Ceremonies by Bethel Reviews

Ceremonies by Bethel 7
  • Chase

Chase Blakney · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Grand Slam

Well where to start.... I suppose the initial interview would be the best place. From Day one, Bethel made everything seamless and fun! Her experience really shined in all the detail she put into the questionnaires, homework assignments and swift responses. I can’t quite say that we had an expectation, but had we, one thing is certain - she without a doubt would have exceeded it as she knocked it clear out of the park!!!! Our feelings alone solidified our selecting in her, but we had more than a handful of people express just how good she was from their perspective as well! We would highly recommend adding her to perspective list, as we are confidant in your subsequent choosing in her! Cheers to you on your wedding day!

Mel & Chase

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Ceremonies by Bethel 10

Celeste · Getting married on 06/16/2019

Absolutely perfect

Bethel went above and beyond for our wedding. The ceremony was perfect and we had many people come up to us saying that our officiant did an amazing job. We recommend her absolutely and don’t regret choosing her either!! She made us feel comfortable and our ceremony wasn’t actually boring like most ceremonies! IF you want to put your own touch into your ceremony go with her!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Hao

Hao Teng · Married on 06/04/2019

Bethel is the best

We are so lucky to have Bethel as our officiant! She was so prepared and considerate. She customized her speech for each couple. Our ceremony was so successfully because of her. You will never regret to have her as your officiant!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Brooke King · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

Bethel is the absolute best, from start to finish she makes you feel comfortable and taken care of. She is so quick to reply to any questions, provided a fun survey for us to complete that was incorporated into our wedding ceremony. I cannot say enough good things about her! Our ceremony was my favorite part of the day because how special she made it for us. It really represented who we are as a couple! Hire her!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • David

David Gouzoules · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely wonderful

When my wife and I asked our wedding planner for recommendations for an officiant, she immediately recommended Bethel and we got in touch with her. From our first correspondence and FaceTime with her (at her request to get to know us better!), we were thrilled. Bethel takes her job very seriously and does everything she can to make sure that the ceremony is touching, deeply personal, and memorable. She has a fantastic process by which she gets to know both individuals and the couple together, and she is just as invested as the bride and groom. Our ceremony was tear-jerkingly beautiful and we will always cherish it. Bethel also is very proactive in reminding you of upcoming deadlines, duties, helpful hints, etc. We are so happy we chose her, and we look forward to staying in touch with her for years to come. We HIGHLY recommend Bethel!

Sent on 05/24/2019

ROBERT MARTIN · Married on 03/30/2019

Jason was amazing!

We lost our officiant due to an injury ONE WEEK before our wedding. Jason with one questionnaire was able to prepare a beautiful ceremony better than we could have imagined. Jason, thank you so much.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Fisk · Married on 03/16/2019

Meaningful and Authentic

Bethel came highly recommended to us when we were searching for an officiant. She may be more expensive than a lot of others, but I believe she is worth every penny and more.
    She got to know us at an initial meeting in person, and then further through her online process of questions and assignments that helped us articulate why we were getting married and what it meant to us. I don’t know how she finds the time to get to know all of her couples’ stories so well, but at the ceremony, it felt like she was a very close friend who was marrying us.
    Bethel is a masterful speaker, commanding the attention of the crowd with meaningful words and bringing many of them to joyful tears.
    Leading up to our wedding, she was in constant communication with us about details, different ideas for components of the ceremony (we chose to do a celtic handfasting ritual) and drafts of what would be spoken.
    She even guided us through the process of getting our marriage license application and took it in for us - we really didn’t have to worry about a thing as far as our ceremony was concerned!
    We are so grateful that this woman found her calling and that we found her for our wedding!

Sent on 04/06/2019
    Ceremonies by Bethel 11

Ashlin Santana · Married on 03/01/2019

Above and Beyond

Bethel was nothing short of AMAZING. We called her at short notice and she was more than willing to work with us. She helped us with so much more than being an officiant and keeping us organized. She added to our ceremony and made it so personal. It meant so much to us and our friends and family talk about it to this day. You will not be Disappointed when you book her! Thank you Bethel 🖤

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 02/01/2019

Bethel is amazing!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Bethel! My wife, then fiancee, and I met her at the Bridal Bazaar and of anyone has been to one of those you know you meet so many people and have so many conversations, some better than others. Most conversations and quick and sometimes awkward but when we walked up to Bethel the conversation just flowed! She is such a personable person and so likable. After that conversation we knew she was the one we needed to marry us!
    After email conversations we sat down and really talked about the different elements we wanted in our wedding and it was a great feeling to hear someone so on board with our ideas and making things work.
    Bethel's "homework" is hands down the best thing ever! She takes the time to get to know the couple as well as build this amazing ceremony centered around the couple; we loved it. She also works with the couple to build every little aspect of the ceremony with the couple and that is something so unique. She has so many different ceremony ideas that literally every couple can find something that works for them and include who they are as a couple. Bethel was also very open to using new quotes and ideas that we had and had no problem working them into the ceremony. She sent us drafts of the ceremony to go over and just reading them together had us in tears.
    On the day of the wedding Bethel showed up early and ready to go and even when our speakers didnt work, she didn't miss a beat. Everyone at our wedding complimented us on our beautiful and unique ceremony.
    We could not have asked for anyone more amazing to officiate our wedding and marry us! Bethel was so helpful throughout the entire wedding process and so many of our other vendors had nothing but amazing things to say about her as well.
    We love Bethel!!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Kanima

Kanima · Married on 01/26/2019

Bethel was the exactly what we needed for the special something!

More than anything, the ceremony itself was of the utmost importance to have be something special, unique, and memorable. Bethel delivered all that and more! We are SO thrilled we decided to hire her for our big day. By the end of her process, you’ll feel like you’ve made a new friend.

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Ceremonies by Bethel 16
    Ceremonies by Bethel 17
    Ceremonies by Bethel 18

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so very very much, Kanima! I so loved and appreciated knowing from the very start that you two truly cared about the ceremony and wanted it yours. And your letting me do that with and for you, and watching you two enjoy it all come together in those really neat moments, was so much fun. Thank you!
  • Lauren

Lauren Waldow · Married on 01/19/2019

We eloped and Bethel helped us create memories that will last a lifetime!

Bethel did the most outstanding job lovingly creating, handling and delivering our elopement ceremony. With it just being the two of us, it was paramount that we partner with an officiant that we would be proud to include in our perfect day, share with our family and friends back home, and remember for years to come. When we met Bethel, we knew immediately that our search was over. Bethel is one of the warmest, most kind individuals, and she genuinely cares about love and happiness. She keeps it very real and she also makes you work for it, because she wants your ceremony to be as unique and one-of-a-kind as you two are! She had us fill out secret questionnaires that really dug deep into the meaning of our relationship, how we feel about one another and what we plan to do in the future. When she read these woven entries to us during our ceremony, it was such a tearful and special moment that we will never forget.

Eloping like we did, all of the planning and preperation was on us: the bride and groom. But when we decided to work with Bethel, she took so much of the stress away from us just knowing that she would be there to help navigate us through such a monumentous occasion. She's so professional, knowledgable and communicative throughout the entire process. I love how thorough she is, because it proves just how much she cares about every one of her couples! She provided answers to many questions we had and also gave us a lot of information and choices on how to best construct our ceremony so that it uniquely fits us as a couple.

When we began our ceremony on our wedding day, Bethel told us to take a deep breath and really take in the surroundings... and honestly, that's what it felt like working with her: you can take a deep breath and focus on your surroundings, live in the moment of your wedding day, because she will take care of your ceremony for you and encourage you to absorb just how beautiful, important and special this moment is for you two.

We are lucky to have worked with her and so happy to call her a friend. We feel that it was an honor to be considered one of her many awesome couples!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Ceremonies by Bethel 19

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I had such a ball working with you two and am grateful that you let me in, behind the curtain of your really great relationship, and allowed me to fully celebrate you in such an intimate and fun way! You two absolutely are one of my awesome couples, and always will be!

Emilie Clark · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

She did an absolutely wonderful job! We received nothing but complements from all of our guests after the ceremony. They way she works with you to put the ceremony together was the best experience we had. My husband and I just love Bethel! We couldn’t have dreamed of a better ceremony if we tried.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so so much, Emilie! I so loved working with you and Curtis, and so enjoyed watching you both (and your friends and families) enjoy it all in those really neat moments!
  • O

Othello · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing, amazing, amazing! Thank you!

Bethel was the most fitting person to marry my husband and I. She is warm, patient, accommodating, and made us feel relaxed during the first meeting . Her 'homework' was beneficial and significant in shaping our ceremony, and that it was 'us'. We are grateful for having her as our officiant... she is the best!!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so very much, Othello!! It was a pleasure and absolutely an honor to celebrate what you two have built and where you are headed together! Thank you for trusting me to celebrate you two in the way you deserved to be celebrated!

Rachel J · Married on 11/16/2018

Truly a one of a kind experience...AMAZING!

I am simply writing this review because I truly can't say enough great things about Bethel! My husband and I tell everyone that our ceremony was one of our favorite moments about our entire wedding and that working with Bethel was our FAVORITE part of the entire wedding process. Bethel is not only a joy to work with because of her positive attitude and timely professionalism, but she truly takes her time to get to know you as a couple and personalize your wedding ceremony. All of our friends and family have commented on what a great job she did at explaining our story and really letting our friends and family know who WE are as individuals and as a couple. We were really nervous to find an officiant that we would connect with and who would understand what marriage means to us, but Bethel EXCEEDED every expectation! I would recommend her to any and everyone looking for a thoughtful and personalized wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so so much, Rachel!! I so loved working with you two and you have no idea how much it made my heart sing when you told me - before the wedding - that working with me was your favorite part of the process! Truly, that meant more to me than you could ever know. And then getting to watch you two - and all who care for you - enjoy what we created together was such a joy!

Kaleigh Burnett · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding with Cermonies by Bethel

I could not have been happier with Bethel and the ceremony she created for us! She was incredibly kind and professional at the same time. She answered my seemingly silly questions and gave us tips on things to remember along the way. Great to work with!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so so much! I promise you, Kaleigh, those questions are never silly as long as we on this side remember that it's your first time going through this whole process. All good, as I'm happy to get to help, and I loved getting to celebrate you two!

Kaila · Married on 11/01/2018

Beautiful Palm Springs Ceremony

Bethel was amazing to work with from front to finish! She made the entire process stress-free and brought a true sense of who we are to the ceremony. We had a very intimate wedding and she felt like a member of the family during that time. Bethel was extremely communicative and quick to respond! She guided us through the weeks before with ease and a smile. She has a lovely sense of humor and I would suggest her for any ceremony you want to be the most special it can. Thanks again, Bethel!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so much, again, Kaila, for making me a part of your super intimate and really beautiful and special celebration! I loved helping you two make it yours, and loved watching you two enjoy it all as it came together, both laughter and the mushy moments too!

Nay · Married on 10/02/2018

About a year ago I was just like you, scouring the internet for reviews and not sure where to begin on finding an officiant especially for a destination wedding. To be honest I was hesitant to think we would find anyone states away who had never met us that would still be able to do justice to the small intimate ceremony we wanted... then in "walked" Bethel.

I reached out to Bethel through email and instantly felt at ease. We made an appointment to face time and had a lovely conversation. From that day forward she was there every step of the way to help in anyway possible (recommendations for other vendors, honeymoon locations, writing of the vows, you name it!). The homework assignment was a lot of fun and helped Bethel get a better sense of who we are as a couple. I also appreciated the vast variety of ceremony options and readings (we went with the wine box and love letter ceremony).

By the time the ceremony came around you would have thought we had been friends for years! I loved at the beginning of the ceremony when she took a moment to tell us both to breathe lol. We were both excited and nervous but her friendly reminder and words of encouragement helped us focus on the ceremony and really take in the entire experience. The family members who were in attendance were blown away by the loving and thoughtful ceremony. I especially love that she sent the printed ceremony to us afterwards so we can read over it again and again.

Did I mention she wore fish earnings to go with the theme of the wedding (all the guys wore fish ties)!! As I said.. a year ago I was just like you. Today I can tell you- Your search is over because you will not find a better more loving or supportive person to guide you through your special day.

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you Bethel!
    Shenee and Lainey Kross

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Ceremonies by Bethel 20

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Getting to wear my fish earrings - yes yes yes! :D Truly, I had so much fun with the two of you, and loved helping you make this whole experience truly yours, and worthy of what you have. Kicking off your marriage together, in the way that you and we did, was such a joy and honor. Thank you for allowing me to do so, with and for you two! XO

Matt Harris · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect officiant

Bethel was the PERFECT officiant for our wedding. Bethel helped guide us to the perfect ceremony. She made created an intimate, personal and fun ceremony - it was perfect for us and all that attended.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thanks so much, Matt! It was a pleasure to work with you and Lindsey, and so much fun helping you two to have something that fit you best and was worthy of what you share!

Patricia · Married on 09/15/2018

Bethel is absoutely amazing. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received about our ceremony. So many of our guests said that it was the best wedding ceremony they have ever been to. Well, that wouldn’t of been possible without Bethel. Bethel not only spoke so beautifully but she was always there for Bobby and I every step of the way throughout the wedding process. I can’t thank Bethel enough for making our ceremony everything Bobby and I envisioned and more.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Seeing you two smile and connect, as we all enjoyed what we created together, was such a pleasure for me, and I so appreciate the trust you placed in me to make it all possible! Can't wait to keep cheering you two on in marriage and in life!

Sara · Married on 07/13/2018

Choosing Bethel as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our special day. She was an incredible presence throughout the wedding planning process and especially during our wedding day. We got countless compliments from our guests on how amazing and personal our ceremony was - we definitely have Bethel to thank for a ceremony that was 100% about us as a couple. She even pulled both of us aside separately before the ceremony to ease our nerves and center ourselves, which I really appreciated. She goes above and beyond as an officiant, and I can't thank her enough for everything.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2018

Words can not describe how happy we are with Bethel. She created a beautiful, personable, and memorable wedding ceremony. She was such a pleasure to work with and the end product was just beyond our expectations. I would say look no further for a wedding officiant. We had so many of our guests comment and compliment on how wonderful and engaging our ceremony was. By the time our wedding day came around I felt like we had a friend up on the altar with us.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Ceremonies by Bethel's reply:

Thank you so very very much, Michelle! You and Ralph were an absolute pleasure to work with, and it was so much fun watching you two - and those who love you - enjoy what we created together! Thank you for letting me in and allowing me to do so!

Allison · Married on 04/07/2018

Absolutely loved having Bethel officiate our wedding! She put so much thought and effort into the ceremony and made sure that we were both comfortable with what was said during the ceremony. Attendees at our wedding raved about her and the ceremony in general! The homework (while I dreaded having another item on my to-d- list) ended up making the ceremony amazing and entertaining for everyone. 100% recommend Bethel to everyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Megan · Married on 01/25/2018

Bethel is amazing! Our ceremony was perfect- she had us crying and laughing. She has many different ideas on how to create the perfect ceremony to fit you as a couple. At first it can seem a bit challenging, but just breathe and everything will come together and Bethel is there to help :) We are so happy to have found her through our vendor preferred list. She took the time to answer any and all of our questions quickly and thoroughly. You can not go wrong choosing her, you will not be disappointed! <3

Sent on 02/03/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Choosing Bethel was one of the best and most important decisions I made for my wedding day. While I had a blast at my reception, the ceremony ended up being my favorite and most memorable part of the day. Bethel was central to creating that. She continually reminded us to relax and enjoy the moment. She took our “homework” assignments and crafted them into the story of our relationship to let everyone know who we are as a couple. It was amazing to be surprised by the beauty of that story mixed with the inspirational words she helped us choose as readings. My fiancé, our families and friends, and I were brought to tears. We had many guests tell us what a beautiful and meaningful ceremony we’d had and wanted to know more about Bethel and how we’d found her. I’m so glad that when I look back on my wedding day I will remember the quiet grace, beauty, and emotion of the moments when my fiancé and I became husband and wife.

As you go into planning with Bethel, you can trust her professional decisions and advice. Please listen to her, and you won’t regret it! I was afraid our ceremony would be too long, but Bethel convinced me that it was the right length. She was right. She also gives great instructions so that you won’t have to think of everything, but you will know exactly what you need to do, whether it’s time to write your vows, choose your readings, apply for your marriage license, or order a copy of your license. It was easy for me to get caught up in planning the reception. Had it not been for Bethel’s work I wouldn’t have taken as much time as I did reflecting on my relationship with my fiancé and fully realizing what our marriage means to us. I highly recommend her. She transformed our wedding and made it beautiful.

Sent on 11/21/2017