112 Reviews for C'est La Vie Cakes

Cake Stands (5)
Cupcakes (2)
Gluten Free (2)
111 C'est La Vie Cakes Reviews

Courtney was fantastic! We didn't live in the area but she was so accommodating and responsive to my emails. She answered any questions I had for her. Cake testing was amazing and it was hard to decide what the flavors we wanted because everything tasted great. We ended up with 3 tiers that were all different flavors because we couldn't decide. Our naked cake turned out beautifully and exactly what I imagined. Everyone told us how beautiful the cake looked and the best part was it tasted delicious! We are going to have her make our 1 year anniversary cake next May!!!!! We are looking forward to eating that cake too!

Profile Picture Candice, 5/18/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Courtney did an AMAZING job on our cake. We gave her a picture of one and she was able to duplicate it exactly. She is truly a great cake maker and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for not only and beautiful cake but one that tastes great as well!!!.. On the attatched photos I have included the photo we gave her and the our cake just show what an incredible job she done!!!

Photo for C'est La Vie Cakes Review - This is the photo we showed her.
Photo for C'est La Vie Cakes Review - This was the cake we received. It was Amazing!
Profile Picture Debra, 3/25/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Courtney was absolutely fantastic! I cannot recommend her more. We made each tier a different flavor, and it was difficult picking just 3 flavors from all the samples she gave us, but we couldn't be happier. We gave her a picture of a design we liked, and she did an EXCELLENT job of creating just what we wanted. We will definitely be returning at our 1 year anniversary for a small cake, and we have even talked about making it an anniversary tradition. ;)

Profile Picture Mike + Cat, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our naked German Chocolate cake was beautiful and unique. The cake was absolutely delicious and Courtney was wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake hands down. It was literally gown in 20 minutes! Will recommend this company again and again.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake was outstanding! We got so many compliments on the look and taste! She was also wonderful to work with and cake was delivered and set up perfectly! We will use C'est La Vie Cakes for any of our needs in the future!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We turned to Courtney after first possible cupcake vendor had a family emergency and couldn't make the tasting we had scheduled. We were planning the wedding from over 500 miles away and were only in town for a week, so I scrambled, hoping someone would be able to fit us in for a tasting (not exactly something you can do over Skype or telephone). Courtney was able to get us in for a tasting within 48 hours. She asked if there was anything in particular we wanted to taste and then set us up with 6 other samples, as well. All of the cakes were amazing. She cost about the same as other cupcake vendors in the area
The only draw back was that we had to supply our own cupcake stands and our venue only offered to rent us one for $50. But we got several disposable ones from a craft store and were all set.
Courtney set up the cupcakes in a visually appealing way, and the cupcakes were really delicious. We had plenty of leftovers (because we over-ordered, not because people didn't eat them!), which was great for us!

Profile Picture Heather, 7/22/17, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Courtney did great with our cake. She was very great with communicating to ensure we were on the same page. She completely stunned with me the results. It was perfect. It was completely what I had visioned our cake to look like. The taste of the cake was phonomenial. Very moist and lots of flavor. Very satisfied.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Courtney was so great to work with, from the cake tasting, to the follow up, to the actual cake on our wedding day. Everything was delicious and the cake was beautiful!

Profile Picture Renee, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Delicious cake, my guest could not stop talking about it!!

Profile Picture Holly, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

C'est la vie was absolutely amazing! I cannot recommend this vendor enough. To be honest she was the only vendor that went perfectly planned and showed up with exactly what I had ordered / visioned on my wedding day. Her cakes/cupcakes are thee most delicious treats I have ever had, and everyone at our wedding was raving about them! I probably got asked a hundred times "Who made these amazing cupcakes?!" Not only are her treats amazing, but she is just the sweetest. When choosing your vendor, there's no need to look or research any further, she's your girl! You won't be disappointed I promise :)

Profile Picture Tifanie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Courtney was extremely organized and professional which really helps you trust her to do an amazing job and takes the stress off of you during the wedding planning process. Not only can you trust her but the quality of her service is by far the best in our area. Her cakes are absolutely amazing. She gives you several samples to try and every single one was the best cake I had ever tasted (which makes it hard to pick favorites!). Not only are her cakes tasty but they are complete works of art done to exactly what you want. She is worth every penny! Don't go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

C'est La Vie Cakes made a delicious cake for our wedding! Courtney was so reliable and easy to work with. I most definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and delicious. Every guest said it was the best wedding cake they have ever tasted.

Profile Picture User2011986, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding cake was everything I was asking for ! Everyone loved the flavors and the look of it was just stunning. I would definitely recommend Courtney for any and every cake needed. Thank you again

Profile Picture Nika, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Fantastic and timely service, delicious cake, wonderful for weddings!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved working with Courtney! She did such a great job finding the best decorations for our cupcakes, and they were perfectly placed for our reception. Amazing experience :)

Profile Picture Shelby, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy that we chose Courtney for our cake. The process was so easy and simple. We just told her want we wanted and she delivered! The cake combined with the fresh flowers was absolutely incredible. We selected the tuxedo cake for all of the layers and the guests said it was hands down the best wedding cake they have ever had! And it was!!! Thank you for making our wedding cake, seeing it for the first time at the receptions will always be one of my favorite memories!

Profile Picture Cat, 10/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I searched online for cake bakers near me and C'est La Vie Cakes popped up. I had never heard of them so I wasn't sure what to do. I scheduled a tasting and I was sold right there. I had booked them a year in advance and changed my mind on the cake design 3 months before my wedding and Courtney was very easy to talk to about any concerns or questions I had. The cake was GORGEOUS and tasted as good as it looked. I would absolutely recommend C'est La Vie Cakes to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was perfect and so yummy! Great communication and she understood exactly what i wanted!!

Profile Picture User6596116, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Courtney was amazing! Our cake was absolutely delicious. I can't even pick my favorite flavor (tuxedo, champagne, pink velvet). On top of the deliciousness, our cake absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Courtney is the sweetest person! She is so easy to work with, and she caters everything to your needs. Oh and did I mention that her cake is DELICIOUS!!!!!! I went with the new trend of cupcakes, and a small cake for my husband and I, but regardless the cake was amazing! She is so reasonably priced, especially if you want cupcakes! She also has a variety of flavors, so don't hesitate to ask for whatever flavors and combinations you want! She also is a fantastic decorator! I saw many of her designs for cake when my husband and I went to her house to do cake testing. I 100% recommend her! Everyone should use her, as her cake is fantastic, she is super sweet, and she is affordable!

Profile Picture Caryn, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Courtney has been amazing to work with from the very first day I contacted her. I initially hired Courtney from C'est La Vie to create 2 birthday cakes for my 40th birthday celebration. She delivered beyond my expectations! I was so pleased with her work, my fiancé & I (now Husband) made certain she created our wedding cake. Courtney went above & beyond for our special day! Our guests LOVED our naked cake! We will definitely continue to use Courtney & C'est La Vie for all of our special occasions in the years to come!

Profile Picture Marchelle, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely stunning and tasty cupcakes for my wedding! I was so happy! Very easy to work with and customize! A+++++++++++++++++++++

Profile Picture stephanie, 6/11/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cupcakes

Courtney was amazing! She was very professoonal, easy to work with, and sweet. We presented her a picture of how we wanted our wedding cake and she delivered an amazing 4 tier cake! The cake was beautiful and delicious! We will use C'est La Vie Cakes in the future! Thanks again
The Fransted's