Charlie Brown's Travel Reviews

83 | Plano, TX

83 Reviews for Charlie Brown's Travel

83 Charlie Brown's Travel Reviews
  • User5613402 · Recently married

I was part of a bachelorette party who used Charlie Brown for travel services to Cabo. It was a very easy process and he found us the best rates! I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing help with traveling!

Clemon and Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2018

We first used Charlie Brown's Travel before i proposed and we had such a great experience that I knew I would be using his services again. When it was time to plan for our honeymoon I gave him a call and once again he exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable about the resort I chose and he provided an itinerary that was spot on and very detailed. I also recommend him to our friends that were also recently married and needed help with their honeymoon. We all had an amazing time and the private candlelight dinner on the beach had my wife smiling from ear to ear. Charlie is the best!

Charlie Brown's Travel 1
    Charlie Brown's Travel 8
    Charlie Brown's Travel 9
    Charlie Brown's Travel 10

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Thanks for being so quick to respond and with last minute name changes, took care of everything for us. Appreciate all of the extra info in the packet as well!

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Charlie was very easy to work with! We met with him and let him know what we had in mind, and he was able to give plenty of information about a variety of locations, including showing us many photos of different resorts that he had taken while visiting them himself. Once we decided on our destination, he took care of everything else. All we had to do was pack and show up for our flight! We had an amazing time on our honeymoon, and I would highly recommend working with Charlie.

Chris · Married on 02/28/2018

Charlie Brown was awesome! I was able to call him up to schedule our cruise. This was for our anniversary and he was able to give suggestions on the cruise line, length of cruise and port of calls. I was able to contact him with simple questions about travel, excursions and more. I highly recommend contact Charlie for any of your travels. A+++

Roberta · Married on 11/20/2017

Charlie Brown's travel was very courteous & helpful with all our travelling questions & needs

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Charlie Brown’s Travel is the only way to travel. We booked our honeymoon to mexico with him, and everything was FANTASTIC! We stayed at the Royal in Playa del Carmen. I had met Charlie at a bridal show worried and stressed about a honeymoon since we haven’t traveled much, and instantly could tell he was a genuine person. We met with Charlie soon after, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. He loves what he does and it was super nice to work with him. He was always super quick to respond to any questions we had, and was so helpful with keeping everything in line for us - from the moment we booked our honeymoon, until the second we walked into the resort. Charlie made it super easy for us, so we could actually relax and enjoy our stay. Our resort was fantastic, all inclusive, and the food was amazing. We got to expierence the shopping and night life of downtown playa; which was wonderful. 100% we will definitely be booking all of our future trips through him! We couldn’t be more satisfied and are so excited to start planning our next trip with Charlie Brown’s Travel!

Charlie Brown's Travel 11
    Charlie Brown's Travel 12
    Charlie Brown's Travel 13
    Charlie Brown's Travel 14
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

Charlie is the best! He made the planning for our honeymoon so easy giving us different options and ideas on rooms and resorts! When you think you don't need a travel agent think again there are so many things we would not have known if we had not worked with Charlie! Highly recommended for any travel needs!

Clemon · Married on 10/14/2017

Charlie was very informative and always professional. We were nervous about traveling to Mexico, but once we got there we followed Mr. Brown's itinerary and had no issues. Everything was exactly like we were told. The Riu Santa Fe was beautiful and were very pleased with our rooms. This was our 1st trip out of the US as a couple and it was awesome. We will be using Charlie's services again and I have also recommended his to my coworkers and family.

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

We met Charlie at a bridal show in Hurst, and I am so glad we booked our honeymoon through him. Before we started talking with Charlie, we were completely overwhelmed with our options for a Carribean honeymoon. We were going to be honeymooning in October, and only had 6 days for a trip. We were having a hard time finding a place that would have good weather at that time of year, as well as a short travel time from Dallas since we had limited time. Charlie gave us so many tips and really helped us narrow down our search and find the perfect resort for us. He handle booking EVERYTHING, including our flights and transportation between the airport and resort. He also had so many good suggestions for excursions. He hand delivered our travel documents to us about a week before we left and included so much good info for the trip. I would definitely recommend booking any travel through Charlie Brown!

Laura · Married on 09/24/2017

We used Charlie for our honeymoon after booking with him for a friend’s destination wedding. He made it so easy to book everything we wanted to do for our honeymoon and had plenty of great advice.

scott · Married on 09/02/2017

Charlie did a great job helping us and making sure we enjoyed our stay with activities and resort that would fit best for us to make sure that we would have a satisfying and relaxing time.. I will be using charlie again when the time comes.

Dave · Married on 08/20/2017

We booked our Northern European Cruise through Charlie as it was the first major cruise we were doing on our own. Charlie was incredibly responsive and available. If he didn't have the answer, he got it quickly. I would recommend Charlie Brown Travel to anyone.

James sean · Married on 08/14/2017

Charlie was so professional answered all my questions. I will continue to use him.

steven · Married on 07/15/2017

Charlie Browns Travel service was very helpful. Answering any questions I had and helping me find the best resort to visit for my honeymoon!

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

Charlie Brown helped out so much! He took care of everything for us. He was very patient with us. We told him what we were looking for and he helped us decide on a great place. We went to Sandals Negril for our honeymoon. Amazing place. He knew exactly what we needed. I'm a thankful we had Charlie Brown as our travel agent.

Jori · Married on 06/10/2017

Thanks for helping us schedule our honeymoon!

sarah · Married on 04/16/2017

Charlie was very responsive to us, listened to what we wanted all in the price range we were looking for! Will use him again next year for our anniversary trip!!

Amy · Married on 04/15/2017

Charlie was fabulous to work with. He kept us informed with updates as the trip and was very responsive when we had questions. We would gladly work with Charlie again.

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2017

Good time and had a blast on vacation

Paul · Married on 02/26/2017

Listen to his advice. I have used Charlie Brown multiple times and will again.

Emily · Married on 01/20/2017

Charlie Brown was incredible! His follow up with each of my guest was consistent and organized. He worked so hard to get each guest the best rate and transportation. I could not be more grateful to him!

Kay · Married on 01/20/2017

We couldn't have planned our daughter's destination wedding with Charlie's help. He was wonderful!!! Kay Winkler Dallas Texas

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Charlie is great! He was always prompt to return my calls, if he didn't answer and gave great advice! He made booking my cruise a breeze!