76 Reviews for Ceremoniesdevie.com

Licensed (6)
Non-religious (5)
No Denomination (5)
Rehearsal (2)

We had the most life changing ceremony with Joann Lane. We met at a coffee shop a few days prior to our wedding and instantly had a connection with Joanna. She was easy to work with, very knowledgable, and professional. We loved her spiritual connection and great attitude and energy. During our ceremony my wife and I were in tears and bonded at a deep level of intimacy. We were able to enjoy our life changing ceremony because Joanna guided us the entire way! We highly recommend working with Joann! Also, her husband is incredible! Thank you! Much Love, Ryan & Kris Yokome

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Outstanding! Joann made us feel very comfortable and performed perfectly the day of the wedding.

Profile Picture Eric, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They say when you enjoy what you do you do not work a day in your life. This is true for Joann. She cares about everyone she works with. She will work with you to make your day fit you and your partner. Joann was there every step of the way. Even helped my fiance feel comfortable to write and deliver his is vows. Joann made my day even better.

Profile Picture Desirae, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had a great experience and we felt very comfortable with her meetings. She is very sweet positive and understood our wishes. Thank you

Profile Picture Martha, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

WOW! Joann was an A-MAZING! I planned a surprise wedding for my bride and she helped me through the entire process. If you want someone who is as happy and excited about your wedding as you are she’s the one! She was so dedicated to our love that she married us on HER wedding anniversary! She will spend time to get to know you both as indivials and a couple and that will reflect heavily in the words she puts together for you on your special day. We couldn’t be happier! ❤️

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann was so warm and welcoming. On our first meeting, she asked us questions to get to know us and also find out what we were looking for in an officiant. Joann had great suggestions for our untraditional ceremony and gave us some good tips on writing our own vows. She then emailed us with a questionnaire for us to fill out either together or separately. We chose to answer separately. She incorporated our answers beautifully into the ceremony.
Joann was prompt, professional, and very reasonably priced. We are so happy we chose her to be a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Carri, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Joann made our day! The words she spoke were a direct reflection of how me and my wife feel about each other. Some of our guests even said it was the best service they've ever been to, it was so personable. She captured the feeling of our day and made it amazing!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann took a lot of time and care to understand what we wanted for our elopement. She helped us find additional vendors to make sure our magical day was everything we wanted. Joann and her husband went above and beyond on our wedding day to make our beach ceremony truly beautiful!

Profile Picture Tabatha, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann was wonderful to work with! She created an intimate and unique ceremony despite just meeting us a couple times. Joann also helped us through details we had not previously considered.

Profile Picture Brooke, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann did an amazing job at our wedding. She met us first to get to know us and hear about how we mt and feel in love. Then she gave my husband and I homework to do to give her an even better idea of our relationship. She constructed the ceremony from there after she read our responses to the homework she provided us. She was also willing to help us with our vows. She was very professional, kind, and responsive. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Joann and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. In our first meeting, Joann made a point to get to know us individually and as a couple. She helped us on the little details, such as the best options upon entering the venues, possible hotel accommodations the night before near the venue, helping us find the perfect bouquets. She gave recommendations on limos, restaurants and activities during our stay, as well. On the day of our wedding, Joann took additional photos herself and added them to FB so family and friends could be apart of our wedding. AND to beat it all, they took us to a fancy restaurant for celebratory drinks! It was very refreshing to know she genuinely cared about making our day wonderful. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/19/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

She was great! She took the time to get to know us. She sent her draft for us to review. It was easy working with Joann

Profile Picture Megan, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Joann was a wonderful officiant for our ceremony. Making the ceremony a true reflection of us and our personalities was her priority, and she worked with us to make sure we felt comfortable with every aspect. We opted for a non-religious and light-hearted but sincere approach, and she was an excellent guide for helping us to focus on the meaning of the ceremony, not just the function. We felt it went beautifully and was the inclusive and loving moment we had hoped for.
(Posted this review on The Knot too.)

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Joann was absolutely incredible, and integral to our planning. Coming from Melbourne Australia, Joann went above and beyond our expectations and did everything possible to make the planning as simple as possible. Joann also captured the exact feel and wording of our ceremony better than we could have on our own, and we will be eternally grateful for everything she has done to make our day so special. I'm so glad we found her!

Profile Picture Naomi, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Michelle and I eloped from France and Joann helped us all along the way. She made The Day The Best.
Warm regards, Mike and Michelle

Profile Picture Mike, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann was wonderful and accommodating while also helping guide us towards the perfect ceremony we both envisioned. I highly recommend her to anyone who desires a wonderful ceremony no matter what your visions may be.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so pleased to have found Joann and have her officiate our wedding. We wanted a simple, at home ceremony with only a couple family members. Because she took the time to get to know each of us, our ceremony was intimate and beautiful.

Joann is experienced, flexible and caring. If you are in need of an officiant, look no further! Joann is extraordinary!

Profile Picture User7444174, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Every rating hit it spot on! She delivered excellence in so many levels. The ceremony was very nice, she kept my audience engaged and kept it short enough to be direct. Yet long enough to deliver our message. She carried her voice over well and was always available when I needed her! She made suggestions (even when I was stubborn) and she was right! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Joann was great to work with and very helpful with writing our vows.

Profile Picture Ardie, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann officiated our September wedding at Bernardo Winery. We felt so lucky to have found her! She spent time getting to know us and created a fun and heart-felt ceremony that reflected our values, personalities and told the "story of us" in way that made our friends and family laugh and cry. She encouraged us to write our own vows and add special elements to the ceremony to make it as personal as possible. Joann helped everything run smoothly by giving us gentle reminders of what to do next and kindly printed our vows and handed them to us at the right moment. Thanks to Joann's calm and reassuring presence, I wasn't nervous at all! The ceremony was my favorite part of the day! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann was absolutely amazing! My other officiant canceled on me ONE MONTH before my wedding. Joann agreed to officiate last minute for me. She met with my husband and I to get a better idea of our personalities and tailored the ceremony to fit us. She also sent us a questionnaire that helped us write our own vows. She wore a nice dress that fit the theme of our wedding. I thought that was a nice touch. Joann is nice and very sweet. She was professional and made everything run smoothly. I would highly recommend her! :)

Profile Picture Jemmy, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Joann has a lot of experience and is very professional. Also she was always here for help, especially in our case, as we planned our weeding from Europe. The Ceremony was as expected and the preparation was great. Also if you talk with others, she is outstanding and really takes time for the couple, to have the wedding what the couple want. I just can say, Thank you Joann, for making our Day special, and I just can highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User7257293, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Joann really made our ceremony special. She helped us with all the prep (we live in Austria). We loved her questions beforehand, her appreciation of our love. The words she found for us were so touching and Christian & I will never forget this moment. Joann was simply great!
Vielen Dank!
Christian & Christian

Profile Picture User7257390, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Joann purely by chance. We didn't want a religious ceremony but we wanted something more personal than City Hall provides. Other than that we were clueless about how to go about it. Joann totally led us by the hand to what turned out to be, for us, the perfect ceremony. We highly recommend her to anyone who would like a beautiful, personal and memorable wedding ceremony. We really lucked out with her.

Profile Picture Ken, 7/16/16, 1 Review