Cheryl Quinn Makeup Reviews

Cheryl Quinn Makeup 5
Cheryl Quinn Makeup 6
Cheryl Quinn Makeup 7

Crystal · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Cheryl was beyond wonderful, she did makeup for my self and two friends for an event! Her energy is contagious and she has an amazing ability to take the beauty that already exists and highlight it to make you feel fantastic! My look was so natural and she enhanced what I love about my face!! I highly recommend Cheryl for your wedding, event makeup, or makeover party with friends!

Sent on 01/24/2018
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 8
  • Colleen

Colleen Gearns · Married on 11/10/2018

Picture perfect makeup for my Charleston wedding

Cheryl did my makeup for my wedding day and she could not have been more perfect! She was amazing to work with and I recommend her highly. All day, she had an extremely calming, laid back attitude, even when responsible for beautifying a group of 12. My mother maintains that she has never had her makeup done as well in her life, and weeks later- I'm still being told by guests how beautiful all of the bridesmaids makeup was. I felt beautiful all night and Cheryl was kind enough to even follow us to the venue to make sure that I was picture perfect for picture time. She is amazing and I hope to work with her for future events in Charleston!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Cathy

Cathy Horne · Married on 11/02/2018

AMAZING...Better than the rest!!

Cheryl did my make-up for my Bridal portrait and my wedding day. Cheryl is not only the most talented make-up artist I’ve EVER worked with; she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful, while keeping you laughing the entire time. She has a way of bringing out your favorite or strongest features while still using the colors or styles you like to result in a gorgeous but very natural look. You still look like you, but the best most beautiful version of you that is magazine worthy, literally. Her incredible work experience, attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond is what makes her better than every other make-up artist out there. She was my saving grace for my Bridal portraits and on my wedding day. Not only did she consistently touch up my make up when it was needed, she helped to ensure my train, hair and veil were all picture perfect at all times!!! Not only did I gain a new go-to make-up artist for ALL occasions, I gained a new best friend!! I am so very grateful to have worked with her!! ❤️

Sent on 01/05/2019
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 9
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 10
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 11
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 12
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 13
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2018

A total pro and sooo talented!

Cheryl is amazing. She was a total pro that helped me feel at my best on my wedding day. I wanted to feel natural, fresh, and beautiful. And she helped with all those! My makeup was beautifully done and was flawless throughout the evening. I am so glad I found her. She did an incredible job on my sister as well.

Cheryl is not only talented but also is a great person. She was so wonderful to talk to and she felt like part of the wedding. I feel so lucky to have found her and highly recommend her. I wish I could have her with me everyday to hang with and do my makeup!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 20
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 21
  • Kelly

Kelly K · Married on 09/28/2018

The Best Makeup in Charleston!

Cheryl was a dream to work with for my wedding day makeup. She was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. She was amazing and so friendly and felt more like a friend hanging out with the rest of us girls while we excitedly talked about the big day ahead! When it came to makeup, she listened to exactly what everyone wanted (bridesmaids and moms included!) and did the most beautiful and natural looking work. I'm someone who was very self conscious about looking like I had heavy makeup on my wedding day; I wanted to enhance my natural features, but still look like myself and Cheryl went above and beyond! She has years of experience and it shows in her work. I would HIGHLY recommend her for your big day.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 22
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 23

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic!

Cheryl was wonderful and did the perfect wedding day look for my mom, sister, and I. All unique to fit our individual styles! She was the sweetest and was so thankful to have her be part of my day!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 06/10/2018

Cheryl was absolutely amazing! She made me look and feel more beautiful than ever before. My whole bridal party was super pleased which made the getting ready process very smooth and enjoyable. Cheryl really went above and beyond! Our makeup was so fresh and natural. I couldn’t have asked for more !

Sent on 07/24/2018

Mary · Married on 05/19/2018

Where do I even begin? Cheryl is incredible. She is so talented and wonderful at enhancing her client’s natural beauty. My expectations were exceeded at both the makeup trial and my wedding day. My makeup looked so great and lasted all day and night. I am so thankful to have found out about her! You can put your absolute trust in Cheryl with Classic beauty to make you look and feel your very best.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Becky · Married on 04/07/2018

Wow - I could not say enough about Cheryl and the magic she worked. The day my daughter was married was hectic and I had little time to even look in the mirror the entire afternoon/evening. The day was rainy off and on and the event included a parade to the reception. Nonetheless my makeup looked flawless the entire time and I had so many compliments. She also took time to take some beautiful photos of my daughter after she was dressed and ready and sent those to me right away so I could see how she looked since I missed those moments. That meant so much to me. What a sweet and talented person.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Briley · Married on 12/09/2017

Cheryl did an amazing job!! She was the make up artist for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law, which is A LOT, and she did it all with grace and patience. She was quick, but she made sure we looked perfectly flawless. I am so glad that we chose Cheryl as our make-up artist for my wedding day, I was nervous at first because I have never had my make-up professionally done, and I do not wear much make-up, so I did not want to look too dramatic on my wedding day. Cheryl listened to what I wanted, and each bridesmaid individually, as well, to make sure we had the look we were going for. Natural and beautiful, Cheryl nailed it, highly recommend her! Thank you, Cheryl from Classic Beauty SC!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Anna · Married on 11/04/2017

Cheryl was amazing to work with for my wedding!

I had a very large wedding party and Cheryl was incredible in working with me and each individual to make us feel beautiful and like ourselves. She made sure to understand everyone’s comfort level with event makeup and make them feel their best. My mom typically wears very little makeup (if any). Cheryl really listened to her and struck the perfect balance to highlight her natural beauty while making sure she was 100% comfortable.

Beyond her gorgeous and thoughtful work, she is wonderful company and was a true pleasure to work with. Was very happy to have Cheryl help make my wedding day the best I could imagine!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 24
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 25

Sara · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheryl is a gem! She was such a pleasure to work with from our first contact all the way through follow up. Our make up was better than I could have asked for-- she did a great job of understanding who I was and the more natural look that I prefer. She also fit right into the fun of getting ready, and it was so special to have her play such a big part in such a joyous day. Can't recommend highly enough!!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Dorothy · Married on 09/09/2017

Cheryl is the simply the BEST. She is the most skilled makeup artist I have ever worked with. She was able to give me the natural look I wanted, while also giving my bridesmaids a more glam look that they wanted. Kind, professional, organized, she was a priceless addition to the bridal suite.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Dana · Married on 08/12/2017

Do yourself a favor and book Cheryl! Her talent is unrivaled and it's a rare opportunity to have a NYC pro in my very backyard. I waited on hiring a makeup artist for the big day and I was lucky that she happened to have a day open for me. Ladies- be smart and book her in advance!
    Cheryl truly made me look like the very best version of myself and even made the process fun. I forgot I was nervous!
    Everything was effortless about the entire process, from the trial to the wedding day. It was the one thing I didn't have to worry about.
    Cheryl- Thank you for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Emily · Married on 04/09/2017

It was such a pleasure working with Cheryl! My family and I were so please with her work and her attention to detail is impeccable!!

Sent on 05/24/2017

danielle · Married on 05/01/2016

Cheryl had done two of my friends weddings in NYC- and had done all of our makeup privately and at Barneys ny for special occasions so when it was my turn to get married this was an easy decision to make! She did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day along with 5 bridesmaids and 2 flower girls. So let me tell you about her-

Cheryl comes 15 minutes early and sets up a beautiful artist light with comfy chair for her clients. She is VERY RELIABLE. Her makeup consists of Nars, Bobbi Brown, Chanel and Trish McEvoy just to name a few brands. When you are in her chair you relax because you know she is LISTENING to what you want. She has more experience and expertise than anyone as well as being one of the most down the earth people you will ever meet. I forgot my lipstick my wedding day and Cheryl gave me a brand new one from her kit just so I could have the right one.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Lori · Married on 06/07/2014

Cheryl is amazing! She did the makeup for my three daughters and me on my daughter's wedding day. We were all very happy with how she made us look and feel. She is such a pleasure to work with. She is very knowledgeable of skin types and products. She gave me tips on applying makeup that I am using still everyday. I have never been more pleased with a makeover experience! Thanks so much, Cheryl!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Cheryl Quinn Makeup 26

Erika · Married on 08/10/2013

Don't hesitate, if you can book with her do it!

Im very picky- Cheryl is a legit professional and she is a perfectionist. She showed up early and was so effective with her time. I have been disappointed in the past by people that watch a few youtube videos and call themselves a makeup artist. Cheryl is amazing, don't hesitate, just book her!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Heather · Married on 09/06/2008

I met Cheryl many years ago at Barneys when I went in to buy some makeup. From then on, she became my go to person for all events, including my wedding and my friends' weddings. Cheryl's work is meticulous and beautiful. I wish she lived closer and I could continue to use her (we're in NYC).

Sent on 05/17/2017

Madden · Married on 04/13/2018

Love Cheryl! She definitely understood what I wanted. I do not wear make up so I was a little worried from past bridesmaid experiences (way too done up/didn’t look like myself) but she made me look and feel awesome as a bride. Have already recommended her to several friends!

Sent on 08/08/2018