Chart House Event Center Reviews

Chart House Event Center 6
Chart House Event Center 7
  • Sandy

Sandy Hendrix · Married on 05/25/2019

Chart House was awesome!!!

We are so very happy that we picked the Chart House for our daughters wedding and reception/dance! Kayla and Deb were so helpful and guided us through all details. The food was delicious and many of our guests, said it’s one of the nicest weddings they have attended. Beautiful venue, for an outdoor ceremony on the lake. The whole day was perfect!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Jordan · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Chart House in August 2018. We met with several venues before selecting the Chart House. They were great to work with! They always responded to emails with one business day, they were flexible and allowed us to bring in personal touches to make the day feel like our own. They were accommodating to all of our vendor's requests. Overall they were a great value and we can't thank them enough for helping make our day special.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Deena · Married on 07/27/2018

The staff and Management at the Charthouse are exceptional! The 50th “Suprise” Birthday Party was seamless from planning the space, going over the menu and drink options, establishing the timeframe and executing the surprise! I can’t thank them enough for an event to remember. The food was incredible and the gorgeous setting unparalleled by any other patio in the metro! Bravo!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Gail · Married on 07/13/2018

Kayla and Debbie were wonderful to work as we planned the Groom’s dinner from out of state. They had great ideas and were very helpful. The staff the night of our groom’s dinner were attentive and went the extra mile for us. The setting was gorgeous on the patio and we were very happy with the food. We had one concern over charges on our bill and Debbie rectified the error when I brought it to her attention. Only negative thing was there was lots of goose poop in the grass, but we just stayed on the walking stones. I would highly recommend the Chart House!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • F

Flora · Married on 06/23/2018

I love everything about my wedding. It was beautiful place to have it. I had so many compliments. I had my ceremony and reception at the chart house. If I had to do it all over again I would choose the same place.
    Debbie and kayla was super helpful !!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Tammy · Married on 10/14/2017

Kayla helped us knock my daughter and son-in-laws amazing day out of the park. She was quick to respond to my questions, was very personable and gave ideas that were fantastic. She was organized and offered meal selections that were in our budget as well as items we liked. The venue is stunning and there are so many possibilities. I was only able to add 10 photos to this review however we have so many pictures that are amazing and show all that the Chart House has to offer, even in the pouring rain. We planned for a year to have the ceremony outside and when Mother Nature sent rain our way the Chart House staff were very accommodating and waited for us to make the decision at the very last minute. There were a couple minor little hiccups but it did not take away from the day or our love of this venue and Kayla. If you are looking for a venue that is unique and feels like you are working with family then you should check out the Chart House in Lakeville. Feel free to use my contact information as a reference. I HIGHLY recommend this venue and Kayla!

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Chart House Event Center 15
    Chart House Event Center 16
    Chart House Event Center 17

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much for the rave review, Tammy! I am looking forward to connecting with you this Summer at another wedding; it's not so far away anymore!

Best wishes for you and the newleyweds!
    Kayla Hudson and Debbie Ruppert (Sales Managers)

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely loved the Chart House. They did an amazing job handling our wedding and everything went perfectly. Their staff was so kind and flexible. We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Amy; we truly loved working with you both! I hope married life is treating you well!

Best wishes,
    Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert (Sales Managers)

Heather · Married on 09/24/2017

Everything about our wedding was perfect! Couldn't have asked for a better day! So happy we chose the chart house... they were wonderful to work with and they were so accommodating to our needs. Great staff, exceptional service. Would definitely recommend the chart house!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Hi Heather,

Thank you so much for the rave review, we loved having you celebrate your wedding at the Chart House! Congratulations to you both on your marriage, you are a lovely couple and wish you best!

Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert

Deb · Married on 09/22/2017

This place is incredible! We knew this was going to be a beautiful place for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, but the staff, service, food and overall venue were all above and beyond our expectations! Our guests raved about every detail and we couldn't have been happier. The Chart House wedding planners, Kayla and Debbie, made everything so wonderful and so easy! A bride's dream come true not to have a worry in the world on her big day.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Hi Deb,

You are the best, thanks for the great review; we truly appreciate it! I look forward to seeing you both at the Chart House sometime soon!

Best wishes and congratulations on your wedding; we are so excited for you both!

Allison · Married on 07/21/2017

Our wedding turned out perfect. Kayla and Debbie were great! Always quick replies and helped us with everything we needed! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Hi Allison,

Congratulations again on your marriage, Debbie and I loved working with you! I hope married life is treating you both wonderfully!

Thanks again and best wishes!

Marissa · Married on 07/14/2017

Everyone loved how efficient the staff was at getting food served. The food was delicious my family still talks about how great it was. Champagne chicken is definitely a favorite. Decorations for ceremony and tables were organized beautifully I couldn't ask for better help making my day special. We will definitely come back to visit. Bravo Charthouse!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Dear Marissa and Joe, Thank you for giving us an excellent rating and for recommending our venue! We enjoyed working with you both; you make a lovely couple! Take care and congrats again, Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert, Sales Manager(s).

Susan · Married on 06/23/2017

The Chart House was the perfect place for our small wedding reception. Kayla and all the other staff members were very sensitive to all of our requests. My brother and I have Celiac disease and Kayla made sure there would be plenty of gluten free options for us so we could eat safely. Everything was perfect, from the decorations, to the meticulously manicured gardens in the back, to the delicious food....it was wonderful to just sit back and enjoy every moment of this amazing event with our family and close friends. Without a doubt, we would recommend the Chart House for any event!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Dear Susan, Thank you so much for the kind words; Debbie and I enjoyed being a part of your big day! I hope you both are enjoying life as newlyweds! Best wishes and congrats again! Kayla Hudson and Debbie Ruppert Sales Manager(s) events@charthouserestaurant.com

Joann · Married on 06/17/2017

The coordinators were excellent to work with shared great suggestions during the planning process. Staff was very accommodating and easy to work with on day of wedding. Guests were very impressed by the beautiful setting (ceremony was outdoors lakeside and reception was outdoors under a tent) and we heard many compliments on the food.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Dear Joann and family, Thank you so much for the rave review, we are so happy we made your wedding day smooth; we truly enjoyed working with you and your family! Congrats, again and I look forward to seeing you at the Chart House sometime soon! Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert, Sales Manager(s)

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

I thoroughly enjoyed having my wedding and reception at the Chart House. From the scenery, to the food and venue everything was perfect. The gardens offer many beautiful pictures. We had 160 guests the setting still seemed intimate and personal. I received so many compliments about the venue and food. If anybody asks me I would definitely recommend the Chart House to them.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Chart House Event Center's reply:

Dear Anna, Thank you for giving us an excellent rating and for recommending our venue! Our entire staff enjoyed working with you. I hope to see you again, soon! Take care and congrats again, Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert, Sales Manager(s).

Camille · Married on 04/15/2017

The Chart House staff were awesome to work with, very accommodating and great team from the servers up to the management level. Would like to do another event here. Location is beautiful for pictures as well. Nothing but compliments on the food as well from our entire group. Thank you so much for a memorable party for my parents 60th wedding anniversary. Camille

Sent on 05/01/2017

Hi Camille,

Thank you so much for the rave review, we loved having your family here, you were wonderful to work with! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Best wishes to you and the happy couple!

Kayla Hudson-Sales Manager

Maggie · Married on 12/31/2016

The Chart House provided excellent care throughout the planning process. They were never pushy for information, yet asked the right questions at the right time. We were able to organize our reception in 5 months largely because of the Chart House's ability to help organize an awesome event! We had the place filled to capacity for the reception, and the Chart House was an awesome host! We HIGHLY recommend using this facility for a wedding reception.

Sent on 01/17/2017

Dear Happy Bride,

Thank you so much for the rave review, we are so happy we made your wedding day smooth; we truly enjoyed working with you and your family! Enjoy being a newlywed and congrats, again!

Best Wishes,
    Kayla Hudson & Debbie Ruppert

Mar · Married on 10/08/2016

Wow! Oh Wow! Not only was this stress free but an absolutely gorgeous setting! THis venue is beautiful enough for the whole wedding- though we used it for rehearsal dinner. We were able to use their lanterns and added some personal decor to the fireplace mantel to provide a focal point above the bride and groom. THey calmly helped us with a last hour number change and allowed us to set up during the afternoon. the food was delicious - the guests loved 3 choices and raved about the sea scallops. they helped us with the planning details we needed. THey are the perfect venue- it went perfectly!!!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Dear Mar,

Thank you for the wonderful review, we loved working with you, as well! We wish you the best and hope to see you again soon at the Chart House!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

The Chart House was the perfect venue for our wedding. We did everything there, the pictures, ceremony, and reception. The food was amazing. Our guests kept telling us how great the food was and that they will be going back to the Chart House for dinner. We had our wedding outside at the Chart House and it was beautiful! There were many gorgeous locations outside to take pictures. It was very convenient for our guests. I liked that we didn't need to provide place settings or linens or a caterer. Kayla and Debbie were great to work with and very helpful. All of the staff was accommodating and friendly. It truly was a perfect day and everything went according to plan. I would recommend this place to my friends and family. If I had to do it all over, I would definitely pick the Chart House again.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Dear Sarah,

You both were amazing to work with, also! Congratulations again on your marriage and looking forward to seeing you again at the Chart House!

Steve & Kathy · Married on 09/09/2016

The quality of service is exceptional and the staff is extremely professional. Couples should feel confident that the event will be a success. All of our requests were met with ease.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you so much for the rave review; so glad to hear your day turned out perfect! Congrats again and hope to see you again, soon.

events@charthouserestaurant.com

Alissa · Married on 09/03/2016

The Chart House was the perfect plan for our wedding. They were extremely accommodating from the start, helping us find reliable vendors for our DJ, photography, etc. Their food was delicious and had no problem with dietary restrictions. Their staff is very good with responding to any emails and calls. I went into wedding planning thinking it was going to be a lot harder than it turned out to be, but Chart House staff played a huge part in that, willing to help wherever we needed it. The day of the wedding could not have been any more perfect. Our guests had great things to say about not only the venue and food, but also their wait staff and the bar tender. I can't say enough about how amazing the Chart House is. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a laid back venue, who is willing help with every step of the way and make your day the BEST day of your life.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Dear Happy Guest,

Thank you so much for the rave review, we are so happy we made your big day as easy and smooth as possible! Enjoy being a newlywed and congrats, again!

Best Wishes,

Jenna · Married on 06/11/2016

We had a great experience having our wedding at the Chart House! I would highly recommend this venue to any couple looking for a wedding venue!!! The staff was very accommodating and they all worked very hard to make our day go smoothly. I also want to add that Debbie and Kayla were great to work with when planning our big day. They both did everything they could so that we could have our dream wedding! The food was spectacular and we have received many compliments on the food, service and venue from our guests!!! Happy wedding planning :)

Sent on 08/01/2016

Dear Happy Bride,

Best wishes and thanks again!

events@charthouserestaurant.com

Working with Kayla was great! She was cheerful, positive, and always ready to figure out a way to make things work. She was personable and detailed. We received so many positive comments from our guests.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Elysha · Married on 10/02/2015

The Chart House was the perfect venue to hold our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Working with Kayla was effortless. She was so helpful in all aspects. She helped us take a lot of the guess work out with planning the food and the seating layout for both the ceremony and reception. The scenery outside is the perfect background for taking wedding pictures. Our guests raved about the food. All staff was very helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend the Chart House for any special event.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Hi Elysha,

Thanks so much for the kind words! You both were so much fun to work with, I look forward to seeing you at the Chart House, again, soon! Happy Thanksgiving!

Kameron · Married on 08/29/2015

Kayla was EXTREMELY helpful during our wedding reception planning process! My husband and I had our reception at The Chart House in August of 2015. The food, venue and staff are all amazing. All of our guests had a great time. We received great reviews from everyone that attended. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a great ceremony/reception venue.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Dear Kameron,

Thank you so much for the great review, we loved working with you and Matt; as well! Congrats again and I hope you both come and visit, soon!

Thanks again,

Dawn · Married on 08/28/2015

Excellent, super, terrific service, really great value! So happy with how everything went, and Kayla the events manager is such a wonderful person to work with!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Dear Dawn,

Thank you for the kind words, you were wonderful to work with, also! I truly appreciate the positive feedback.