Charlie Brown's Travel Reviews

105 | Dallas, TX

105 Reviews for Charlie Brown's Travel

• Julie

Julie C. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Not a wedding, just a trip

Loved the trip to Cancun. Charlie Brown's Travel did awesome on booking the right hotel and the perfect room for me with the best view. My daughter was due to get married when Covid hit in June so we had to cancel our trip and he worked hard to get our money back and book us a wonderful and unforgettable trip of my lifetime. I was really impressed with the food, the service at Panama Jack Resort. I will be going back.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

We are glad we were able to provide you with a wonderful experience. Thank you for the kind words and look forward to serving you again in the future.
  • Courtney

Courtney A. · Married on 04/11/2021

So helpful!

Charlie was so helpful and was able to help us even when we had to change plans last minute due to COVID. We had a wonderful honeymoon and will definitely use him again in the future!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Katy V. · Married on 03/29/2021

Highly recommend

This vacation would not have happened without Charlie. He made the booking process so easy and his response time made everything worry-less. I’ve already recommended him to my family.

Sent on 04/06/2021

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review and look forward to assisting your family and friends with any travel plans they are considering.

Tim H. · Married on 03/22/2021

Charlie Brown’s Travel

My wife and I had heard of Charlie through a mutual friend. Once we met with Charlie, we knew we had chosen the right travel service. Charlie was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. We will not hesitate to use Charlie’s service in the future, and we will recommend him to all of our friends. Thank you so much Charlie for helping make our travel dreams come true.

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Shawna

Shawna F. · Married on 03/06/2021

Extremely helpful in every way

We had a great experience planning our destination wedding with Charlie. He helped me at any time I had questions or wanted to look at another resort. He found everything within budget. Then covid hit and he worked endlessly on getting our money back from the resort.

We then turned around and booked a big family getaway of 12 people almost a year later. He helped everyone book with ease and has always been there for us if we had questions. He made sure our transportation was waiting for us when we got to the airport and was there for us when it was time to go back to the airport. He was also super helpful when we missed our flight. He showed me a few resorts he thought I would be interested in as well as kept it in our price range. He also sent us all information about the hotel, city, and excursions available where we were going.

It was such a memorable trip and we will definitely be using him in the future.

Sent on 03/15/2021

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you Shawna for being patient during COVID with the refund process and trusting us to book your family vacation. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sydney L. · Married on 11/09/2020

Honeymooning during COVID

This was our first time using a travel agent and first time going to all inclusive experience. 3 days before our wedding we get a call that our resort originally planned was not going to be opening due to COVID. Charlie worked hard for us and found us multiple options to choose from. We ended up switching destinations last minute but Charlie made the process so easy and stress free. He provided a detailed itinerary and easy instructions for transport from airport to resort and back! I appreciate Charlie’s professionalism and responsiveness! Thank you for making our honeymoon unforgettable!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

It was a pleasure assisting you and look forward to being your preferred travel consultant in the future.
  • Tarsha

Tarsha P. · Married on 10/10/2020

Stress free honeymoon during COVID

We hired CBT for our honeymoon and we were extremely pleased with the high quality service, attention to detail and concern for our well-being during a pandemic. Charlie made sure we were aware and prepared to travel during COVID19. My husband and I recommend him to anyone wanting a stress free experience.

Sent on 02/14/2021

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and glad you had a WOW Honeymoon.
    We look forward to serving you again.
    Charlie
  • Jamie

Jamie D. · Married on 05/04/2020

Fabulous assistance!

Provided wonderful tips and assistance with excursions.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Dwayne

Dwayne L. · Married on 12/02/2019

St. Lucia trip

Charlie helped out every step of the way. We had a great time!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha H. · Married on 10/19/2019

Charlie is the best travel agent!

I was apprehensive in trusting hiring a travel agent for our honeymoon. I love to control and plan things but with all the wedding planning I decided to branch out. Charlie was lovely and communicative. I told him what I wanted and he narrowed it down to the top 3 that he thought I would love. We decided on the Hyatt zilara. Before our trip he sent us a full Itinerary ( which is awesome because I didn’t have to print anything) even included forms for customs. Also some cute little gifts ...We missed our first flight ( my fault) and I called him and he made sure our transportation was still taken care of. The resort was everything we wanted!! It’s like he read my mind! He also surprised us with a bottle of champagne the second night. You need to hire him! He has experienced all these places and he listens to you.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive for our clients to have an amazing experience when traveling.

Kyle · Married on 10/09/2019

Fabulous experience!

Always answers phone calls and responds to emails quickly. Plenty of information and advice for each trip. Leave your worries behind. Charlie has you covered.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Mary F. · Married on 09/01/2019

Organized and quick

Charlie planned our honeymoon very last minute (1.5 weeks) after I met him at a vendor open house. He got us every thing we wanted for our trip to Italy. Professional and organized! Thank you, Charlie!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lubia M. · Married on 08/11/2019

I had a great experience!

Charlie was very professional and guided me through my first cruise experience. He answered all of my questions and made things easy.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Matt D. · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going.

Charlie Brown was the only vendor who didnt spam us with email. He reached out to us after the event and we didnt reach out to him until months after. All the other vendors that had our information were sending us spam about every other day.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Selene

Selene R. · Married on 04/10/2019

Attentive, clear and very helpful

Charlie Brown helped arranged all of the travel for my company's Women Trip. There were 17 ladies and we all had the best airfare, resort , transportation to and from the hotel to the airport. Excellent service all around.
    Thank you, Charlie!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best travel agent!!!

I loved working with Charlie! He always responded my questions via email or a call in a timely manner. I had no issues during the process or while traveling. He did everything and even sent us a paper itinerary that came in so much handy while traveling. He even sent extra copies which I ended up needing. It was easy and fast to book, I will definitely be booking my next vacation with him.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Super Easy to work with

Charlie Brown's travel did all the work for us. We just told him what we wanted and all the work was done. Super easy and fast!! We had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Joshua · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent!

The experience was more than great and worth every bit of time, money, and decisions made! I would highly recommend Charlie to any of my friends, co-workers, or strangers without a doubt. The Clarks also look forward to booking future experiences with Charlie!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you in planning your Honeymoon.
    We look forward of being if service in the future.

I was part of a bachelorette party who used Charlie Brown for travel services to Cabo. It was a very easy process and he found us the best rates! I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing help with traveling!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Clemon A. · Married on 07/20/2018

We first used Charlie Brown's Travel before i proposed and we had such a great experience that I knew I would be using his services again. When it was time to plan for our honeymoon I gave him a call and once again he exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable about the resort I chose and he provided an itinerary that was spot on and very detailed. I also recommend him to our friends that were also recently married and needed help with their honeymoon. We all had an amazing time and the private candlelight dinner on the beach had my wife smiling from ear to ear. Charlie is the best!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Thanks for being so quick to respond and with last minute name changes, took care of everything for us. Appreciate all of the extra info in the packet as well!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kathryn W. · Married on 06/04/2018

Charlie’s an awesome guy!

Charlie’s the best! He got us exactly the vacay we wanted! He’s super nice to talk with too

Sent on 01/26/2019

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to booking your next family vacation and always enjoy talking with my clients.

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Charlie was very easy to work with! We met with him and let him know what we had in mind, and he was able to give plenty of information about a variety of locations, including showing us many photos of different resorts that he had taken while visiting them himself. Once we decided on our destination, he took care of everything else. All we had to do was pack and show up for our flight! We had an amazing time on our honeymoon, and I would highly recommend working with Charlie.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Chris · Married on 02/28/2018

Charlie Brown was awesome! I was able to call him up to schedule our cruise. This was for our anniversary and he was able to give suggestions on the cruise line, length of cruise and port of calls. I was able to contact him with simple questions about travel, excursions and more. I highly recommend contact Charlie for any of your travels. A+++

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • W

Wilma · event on: 02/24/2018

The service was recommended by a colleague and I would definitely use them again on future trip.

Sent on 03/23/2018