Ceremonies De Vie Reviews

77 | Oceanside, CA

77 Reviews for Ceremonies De Vie

77 Ceremonies De Vie Reviews

Tiffany · Married on 09/15/2018

Joann was an absolute pleasure to work with! We planned our wedding from out of state, but were still able to meet with her via video chat, which was awesome! She did a lot of work getting to know us and our relationship. She was able to truly define what marriage meant for us and the beauty of our love for one another.

Joann did such an amazing job at writing out our ceremony. My husband and I cried the first time we read it and were both in tears through most of the ceremony on the day of our wedding; it was so touching, raw, emotional, and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for anything better! Joann is PHENOMENAL and I cannot recommend her enough!!! :)

Ryan · Married on 09/01/2018

We had the most life changing ceremony with Joann Lane. We met at a coffee shop a few days prior to our wedding and instantly had a connection with Joanna. She was easy to work with, very knowledgable, and professional. We loved her spiritual connection and great attitude and energy. During our ceremony my wife and I were in tears and bonded at a deep level of intimacy. We were able to enjoy our life changing ceremony because Joanna guided us the entire way! We highly recommend working with Joann! Also, her husband is incredible! Thank you! Much Love, Ryan & Kris Yokome

Sent on 09/08/2018

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Dear kris and Ryan, In the dozen plus years I've been officiating you two stand out in your love and appreciate for each other. I know you will grow together in whatever comes your way. Please call when you're in town and we'll make dinner! Hugs. Joann and Brian

Eric · Married on 08/11/2018

Outstanding! Joann made us feel very comfortable and performed perfectly the day of the wedding.

Desirae · Married on 05/25/2018

They say when you enjoy what you do you do not work a day in your life. This is true for Joann. She cares about everyone she works with. She will work with you to make your day fit you and your partner. Joann was there every step of the way. Even helped my fiance feel comfortable to write and deliver his is vows. Joann made my day even better.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Dear Desirae and Josh, You two are so sweet. It was my honor to officiate. But more than that, to get to know you, your family, and to see how much love surrounds you. Plus, I got to work with Kira! I hope you'll come to the concert June 10th. We'll have a glass of sangria to celebrate your return from honeymooning. Thank you for your very kind words, Joann and Brian

Martha · Married on 04/28/2018

We had a great experience and we felt very comfortable with her meetings. She is very sweet positive and understood our wishes. Thank you

Cassandra · Married on 04/22/2018

WOW! Joann was an A-MAZING! I planned a surprise wedding for my bride and she helped me through the entire process. If you want someone who is as happy and excited about your wedding as you are she’s the one! She was so dedicated to our love that she married us on HER wedding anniversary! She will spend time to get to know you both as indivials and a couple and that will reflect heavily in the words she puts together for you on your special day. We couldn’t be happier! ❤️

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Ceremonies De Vie 1
    Ceremonies De Vie 2

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

My darlings what an amazing way to spend my anniversary! A surprise engagement and wedding in the same afternoon! So much appreciation for you for planning this surprise for Darby. And as I began the ceremony with an appreciation for Darby for opening her heart to all the loving arrangements you made for her... Seeing how you care for each other, I know you two will be very happy. Hugs from both of us...Joann and Brian ps Please do come by June 10th!

Carri · Married on 04/21/2018

Joann was so warm and welcoming. On our first meeting, she asked us questions to get to know us and also find out what we were looking for in an officiant. Joann had great suggestions for our untraditional ceremony and gave us some good tips on writing our own vows. She then emailed us with a questionnaire for us to fill out either together or separately. We chose to answer separately. She incorporated our answers beautifully into the ceremony.
    Joann was prompt, professional, and very reasonably priced. We are so happy we chose her to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Carri you're a sweetheart, and your family is delightful. And when your mom teared up when you were vowing to Patrick...oh my, so sweet and tender. You are loved and supported by so many including us. Thank you for your kindness and please keep in touch. Love to you and yours, Joann and Brian

Michelle · Married on 01/14/2018

Joann made our day! The words she spoke were a direct reflection of how me and my wife feel about each other. Some of our guests even said it was the best service they've ever been to, it was so personable. She captured the feeling of our day and made it amazing!!!

Sent on 01/15/2018
    Ceremonies De Vie 3

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Oh my goodness it was my pleasure to witness your devotion to each other. Thank you for your kind words and I usually don't well up during my ceremonies, but wow, I was crying like a baby.'

Tabatha · Married on 10/19/2017

Joann took a lot of time and care to understand what we wanted for our elopement. She helped us find additional vendors to make sure our magical day was everything we wanted. Joann and her husband went above and beyond on our wedding day to make our beach ceremony truly beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Ceremonies De Vie 4

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Thank you so much for your lovely sentiments! Brian and I were honored to be a part of your elopement to Oceanside. I really appreciated that you wanted unique elements in your ceremony...it made the ceremony so inviting and memorable. Once your settled into your new home and jobs, shoot me a text and we'll go a new Mexican place (with great margaritas) Lots of love and happiness to you.

Brooke · Married on 10/06/2017

Joann was wonderful to work with! She created an intimate and unique ceremony despite just meeting us a couple times. Joann also helped us through details we had not previously considered.

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2017

Joann did an amazing job at our wedding. She met us first to get to know us and hear about how we mt and feel in love. Then she gave my husband and I homework to do to give her an even better idea of our relationship. She constructed the ceremony from there after she read our responses to the homework she provided us. She was also willing to help us with our vows. She was very professional, kind, and responsive. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• F

Felicia · Married on 07/19/2017

Joann and her husband made our wedding day absolutely perfect. In our first meeting, Joann made a point to get to know us individually and as a couple. She helped us on the little details, such as the best options upon entering the venues, possible hotel accommodations the night before near the venue, helping us find the perfect bouquets. She gave recommendations on limos, restaurants and activities during our stay, as well. On the day of our wedding, Joann took additional photos herself and added them to FB so family and friends could be apart of our wedding. AND to beat it all, they took us to a fancy restaurant for celebratory drinks! It was very refreshing to know she genuinely cared about making our day wonderful. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Oh my goodness...I'm deeply touched by your kind words. I know I speak for Brian as well when I say it was our pleasure and honor to be a part of your eloping to San Diego. Plus, we share a common bond; gettin' hitched at the wedding bowl! I know we'll make it to NC. If not this year, for sure next. Keep in touch, and much love and happiness to you and your families.

Megan · Married on 06/30/2017

She was great! She took the time to get to know us. She sent her draft for us to review. It was easy working with Joann

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Thanks Megan! It was wonderful working with you too! I wish you much happiness and love. Oh and call me if you have any difficulty getting your final license from the county.

Barbara · Married on 06/17/2017

Joann was a wonderful officiant for our ceremony. Making the ceremony a true reflection of us and our personalities was her priority, and she worked with us to make sure we felt comfortable with every aspect. We opted for a non-religious and light-hearted but sincere approach, and she was an excellent guide for helping us to focus on the meaning of the ceremony, not just the function. We felt it went beautifully and was the inclusive and loving moment we had hoped for.
    (Posted this review on The Knot too.)

Sent on 06/27/2017

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Barbara, thank you for the honor of being a part of your wedding day celebration. Best wishes as you go forward as a married couple...And please drop a line and let us know how your family is doing...And, if you go to the Galápagos Islands we'll share some travel tips. Much love, Joann and Brian

Naomi · Married on 06/12/2017

Joann was absolutely incredible, and integral to our planning. Coming from Melbourne Australia, Joann went above and beyond our expectations and did everything possible to make the planning as simple as possible. Joann also captured the exact feel and wording of our ceremony better than we could have on our own, and we will be eternally grateful for everything she has done to make our day so special. I'm so glad we found her!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

My goodness what a sweetheart! Thank you Naomi and Ben and your cutest ever twins. I can't wait to have you show me around Melbourne.

Mike · Married on 02/04/2017

Michelle and I eloped from France and Joann helped us all along the way. She made The Day The Best.
    Warm regards, Mike and Michelle

Sent on 02/21/2017

Merci Mike and Michelle! You two are adorable. Safe travels, Joann and Bri

Nicholas · Married on 12/28/2016

Joann was wonderful and accommodating while also helping guide us towards the perfect ceremony we both envisioned. I highly recommend her to anyone who desires a wonderful ceremony no matter what your visions may be.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Thank you Nick! It was my honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding day celebration. Keep in touch, and much love to you and yours. (¯`v´¯) `·.¸.·´

MJ · Married on 11/22/2016

We are so pleased to have found Joann and have her officiate our wedding. We wanted a simple, at home ceremony with only a couple family members. Because she took the time to get to know each of us, our ceremony was intimate and beautiful.

Joann is experienced, flexible and caring. If you are in need of an officiant, look no further! Joann is extraordinary!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Thank you my dears! It was lovely meeting your friends and family. Much love to both of you! And please keep in touch. In joy, Joann

Amanda · Married on 11/05/2016

Every rating hit it spot on! She delivered excellence in so many levels. The ceremony was very nice, she kept my audience engaged and kept it short enough to be direct. Yet long enough to deliver our message. She carried her voice over well and was always available when I needed her! She made suggestions (even when I was stubborn) and she was right! I would highly recommend her to everyone!

Ardie · Married on 09/24/2016

Joann was great to work with and very helpful with writing our vows.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Thanks Ardie! And thank you both, but especially Lee, for the beautiful earrings. I love them, and they will always remind me of your beautiful wedding at Bernardo Winery. Much love and happiness...Joann and Brian

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

Joann officiated our September wedding at Bernardo Winery. We felt so lucky to have found her! She spent time getting to know us and created a fun and heart-felt ceremony that reflected our values, personalities and told the "story of us" in way that made our friends and family laugh and cry. She encouraged us to write our own vows and add special elements to the ceremony to make it as personal as possible. Joann helped everything run smoothly by giving us gentle reminders of what to do next and kindly printed our vows and handed them to us at the right moment. Thanks to Joann's calm and reassuring presence, I wasn't nervous at all! The ceremony was my favorite part of the day! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Wow Shannon! I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day...You were such a beautiful bride, I was tearing up :) And as far as your vows go...you deserve all the credit for taking the time and sharing your intentions to love and care for your beloved in a meaning way... And thank you for your very kind words...hugs, joann and Brian

Jemmy · Married on 09/17/2016

Joann was absolutely amazing! My other officiant canceled on me ONE MONTH before my wedding. Joann agreed to officiate last minute for me. She met with my husband and I to get a better idea of our personalities and tailored the ceremony to fit us. She also sent us a questionnaire that helped us write our own vows. She wore a nice dress that fit the theme of our wedding. I thought that was a nice touch. Joann is nice and very sweet. She was professional and made everything run smoothly. I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 09/28/2016

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Hi Jemmy and Ryan, I am so delighted that I was able to step in and officiate your wedding! You and Ryan are lovely- I admire the way you two are with each other and the friendship and love you have for one another. Tell Ryan his home brew was the best! What a great touch having his beer at the reception. Oh! I can't say enough about your venue, the Brick...one of my favs! Thanks again! Joann and Bri

Christian · Married on 09/09/2016

Joann has a lot of experience and is very professional. Also she was always here for help, especially in our case, as we planned our weeding from Europe. The Ceremony was as expected and the preparation was great. Also if you talk with others, she is outstanding and really takes time for the couple, to have the wedding what the couple want. I just can say, Thank you Joann, for making our Day special, and I just can highly recommend her.

Christian · Married on 09/09/2016

Joann really made our ceremony special. She helped us with all the prep (we live in Austria). We loved her questions beforehand, her appreciation of our love. The words she found for us were so touching and Christian & I will never forget this moment. Joann was simply great!
    Vielen Dank!
    Christian & Christian

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ceremonies De Vie's reply:

Dear friends, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day. I look forward to seeing you next year on our trip to Austria! Lots of love to you both. Joann and Brian (Addison too)