Charlie Brown's Travel Reviews

98 Reviews for Charlie Brown's Travel

• Jamie

Jamie Daigneault-Richey · Getting married on 05/04/2020

Fabulous assistance!

Provided wonderful tips and assistance with excursions.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Dwayne

Dwayne Lee · Married on 12/02/2019

St. Lucia trip

Charlie helped out every step of the way. We had a great time!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Tasha

Tasha Hesketh · Married on 10/19/2019

Charlie is the best travel agent!

I was apprehensive in trusting hiring a travel agent for our honeymoon. I love to control and plan things but with all the wedding planning I decided to branch out. Charlie was lovely and communicative. I told him what I wanted and he narrowed it down to the top 3 that he thought I would love. We decided on the Hyatt zilara. Before our trip he sent us a full Itinerary ( which is awesome because I didn’t have to print anything) even included forms for customs. Also some cute little gifts ...We missed our first flight ( my fault) and I called him and he made sure our transportation was still taken care of. The resort was everything we wanted!! It’s like he read my mind! He also surprised us with a bottle of champagne the second night. You need to hire him! He has experienced all these places and he listens to you.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. We strive for our clients to have an amazing experience when traveling.

Kyle S · Married on 10/09/2019

Fabulous experience!

Always answers phone calls and responds to emails quickly. Plenty of information and advice for each trip. Leave your worries behind. Charlie has you covered.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Mary Fisher · Married on 09/01/2019

Organized and quick

Charlie planned our honeymoon very last minute (1.5 weeks) after I met him at a vendor open house. He got us every thing we wanted for our trip to Italy. Professional and organized! Thank you, Charlie!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Lubia Moreno · Married on 08/11/2019

I had a great experience!

Charlie was very professional and guided me through my first cruise experience. He answered all of my questions and made things easy.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Matt Demetrion · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going.

Charlie Brown was the only vendor who didnt spam us with email. He reached out to us after the event and we didnt reach out to him until months after. All the other vendors that had our information were sending us spam about every other day.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Selene

Selene Rodriguez · Married on 04/10/2019

Attentive, clear and very helpful

Charlie Brown helped arranged all of the travel for my company's Women Trip. There were 17 ladies and we all had the best airfare, resort , transportation to and from the hotel to the airport. Excellent service all around.
    Thank you, Charlie!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Leslie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best travel agent!!!

I loved working with Charlie! He always responded my questions via email or a call in a timely manner. I had no issues during the process or while traveling. He did everything and even sent us a paper itinerary that came in so much handy while traveling. He even sent extra copies which I ended up needing. It was easy and fast to book, I will definitely be booking my next vacation with him.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Shiflett · Married on 11/03/2018

Super Easy to work with

Charlie Brown's travel did all the work for us. We just told him what we wanted and all the work was done. Super easy and fast!! We had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Joshua · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent!

The experience was more than great and worth every bit of time, money, and decisions made! I would highly recommend Charlie to any of my friends, co-workers, or strangers without a doubt. The Clarks also look forward to booking future experiences with Charlie!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you in planning your Honeymoon.
    We look forward of being if service in the future.
  • User5613402 · 1+ year ago

I was part of a bachelorette party who used Charlie Brown for travel services to Cabo. It was a very easy process and he found us the best rates! I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing help with traveling!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Clemon and Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2018

We first used Charlie Brown's Travel before i proposed and we had such a great experience that I knew I would be using his services again. When it was time to plan for our honeymoon I gave him a call and once again he exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable about the resort I chose and he provided an itinerary that was spot on and very detailed. I also recommend him to our friends that were also recently married and needed help with their honeymoon. We all had an amazing time and the private candlelight dinner on the beach had my wife smiling from ear to ear. Charlie is the best!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Thanks for being so quick to respond and with last minute name changes, took care of everything for us. Appreciate all of the extra info in the packet as well!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kathryn Wooten · Married on 06/04/2018

Charlie’s an awesome guy!

Charlie’s the best! He got us exactly the vacay we wanted! He’s super nice to talk with too

Sent on 01/26/2019

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to booking your next family vacation and always enjoy talking with my clients.

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Charlie was very easy to work with! We met with him and let him know what we had in mind, and he was able to give plenty of information about a variety of locations, including showing us many photos of different resorts that he had taken while visiting them himself. Once we decided on our destination, he took care of everything else. All we had to do was pack and show up for our flight! We had an amazing time on our honeymoon, and I would highly recommend working with Charlie.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Chris · Married on 02/28/2018

Charlie Brown was awesome! I was able to call him up to schedule our cruise. This was for our anniversary and he was able to give suggestions on the cruise line, length of cruise and port of calls. I was able to contact him with simple questions about travel, excursions and more. I highly recommend contact Charlie for any of your travels. A+++

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • W

Wilma · event on: 02/24/2018

The service was recommended by a colleague and I would definitely use them again on future trip.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Cori · event on: 01/25/2018

Absolutely loved the Hyatt Ziva. It was such a beautiful venue. Perfect beach, loved the rooms, loved the buffet. There was an issue with the transfer service upon arrival for one of the girls in our party, but Charlie was available and on top of it. He also handled excursions for us, so we didn't have to worry about that.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Roberta · Married on 11/20/2017

Charlie Brown's travel was very courteous & helpful with all our travelling questions & needs

Sent on 12/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Charlie Brown’s Travel is the only way to travel. We booked our honeymoon to mexico with him, and everything was FANTASTIC! We stayed at the Royal in Playa del Carmen. I had met Charlie at a bridal show worried and stressed about a honeymoon since we haven’t traveled much, and instantly could tell he was a genuine person. We met with Charlie soon after, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. He loves what he does and it was super nice to work with him. He was always super quick to respond to any questions we had, and was so helpful with keeping everything in line for us - from the moment we booked our honeymoon, until the second we walked into the resort. Charlie made it super easy for us, so we could actually relax and enjoy our stay. Our resort was fantastic, all inclusive, and the food was amazing. We got to expierence the shopping and night life of downtown playa; which was wonderful. 100% we will definitely be booking all of our future trips through him! We couldn’t be more satisfied and are so excited to start planning our next trip with Charlie Brown’s Travel!

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

Charlie is the best! He made the planning for our honeymoon so easy giving us different options and ideas on rooms and resorts! When you think you don't need a travel agent think again there are so many things we would not have known if we had not worked with Charlie! Highly recommended for any travel needs!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Clemon · Married on 10/14/2017

Charlie was very informative and always professional. We were nervous about traveling to Mexico, but once we got there we followed Mr. Brown's itinerary and had no issues. Everything was exactly like we were told. The Riu Santa Fe was beautiful and were very pleased with our rooms. This was our 1st trip out of the US as a couple and it was awesome. We will be using Charlie's services again and I have also recommended his to my coworkers and family.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

We met Charlie at a bridal show in Hurst, and I am so glad we booked our honeymoon through him. Before we started talking with Charlie, we were completely overwhelmed with our options for a Carribean honeymoon. We were going to be honeymooning in October, and only had 6 days for a trip. We were having a hard time finding a place that would have good weather at that time of year, as well as a short travel time from Dallas since we had limited time. Charlie gave us so many tips and really helped us narrow down our search and find the perfect resort for us. He handle booking EVERYTHING, including our flights and transportation between the airport and resort. He also had so many good suggestions for excursions. He hand delivered our travel documents to us about a week before we left and included so much good info for the trip. I would definitely recommend booking any travel through Charlie Brown!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/24/2017

We used Charlie for our honeymoon after booking with him for a friend’s destination wedding. He made it so easy to book everything we wanted to do for our honeymoon and had plenty of great advice.

Sent on 11/09/2017