Champion Event Productions Reviews

View more information

4.2

Joanna S. Married on 02/10/2021

Happy Mother Of The Bride

As the mom of the bride, with a lot out of town guests and special friends, Ciani made it easy for ME to enjoy the entire weekend. Every time I had a question or challenge, be it child care during the wedding/reception, transportation for guests to and from events, hotel recommendations, photographers, Ciani had answers and we enjoyed all of the vendors. Truthfully, I have to say that our wedding/reception event was the best party I've ever been to, and I had not expected to enjoy it so much. Everything was taken care of, quietly, calmly, and if there were glitches (and there always are) none of the guests had any idea. Ciani also worked with the groom's mom to plan the rehearsal dinner, and that was the second best party I've ever attended! What a wonderful service Champion Event Productions provides to the bride and groom, the families and the guests.
    Diana C. Married on 10/10/2018

The Best Money Spent

When I began planning my wedding, I wasn't even sure if I wanted to hire a planner for my wedding. Now it is the first vendor I recommend securing to my newly engaged friends!! Our initial meeting with Ciani was SO helpful as she gave very helpful guidance and suggestions when it came to hiring vendors. We met about three times in person and she answered my every email, text, or phone call during my entire planning process. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Ciani! She is incredibly prompt, professional, and so much fun. Ciani and Kyla made sure that my wedding day went seamlessly. Any small hiccups there may have been with vendors was handled right away. **This is the best money you will spend on your entire wedding*** Knowing that everything was handled in the months leading up to the wedding until after the wedding allowed my mom and I to be able to relax and enjoy this special time instead of running around finalizing details. Thank you Champion Event Productions for making my wedding day so incredibly fun and easy for me!!
    Nikia Married on 02/03/2018
    Ciani immediately responded to me with a wealth of information. I already had a planner and just needed one last touch so I wasn’t able to hire her, but she still pointed me to contacts for no charge. For my next event I would hire her in a second!

Champion Event Productions's reply:

Nikia thank you for your lovely review. I wish you all the love and happiness in the future.

Best,
    Ciani
    Adrianna W. Married on 08/11/2019

Complete Disappointment

When I began the wedding planning process, I was looking for a coordinator who could help to alleviate my stress and assist me along the way with setting up venue visits, researching venues and so forth. To my surprise and disbelief, what I received was more stress and anxiety! My interactions with Ciani at first were very pleasant and professional. I was excited to be working with her in fact! A few weeks after paying my deposit, things took a turn for the worse! Communication became less and less. My phone calls/text messages were not returned. Planning meetings were missed. Deadlines for completing tasks were missed. Emails were not returned. Instead, I received several excuses as to why things weren’t done, or why my calls/texts/emails were not returned (In case this sounds too horrible to be true, I have kept every email and text message as proof). Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed!!! If I could give a “zero” rating, I would.