25 Reviews for Centre Club

Linens (2)
Indoor (1)
Event Planning (1)
21 Centre Club Reviews

Melissa and her team at the Centre Club made our wedding day absolutely magical. She was so responsive, helpful and accommodating through the entire planning process, she took my vision and made it a reality. Every last detail for both the ceremony and reception was accounted for, she worked well with all of our other vendors, and the day-of ran so smoothly. I don't know of many people who can say their wedding day was "perfect," but I can say without a doubt that ours was, not only for us, but for our guests and family as well.

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Linens

Melissa and her staff at the Centre Club were absolutely fantastic. We had issues with our previous location and Melissa was able to accommodate us with about 40 days notice and help us plan the most wonderful wedding ceremony and reception that we never thought we would be able to have. We were planning from out of state so she was EXTREMELY helpful in recommending vendors such as a DJ and her recommendations were on point. There were also a couple things that came up last minute and she went above and beyond to make sure that they were taken care of, way above the call of duty. Melissa was there from start to finish, we consulted by phone and email, met when we arrived in town for our reception dinner tasting (which was amazing) and she handled everything from there. The hospitality was so wonderful and welcoming during a stressful time (new job, moving, wedding planning, getting family together). She made the wedding process so much easier and less stressful than it could have been and she even stayed after hours to accommodate my family arriving late the night before the wedding to organize and execute our rehearsal. She was there step by step before the wedding, during and after. As a bit of a control freak myself (I'll admit to that), I felt completely confident in her handing everything and I was able to step back and just enjoy our wedding day without worrying, I knew she had it covered and she absolutely did. I can't say how much my wife and I appreciated the assistance, hospitality, kindness and willingness to work with us of Melissa and her staff. We would definitely recommend the Centre Club as a beautiful, picturesque location for a wedding and reception with great food and fantastic views of the city!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The space is excellent and Melissa was amazing!

Profile Picture Gary, 3/19/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Centre Club is a true hidden gem in Tampa. I just had my wedding there and the service was flawless. The staff was amazing. The new upgrades and renovations are beautiful and my guests are still raving about the food weeks later. If you want a wedding venue with food substantially much better than traditional banquet halls, stunning views, and top notch staff, Centre Club is the place!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Linens

My fiancé and I won a free wedding through Heroes Getting Hitched from tbo.com and The Centre Club. My fiancé is in the military and we were extremely happy to be chosen as the winners. Melissa Davidson was AMAZING and helped us on every step of the way. She helped us organize and plan with all of the vendors, as well as making sure our planning was flawless and easy for the both of us. Melissa was even there on the day of the wedding to make sure that everything went perfectly. The ceremony was on top of the parking garage and even though it sounds odd, it could not have been more beautiful or perfect. They provided a lovely tent and drapes. We were both so happy and appreciative for everything that Melissa and The Centre Club provided for us. You will not be disappointed if you choose this amazing ceremony AND reception venue. Don't forget to taste the DELICIOUS food, your guests will thank you for it.

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/4/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and her staff were amazing. She went above and beyond what anyone could ever expect! The food was amazing and the service throughout the wedding was so professional and friendly. 5 months after our wedding we still have friends telling us what a great time they had and how wonderful the entire reception was.

The entire planning process was so easy and Melissa is happy to make suggestions when asked. She was so helpful and easy to work with... there are SO many choices for everything, but with Melissa we never felt overwhelmed.

I highly recommend Melissa and The Centre Club for any event!!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was perfect due to the staff at the Centre Club! Fantastic food. I have had many people say it was the best wedding they've attended. It was just perfect.

Profile Picture Donna, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

The staff at the centre Club were phenomenal. Melissa Davidson was such a gem she was such a help throughout the entire process. She made sure my wedding day was amazing. I had a magical evening. The food was exquisite. Five star service and cuisine. I truly felt like a princess! I will use them in the future for other events.

Profile Picture Botija, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melissa Davidson at the Centre Club made the whole entire process enjoyable. She was extremely helpful and was able to keep my wife and I on track with what we needed for the big day.

The day of the event, everything was on point and the staff was extremely attentive. I can't think of one thing that was incorrect or out of place. Also, the food was great. I have received countless comments on how amazing the steak was.

Overall, I would 100% suggest having a wedding at the Centre Club.

Profile Picture User4199496, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at the Centre Club was AMAZING!! We are eternally grateful to Melissa Davidson and every single staff member for making one of the most important days in our lives memorable. Our family and friends enjoyed the food, service and location. The quality of service was 5 stars, because they took care of every single detail, Melissa is very experienced and assisted me in coming up with ideas and her suggestions were very valuable. Their responsiveness.. 5 stars: I work 40 hours a week and having the convenience of e-mailing Melissa during this whole process and getting my questions answered in a timely manner was definitely a key point in the success of our event. Professionalism & Flexibility: Melissa is approachable, personable and diplomatic at all levels. Her professionalism is outstanding! and the flexibility she provided to us was truly amazing... Feel free to ask her for any requests.. she will try her best to make it happen! Always above & beyond for sure. As far as value goes, this was the main thing we evaluated, and I'm glad to say the price was really good.. I can assure you that the Centre Club fees are reasonable and your guests will be very satisfied with all the services.

Thank you again Melissa Davidson & The amazing Staff at The Centre Club for everything!!!
Natali & TJ Hammer

Profile Picture natali, 3/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Words cannot express how incredible my daughter and son-in-law's wedding was… Melissa Davidson, Philip Steuber, and the entire staff at Centre Club were amazing. Melissa was a pleasure to work with, her professionalism and expertise made the process "easy." Our guests raved about the food and the service… many stated that it was the "best wedding food" they've ever had. The staff was incredibly polite, friendly, and delivered service with a smile. Melissa answered all our questions and requests in a timely manner. Phil and Melissa were both present during our event and made sure that the wedding ran flawlessly. We're thrilled that we selected Centre Club and would recommend it to anyone planning a wedding in the Tampa area. Oh, and the views are an added bonus. Bravo Centre Club!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/8/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I looked at quite a few venues before choosing the Centre Club for our wedding– from golf courses and farms to performing arts centers. We didn’t have “that feeling” until we walked into the Centre Club. Everyone greeted us with a smile and offered us a drink every time we stopped by. Melissa is amazing and helped us from the early stages of planning through making sure our day was perfect. She answered all of my crazy questions throughout the planning process and met with me anytime I needed. The day before the wedding, I unloaded A LOT of boxes and she helped me set up everything! Our guests raved about the food and the staff was incredible. I would definitely recommend the Centre Club for any event.

Profile Picture Kyle, 2/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A month before my wedding, I had to change my reception location. Of course that is not something a bride ever wants to have to deal with at a time so close to the wedding. Upon frantically searching for a replacement, we were referred to The Centre Club. Fortunately, they were available when we needed them, and Melissa, the wedding coordinator, was professional and timely in setting up all of the details. The day of the wedding went by effortlessly and I was approached at all of the right times by the staff, asking me and my groom if we needed anything. My guests are still raving to me about how delicious the food was and how pretty the setting was. I would definitely recommend The Centre Club!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a fabulous venue. If you want a classic, elegant, tasteful wedding..this is the venue for you. The food was fabulous, the service was top notch and the size of the venue is perfect as they do not host other events on the same evening..so you are the only wedding/bride there that night. The space does not need much more decoration, and their wedding packages are very well priced/all inclusive to meet all budgets. It is also connected to the InterContinental Hotel which is very convenient for out of town guests..or those who don't want to drive home after taking part in the open bar! Parking is free, free shuttle to airport and they give a great rate if you are having your wedding at the Centre Club. Beautiful courtyard with fountains and folliage for photos..once you arrive there you don't have to leave which also saves some money on Limo etc. Can't go wrong with The Centre Club for your wedding.

Profile Picture Monique, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Robby and Kelly were wonderful. Out of all my vendors they were the most accommodating and easiest to work with. We received many compliments about how wonderful the food was and how unique the location was. We saw many locations before picking the Centre Club and they were by far the nicest location at the best price. I would recommend this venue to any bride wanting a high end wedding at an affordable price

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Robby was exceptional. Flawless!!!!!

Profile Picture Kenya, 5/28/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Centre Club was absolutely amazing for our reception! From the moment we toured it we fell in love with our event coordinator Kelly. She was so helpful with our decision making process and vision for our reception and it turned out exactly how we wanted. No matter how many times I requested to bring by a family member to see the venue or emailed her yet another question, Kelly was always so accommodating and welcoming. She made the actual wedding day so easy on me due to her exceptional staff who takes care of the whole set-up and preparations.

We felt we got a great value and the staff was very accommodating. I highly recommend this venue to other brides!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As a wedding planner, working with The Centre Club was a breath of fresh air! Every aspect of planning and executing an event with them was excellent! Beyond their outstanding service, the food was divine. My clients received many compliments on how much guests enjoyed their meal. Additionally, the view of downtown Tampa for the ceremony with views of the Bay for the reception we simply lovely. Working with a talented catering team certainly made this one of my favorite wedding venue experiences. You are truly in fantastic hands with Melissa, Ana, Philip & Brittany!

Profile Picture Brittany, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a lovely venue. The chef was flexible and accommodating. The Center Club staff was professional and flexible and very good at pleasing the client. We loved the windows, and all the rooms. Our event was the only event taking place that evening,, which is a plus. Our guests stayed at the Intercontinental Hotel, so it was very convenient. They did a fantastic job. Very pleased with this vendor.

Profile Picture Christie, 5/14/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Centre Club is a beautiful venue and we had a very successful wedding there. The food was absolutely amazing (which is a big feat for a wedding dinner) and the staff was outstanding, both before and during the wedding. They were very attentive to every detail, friendly and willing to go above and beyond to make this a very special day.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews