organized, and offered great advice as questions arose. We had so many compliments on the day for the food! We're very happy we chose CHRG!

Profile Picture Una, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used CHRG for our wedding. We chose food off of the 411 West menu primarily. It was a small reception (28 guests) and everything was perfect! They set up the rentals and table settings and made sure that everyone had what they needed. The food was delicious (chicken, veggie lasagna, roasted veggies, pear salad, crab cakes, charcuterie, etc). The staff that came to the venue we're very kind and professional. We will definitely keep them in mind for future events as the food and service were perfect!

Profile Picture CAROLINE, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Kristen and the team at CHRG made our wedding truly incredible! Whereas with some other vendors it was like pulling teeth getting information about services and pricing, Kristen was quick to respond to all of our questions with highly detailed information and went above and beyond to make sure we knew exactly what was going on during the entire process. She even helped us coordinate some last minute extra rentals with our catering rentals so everything would be delivered together! The food for our reception was incredible, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend the brisket, which practically melted in your mouth and had all of our guests raving, but all of the food, from the entrees all the way to the rolls, was fantastic. The waitstaff were all extremely professional, friendly, and helpful, and did a great job of making sure that the room stayed clean and that all of our guests were taken care of. They even made sure that certain items off the menu that my husband and I liked were put aside for later so we didn't miss them in the hustle and bustle of the day! All in all, I cannot recommend CHRG highly enough!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Local, Southern, Bartender(s), Tables