Cherish Events LLC Reviews

Cherish Events LLC 7
  • Karen

Karen Houghton Beaumont · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordinators!

Lauren, Ashley and Savannah were amazing! We had some extreme weather conditions that would have been a big deal for a lesser wedding coordinator, but not Cherish Events! They handled the issues with the vendor and the weather like pros! Thank you Cherish Events for making the wedding day go seamless!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Cherish Events LLC 8
    Cherish Events LLC 9
  • Kristin

Kristin Beaumont · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Windiest Beach Wedding EVER!

Lauren, Ashley, and Savannah were so wonderful for my wedding! We had some crazy wedding conditions that kept everyone on their toes. They handled everything so smoothly and calmly. Throughout every process they were so wonderful and I am going to miss them!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Emily · Getting married on 11/15/2019

Hands down the best ever!

There just aren't enough words to describe how unbelievably AMAAAAZING and EXTRAORDINARY these planners are!!!! Lauren & Ashley, from start to finish, were my guardian angels during the wedding planning process. My plans had to change and we pushed the wedding up by over a year. We had less than 2 months to plan and they were with me every step of the way. They pointed me in the right direction for vendors, helped me get my ducks in a row and took SO much stress off of me. I LITERALLY could not have done it without them. I am so indecisive when it comes to decorating and knowing exactly what I want, but they took the lead for me and made the vision that I did have come to life!!! They went above and BEYOND!! I never imagined I would have such a beautiful wedding...they made my wedding dreams come true. It was a day I will never forget and it's all because of them. They were willing to work in my price range, open to answer my questions WHENEVER I needed them, offered advice... I could go on and on. Any bride is BLESSED to have the opportunity to work with them!! They are seriously SO amazing....Next time I have any sort of party (baby shower!!...birthday...) to plan I'm calling them to be my planners! Thank you, Lauren & Ashley, for being geniuses and being the best in the biz. I am forever grateful for everything you have done for me and Casey. We love you!!!!!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Cherish Events LLC 10
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 06/01/2019

The best girls ever.

I read so many good reviews about Lauren and Ashley before hiring them. Right from the start they were willing to help out with whatever I needed and were available pretty much all the time via text, email, etc. I got married in NY and at the time they were based in Florida. A few people were wondering why I hired someone in Florida when I'm getting married in NY, but after the wedding, multiple people came up to me saying that they are AWESOME and honestly the wedding wouldn't have run nearly as smooth without them. Many people who were skeptical about hiring a wedding planner said that they were the best investment of the wedding. Even my photographer said she was so appreciative of having them there because it made the day even easier. There were zero bumps in the road on my wedding day and not only are they both so helpful, but theyre so friendly and cool and I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone else to help me plan my wedding. They read over anything I sent them via email, made suggestions when I needed them, and were just really amazing. I'm so happy theyre moving to New York so they can help my friends who get married in the future :) Thank you for being a great team and really making my wedding day seamless. You are both AWESOME!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Alexa,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Seriously the best day ever! We truly enjoyed spending the day with you and Sam, your family & friends! We love you both!

Morgan · Married on 05/04/2019

The best team ever!

Lauren and Ashley are the best you can find. We found them on Instagram and through a friend at around the same time and we are so glad we did!

We (okay, I) was nervous about handing off my hard work to someone I barely knew, but these girls allayed all my fears! It's hard to put all the little things they did into words, but from day 1, my husband and I knew Lauren and Ashley would be there for us, respect us, and support us. They understood that our faith was an important part of our wedding day and IS an important part of our marriage and respected that, going to great lengths to successfully learn the unusual details of specific ceremonies and implement a plan that worked in an unfamiliar space. Furthermore, Lauren and Ashley valued us as a couple and went above and beyond because, even after being in the industry for so long, they still love and cherish the weddings and their couples.

We are so grateful for all of their help, advice, and hard work and would happily recommend them to any bride and groom looking for help at any stage of their engagement!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Porter · Married on 03/17/2019

Impressive!

Last Saturday and Sunday (rehearsal and wedding day) I watched as these lovely ladies of Cherish Events pulled off one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen! They were professional, organized and skilled all along the way. But, what I appreciated most about them was their personalities and character. They EACH -- without exception, were consistently kind, gentle, calm, positive, passionate about excellence, well prepared, never frazzled, never nervous, sweet, smiling, neat, attractive, and friendly to all. All of this I observed from the vantage point of the wedding officiant. Each lady on the team exhibited this behavior to everyone all the time -- from servers at the venue, to family and friends of the couple -- both when the bride and groom were present, as well as when they were not. I would highly recommend this team! I hope to see them often and serve alongside them to make excellent, creative, wedding days that launch couples into their "Happily Ever After"! :)
    ❤ Pastor Crystal

Cherish Events LLC 16
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 03/17/2019

A Dream Come True!

The Cherish Events team was absolutely amazing! I spent some time researching various coordinating and planning companies, however, none of them seemed right, either because they were overpriced or because they seemed to treat their brides just like another business transaction. Nevertheless, with Cherish Events, it was different, as soon as I spoke with Lauren over the phone, we automatically hit it off, and I knew they were the one.

We went with the Champagne Package; however, Lauren and her team went above and beyond and answered all our questions leading to the big day. When one of our vendors canceled a week before our wedding, they were quick to find a replacement and everything went on without a hitch. Lindsey and Savannah were wonderful assisting and guiding us during rehearsal. Lauren, Ashley, and Savannah, ensured that everything flowed during our wedding day and made all of our wedding planning dreams come true. My family and friends all raved about how great they were!

My husband and I are and will forever be grateful to the Cherish Events Team for all their help and professionalisms throughout our wedding. I honestly do not know what I would have done without them. They are kind, friendly, and professional. I recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding or event; you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Heidi · Married on 03/16/2019

The best of the best

I got married a few weeks ago on March 16. Its hard to put into words exactly how huge of a role Cherish Events played in one of the biggest days of my life! Lauren and Ashley are so warm and welcoming from the first phone call I had with them they instantly put me at ease and made me feel like I’ve known them forever. They were not only extremely professional but some of the kindest and most passionate individuals I’ve ever met. From beginning to end, they were consistently open to answering every question I had, and more than happy to do anything to help make my experience as easy and seamless as possible! They helped me find so many of my vendors and I ended up loving every single one of them. Having never planned an event this scale, they helped talk me through so many details I never would have thought about! It was so amazing that I didn’t have to worry because I 100% trusted them with every detail. They were always willing to lend a suggestion or just an encouraging word, which meant so much to me. They are so gifted at what they do, and so knowledgeable about every detail of the wedding process. On the wedding day we had either Lauren, Ashley or Savannah at our side at any given moment making sure everything was perfect and it made all the difference in the world. Mario and I are SO thankful we had them to help make our day an absolute fairytale!!!!! They were so attentive and on top of everything, always making sure we were on track with timing and that we had everything we needed. They honestly made us feel like royalty. We highly highly recommend Cherish Events to any of friends who are getting married!! What Lauren and Ashley do is absolutely extraordinary, and I can’t imagine my wedding day without them.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/09/2019

Supportive, knowledgeable, and a joy to work with!

I did my research and met with 3 different coordinators, but I felt the best connection to Lauren and Ashley. They had so many resources, vendor knowledge, and had been to our venue at LMEC often, so I knew it was a good fit. They worked with us, and we decided the Champagne package was right for our wedding day. Even though we booked them more than a year out, Lauren was ALWAYS available via email to give me suggestions or answer the millions of questions I threw their way. Their website they used for the planning process helped me share our decoration vision and made the planning process much simpler. Ashley and Lauren are a great team, and I felt so much more reassured after our month-out meeting that everything was going to go smoothly. Like all weddings, there were a couple of hiccups, but I had no idea anything went awry because Lauren and Ashley took care of everything and kept things running on time. They helped set up the majority of our DIY decor, which was a lifesaver. I am so very happy that I went with month-of coordination, but they did so much more than that. I would most definitely recommend these two ladies to any bride/groom!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cherish Events LLC 17
  • Carey

Carey Wilson Light · Married on 02/03/2019

They saved the day!!

I cannot adequately express how grateful we are to Lauren and Ashley for their excellent work coordinating my daughter's wedding. I wanted to be able to enjoy the event knowing someone would handle any surprises or problems that arose. What I didn't realize was how much value they would contribute before the wedding with nailing down a timeline, coordinating vendors, etc. We had just a few snafoos that they totally handled with grace! The wedding and reception turned out even better than we hoped and dreamed, and will be a memory in the life of our family forever. :)

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Cherish Events LLC 18
  • Jessica

Jessica Tojo · Married on 01/06/2019

Best Event Planners

Lauren and Ashley, from Cherish Events, were seriously amazing! They helped us achieve our dream wedding and I couldn’t say enough wonderful things about them. From beginning to end, they made the whole wedding planning process a breeze. They listened to all of our ideas, answered all of our questions (and we asked many!), and were always there for us when we needed guidance. Thanks to them we had some of the top vendors in Orlando which we would not have known if not for Lauren and Ashley. Our wedding day was more than I dreamed it would be. I didn’t stress about anything that day. I completely trusted them to handle any unforeseen issues. Luckily everything went smoothly! We even had perfect weather! Lauren and Ashley were easy to work with and planned the day perfectly. I highly recommend working with Lauren and Ashley for any of your events. They are simply the best.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Taylor · Married on 01/05/2019

Hiring Lauren and Ashley is an ABSOLUTE must!

My daughter and I are very organized and we thoroughly enjoyed the process of planning her wedding. Executing a wedding is a totally different story! There is NO WAY we could have pulled off the Dream Wedding that we had if it was not for Lauren and Ashley. Throughout the planning process they kept in touch with my daughter, giving suggestions, offering solutions and answering her questions. Their knowledge was endless and helped out tremendously as my daughter lived out of town and was planning a wedding from NY. The week before, they sat down with us including the groom which I thought was great. We went through each detail, Lauren and Ashley asking questions and filling in the blanks of the time line. Involving the groom was a wonderful idea- so he could understand what was going on and how the day was going to be like. I have never met two people so completely happy in their job and to be honestly they truly made it feel like we had two friends helping us pull off this big day and even though we just met- I felt completely at ease and confident that they could handle anything. Now that is a BIG thing for me to say as I am in the meetings industry and have a hard time letting go. Lauren and Ashley were right on time, getting to work as soon as they walked in the door- which was minutes before we had to leave to go to the church. That meant that I had to leave an empty room and they were in charge to orchestrate our vendors to pull off my daughters dream wedding. And they did just that- the room was perfect, we walked into our reception with everything in place, right where we talked about, and they kept a wedding party of 26 people on time with the evening’s events with ease. Drink ready and in hand for the Father of the Bride before his big speech to organizing a very high spirited group of guests with sparklers and the big exit for the bride and groom. All gifts, cards, and items that we had for the reception and wedding was stored away in our hotel room so we could continue on celebrating with our family and friends hours after the wedding ended. If not for these two I would have missed so many moments and memories. We truly could not have pulled this off without these two. After a long day, they still had that wonderful smile and amazing attitude at the very end. They were just amazing and we are forever grateful to have them on our team. Take it from someone who felt that she could handle it all- NO WAY! Hire these two ladies and they will make your dreams come true!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kayla Schween · Married on 12/14/2018

Lauren and Ashley are amazing

We can’t say enough good things about Lauren and Ashley. They were with us every step of the way on our big day and handled the last minute rain changes like a bunch of champs. Usually when Floridians hear that there is going to be rain it’s normal but when everyone hears it’s going to rain in the middle of December on a day where a wedding is going to be held entirely outside people tend to panic but good thing for us Lauren and Ashley were there to save the day. They stepped right in and came up with alternatives for ceremony location and table placement in a perfectly calm manner. They are wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Jessica M · Married on 12/08/2018

Best wedding planners we could have hoped for!!

We LOVED Lauren and Ashley! We weren’t going to have a wedding planner/coordinator until I started getting further into planning and decided it’s a must! Lauren and Ashley were recommended to me by a couple of friends that had already used them and I am SO happy we decided to go with cherish events. They were amazing and helped with everything from the start and were always aware of how we were feeling and took control of some of the craziness. I was even pulled aside because they could tell I was getting overwhelmed and it helped SO much. I highly recommend using them for your events!!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Cherish Events LLC 19

Jose Menendez · Married on 11/12/2018

In typical groom fashion, I was hesitant with the idea of “budgeting” for a wedding coordinator. I will now admit, after working with Cherish Events, it was by far one of the best decisions we made. Lauren and Ashley genuinely care about providing best wedding experience for both the Bride and the Groom. They went above and beyond during our wedding to ensure everything went according to plan. The girls were quick to adapt to all situations and were a huge help with picking up slack from another vendor. We can't thank you enough for all of your help!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Karen · Married on 11/12/2018

Cherish events truly turned my wedding vision into a reality!

Lauren and Ashley are absolutely amazing! They truly are passionate about what they do and genuinely care about you. Our wedding meetings were organized, fun, and efficient. I can truly say that I always felt relaxed and accomplished after each meeting. They also went above and beyond to make sure everything was executed perfectly on our wedding day. Cherish events truly turned my wedding vision into a reality!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Jenni Clucas · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfectly Smooth Wedding Day!

We had a wonderful time working with Lauren and Ashley at Cherish Events! Always so cheerful and welcoming whenever we spoke to them. They were available by phone or email any time we had a question or wanted their opinion on something, and always responded promptly. We loved using their online portal for our seating chart, guest list, vendor contacts, and detailed day-of timeline. They're very knowledgeable about Orlando vendors. Because they had worked with almost all of our vendors previously, they were very helpful when it came time for the day-of details and timeline. Their enthusiasm about wedding planning was very apparent, and their organization was key for keeping everything timed perfectly on our wedding day. A huge thank you to you both!! We had a wonderful day.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Cherish Events LLC 20
  • Angie

Angie Thain · Married on 10/14/2018

Pro's with a big heart

Look no further than these top-notch planners! We live out of state, yet Lauren and Ashley made us feel at ease from the beginning: Their professionalism shone with the perfect mix of calls, emails and their awesome online portal.

Our day went so smooth and effortless- only because of these ladies! They managed vendors, the venue, the bridal party and guests, the photographer, the caterers and more- all without us having any stress over any of it.

Their demeanor was calm, light-hearted and helpful; they were ready with anything and everything we could've needed, at every moment. They also caught little things here and there, fixing my dress, our hair, holding my dress and bouquet at every turn-- just a massive help that cannot be overstated.

They have been doing this for a long while, and it shows; I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Cherish Events LLC 21

Angie and Charles!

We love you two! Thank you for being such an AMAZING couple! We wish you nothing but the best! Blessings

Xoxo
    Lauren & Ashley
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Experienced, professional, and a pleasure to work with

Lauren and Ashley were a pleasure to work with! They were available every step of the way to offer assistance or answer any questions I had, and always responded in a timely manner. I couldn’t tell you what it would have been like without them the day of, everything was so seemless and stress free! If there were any hiccups I didn’t know about it and they took care of it. I would definitely recommend Cherish Events for anyone wanting a stress free wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Cherish Events LLC 22

Jillian and Joe!

Thank you for the sweet words! We had such a blast at your wedding! Perfect couple, perfect venue, perfect vendor team! It was amazing! Thank you for letting us share your day with you!

Xoxo
    Lauren & Ashley

Lauren · Married on 07/31/2018

Lauren and Ashley made our wedding flawless! We received so many compliments about how our wedding was the smoothest guests had ever seen and how impressed they were with Cherish. Our friends and family all agree Cherish made all the difference in how incredible our wedding was! They took care of setting up everything, making sure all vendors were on the same page, and keeping all the day-of stress off of us. They even snuck us snacks since we were doing photos during cocktail :) They had great communication with us and all vendors before and during the event. They are complete lifesavers! They are well connected in the wedding industry and know exactly what to expect and how to manage every detail of the wedding. I can't say enough about how wonderful these ladies are! You can tell that they absolutely love what they do, they are passionate about making your day special and they go above and beyond for each and every wedding. We were so impressed with them and highly recommend them! They truly are the best of the best!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/12/2018

What Lauren and Ashley can offer is that personal touch that makes your wedding extra special. Our wedding last week was complicated and rife with last-minute changes, but it still came off without a hitch. The venue was remarkable, and every detail from the bride’s arrival to the photographer to the cake was perfect, and so many of our guests commented to that effect. At the very end, when we were on our way out, my 11-year-old lamented that she forgot to take a personalized menu. Lauren ran in and found her one. Our wedding was unforgettable, and we could not have done it without Lauren and Ashley. I could not offer a greater recommendation.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Cherish Events LLC 23

Cherish Events LLC's reply:

It was such an honor being a part of your day, Lauren! We have truly gained an amazing friendship with you and Todd! Congratulations! xoxo

Rachel-Marie · Married on 06/30/2018

Lauren and Ashley were AMAZING! They helped make my wedding day the BEST DAY EVER! From the beautiful venue to the amazing details, everything was more than I could have hoped for and it’s all thanks to these ladies. They made sure all my hopes for my dream wedding came true.

Sent on 07/28/2018
    Cherish Events LLC 24
    Cherish Events LLC 25
    Cherish Events LLC 26
    Cherish Events LLC 27

Rosemarie · Married on 06/16/2018

My only daughter was getting married and I had a vision of having a spectacular wedding for her. Lauren and Ashley did a phenomenal job in helping me achieve this vision. They did a wonderful job from beginning to end in both helping in planning and executing my dream. They were accessible. I could ask any question, they listened to my concerns and came up with solid suggestions to resolve my concerns. They were very creative with ideas to make wedding activities fun.
    The day of the wedding we had an issue with the late arrival of the photographers. But despite this, Lauren and Ashley was able to move our activities smoothly along in accordance with the superb timeline they created and the planning and effort they put into it. Transition from the ceremony to cocktail was seamless, guests were seated on time etc.
    My daughter and all of the guests thoroughly enjoyed the wedding events and I owe this fabulous day to the ladies of Cherish Events....Lauren and Ashley. Thank you ladies for making my dream for a spectacular wedding for my daughter a reality.
    I very highly recommend the ladies of Cherish Events to anyone who is planning a wedding, especially a mother with “big” dreams for her daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren and Ashley truly made my wedding day not only my dream wedding day, but also the smoothest day I could have ever hoped for! They were always available in the months leading up to the wedding and made sure I didn't forget anything along the way. They were so organized and professional that even before the wedding day I felt at ease knowing they would be coordinating the entire thing. Even with basically 3 different venues and a lot of personal details in my wedding, Lauren and Ashley effortlessly constructed a timeline that incorporated every last detail that was important to my husband and I. The fact that we had other vendors approaching us during the wedding to tell us "this is the smoothest wedding I've ever worked" is a testament to the organization of the planning process! We are still getting compliments on how perfect everything was, including the décor, which was set up perfectly by Lauren and Ashley as they truly understood our vision. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/24/2018