Cheesecake Etc. Reviews

450 | Charlotte, NC

450 Reviews for Cheesecake Etc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cheesecake Etc. 5
Cheesecake Etc. 6
Cheesecake Etc. 7

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Cheesecake Etc was a great company to work with. Gail is so sweet and did everything that we wanted. We had to have two tastings because I was so indecisive about flavors. She was patient and worked with us and on the day the cake was exactly what I asked for! The flavors were awesome and I got so much good feedback about the taste. You can tell it was made fresh! Love Gail and this company!!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Dara · Married on 11/05/2016

Gail was really helpful! The cake was a hit!.. and delicious.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Caitlin · Married on 10/30/2016

Gale did an amazing job on our cake! She was responsive and professional. She had us come to our tasting in her home business. She went above and beyond any expectation of what we wanted as far as flavor and décor. She nailed everything we wanted right on the bull's-eye. And she was on time to deliver the cake to our venue!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Natasha · Married on 10/29/2016

Gail did a phenomenal job with our wedding cake!! The service was excellent and she was very knowledgeable on what flavors tasted better together. The guests at our wedding raved about how great the cake tasted days after the wedding!! We will definitely be using her services again and recommending her to everyone we know! The detail to the cake was amazing!

Donna · Married on 10/29/2016

Absolutely stunning cake! Also, the most delicious cake I think we have ever tasted! Very wonderful lady to work with!!!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Gail was amazing! From the very beginning when I contacted her to hear more about her appointments to setting up the tasting and then having the tasting( her cakes were amazing and we knew we wanted to use her!) She has wonderful ideas and is very affordable for what you get. She was helpful and there when I needed her and my cake topper broke about 2 weeks before the wedding, I brought it to her and she fixed it for me. You won't be disappointed going with Gail!! We can't wait til our 1 year anniversary to have our cake again!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 10/22/2016

Gail made us an amazing cake for our wedding day. It turned out better than we could have imagined. I must have received 50 compliments not only on how it looked (gorgeous!!), but the TASTE...oh, wow. I am not a big cake eater, but I could have eaten all 4 tiers myself. So happy we chose Cheesecake Etc. for our wedding cake!!

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • amanda

amanda · Married on 10/21/2016

The planning process was so easy. She made us feel so important and helped to make it such an amazing day.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Toni · Married on 10/15/2016

Mrs. Gail was welcoming, friendly and professional. She didn't make us feel pressured to buy. Our wedding cake was delicious, fresh and beautiful. I highly recommend this bakery and I will be purchasing from Ms. Gail in the future.

Sharnelle · Married on 10/15/2016

Our cake was as delicious as it was beautiful. Gail did an amazing job!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2016

Gail from Cheesecakes Etc. did a fantastic job on our wedding cake. I was able to bring her photos as a reference for what I liked and she made a cake that fit exactly our taste. Her cake itself is delicious and her service was wonderful. Highly recommend!!

Tamaria · Married on 09/24/2016

I was very pleased with the services I received. My cake was beautiful and delicious. I would recommend cheesecake etc. to anyone. Thank you for eveything.

Melissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding cake was BEAUTIFUL and everything we wanted and asked for! The best part - IT TASTED GREAT!!!!! Super happy with Cheesecake Etc.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing cake! The taste and quality is great. The cost is also really good considering most design elements are included. The cake tasting was free and we were able to sample several cakes and fillings. Gail is easy to work with and the delivery and set up of the cake looked amazing during our wedding.

April · Married on 09/24/2016

Love Gail and her cakes are delicious!! Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/17/2016

Cheesecake Etc. was absolutely wonderful! Gail was very easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure our cake was perfect. She was always easy to get in touch with and very personable. I would highly recommend Cheesecake Etc.!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Katrina · Married on 09/17/2016

As my mother-in-law so eloquently stated...SHE PUT HER FOOT IN THAT CAKE! For those who are not familiar with that phrase it means that was was super duper delicious, awesome, great, fantastic, amazing!!! The experience was flawless. We communicated by email, and set a date for a tasting. The cake tasting was my husbands favorite appointment. We decided on having a cake with two flavors almond and red velvet. I showed Gail a picture of what I would like the cake to look like. She sketched it out on a piece of paper, and low and behold the cake looked like what I imagined it to be on the wedding day....BEAUTIFUL & TASTY!!! Gail definitely did not disappoint. The cake was so good that we have already eaten what was supposed to be saved for the one year anniversary. So, when our anniversary comes around next year we will call Gail and ask her to make us a small cake. Gail you are simply the best!!! XOXO K&J

Sent on 12/28/2016

It was delicious and you were so easy to work with.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2016

We loved the service. OMG!!! The cake was Awesome. Gail knew what we wanted and delivered what we wanted. Thanks again!!!

Grdg · Married on 09/04/2016

Beautiful cake that tastes as look as it looks. Sincerely, she makes the best amaretto creme filling g in the southeast. The consumate professional and baker.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Keishla · Married on 08/21/2016

Gail did a wonderful job with our cake. Everyone in the reception ate cake and repeated, they kept saying how sweet, moist and yummy it was. Best wedding cake ever. I found her at a bridal show and searching for vendors online.

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • U

U · Married on 08/13/2016

Gail made the absolute BEST wedding cake that I have ever tasted (and not just because it was mine). It was so good that I couldn't get our caking cutting photo right because I was too busy eating the cake! (LOL) But aside from the phenomenal taste, Gail made the entire experience absolutely amazing. My husband and I live in California and got married back home (in NC) so there was lots of planning and coordination from afar. Gail was super flexible and accommodating with my schedule and even worked with my friend who was my stand-in taster. Gail was able to match my "vision" and colors all over email. And meeting her in person, she's just as wonderful. If you are undecided, look no further. Cheesecake Etc is where you need to be!

Sent on 09/14/2016

L · Married on 08/03/2016

Visit her place of business and you will truly be impress with Mrs. Buff. When you meet her then you will know that this is not just a side business for her but you see her passion for baking. From the first time my fiance and I met her we were impress with her and her place of business and that she is a professional. There are so many beautiful cakes out there to choose from and there's not a cake this lady can't do. She made our wedding cake more beautiful than the picture we showed her. Saying that that our wedding cake was delicious is an understatement as our guests went back for seconds and a slice to take home. Let's just say there's not enough milk and ice cream at my house now because of this cake. Our wedding cake was moist and the frosting will make you lick your fingers. We are truly pleased to have Gail make our wedding cake and will ask her to make our 5 year anniversary cake. Thank you Gail

Sent on 08/06/2016

Bethany · Married on 06/18/2016

Gail is great! The cake was amazing and she was very easy to work with. I will use her for other cakes besides just my wedding in the future!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/17/2016

My wedding cake was gorgeous and Gail at Cheesecake Etc was fabulous! She was very responsive, trustworthy, accommodating, kind, very sweet and so very professional! She had the most extensive list of flavors and the choices we made turned out to be absolutely delicious! Our guests LOVED it, we loved it and it looked stunning. We would not hesitate to recommend her to do your dream cake on your big day!

Sent on 06/20/2016