Charlie Brown's Travel Reviews

Charlie Brown's Travel 6
Charlie Brown's Travel 7

Matt Demetrion · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going.

Charlie Brown was the only vendor who didnt spam us with email. He reached out to us after the event and we didnt reach out to him until months after. All the other vendors that had our information were sending us spam about every other day.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Charlie Brown's Travel 8
    Charlie Brown's Travel 9
    Charlie Brown's Travel 10
    Charlie Brown's Travel 11
    Charlie Brown's Travel 12

Leslie · Married on 02/23/2019

Best travel agent!!!

I loved working with Charlie! He always responded my questions via email or a call in a timely manner. I had no issues during the process or while traveling. He did everything and even sent us a paper itinerary that came in so much handy while traveling. He even sent extra copies which I ended up needing. It was easy and fast to book, I will definitely be booking my next vacation with him.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Charlie Brown's Travel 13
    Charlie Brown's Travel 14
    Charlie Brown's Travel 15
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Shiflett · Married on 11/03/2018

Super Easy to work with

Charlie Brown's travel did all the work for us. We just told him what we wanted and all the work was done. Super easy and fast!! We had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Joshua · Married on 09/21/2018

Excellent!

The experience was more than great and worth every bit of time, money, and decisions made! I would highly recommend Charlie to any of my friends, co-workers, or strangers without a doubt. The Clarks also look forward to booking future experiences with Charlie!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Charlie Brown's Travel 16
    Charlie Brown's Travel 17

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with both of you in planning your Honeymoon.
    We look forward of being if service in the future.
  • User5613402 · Recently married

I was part of a bachelorette party who used Charlie Brown for travel services to Cabo. It was a very easy process and he found us the best rates! I would definitely use him again and recommend him to anyone needing help with traveling!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Clemon and Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2018

We first used Charlie Brown's Travel before i proposed and we had such a great experience that I knew I would be using his services again. When it was time to plan for our honeymoon I gave him a call and once again he exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable about the resort I chose and he provided an itinerary that was spot on and very detailed. I also recommend him to our friends that were also recently married and needed help with their honeymoon. We all had an amazing time and the private candlelight dinner on the beach had my wife smiling from ear to ear. Charlie is the best!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Charlie Brown's Travel 25
    Charlie Brown's Travel 26
    Charlie Brown's Travel 27

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Thanks for being so quick to respond and with last minute name changes, took care of everything for us. Appreciate all of the extra info in the packet as well!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Kathryn Wooten · Married on 06/04/2018

Charlie’s an awesome guy!

Charlie’s the best! He got us exactly the vacay we wanted! He’s super nice to talk with too

Sent on 01/26/2019

Charlie Brown's Travel's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. Looking forward to booking your next family vacation and always enjoy talking with my clients.

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2018

Charlie was very easy to work with! We met with him and let him know what we had in mind, and he was able to give plenty of information about a variety of locations, including showing us many photos of different resorts that he had taken while visiting them himself. Once we decided on our destination, he took care of everything else. All we had to do was pack and show up for our flight! We had an amazing time on our honeymoon, and I would highly recommend working with Charlie.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Chris · Married on 02/28/2018

Charlie Brown was awesome! I was able to call him up to schedule our cruise. This was for our anniversary and he was able to give suggestions on the cruise line, length of cruise and port of calls. I was able to contact him with simple questions about travel, excursions and more. I highly recommend contact Charlie for any of your travels. A+++

Sent on 03/28/2018
  • W

Wilma · event on 02/24/2018

The service was recommended by a colleague and I would definitely use them again on future trip.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Cori · event on 01/25/2018

Absolutely loved the Hyatt Ziva. It was such a beautiful venue. Perfect beach, loved the rooms, loved the buffet. There was an issue with the transfer service upon arrival for one of the girls in our party, but Charlie was available and on top of it. He also handled excursions for us, so we didn't have to worry about that.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Roberta · Married on 11/20/2017

Charlie Brown's travel was very courteous & helpful with all our travelling questions & needs

Sent on 12/16/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2017

Charlie Brown’s Travel is the only way to travel. We booked our honeymoon to mexico with him, and everything was FANTASTIC! We stayed at the Royal in Playa del Carmen. I had met Charlie at a bridal show worried and stressed about a honeymoon since we haven’t traveled much, and instantly could tell he was a genuine person. We met with Charlie soon after, and helped us narrow down exactly what we wanted. He loves what he does and it was super nice to work with him. He was always super quick to respond to any questions we had, and was so helpful with keeping everything in line for us - from the moment we booked our honeymoon, until the second we walked into the resort. Charlie made it super easy for us, so we could actually relax and enjoy our stay. Our resort was fantastic, all inclusive, and the food was amazing. We got to expierence the shopping and night life of downtown playa; which was wonderful. 100% we will definitely be booking all of our future trips through him! We couldn’t be more satisfied and are so excited to start planning our next trip with Charlie Brown’s Travel!

Sent on 11/02/2017
    Charlie Brown's Travel 28
    Charlie Brown's Travel 29
    Charlie Brown's Travel 30
    Charlie Brown's Travel 31
  • Shayna

Shayna · Married on 10/20/2017

Charlie is the best! He made the planning for our honeymoon so easy giving us different options and ideas on rooms and resorts! When you think you don't need a travel agent think again there are so many things we would not have known if we had not worked with Charlie! Highly recommended for any travel needs!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Clemon · Married on 10/14/2017

Charlie was very informative and always professional. We were nervous about traveling to Mexico, but once we got there we followed Mr. Brown's itinerary and had no issues. Everything was exactly like we were told. The Riu Santa Fe was beautiful and were very pleased with our rooms. This was our 1st trip out of the US as a couple and it was awesome. We will be using Charlie's services again and I have also recommended his to my coworkers and family.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

We met Charlie at a bridal show in Hurst, and I am so glad we booked our honeymoon through him. Before we started talking with Charlie, we were completely overwhelmed with our options for a Carribean honeymoon. We were going to be honeymooning in October, and only had 6 days for a trip. We were having a hard time finding a place that would have good weather at that time of year, as well as a short travel time from Dallas since we had limited time. Charlie gave us so many tips and really helped us narrow down our search and find the perfect resort for us. He handle booking EVERYTHING, including our flights and transportation between the airport and resort. He also had so many good suggestions for excursions. He hand delivered our travel documents to us about a week before we left and included so much good info for the trip. I would definitely recommend booking any travel through Charlie Brown!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Laura · Married on 09/24/2017

We used Charlie for our honeymoon after booking with him for a friend’s destination wedding. He made it so easy to book everything we wanted to do for our honeymoon and had plenty of great advice.

Sent on 11/09/2017

scott · Married on 09/02/2017

Charlie did a great job helping us and making sure we enjoyed our stay with activities and resort that would fit best for us to make sure that we would have a satisfying and relaxing time.. I will be using charlie again when the time comes.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Dave · Married on 08/20/2017

We booked our Northern European Cruise through Charlie as it was the first major cruise we were doing on our own. Charlie was incredibly responsive and available. If he didn't have the answer, he got it quickly. I would recommend Charlie Brown Travel to anyone.

Sent on 09/06/2017

James sean · Married on 08/14/2017

Charlie was so professional answered all my questions. I will continue to use him.

Sent on 09/02/2017

steven · Married on 07/15/2017

Charlie Browns Travel service was very helpful. Answering any questions I had and helping me find the best resort to visit for my honeymoon!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Brandon · Married on 07/07/2017

Charlie Brown helped out so much! He took care of everything for us. He was very patient with us. We told him what we were looking for and he helped us decide on a great place. We went to Sandals Negril for our honeymoon. Amazing place. He knew exactly what we needed. I'm a thankful we had Charlie Brown as our travel agent.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jackie · event on 06/19/2017

Charlie provided an excellent service for our group of 16. He was very friendly, prompt, and helpful - we would absolutely use him again.

Sent on 07/05/2017